Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Order of Ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintan

Supernova
In what order of ranks do they go by? and whats the # of posts required to reach each rank?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6811">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6811</a><!-- l -->

He doesnt include name ranks... I want the names in order with the according # of posts followed

I was board so I went though the member list and form what I seen it goes like this

0 - Dust
1 - Space Junk
50 - Mini Meteoroid
200 - Solar Eclipse
500 - Lunar Eclipse
1000 - Milky Way
1500 - Collapsed Star
2000 - Bonefin Galaxy
4000 - Super Nova
5000 - Event Horizon

And there seems to be random people with titles completely different than others, looks like they got custome ranks for some reasion. There is also the comment rank f Banned, and Jail Bait but that is scattered though out the ranks

Custom Ranks work this way.

-Donator (They donated)
-Admin/Mods given
-PvP reputation titles. (see: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8022">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8022</a><!-- l --> )
-Banned. (Banned, whether name, or IP.)
-Jailbait (IP Locked for X year [Until they turned 18 and whatever fraction].)

Basically, the only way you'll most likely end up with a custom title, is if you donate, or end up making an ass out of yourself in PvP (Read: You don't get to choose).

Nocturnal Pulse said:
I was board so I went though the member list and form what I seen it goes like this

0 - Dust
1 - Space Junk
50 - Mini Meteoroid
200 - Solar Eclipse
1000 - Milky Way
1500 - Collapsed Star
2000 - Bonefin Galaxy
4000 - Super Nova
5000 - Event Horizon

And there seems to be random people with titles completely different than others, looks like they got custome ranks for some reasion. There is also the comment rank f Banned, and Jail Bait but that is scattered though out the ranks
You Totally missed Lunar Eclipse...

Well thanks all! I love this rank system of bluemoon's, the names are awsome!

Nocturnal Pulse said:

0 - Dust
1 - Space Junk
50 - Mini Meteoroid
200 - Solar Eclipse
500 - Lunar Eclipse
1000 - Milky Way
1500 - Collapsed Star
2000 - Bonefin Galaxy
4000 - Super Nova
5000 - Event Horizon

Super Nova is at 3500, not 4000. Trygon made a special post about it a while ago when I passed it, because that was the current highest set rank, and I was first to break it.

Well I could only go by people who had the rank and not many with that many post so I just made my best guess as t when it changed. not like there was a actual list I could look at or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom