Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Secret Slave Society

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. Just a random idea i thought of while looking through some Slave RP's. Picture a world set in a dark, fantasy style setting. Fleetum is a city that used to be run by a peaceful empire, but it fell into the hands of a rich and powerful family when they conspired against the kingdom and took it for themselves.

Now Fleetum is known as The City of Slaves, where many people go to look for work, but only if they have no other choice. All slaves who go to work in the city will most likely be working for one of the leading members of the kingdom, as they enjoy nothing better than to watch other people suffer while doing all their hard work for them. And while most slaves in the city are humans, there could be other races as well, as this has become an exotic slave hub.

However, there exists a secret society within the city of Fleetum, who's primary goal is to wage an information war against their corrupt and tyrannical rulers by learning anything that could implicate them of the crimes they committed against the previous rulers, or even something big enough that no one else would be able to sit around and let them get away with any longer.

To this end, The Secret Slave Society (or SSS) is willing to work for other slaves in the city as a service to them for all their hard work, and will even help ease their suffering by letting the slaves take out their anger towards their masters against them instead. However, this is all just to learn anything the other slaves might have heard from their masters that could help them bring the empire down to it's knees.

For anyone who would be interested in working on this project with me, you should know that there will be a story/smut ratio of anywhere between 50/50 - 25/75, but there will be a story nonetheless. Also, apart from there being humans and other fantasy style creatures, there can also be furs if you are so inclined to play as one, since the city is full of exotic slaves anyway. In addition, Magic can also be a thing in this story, but i don't want to see anything too overpowered.

With all that said, if anyone is interested in working with me on this, then please let me know, and I'll get to work on it once enough people become interested.

This sounds plot heavy and would work better as a group rp. Open role play is more like a random bar or hotel people show up to and knock boots in.

Zeth said:
This sounds plot heavy.

I can assure you that isn't the case, which is why i said that there will be a story/smut ratio of anywhere between 50/50 - 25/75, i intend for this RP to be mostly focusing on smut, but there will be a story somewhere in there nonetheless. It's all a matter of when everyone wants to focus on advancing it, because no one has to advance anything other that their own sexual desires if they so choose.

With that said, are you interested?

Back
Top Bottom