Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

IMG_0675.jpg

Guess who decided to bleach her hair last minute...

Your hair look amazing friend! Good to see your lovely smile as always!

I need to get into a salon and get my hair right soon. I also want to redye it.

Your hair look amazing friend! Good to see your lovely smile as always!

I need to get into a salon and get my hair right soon. I also want to redye it.
Thank you! ๐Ÿ’œ I'll admit that it didn't turn out 100% the way I wanted it, but I can live with 85%!! I did it at home, so I didn't exactly expect professional results, haha

Do it!!! And then show us the results, as I am sure it will look amazing!

Thank you! ๐Ÿ’œ I'll admit that it didn't turn out 100% the way I wanted it, but I can live with 85%!! I did it at home, so I didn't exactly expect professional results, haha

Do it!!! And then show us the results, as I am sure it will look amazing!
You did an excellent job doing it on your own. Last time I bleached my hair it was bad, fortunately I was only doing it to lighten my hair to take another color so it didn't have to look the best.

I stopped by the local salon today and got a card for their stylist who wasn't in today, I just need to make an appointment now.

You did an excellent job doing it on your own. Last time I bleached my hair it was bad, fortunately I was only doing it to lighten my hair to take another color so it didn't have to look the best.

I stopped by the local salon today and got a card for their stylist who wasn't in today, I just need to make an appointment now.
Yes, it's quite even all around, actually, just a little lighter/cooler at the bottom! But I guess it's fine for now ๐Ÿ™ˆ The sun will probably fix the rest!

Ooooh!! Then I hope you get one soon!

Always looking oh so beautiful and lovely! <3

Back
Top Bottom