Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heir to the Throne (Kolath x Paula)

Kolath

Pulsar
Ralph was sitting in his study, or it was his now. This had been his fatherâ??s but with his untimely death in and the kingdom was now Ralphâ??s. Ralph was looking at some reports well the truth was he held them in front of his eyes but he wasnâ??t seeing them his mind lost in worry about how he was going to take over for a man that Ralph held to be one of the greatest. Sighing he laid the papers down and leaned forward onto his arms. â??What am I going to do? I canâ??t be as good a king as father was.â? He picked up a book from his desk and walked over to the window; opening the book to the first page. It was a journal that his father had started that was all messages to him.

He started reading the first one aloud, â??My dear son, I planned to give this too you the day you succeeded to the throne. I pray that fate has seen fit to let this be so but if not be strong and of a good courage. I know how scary this must be for you because I remember my first day as king. My greatest advice in this time is trust yourself; and if you feel that your judgment is not good enough turn to your wife or if for some unforeseen reason you are not married turn to your mother she has always been of great counsel to me and I know she will do all in her power to help you.

â??As for this book do not read much of it in one sitting; turn to this book only when you are confused and need to hear some words of advice from your father. I love you my son and even now as you are still growing inside your mother I can already see how great a king you will be.â? Ralph let the book drop to his side looking out the window and whispered, â??Iâ??ll miss you father.â?

(Queen is wearing this..<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.adultcostumeshop.com.au/contents/media/l_8891-roman-goddess-costume.jpg">http://www.adultcostumeshop.com.au/cont ... ostume.jpg</a><!-- m -->)

After his meeting with the council, Queen Victoria walked down to her son's quarters. She saw her son gloomily, looking out of the window, with tears on his cheeks. She looked around and clapped her hands sighing the Royal Guards to go out. As they bowed and left both of them alone, she walked closer to her son putting her hand around his waist "Do not worry about your father. He did well for this country and for us. Now it is your time to succeed him. It had been his wish too. You will do well son" She smiled wiping out his tears from his cheeks with her fingers.

She pulled him to the side and made him sit on the edge of the king size bed as she hugged his face to her bosom. "Do not worry my son. Every thing will be all right." she said with tears running down her cheeks as she recollected her late husband and the King

He had turned seeing his mother and trying to be strong and put on a bold front for her. as she hugged him close he broke down memories of his father pouring over him as he didnâ??t hardly notice that his face was buryed between his motherâ??s breasts. He started to sob hard knowing that what his mother said was true but not wanting to be king right now all he wanted to be was the son of the great man his father had been. His body shook with massive sobs as he just let out all the emotions that he had been feeling and not been able to express because it was not what was expected of a new king.

((sorry it took so long to reply I really do want to do this rp.))

Victoria sobbed along with her son but now there is a renewed determination in her to make him into a good Emperor. Her blouse has gone completely soaked by the tears of her son. At the thought of it , a slight grin appeared at her lips and she said "son, you are making my clothes wet". She walked back slightly from where he was sitting and took her dress off. Now just in her chemise, she clapped again as a maid servant appeared. The Queen handed over the dress to maid and asked her to bring a new set of clothes. But now as she stood just in her sheer dress, her D cup sized breasts pretty much out of her dress.. she walked gingerly to her son's bed and sat there.

Ralph couldnâ??t help but look at his mother as she undressed his eyes looking over her chemise covered body. It didnâ??t matter that she was his mother she was by far one of the most sexy and definitely must undressed woman he had ever seen. He had always found his mother attractive with her well defined figure. He felt himself starting to respond his member already starting to stiffen just from looking at her and so he looked down at the floor blushing, he shouldnâ??t be having these thoughts not with any woman that just lost her husband much less his own mother.

Back
Top Bottom