Post Your Face!

• Snapshot_20110806_4-1-1.jpg

Snapshot_20110806_5-1-1.jpg

Because I'm fucked.

Hey, well, I'm an unconfident guy and I have trouble with my weight, so I have started going to the gym to improve my body. I thought I'd post my progress up here to try to improve my confidence with people seeing me, so then I can see if this would help me in real life.

Anyway, I've been going to the gym for a couple weeks now, at least once every two days, most of the time once a day. This is my progress so far on my muscles.

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

I hope to post later perhaps, with some more progress. Wish me luck as I try to improve my body more! :)

@Sinful: I've lost plenty! haha...I used to be 19 stone in fact. The mirror and the camera doesn't really do me justice, but I was basically obese before. I've got plenty of stamina, that's for sure. Half marathon runner here!

Shovel, that picture gets total props! Effin' Awesome!

Delial. I like the hairstyle. Looks good on you. You're an attractive girl.

l_785a58e2255c4a25b8a29bb75d7ca84e.jpg

And just a random old phone pic I ran across...

me-4.jpg

a favorite of mine

red.jpg

driving around town with the bestie

glasses-1-1.jpg

driving around town again this time before going to the bar

sexy-1.jpg

wont say lols

corset-1.jpg

corset pic this was taken the day i got it

laura2.jpg

eskimo

1laura-3.jpg

so did not want to be in class that day but my old cat collar is gone needs a new one and my hair might not be that short for long time

*ponders reposting her pics in this thread or making everyone go dig through the old one to find them...*

Lyra said:
*ponders reposting her pics in this thread or making everyone go dig through the old one to find them...*

Wiseman say:
Forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza.
Crowded elevator always smell different to miggit.

Back
Top Bottom