Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| First Floor || - Offices -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Office_Corridor.jpg

On the opposite side of the main floor of Eternal Peaks from the quarters sit the many offices of the doctors. Each doctor gets their office, and each office is part of a small cluster running down one side of a hallway, with the Head of each Department at the end of the hall. The first hall holds the department of Science on the left side, while sharing space with the Department of Medicine on the right side. In the second hallway sits the Department of Psychoanalysis on the left, sharing its space with Department X run by the Head of Doctors, Dr. Hans Funer, whose office is by far the largest, holding its own secretary room too. Other Departments have small attached rooms for their secretary, but Dr. Funer's office contains a small wait area with his loyal secretary, Elizabeth Thorn sitting at a round desk, running the day to day paperwork for him.

These offices all have the singular purpose for doctors to continue their work on paper, write reports, and file other trivial papers. All patients are strictly prohibited from entering this floor, so all labs, medical rooms, and therapy offices are located on Cell Block A, B, or C.

richardarmitageprofilepixmar0613imdb.jpg

Head Doctor Office

Doctor Füner taps his fingers on his desk as he waits for the reports, he leans forward again, pressing the small button on his phone. "Elizabeth, I'm growing a little impatient, if you could please bring the reports to my office I would much appreciate it." He says before leaning back again.

He opens his drawer, finding another stack of reports from experiments, ongoing, completed, failed, etc. He carefully reads through them while he waits for his secretary to get the papers she was meant to get.

7d23565213b863fe13bf505b99e665d1.jpg
Head Doctor Office
Tags: Dr. Hans Funer

From the amphitheater Elizabeth took the elevator to the main floor, having to make a stop in the copier room to get a few more reports ready, copying their pages for the records. Her phone buzzed again, and it was set to receive radio or intercom messages, a perk at working in a state of the art facility with technology more advanced than anything in the outside world. Dr. Funer's voice barked angrily at her and she jumped, stepping up her pace.

"I'm coming," she answered back, racing into the cafeteria and making him a coffee, knowing if she came without it she'd only be in more trouble. Juggling the reports and coffee she stumbled into his office, trying not to trip on her heels as she placed the coffee in front of him.

"And the reports," she held the file full of notes to him, hovering it in mid-air, "Was there anything else sir?"

Hans smiles at her when she walks in, taking the paperwork and nodding to the coffee, moving it so that it is on a table slider. "Sorry for my impatience, you know how new arrivals make me, busy busy." He says while giving her another smile, which looks unnatural on his face.

He takes a sip of coffee before nodding. "Yes, I believe a letter from your parents came through." He says before handing her an envelope. "I promise I didn't open it." He says with a laugh, watching her with the letter.

Head Doctor's Office
Tag: Dr. Funer

She takes the letter in her hands, thanking him before stepping out. Sitting down at her small desk she finds her pair of scissors and opens it, seeing it is another letter from her mother, just an update on life. Her youngest brother has taken up karate, her father still hasn't fixed the lawn mower, and the house pet, Stevie is being a spoiled cat as usual. She left Dr. Funer's door open so he could see her while she read, smiling to herself as she read over her family's life.

Hans watches her go, watching her ass wiggle as she walks to her desk. He finds himself staring at her beautiful body from afar as she reads, what he would give to get that ass.. He smoothes his hair back, his eyes drifting to her breasts, then to her curves. He feels his tongue wet his lips as he stares, knowing he wouldn't have long to do so but he makes every second count, making sure not to zone out enough to get caught staring at his gorgeous secretary.

Head Doctor's Office

Elizabeth wasn't paying any attention to her creepy boss, more concerned over the contents of the letter. At one point her mom had written a funny joke her father had said that made her giggle incessantly, her head tilting back as her chocolate locks streamed down her back, having gone without a bun or ponytail for the day. As always she wore low cut shirts, or collar button ups with the first few buttons undone, showing a nice but not slutty amount of cleavage. She rose, heading back into his office with a perfect grin on her face. Not thinking much of it, she pushed the letter down in front of him, leaning over the desk to give him a perfect view as she pointed out the joke.

"Sorry Dr. Funer but I thought you might get a kick out of this too. My father can be quite the jokester sometimes."

His eyes flick back to the paperwork the moment she turns to head into his office, he mumbles to himself incoherently before looking up at her, his eyebrows raised. His heart almost stops when she gives him that view, he has to stop himself from salivating over her.

He clears his throat before reading the joke for himself, his eyes flicking up to her breasts whenever she isn't paying attention. He laughs quietly. "Yes, your father is talented." He says to her. "Your family seems nice, where do they live?" He asks, trying to make small talk as he goes back to the paperwork given to him, his eyes skimming through the bills and numerous reports of guards being murdered and doctors being needed for replacement.

Head Doctor's Office

Elizabeth remained oblivious that he was even looking, taking the letter back when he was done, "He is, and they quite are. They live on the East Coast though, down in Florida. I went to visit them last Christmas, remember? Well sir, I should get back to the paperwork piling up."

She excused herself, walking back slowly to her desk as she set to work, once more leaving the door open so that he could call for her if needed.

Hans nods to her, looking up from his reports to watch her walk to her desk, more specifically staring at her ass. He decides enough is enough and gets back to work, reading through reports and signing bills, mostly to replace parts of the building and staff members.

He looks to his computer, nodding to the ongoing tests, one of them including the Gorgon-proof glasses, as they had lost the most doctors to the few Gorgon's within the facility. He double clicks on the file, his eyes skimming over the information before he nods, typing out an email to the manufacturer.

"Black Hand Supplying, once the analysis of your most recent product has been completed, we will determine whether or not Project Stonehenge will be a go, if successful we will inform you and you may begin the research, thank you for the prototype. -Hans Füner, phD."

Füner's office
Tags: Open

While reading through the newest report, Doctor Füner sighs, they would have to ask Black Hand for more guards. But that's not the part that pisses him off about this report.

He slams his hand down on his desk. "Elizabeth!" He calls out, his eyes narrowed at the outcome of this situation. "I need you to find me an open time slot for Doctor Vera to come to my office, top priority." He calls to her before placing the paper down, his face is red in anger and his fists are clenched on his desk.

The word 'mercy' should never be used in an incident report here at Eternal Peaks Psychiatric Institution.

Dr. Füner's office
Tags: Dr. Füner

Eliza jumped in her seat as his voice surprised her, not expecting an angry shout from his office all-of-a-sudden. Turning in her seat she peeked in, then nodded frantically when she caught him looking back at her.

"Right away sir."

Inching her chair to the computer she was still in his plain sight, making it hard for her to relax, knowing something had upset him. Pulling up his schedule, she could see he had two meetings for the day, as well as a half hour slot to visit one of the patient's in Cell Block B that was only described with one word: disposable. Elizabeth grimaced, knowing full well her boss would euthanize any of the patients deemed useless to the facilities studies, and while she didn't care for the supernaturals, the thought of death had always bothered her.

"There's a half hour slot right between your first meeting and second sir. I can't push the meetings Dr. Funer. Your first is a staff meeting with the guards, and your notes say it regards the recent incline of staff deaths. You're second meeting is a conference call with the Board of Directors. We aren't aware of what they wish to speak to you about. Should I free up that half hour and email Dr. Vera's secretary?"

"Just- just do it Elizabeth, this is important." He says to her while holding a hand to his head, he grabs a bottle of pills from his drawer, taking one. It seems like his headaches have been getting more frequent.

"And if that half hour isn't enough then I'm rescheduling the guard meeting, they all have duties any way." He says with the wave of his hand.

Dr. Füner's office
Tags: Dr. Füner

"But sir, the guard meeting is firs..." she didn't finish her sentence seeing how upset he was. Instead she got up and decided to personally talk to the secretary of the department of Psychoanalysis. Each department only had one, and they reported to the Head of their team. In this case, Dr. Rupi Vera.

The woman hired as Dr. Vera's secretary was an older lady with blonde hair, although her grey was starting to show. Diane Woodsbury had pale blue eyes and a thin mouth, always looking angry unless she smiled. Her eyes always squinted when she read, causing wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, and the woman's nails were much too long for the young brunette's liking, although she'd never say anything. Elizabeth had heard she was fairly nice to most of the staff, all except her. From what she had heard, Diana had applied for the head secretary position to work under Dr. Funer and his department X team. And she had the resume for it, having worked with the facility for over a year by then with plenty of other jobs before hand. Elizabeth had been the new girl on the block at the time, the new assistant to the Department of Science. Why Dr. Funer chose one woman over the other beat Eliza, but Diane hadn't liked her since.

"Hey Diane," she smiled, trying to be polite.

"Yes?"

It wasn't cheerful or anything of a greeting, but Elizabeth had come to expect it. Sighing inwardly she handed over the memo she had printed off, highlighting the time Dr. Vera would need to arrive at his office.

"And this is today?"

"Yes Diane, at six. Please make room in her schedule, Dr. Funer doesn't seem happy and wants to talk to her urgently."

"I'll do what I can."

Elizabeth pierced her with her chocolate brown eyes, pressing her lips together firmly before speaking, "You will make time in Dr. Vera's schedule for this meeting Diane. Or I will speak to Dr. Funer or why he cannot see his staff when he requests them."

"Don't bark orders at me girl. I get it."

Turning on her heel she strode out, knowing she wasn't making matters better by fighting with the older woman, but it was annoying when Diane didn't take her seriously. Checking her phone, she could see Dr. Funer had a little under an hour before his staff meeting and she knew him well enough that he had skipped meals with his busy work day, as had she. Stepping back into the cafeteria she ordered two fresh salads, a ham sandwich for him, and two cans of Coke. Then she walked back to his massive office on the corner of the hallway to Department X, stepping into his office with a quiet knock on his door.

"Sir? I'm sorry to interrupt your reports but I thought you could use an early dinner before all your meetings. And i did schedule Dr. Vera in at six, so she'll be here."

Stepping forward she leaned once more over his wide desk to place his meal before him, her cleavage in perfect view. Then she rose once more and nodded, turning to leave.

Füner watches her go, going back to his paperwork. He fills out a few more reports before looking up again, hearing his door open and watching his beautiful secretary walk in again.

"Thanks Elizabeth, you're a saint." He says, biting the inside of his cheek as her cleavage is basically in his face. He watches her leave before eating his meal quickly, immediately going back to his paperwork.

1d964e619dfab373e447238984bc863d.jpg

Head of Science's Office

Tag : Open.​

Ugh…

Disgusting.

All of them! Disgusting.

Zandra’s perfect facial features peeled up in distaste while the papers she held – held little to no meaning towards her work. Ontop of the little progress she’d made, she’d lost another doctor to that despicable gorgon that she so highly detested. Snapping her wrist – the head of Science threw the papers across the room, allowing them to float in the air for a moment before they all fluttered to the ground in a blizzard of useless haze.

“They’re all useless.” The blonde growled, her bare feet snapping to the ground so she could turn her slender frame up and away from it all before her. The whole room was well organized, everything in it’s prim and proper place, yet the still settling papers, several twirling in the haze as she had pushed herself up – displayed the easy annoyance the doctor could hit when she hadn’t received the result’s she so highly expected from the other doctors – let alone herself.

Huffing, the doctor looked back at her desk, biting her lip while her eyes narrowed. What was she to do today? Orientation was over – over joying the doctor. She always avoided it – she hated seeing all those disgusting faces, especially in such unenclosed spaces where she couldn’t poke and prod at the pathetic creature’s the ficinity had gathered.

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Hans Füner, Elizabeth Thorn, open.

[Arriving from Cell Block B – post #83]

The elevator doors slid open to reveal a very impatient looking doctor, who at once stormed into the corridor. Her heels clicked quite loudly as she approached the offices of one Hans Füner, the Head Doctor. Despite her fearsome expression, Rupi was secretly terrified deep inside. The man knew everything about her, being the first one to discover her nocturnal affliction. Oh how he had used it against her in those days, when they had both been simple doctors and colleagues. The bitter memories were coming unbidden to her mind now, of how he blackmailed and used her. She could guess easily that this meeting would have something to do with it.

I fed only this morning. I could kill him…but I would never escape. And every other patient would suffer all the more for my actions, once word got out that a vampire killed the Head Doctor.

No, she was powerless. She wouldn’t selfishly risk her life just to spare her some discomfort, when dozens of others would suffer. She approached the desk of his receptionist, Elizabeth Thorn, looking quite indignant. “I’m here to see Dr. Füner. Inform him I’m here.” She ordered the woman. Being Füner’s creature, she didn’t like the receptionist either.

Dr. Funer's Office
Tags: Dr. Vera, Dr. Funer

Elizabeth was typing away at her computer when she heard the familiar heels. Shit. Almost half an hour after arranging the six o'clock meeting Dr. Funer had demanded it come sooner. So she had postponed the staff meeting in lieu for this, and she knew it was going to be no meeting she wanted to sit in on.

"Of course Dr. Vera," she nodded, jumping to her feet, "One second."

Knocking on the door, she opened it and poked her head through, knowing he was still angry. "Sir? Dr. Vera is here for you. And my shift is over...may I leave?"

Her shift was done in half an hour but she really did not want to be around for this. She waited, standing halfway through the ajar door, hoping he'd let her go early.

Tags: Elizabeth, Doctor Rupi Vera​

Dr Füner looks up from his paperwork, nodding to Elizabeth. "Go ahead, your shift is over.. Send her in please." He says, giving her a smile before turning back to his reports, gathering the specific report that had pissed him off so much earlier.

When the doctor is sent in, Füner stands and walks over to the door, shutting it before turning to the Indian Doctor, placing his hands behind his back as he paces around her. "So, how is my favorite blood sucker doing?" He asks her while walking to her front, taking her chin and raising her head a little to look at her neck. He lets go of her chin, taking the report file from his hand and tossing it on to the desk for her to see.

"You want to explain that?" He asks cooly, walking over to the file and opening it. "Four guards, one of which who was from Black Hand.. Killed, by this werewolf." He says. "No big deal, we have punishments.. Oh wait.." He says.

"THERE WAS NO PUNISHMENT ISSUED." He yells straight into her face before slapping her full on her cheek with his open palm. "I took a risk with you, I figured you could handle yourself, after all you've helped me a lot." He says while brushing off his palm. He sighs. "Which means, I have to take matters into my own hands, because this will not stand in my facility." He says.

He takes a small radio from his desk, turning it on before speaking into it. "Gambler, are you ready?" He asks, referring to a special task force from Black Hand, one known especially for being cruel to patients. He turns the small flat screen in the corner of the room on, grabbing Vera roughly by her neck and turning her head so that she watches the screen.

The screen shows a helmet camera, the cell it is pointed at is in Cell Block B, it's Natalya's cell. The door is opened, the crew of four rushing inside with shock batons, turning them on. They corner the werewolf, one of them holding her while the others begin savagely beating her with the batons, each hit sending electricity crackling along her skin.

After about five minutes, the werewolf in question is on the ground, completely unconcious, having begged for her life from the beatings. They drag her to an open cell in Cell Block C, chaining her to a wall before one of them grabs their side arm, firing four shots, two for her hands, two for her feet. They leave her in the cell.

"I assume this won't happen again?" He hisses to her, his eyes dead locked with hers. "Next time I'll remind you of the old days, I won't even bother punishing the patient." He says before grabbing her by her hair, pulling on it with a tight grasp. He reaches for her sleeve, rolling it up to see the bite marks. "I'm glad to have loyal guards, they tell me a lot." He says to her. "If the Board finds out, they'll kill her.. You'll have to do something to stop me, personally I don't care about the girl, I'll give the order to put her down if you want." He says to her while still holding her by her hair.

Rupi brushed by Elizabeth when she was beckoned, not giving the receptionist another glance. She kept her eyes down however as she sits in one of the chairs before the man’s desk, remaining calm even as the door was shut behind her in an ominous fashion. She did not budge, keeping her eyes forward on his empty chair, even when he grabbed her chin to force his gaze at him. She did not reply to his insulting greeting, though it stung deeply. When she was released, the stinging remnants of his fingers could still be felt on her caramel-hued jaw. She took a hitched inhale through her nose.

When the report was slapped down, she didn’t reach for it. She could judge simply by the title what it was. Rupi fought hard to keep her emotions under lock and key. Her heart was racing, pounding in her chest. Natalya Silvka.

She remained straight-faced as Dr. Füner went from calm to raging mad. She knew his sort. She was not going to give him the pleasure of looking scared or meek. Her cold face was firmly set in her expression. She defiantly returned his gaze as he got in her face. That was a mistake. Without warning she was struck, the smack resonating through the room, her cheek burning red with pain as her head jerked to the side with the slap. Painful tingles fluttered throughout her jaw and the indignation burned even brighter in her chest. Yet slowly she brought her gaze back, facing the doctor as he roared at her. She had said nothing yet. Spoken no word, whether in greeting or defense. She knew nothing would satisfy this man for her actions. Besides, Rupi herself knew she had bent the rules a little.

How ironic it was, that sick doctors could take advantage of helpless patients as they saw fit, but when Rupi tried to save one, she was suddenly anathema.

When the radio was grabbed, finally her discipline broke. She narrowed her eyes at the man. “What are you doing?” She finally asked, her accent full of concern, never worrying about herself even as he grabbed her head roughly and forced her to watch. She didn’t need to be goaded, but she knew he got his sick kicks out of punishing her, just as Rufio did with others. Then her eyes went wide with fright, as Füner turned the screen towards her. She gripped the ends of her chair when she saw what it was. No! Natalya! She screamed internally. But there was nothing she could do. Her cold face…finally broke.

Still she said nothing. Her chest began to rise and fall as Rupi’s breathing got shallow and fast. Her open went ajar as she was forced to watch. Tears stung at her eyes, a sensation she had not felt in long years. But she fought it all back. She wouldn’t give this sick bastard a show. Nor would she try to look away. She could only watch helplessly…as Natalya was beaten down. She felt she could feel each savage blow of the baton, her limbs jolting as if she was shocked herself. Each minute felt stretched as hours. But Rupi watched. Not only the blonde, but each guard as well. She took note. She remembered details. By the time the girl was chained to a wall in Cell Block C, her hands were white knuckled with rage as they gripped the armrest of her chair.

They groaned and creaked under the pressure.

But Rupi could do nothing. Her hair was seized roughly again and this time her eyes met Füner, burning full of pure hatred. Her bottom lip quivered. She did not care for herself. She had endured worse than being slapped around and having her hair pulled. “The Board cares about results.” She hissed back, finally finding her voice. “And when the results are only dead patient after dead patient, they are going to wonder about you, Hans.” She replied back defiantly, not caring that she was in his absolute power. She only had one shot to convince him otherwise.

“They are going to ask what is the purpose of this Insitution, if all we produce is bodies. What is the point of all this high-tech equipment, if all we have to show are body bags. They dump all this money into this program and for what? To kill a bunch of miserable individuals brought here against their will? They could send a hit squad for a fraction of the price to accomplish the same. No, the Board wants results for their dollars. They want the secrets of their powers, not to gaze at fatality statistics on some piece of paper.” She gave Hans her most fierce glare, unwilling to back down. “And you know I’m the one who finds out those secrets. I’m the one who achieves the progress. I won’t promise this won’t happen again. If that’s a problem,” Rupi closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again and smiled, “then you’ll have to kill me. And if that is your wish, you might as well cut off your right hand with your left, for you won’t be able to match my success with any other of the fools you call doctors around here.”

She closed her eyes again, though her smile grew wider. She wasn’t afraid for herself. “Put her down if you want.” She said, lying. “But the only result you would show to the Board is that you are incapable of managing anything for them. Go on Hans, give them a useless body count to make up for their investment. But you know I’m right with what I do.”

He listens to her calmly as she talks back to him, he releases her hair and walks over to his desk, nodding a few times to her. When she is done he looks up at her. "Here's the thing Rupi." He says to her, seemingly completely calm as he walks over to her. The calm ends when he punches her square in the nose, his muscles rippling as he does so, the amount of force used would more than likely send her and her chair sprawling on to the floor.

He walks over to her limp form on the floor, squatting down before placing his foot against her throat, pressing down on it to cut off her airway. "Never speak to me like that again you stupid bitch." He growls to her.

"We have plenty of werewolves in this facility, what makes this one so special?" He asks. "The Board would only impede if I were to kill a Gorgon or a witch, maybe even a demon, they're hard to acquire." He muses. He presses his foot down more. "Such vibrant beauty wasted on such a pathetic fool." He whispers to her before releasing her.

"If you really want her dead, I'll order it." He says while walking over to his radio. "Unless you want to make up for your wrong doings." He says before holding it up to his mouth. "Gambler, get back into the cell and aim your weapons, we might have to put her down." He says, the TV shows the men walking back into the cell, their weapons point at Natalya.

He walks over to her again, grabbing her by her throat and lifting her, her tippy toes touching the ground as she is face to face with him. "It pisses me off that such beauty and intelligence would be wasted on a supernatural." He hisses before pressing his lips to hers, breaking away and biting her neck so that blood runs down it, he watches, smiling to himself before letting her go, allowing her body to fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

"You make me sick." He spits. "But apparently I must be the one to put you in your place." He says while walking over to the door, locking it. He holds the radio in his hands. "If you refuse I'll kill her, and I feel as if you care about her, from the way your fist was tightening, and how you were studying Gambler's faces.. Funny that they're Black Ops, you won't find them any where you idiotic whore." He says. "Now get on your fucking knees and pleasure me before I make a hasty decision he says while walking over to her, standing above her.

Dr. Funer's Office
Tags: Dr. Vera, Dr. Funer

Elizabeth wasted no time on packing up and leaving. The computer wasn't even fully off when she heard Dr. Funer yell and jumped, clasping a hand to her mouth. With speedy grace she grabbed her notes for the night and fled, returning to her quarters for the night.

Rupi watched the other intently, her hair now frazzled and messy from his furious grasp. For a moment she felt a ray of hope, thinking she might have won through to his logical side. But it was only a fool’s hope, for without warning he smashed his fist right into her nose, causing her to cry out as she and the chair tips over to the ground. Blood leaks from her nose and because of her vampiric nature, it is cold like a dead person’s rather than warm like the living. She merely spits on the ground, before her head is smashed onto the carpet by his foot, crushing her windpipe.

Black spots begin to pervade her vision. Rupi does not resist. Her arms are at her side. She has the strength, recently fed. She could easily do it. For a moment she envisions herself doing it, rising with a roar and snapping the man’s neck. But she didn’t. Instead she lays meekly, letting him have his way as he crushes her with his foot. She wasn’t going to stop her work because of this and his threats. Finally he lets off, causing her to gasp with desperation as air rushes back into her lungs. She lays there for a moment, dazzled, unaware of what he is saying next. That is, until she hears him speak into the radio, ordering the men back in.

Then her neck was grabbed, causing her to chortle as she is choked, forced more onto her knees then onto her feet. And then more, the pressure really applying. Her eyes are forced shut as it becomes too much, small whimpers of pain escaping from her. She made no movement to grab at his arms, instead holding on to the desk or the leg of the overturned chair. But after a moment, Rupi opens her eyes and glances at him, fury burning in her grey eyes. His insults about her intelligence or beauty mean nothing. She does not shut her mouth against his kiss, but doesn’t react either and merely gasps as her neck is bitten, more of the cold blood flooding into the collar of her lab coat. She looked quite the mess, tumbling to the ground in a flutter of her black hair.

The spit is disgusting, but Rupi does nothing, merely repeating in her mind that she could suffer through this and endure. “No!” She croaks, finally breaking as Hans threatens to kill Natalya if she refuses him a service. Her voice is weak and raspy, unable to fully state the word. He knew about her feelings and there was nothing she could do now. “No, stop. I’ll do it.” She declares, raising herself up a little, grabbing the edge of his desk for support. “I’ll do whatever you want. Just…don’t give the order.” She begs, keeping her eyes downcast. It wasn’t humiliating for her to do this. She was willing to sacrifice herself. She kept on repeating it. Natalya will live. Pain and discomfort is temporary. But life…full of endless possibilities. She’ll have it. I won’t.

Shuffling closer, her hands move to the front of his trousers, unbuckling his belt and pulling the zipper down. She had done this before, it was nothing new. Her hands quickly dig through the front of his undergarments, finding his flaccid cock and pulling it free. The meaty white organ was before her face, contrasting to her own brown flesh. Rupi doesn’t look up at him, merely closing her eyes as she opens her mouth to encompass him. Holding him by the base of his shaft, she begins to pump her head, building him to full erection. Then placing her hands on either side of his hips, she relaxes her throat as she presses her face forward, taking his entire length down her throat. As before, she had done this previous and could again. For her.

Soon enough, she was vigorously sucking, the noise filling the room.

It only takes about ten minutes, but she has pleasured him enough, though he never gives her an opportunity to feel pleasure herself. He pushes her out of his office, after ordering the Gambler squad out of the cell, warning her that the next report with mercy in it would not end as well as this one did.. Though the definition of ending well seemed to not be evident.

Tag: No one.

Rupi departs the chamber feeling and looking blank. But the rage floods her empty body almost instantly once she is out of the room. Casting a dark look back towards the door, she turns and spits towards the desk of Elizabeth Thorn, cursing quietly under her breath as she strides away back to her own office. She felt degraded and used, but it was worth it. Natalya would live. It was a victory, even if it didn’t feel like one.

Walking to the elevator, the doors slid open for her before she steps in and spins around, the doors sliding shut silently. Once she is alone, she roars in angry and punches the elevator wall, leaving her fist imprinted in its metal surface.

[Depart to Cell Block C]​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom