Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do me a favor (Avatar TLA/LOK)

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
If anyone who can read this is given the opportunity to have any questions answered 100% accruately for sure, and you somehow fail to be prepared with something you'd like answered, ask something for me?
SPOILER ALERT
Fire Lord Zuko and Mei. Do they get back together again after she leaves him during the turmoil a year after the hundred year war?!

Holy shit... I just need to know. I mean, c'mon. We know that Zuko has kids later on. He has Izumi, a daughter, and Iroh, his grandson. So clearly my favorite character did the business. BUT WITH WHO?! Random girl whose reproductive organs are only notable as plot convenience?! That's ridiculous. I just can't have it!

Search as I might, Mei isn't mentioned again after she leaves Fire Lord Zuko. Which is infuriating. Not only do we know that they have a long history of seperation and reconnecting, but they just seem so perfect on paper. They got history and the most awkward chemistry available: AKA, pretty much none. But, hey, I ship it over Aang x Katara. Anyday.

So please, if you come across a genie in a bottle, or an AMA for the team that directed Avatar, ask that question for me? I mean, don't go out of your way. Clearly if you have more pertinent questions or wishes, don't worry about me. But, if given the opportunity and you don't know what to do, do a fellow BMR buddy a fucking solid and slip that question in. Thank you.

Do talk. I made this thread for discussion. Talk about Avatar or pairings in such. I'll happily join in.

Back
Top Bottom