Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mezzo Forte~me and Chiechan

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"Gah, where could they be?" Mikura asked herself, getting rather annoyed that the would be killer she was chasing seemed to have gotten away. She was currently searching for the assassin in a dank, dark abandoned parking garage. She was dead set on catching this person, so she failed to realize the assassin had lead her intentionally, where she was alone and couldn't call for back up.

Suddenly, Mezzo would hear the doors of the garage slide shut and lock one by one. Soon she was in complete and utter darkness....however that all changed when a large single light bulb switched on at the top of the garage..showing the area she was standing in.

Then she heard a chuckle...and a woman with short blue hair and an eye patch came out. She was dressed in a blue and white maids oufit and wore blue gloves with studs and large fighting boots. If the description of the assailant didn't give her away, the blood on her outfit sure did.

"'My oh my...'" said the spider to the fly." She chuckled. "Stupid Stupid..Stupid.... You fell right into my trap. Secluded warehouse...noone to hear for miles and miles...and you came alone. ONly us and my other girls...and all the exits are blocked. Now..." She grins. "This is where you beg for fucking mercy...like the useless piece of shit you are!" She laughs. "You can start begging ...NOW!"

"Please. I'd never beg to anyone. Especially some cosplay freak in a maids outfit. You like you stepped out of some bad hentai." Mikura replied, grinning defiantely as she aimed her gun right at the woman. Though, as odd as the outit was, she had to admit the girl was gorgeous. Her highly revealed and curvy body made Mikura a bit envious.

The girl laughed...and she smiled "Oooh..she has a gun...." She giggles and spoke more...just moving a little bit closer..but so slowly that the girl wouldn't fire yet. No sudden movements..just slow advancements. "You forgot one thing though Missy."

She does a spin kick suddenly - but this kick is so fast, that Mezzo can't see it coming. It knocks the gun out of her hands and send it spinning towards the darkness. One of the girls grabbed it and disposed of it and the bullets. As she did that...the main girl did an elbow to Mezzo's throat, a kick to the stomache and then grabbed her arm and flung her over her shoulders into some crates. Before the girl could even think of recovering, she was over top of her and she punched her right in the nose, almost breaking it, but not quite.

"Now...its time for our fun time...girls...Everyone come and watch. Little Miss Prissy is going to learn about fucking around with the wrong girl...literally." She dragged the girl into the centre of the area again...and leaned over her and began to tear her clothing off..ready to punch her again if she resisted.

(( This will be the last post until tomorrow. bed calls me. :3 ))

((Alright, see you later. Also, my characters name isn't Mezzo. Her name is Mikura. Mezzo is part of the series title.^_^))

Mikura had zero time to react. The girl was just too fast. When she finally wrapped her head around what was going on, the girl had already stripped her down to her bra and panties. That punch to her nose had hurt her nose, but also knocked her for quite a loop, making her light headed.

(( bleah..sorry about that...I can't believe I didn't pick up on that. ))

The girl grinned as she kept tearing...she used a knife to tear the bra and panties up...and then sliced them into ribbons. "You won't need those any more....you're going to be our fuck toy until we're tired of you." She smiles. "And that...my little fucking whore...will be a long...long...LONG time..."

Then with other girls grabbing Mikura's arms and legs..and pulling them apart spread eagled, the girl began to kiss her on the lips..licking them..and leaving a long trail of saliva as she began to lick the woman's face ...and move her way down with her moist tongue.

The other girls cheered her on and shouted "Go Ryoumou! FUCK HER! yeahh...make her cry! Make her cry like a baby!"

((Hehe, just gone done watching the actual rape scene from the movie........I'm so going to enjoy this.^_^))

"NO........STOP!!!!!" Mikura pleaded, groaning lightly when the woman began to lick her way down her amazing body. Sure, Mikura was highly skilled, but not only were there more of them than her, they were also all better fighters than her. She really had no chance of escaping. For now, and who knows how long after......she was set to be their play thing.

(( Sorry about the delay...hope you're still looking forward to this. ;.; ))

Ryoumou giggled and said "Lift her head and force her to watch me eat her pussy..." The other girls nodded and quickly moved her head up so she had to watch as Ryoumou began to dive between her thighs, hungrily eating out the pussy, her tongue sliding between the pussy lips and filling the vagina with her tongue...

As crazy and vile as this situation was, Mikura couldn't help but moan lightly as the woman furiously ate her out. Plus, there was just something about watching it that turned a part of her on. Perhaps Mikura had developed a taste for force.

Ryoumou hmm'ed and drank deep of the girl....moaning as the juices began to dribble out.

"Hmm..you're enjoying it you little tart, aren't you?" She smiled "Hey girls..this one's secretly a gang-bang whore. Let's not disappoint her."

She then leaned up... gave the girl a long slow French kiss, and as she did...she shoved her fingers DEEP into the pussy and broke her hymen - IF it was there...If not...the girl would still get a good finger fucking.

Mikura was quite surprised the kiss and the addition of the fingers to her oral ravaging. Surprisingly.........she kissed back hesitantly, moaning and clutching at the women she was currently making out with,

Ryoumou didn't mind if the girl enjoyed it...it was about her and the girls getting off any ways. Besides there was always the chance the girl was acting to catch them off guard...either way. Ryoumou was getting laid. She stood up and quickly undressed. "Spread her legs..I want to pussy fuck her."

The other girls soon spread the woman's legs more so they could watch her fuck the girl.

This was easily one of mikuras weirdest sexual encounters. But, seeing how loud she was moaning and how she obeyed their commands, she didn't seem to mind.

(( Sorry. :( Just been real busy Hope we can continue. ))

All the girls cheered as Ryoumou took her skirt and panties off...and lay between the girl's stretched thighs. No one noticed that the girl was enjoying and no one was trying to see if she was anyway.

Ryoumou sighed happily as lay full weight on the girl and began to pussy fuck her.."FUcking shit ..you're wet whore....hmm..You'll be more wet by the time me and my girls fuck the shit out of you..." She grabbed her lover's ass cheeks and began fuck her roughly...licking her face wetly as she raped her hard.

Back
Top Bottom