Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Him's is a cute boy! What's his name? Also your eyes...they remind me of an anime called Hellsing for some reason lol​
His name is Tails!
Also, it's a filter from the Chainsaw Man manga, the character's name is Power.

If you have my Discord, you've probably seen my ugly mug, but...

F52YFP8.jpg

If you have my Discord, you've probably seen my ugly mug, but...

F52YFP8.jpg
I take it as my sacred duty to inform you that you look amazing and that you do indeed look like you're done with everyone's shit.

Also, I must be going crazy because I swear you look like my friend, Bloo, lmao. If you're named something like Zaw Zaw you probably are.

Yx55Q5w.jpg
This one better exemplifies the 'I hate all' feeling.
IE; staring at my laptop as the day passes.

Also, Agnes, you're blind.

I take it as my sacred duty to inform you that you look amazing and that you do indeed look like you're done with everyone's shit.

Also, I must be going crazy because I swear you look like my friend, Bloo, lmao. If you're named something like Zaw Zaw you probably are.
Can't say I have ever heard that nickname before.

Or have I?

Dramatic piano music ensues.

Yx55Q5w.jpg
This one better exemplifies the 'I hate all' feeling.
IE; staring at my laptop as the day passes.

Also, Agnes, you're blind.
You hurt me. Also, that pic is definitely memeable. I'm gonna slap you with a meme when you least expect it.

Can't say I have ever heard that nickname before.

Or have I?

Dramatic piano music ensues.
Better leave this mystery vague so the people of Blue Moon can work this out on their own.

👀

Name dropping Genshin Impact and other animes and the shared sense of Gen Z humour isn't helping to quell my suspicions at all. At all.

Unless this friend of yours happens to be located in northern Italy, I am afraid that I'm not the droid you are looking for. :D

And yes, I have no social life to speak of, could you tell that from my comment alone?

Your Jedi mind tricks won't work here. > : )

Jokes aside, I'm just messing with you. And no, he's not in northern Italy at the moment... I think.

I'd say an online presence is still a social life and you're pretty social, imho. If you have no social life, I must be a hermit. I haven't touched grass in days.

Thanks! Being online is much easier than having to actually look at people in the eyes IRL. Plus, I can find people that are worth spending my time with much more easily!

Oh beans, I specced everything in Force Powers. 😔

I'm glad I could entertain someone at least.

His name is Tails!
Also, it's a filter from the Chainsaw Man manga, the character's name is Power.
Cool name! Reminds me of that character from Sonic lol
Also I see! I'd never heard of that manga before but sounds very interesting, might just have to look into reading it.

3rd thing - I figure against my better judgement, here is a picture of my ugly ol' self 🙃

Here's me at my buddies wedding a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom