Post Your Face!

I figured since I'm going to be around for a while I might as well show everyone my awesome ugliness.

First we have me all bundled up because it was Winter and Winter is cold. Also, GIR hat, so that makes the picture amazing.
IMG_20110130_025110.jpg

Then we have my former Mohawk of DOOM.
675A0032.jpg

And of course me showing off my awesomeness.
IMG_20110628_015200.jpg

Tune in next time for my AK-47 of shooting...things. :D

I wish I had a better picture than this laying around but this is the most recent picture that I have. The lighting sucks and my hair is a mess but ah well. I don't take a lot of pictures.

PostYourFace.jpg

I do not, Russina Vodka. My mother's side of my family is European; mostly British and German immigrants. I get my looks from my father's side of the family. My grandmother on that side is of British descent as well but my grandfather is Native American; cherokee I think.

• Drunk photos are always the best, darlin'.

• Most boring picture of me ever but WHATEVS. People
        didn't believe my boobs were big, here ya go losers. <3

They're as real as real can be!

Snapshot_20110524_3-1.jpg

Unfortunately, Shovel, I am straight but I commend you for your choice of accessories none-the-less. You can't go wrong with handcuffs as long as you keep track of the key.

Pretty Burny. <3
Seriously, BMR is hotness incarnate. Never seen so many beautiful people in one place.
And Shovel... your handcuffs look like mine. And now I suddenly want to buy anklecuffs too. >.>

Back
Top Bottom