Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having Her way (Whisper Twice and Vigilant Thorne)

Miles smiled at her. All his worry about the surprise had drifted away on that cloud of orgasms while staring at her face and body. He shifted a little bit and sat up, smoothing his dress and rearranging his bra to accommodate his smaller breasts now. "I'd like it now, although," he said looking down at himself. "Is it something I need to look presentable for? My dress is still covered in your juices."

Audrey went and rummaged in his closet. she pulled out a black plaid skirt, and a dark grey camisole, that was low cut and showed his shrinking cleavage. She also pulled out a pair of black leather boots, which came up to the middle of his calf. the soles were a thick black rubber, and had thin 4 inch heels. She had gotten out neither a pair of panties, or a bra. the skirt covered his small manhood, but his nipples would be clearly visible through the thin top. "Would you like me to help you dress?" Audrey offered.

Miles looked at the black leather boots with 4 inch heels and blanched. "Um, I'm not sure I'll be able to walk in those. Yes, yes please."

"Oh, you'll do fine. Girls make it seem like its hard, but after a minute or two you'll get used to it." She pushed him gently onto the bed, lifting one foot into the boot, zipping it up along the side. the leather fit tight to his skin, fitting perfectly to his measurements. She quickly zipped up the other boot and stood, offering him her hand. "Here, try to stand. Ill lead you downstairs to the garage." She looked excited.

Miles stood up and practically fell over. Audrey caught him and he tried again, this time adjusting his weight slightly. He didn't fall and Audrey let go. Miles took a few practice steps, wobbling around. "This is going to take a bit of work," he said watching Audrey smile.

Fifteen minutes later, Miles walked down the stairs, his heels clomping on the wooden steps. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and he realized that he was actually pretty hot in this. Between the boobs and the skirt and the tiny, but still there, boobs, he was actually a very convincing woman. He froze at that, not knowing what to think. Did that make him happy? No, no it couldn't. He was just happy because he knew it made Audrey happy and that meant she wasn't dangerous. He walked with Audrey towards the garage, entirely oblivious to how his butt moved back and forth in the heels, and entirely innocent to what would be facing him through that door.

Audrey led Miles into the garage, standing between him and his surprise, she suddenly shifted to the right. "Ta-da!" she said, smiling happily.

Before them was a girl, her arms and legs spread eagle. She was handcuffed at the end of each appendage, and they were attached to 4 thick metal wrings on the floor. She was naked, a shredded night gown lay below her on the ground, it looked like someone had torn it from her body with their bare hands, after kidnapping her in her sleep. She was trembling, and moaned urgently, her eyes wide. She hadn't even noticed Mile's feminine form, her eyes locked on Audrey as she walked in. Her jaw was trembling with fatigue. A large light-bulb had been carefully inserted in her mouth, its fragile glass wedged between her tongue and palate. Had she been able to use her arms, it would be easy to safely remove, but as she was, any movement to try to dislodge it could shatter the bulb, filling her mouth with glass.

Next to her, was a wooden bench covered in different implements. The top shelf contained a small bucket of paint, a large steak knife which looked oddly familiar, a funnel, several long pieces of hose, a lighter, several pliers of differing sizes, a thick metal bar, a gag, and a few pieces of cloth.
The level below it had some... Interesting objects. A massive dildo, a hand-full of rocks, a handheld vacuum, a bottle of toothpicks, and a sewing needle, in all.

Audrey turned to Miles, grinning happily. "Well, what do you think? You can do whatever you'd like to her!" She gestured at the bench covered in mismatched implements.

Miles backed up in horror and, his confidence lost, quickly lost his footing in the heels and fell back against the door. He had to get out of there, he had to run. She'd done it again.

He looked at Audrey, horror in his eyes. "Why did you do this? Why did you take Molly?"

Audrey walked over to him, still smiling. She pulled him gently to his feet, standing behind him. She wrapped her arms under his top, gently teasing his nipples, whispering in his ear. "It's ok Miles. Shes the one who hurt you right? The one who scorned you, humiliated you, laughed at you?" she pushed him gently towards the cowering figure.

Molly looked confused at Miles, then her eyes widened in recognition. her lips trembled to form a word around the fragile glass. She whimpered pitifully, barely recognizing Miles feminine figure. tears streamed from her eyes. Her jaw was so sore, she had no clue what was going on. She was asleep, and then someone had tied her up and put her in a sac, and then she was... here. The girl had told her that she was evil, and that she would make sure she learnt her lesson and then she had put the... the glass bulb in her mouth.

Miles stepped forward slowly towards the bound girl. "Oh Molly, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. This is all my fault. Here, don't move." And he reached down and slowly pulled the light bulb out of Molly's mouth.

Audrey continued whispering encouragements in Miles ear. Rubbing her hands along his chest and sides, underneath her shirt.

Molly looked up at miles, still shocked by how feminine he looked. "W-w-What the fuck is wrong with you two?" She screamed, emboldened by her newfound ability to talk. "Take me back home! Let me go you fucks! This is seriously twisted. You're gonna get your crazy-ass girlfriend to kidnap me? Let me go!" She began thrashing and screaming, spit flying with each word. Now that there was no immediate danger of glass filling her mouth, she could do and say what she wanted.

A hand reached out and slapped Molly across the face, and Miles was surprised to find it was his own. He looked at it bewildered, his mouth opening and closing in shock. "Oh God, I'm sorry," he told her and bent down next to her. "Just be quiet and I'm sure she'll let you go. I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for this. I'm sorry."

Molly stopped her tirade, as he slapped her. She looked at him in shock. "You're sorry? You're fucking sorry? I could have die, and you're sorry? Fuck you Miles! I'm not gonna be quiet! I'm gonna keep yelling until someone comes and arrests both of you!" Her cheek was bright red where he had slapped her, but she was just as angry as before. "And what about this bitch huh? Who's she? Some slut you found on the streets?" All of her fear was gone replaced by a furious anger.

Audrey made quiet hissing noises at Molly, and glared at her over miles shoulder. "See baby? She never cared about you. She never loved you like I do... show her. Punish her." She gently pushed him forward so he would tower above Molly, his heels clicking on the cement floor.

Miles' eyes grew wide as Molly continued to hurl invective after threat after insult towards towards them. Arrest him? He was the victim here, as much as she. He was the one who had been laughed at by this chubby girl for his tiny cock. He was the one whose perfect day had been ruined by her. And now, she thinks that she's the victim and not him?

Miles' eyes glazed over and his face turned into a snarl. "How dare you speak to me in such a way!" He leaned down and slapped her four times, back and forth on the face in rapid succession. He grabbed hold of her chin and twisted it so she'd look at him.

"I gave myself to you and you did what? You laughed at me, then fucked me anyway." He spit in her face, the spittle landing below her eye and traveling down her chin. He reached up to the bench and grabbed the ball gag and slammed it into her mouth, tightening it quickly.

He stood up and looked over her. "I should have been the one to laugh at you. Look at you with your stomach in rolls and your thick thighs. No wonder you needed someone small to fit between them!" He pried open the can of paint and dipped his finger in it. "You're nothing but a pig." He leaned down and wrote the word on her tummy. "And that's all anyone will ever call you again!"

Molly again stopped talking out of shock. Both of her cheeks were pink. She attempted to backtrack, noticing a sharp difference in the way Miles was acting. She knew she had gone too far, apologies spilled from her lips, as miles walked to the bench. "No! I'm sorry I just mean-" her words were cut short as miles gagged her. Losing the ability to talk also seemed to steal her confidence, as she began trembling again
Tears fell from her eyes as miles painted on her thick stomach. Her legs trembled, as he humiliated her. She begged and moaned through the gag, but only mangled words came out. Miles spit ran lazily down her face, coming to rest on her chin, dripping onto her throat.

"That's right my love. Punish the Pig. She deserves it." Audrey whispered words of encouragement in miles ear, rubbing his back gently as he vandalized the girls stomach.

Miles' eyes still had that dull, vacant look in them, but the rest of his face was filled with hate. "You don't know how to treat a man! You don't know how to romance him or love him or anything, you disgusting pig." He grabbed the vacuum cleaner in his hands and kneeled down next to the pig. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face close to his. "I devoted myself to your breasts and suckled on them gently, lovingly. No more!" He pressed the vacuum cleaner tip against one of the pig's teats and turned it on. The suction pulled the nipple onto the waiting bristles and they continually flapped against her nipple as the suction became tighter and tighter.

Molly screamed into the gag, it felt like the vacuum was tearing her teat off. Drool formed at the corner of the gag, spilling over and sloshing all over her cheeks and chin. The bristles scratched her sensitive skin, while the constant suction distended her skin, pulling her nipple into the humming machine. She felt it go numb with pain, as the circulation was slowly cut off. She continued squeel in loudly into the gag, large sloppy tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

Miles turned off the vacuum cleaner and pulled it off her. The pig's nipple hung there unnaturally. Miles climbed on top of Molly and sat on her belly, sinking into it. He leaned in close to Molly, staring into her weeping eyes. "You laughed at it. You said it looked like a little boy's. You asked if I'd gone through puberty. You should have been thankful." He stood up, not noticing his heel dug into her side when he did so.

He stalked over to the bench and grabbed the big dildo. It was far larger than the one that had taken him a few nights ago. He admired its thickness and its veins and its weight. He squeezed some lube onto it. Not much, though. He wanted penetration possible, not pleasant. He walked back to Molly and positioned the dildo in front of the pig's fuck hole. "You should have been thankful for my cock. Because you could have gotten this." And he shoved it fully into her.

Molly's left nipple was distended and a dark red color where he had attached the vacuum. Her breast ached from the harsh pulling. Her eyes widened out of fear as Miles came and sat down on her plump belly. She could feel the boy's cock rubbing against her smooth skin. She thrashed underneath him, Trying to close her legs as he got out the large dildo, holding it above her face as he lubed it up. Her hole tightened instinctivly, trying to keep the large object out, but Miles's shove forced it deep into her. Her Fuck hole stretched painfully, she had never taken anything larger than Miles inside her. She had teased the boy, but he was honestly the only thing she had ever fucked. She felt a painful stab in her side, as he pushed it in. She had no clue what was hurting her, but it felt pointy and sharp. She could feel the paint on her stomach drying, branding her as a Pig. The screaming continued, turning to animalistic squeeling, much like a pig. She began begging through the wiffle-ball gag, only gutter sounds recognizable. "I- orry! I-orry Iles! -eas! -eas -Iles!"

Miles worked the dildo in and out do her a few times until he heard her muffled cries and apologies. He looked up at her in surprise and his face softened. "Are...are you scared? Are you afraid of me?" He stood up, leaving the dildo deep in her and walked over to the bench.

He faced away from her so she wouldn't see what he was doing. "It's not good to be afraid of me, and yet you're shitting bricks right now." He turned back to her, hiding something behind his back. He moved back to her crotch and kneeled down again. "Well, as long as you're shitting bricks, we might as well make it more literal." He revealed three of the rocks, entirely covered in lube. He pressed the first one against her pucker and it popped in with a good push. The second and the third quickly followed.

Molly nodded, breathing a sigh of relief as he got off of her. Her pussy was stretched wide around the toy. She had felt a splitting pain as he pumped it in and out, and she was afraid that she had torn a muscle. She closed her eyes, glad that it was over. She didn't notice him getting something from the bench, or that he knelt down between her legs. However she quickly noticed something cool and slippery pressing against her lower hole, and felt something extremely heavy slip inside, followed by two more of the same objects. It didn't hurt, but she felt a massive pressure in her bowls, pushing against her insides. She flexed her ass, trying to push them out of her sphincter, but they wouldn't budge. She whimpered softly, trembling. Drool ran in a slow line down her cheek, and into her blonde hair below her.

Audrey kept touching miles through all of it. Brushing her fingers over his body, whispering words of encouragement. Her thighs were sopping wet with her own excitement, but she held back, knowing that she would be able to fuck miles later.

Miles walked on his knees up to the pig's face. "A good pig will be quiet when this comes off," he said, tapping the ball gag. "If a pig squeals, it goes right back in, understand?" And he unclipped the gag and took it off her. He got up and crossed over the bench again. He took out a roll of duct tape and started placing strips around the end of one of the rubber hoses.

"You know, you didn't do anything that a girl who loves a man should do. I think we'll have to do them now, so you'll always know what to do in the future for any other guys who are willing to lower themselves to taking a stretched out pussy, ass, and teat like yours." He turned back to her and covered her mouth with the duct tape, sealing the rubber hose inside her mouth.

He picked up a cup and lifted his skirt, revealing a rock hard dick. He grunted, and his urine began to fill the cup. He filled it only halfway before switching to another cup to finish. He handed the first cup to Audrey. "This is how a true woman drinks her lover's pee." Then, he put the funnel in his end of the tube. "And this is how a pig does." And he poured the other cup into the funnel.

Audrey took the cup, gladly drinking up Miles pee. She wrapped one arm around his waist, and kissed him hungrily, the taste of his own piss coating his mouth, while he poured his own juice down the tube, into Molly's mouth.
The pig hadnt made any noise when he un-gagged her, shivering in fear. She furrowed her brow in disgust as he began pissing in the cup, while addressing her. Her eyes widened in shock, as she realised what he was doing. The urine flowed down the cup and into her mouth. She refused to swallow, holding all of the piss in her mouth, backing up the tube, and breathing through her nose. She began gagging over and over, the rancid taste of Miles dark yellow piss filling her mouth. She maintained controll of her throat however, refusing to swallow. She looked up, trying not to throw up, as Audrey kissed miles passionatly.

Miles was a man, possessed. He dropped the tube, allowing some of the pressure on the pig's mouth to lessen and grabbed Audrey, kissing her passionately. Their tongues danced and he pushed her up against the bench. Using a strength he didn't know he had, he lifted her into the air and deposited her on a clear space on the bench.

Miles pulled away from her for only a moment to frantically pull off her panties. He looked towards the pig. "This is what a real woman is like." And he took his penis and placed it against Audrey's slit, sliding it in.

Back
Top Bottom