Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request: Pathfinder DM

freeko

Star
I have had a secret craving of sorts for a while now. I want to play as a female paladin within the pathfinder rule set. Of course I am making this request where I am making it as I would want the character to explore things that would take her outside of her comfort zone. Possibly including a fall and or switch to an anti-paladin over time perhaps?

I am going to leave this intentionally vague as I do not have any exact idea for what I want to have happen within the course of the game. It is more of a general idea and I would hope that a prospective DM/RP partner could assist me in creating the whole of the idea in which the character(s?) would exist.

I have 4 concept characters so I could play a whole group of Paladins if you have an idea that might revolve around having a group and would otherwise be unsuitable for a single player to be taken through.

I have a strong desire for my character to experience peril, but not death. Hence why the advertisement of the idea is being made here. Capture as a possible alternative to death perhaps is one idea that comes to mind, but again I want to hear what prospective partners have in mind for this idea in particular.

For those of you who would like to get in contact with me to discuss this idea further, please PM me. Make the subject line of the PM with a color of your choice as part of the subject of the PM so that I can be certain that you have read at least the start and end of this request post.

Back
Top Bottom