Post Your Face!

Heh Heh, I'm bored, why not. Alright internet, this is a pretty damn recent one of me. Now that I got a webcam I can easily keep recent photos of myself.

Manly-1.jpg

First time in my life i've ever actually been able to grow it all out. Okay, it's not a lot, I'm a pretty smooth skinned guy, except for the two places it counts.
I know, I ain't much a looker, never a 10, but I think I'm at least above average. So give me your worst people. I've heard it all before.

sinfulrook said:
*pats Anansi* It's okay, I'm nothing special.
I'm just your average boy living a below-average life.

Everyone's a hero in their own way.

Chaos_The_Chosen_One said:
JazzieBell said:
Chaos is cuuute!
Him and his man scruff.

o_O

why the frak can't I get a local girl to say that?! dammit it's only the internet ones! and no i don't watch battlestar galactica. i just think frak is a funny word.
I got your answer, from a band I'm going to see on Sunday and hang out with after their show.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XqCXyV3NKM[/video]

heh, i thnink that's just a good pic of me, i got another one from nekocon X. gawd I miss virginia. I should be back in a year or two, so I'm not looking out here.
anyone wants to be my friend here though I'll consider giving my IM screen names. PM me and find out. >D

And Jazzie, you're much hotter then me. I love (natural) blondes and redheads. so sexy. probably cause my hair is so damn generic brown, but goes almost black when I get it wet.

I'm Irish. <3
You should see my Mom's hair. xD Orange.

Chaos, I am not more attractive than you. -___-;
-smack-

JazzieBell said:
I'm Irish. <3
You should see my Mom's hair. xD Orange.

Chaos, I am not more attractive than you. -___-;
-smack-

*feels his face* ooh, that felt nice, do it again.

and ya you are.
anyway, I got more pics, like me with hair around christmas time, if anyone wants to see. xP

I try...Well...sometimes. I'm mostly without make up and in sweats...Just lazy around the house...
hoper4.jpg

What happens when you have a fly swatter war in the kitchen. You get cut. And now I have a scar...

sinfulrook said:
Chaos, I'm sure the ladies would like to see some more of you.

JC, natural huh? I haven't really seen many girls pull off the 'natural' look.

I pull it off quite well actually...Not to sound like a snob...but hey...

I've cut back on my smoking...yup...Two packs a week. Used to be two a day....But I'd like to live longer....

And that pink hair was supposed to be purple..fail.

and smoking is bad. Unless you just took down an alien fleet and are smoking a victory cigar I do not approve of smoking. first reason? total waste of money. sooo many cheaper stress reliefs out there. second, when the FRAK has putting SMOKE in your body been good for you?! you don't run into a burning building and start inhaling! it's the same thing, only that'd be safer cause there are no chemicals!
rant over. xP

Back
Top Bottom