Post Your Face!

I guess it's the brightness of my monitor but I couldn't see the freckles before someone said something, but you do have a cute look on your face in that last pic. :)

Disco_Lollipop said:
The freckles are the main factor in the cuteness. -nods- Without them I'd be plain looking.

BLASPHEMY!

Freckles are cute but calling yourself plain looking without is against my beliefs! xD

Disco_Lollipop said:
Totally church?! What the funk does that mean?!

You mentioned Red vs Blue, specifically the quote "bow chicka bow ow", which Tucker says. So I quoted Church with "Shut it, Tucker!"
I then said I was totally Church, as in the character, Church.
"Why is my body still up here!?!"
"Well, your body doesn't really move much after you're dead..."
"What I mean is... why hasn't anyone buried me?!?"

It's been a while, folks.... Some things have changed!

Like, I've gotten inked a couple of times--here's my back tatt. it means Soul Strength in Japanese :)
backtatt.jpg

CorsetShirt.jpg

Yay Horror Makeup!
ZombieMe.jpg

Me and my very lucky man! (Sorry fellas!)
Lovelovelove.jpg

TakodaVega said:
Hellloooo Momma.

You said "fellas" Do ladies count? Cause Yum. <3 Pinstripe. <333

Weeellll, my man says I can be with other women, as long as he can watch lol! <33

I do look pretty good in pinstripes, huh... X3

Balthazar. Give. Me. Your. Facial. Hair. >.<

I don't have the patience to let my own grow out xD That and my mother will keep telling me to shave which is a bother xD

Russian Vodka said:
Balthazar. Give. Me. Your. Facial. Hair. >.<

I don't have the patience to let my own grow out xD That and my mother will keep telling me to shave which is a bother xD

But...I don't wanna pay shipping. And I like my facial hair. Without it, I look strange. o_O Thanks, though, I guess.o_O

Back
Top Bottom