Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

gorgeous doesn't even begin to cover this pictureeeee! 😭💜 loooove your hair too!
makes me miss my short, blonde hair, heh. but now i'm growing it back out and i've finally
gotten my natural color back (we'll see how long i keep it, haha)

Then there's this asshole.
that's no way to describe oneself, man! but have to agree with saber on this one!! you're rocking the bowtie (and that red nose). they're even matching!

guess who turned 29 a few days ago.... here's a hint:
vv267.jpg
i will delete it later, as always.

gorgeous doesn't even begin to cover this pictureeeee! 😭💜 loooove your hair too!
makes me miss my short, blonde hair, heh. but now i'm growing it back out and i've finally

that's no way to describe oneself, man! but have to agree with saber on this one!! you're rocking the bowtie (and that red nose). they're even matching!

View attachment 37593
Beautiful as ever friend! Happy belated birthday!

View attachment 37593
Thank you!!!

Girl!!! You are GORGEOUS 😍

You're most welcome. My little sister turning 30 hit me harder than my own 30th birthday so I get it.
well..... i guess we both know which number comes after 29. thankfully, i've got a whole year to prepare!
Girl!!! You are GORGEOUS 😍
aww, thank you!!!! 💜💜💜 i wanna say right back at you, but i literally just said it, didn't i?

Had the random urge to get bangs, so I got 'em. Why not?
I'm now a real life Tohru Honda.
IMG-6645.jpg

Normally, I don't post pictures of myself online (because people online are fucking insane, and the fact that I tend to be self-conscious almost all the time), but I'm going to make an exception.

I give you all… the man(child) behind the raptor.

Back
Top Bottom