Post Your Face!

Oh Sweetly! You're gorgeous! I love that color on you and yes, I too like the bow!
And Kravin.... *nom nom nom* Need I say more??? >.> <333

LOL, Kitey! Sadly, no. Those aren't. I would love a true pair though. LOVE! They're a flannel set with matching flannel slippers. XD Verrrry comfy and cozy. Very warm and soft. <333

Kravin5150 said:
thought I'd post a pick of me that wasn't taken w/o my permission -.-
info: taken after the calmest moment of my life on the ride home from Tako's~

Hey now~ You didn't reciprocate =P You could have and I wouldn't have *really* minded. xD I'm just camera shy =P

Kravin5150 said:
H a r r i e t said:
DAT SMIRK. *foams of the mouth*

works everytime~

Except on me =P

Sweetly_masked said:
Megan-small-5077.jpg

*slurping noises* >_>;;; I like my bow. Make me feel cute or something. btw isn't that tree a LOVELY color?
That is a rather nice coat...suits you

H a r r i e t said:
Short hair is sexy too D:

Personally I like me some long hair, but your statement is also true. If a girl can rock a sexy pixie cut or something...Mmmm...I mean fuck Natalie Portman even rocked a shaved head.

Burn I'd say if you were going to cut it short keep a longer fringe, your face is a bit to round for a full on short cut in my opinion. Though I've never seen you with short hair, but an A line with flippy lines would look nice on you. *Nods*

2010-12-04_18-56-28_827.jpg

This is the first documented pic of me and my best friend of like 5 years, neko. I donno why but we just haven't really taken pics together. Dawww she is so cute >.< You can hell see that I haven't slept in a few days in it though. lol Curly hair, Like a boss. >.<

darkangel76 said:
I GOTS FOOTIES!!!!!!
footies2.jpg

EEEP! GLASSES!!! HAHA!!!
footies3.jpg

Hmmm....
*having sudden thoughts of an RP featuring Slumber Party hosted by the local library...complete with footie-clad librarian*
Very nice...

I named him Flemming because a guy called Flemming Østergård was the guy who got FC Copenhagen back to being the top football club that it is^^ And they're known as the Danish Lions xD

Back
Top Bottom