Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
newagefrankenstein said:
Missulena said:
Echo sat in her chair, watching as people went by, looking her over and gawking at her. A few men stopped and said something to the auctioneer and both laughed, walking away with giant grins on their faces. Echo knew what they were saying; some stupid remark about her body and whatever they thought was "wrong" with her. Well, to hell with them. They weren't her owners and she didn't need to respect them. Echo's glare was focused straight into the back of their heads as they walked away. She said nothing, just stared quietly.

She wore an almost-sheer white slip and a chain around her ankle to keep her from escaping. Not that she would, of course. She quite liked being a slave. She was taken care of and sometimes fucked well enough to keep her satisfied and it was enough to keep her happy. Echo only hoped that her new master would be able to take care of her the way her previous owner did.

Raf's leg couldn't stop bouncing where it sat crossed over the other as he waited for his 'master' to return from his stupid freaking market. He was feeling bitter, and why shouldn't he? Forced to drive the petulant little pharaoh around, forced to wait around for him, forced to do everything the stupid little brat wanted. He was more than a bit irritated. Particularly because he'd been sitting in the damn carriage for hours. "Oh fuck this!" he finally snapped, grabbing his wallet and kicking open the door to the carriage. He slammed it shut and locked it ...because he knew by now what would happen to him if he didn't at least TRY to safeguard DEN'S stuff.

Then he shuffled off, the collar Den had snapped around his neck and which symbolized that he was owned...that he was a damn slave, was standing proudly out on display. Raf knew the curse, knew it wouldn't go away until Den considered his debt repaid. So, maybe helping the little shit buy a few more slaves would get the pharaoh to loosen the noose a bit. Besides, while Raf was unable to take his time having fun with Den that didn't mean he couldn't have fun with someone else right?

He smiled to himself at the idea and then his eyes widened as he spotted a beautiful woman up for sale at one of the auction marks. He looked down at the price for her...and grinned. It wouldn't even put a minor dent in Den's finances to purchase her. And since Raf's money was Den's money...well...he had more than enough to buy her and have a little fun. He waltzed up to the auctioneer, making sure his large golden collar was on display. "I'd like to purchase her on behalf of my master. I'm sure he has more than enough to compensate you." he said, flashing a grin as well as an ancient egyptian gold coin...worth half of her price alone, and Raf had about a hundred of the things in his jacket pocket.

Echo looked at the man and raised an eyebrow. It wasn't uncommon for an owner to send a servant to collect a slave on their behalf, but the bravado this young man had was unusual. Most slaves just dropped the money in front of the slave-auctioneer and let the auctioneer sort it out.
The auctioneer seemed amused by this and accepted, unlocking the padlock on her leg and leading her over to Raf. "Have fun with her. No need to break her in. She'll do whatever you ask." He said.
Echo sighed and bowed her head, waiting for the young man who just bought her to put a collar on.

Alton's body tensed up for a moment. He then spurted his load into Den's tight and struggling throat. "Did you have enough to drink my Pharaoh?" Alton asked looking down as the boy was forced to swallow his cum or drown in it.

Yet the wizard was not without compassion. From the look in Den's eyes. Alton knew he needed a change in pace. His goal was to pleasure the the Egyptian, not torture him. Alton Withdrew from Den's throat and then said. "Karin, enough sucking. I think Den is ready for the main event." With that said he carefully rolled Karin off the boy and on her back. Den was free of his bonds now. He had Karin with her legs spread before Den and said,"Go on fuck her. I seen you sucked and fucked, time to take charge." The wizard was fond of Karin, possessive even, but he had a flaw. Alton loved to see role reversals or tempt people into debauchery.

Missulena said:
Echo looked at the man and raised an eyebrow. It wasn't uncommon for an owner to send a servant to collect a slave on their behalf, but the bravado this young man had was unusual. Most slaves just dropped the money in front of the slave-auctioneer and let the auctioneer sort it out.
The auctioneer seemed amused by this and accepted, unlocking the padlock on her leg and leading her over to Raf. "Have fun with her. No need to break her in. She'll do whatever you ask." He said.
Echo sighed and bowed her head, waiting for the young man who just bought her to put a collar on.

Raf set down two of the gold coins for the auctioneer and nodded at him before he turned toward Echo. He pressed at the collar around his own throat, the golden circlet glowing for a moment before he pulled out a second one, similar to his own. He pulled it open as Den had shown him and carefully slipped it around her neck, clicking it shut and then stating, "You are claimed in the name of his majesty, Den, Pharaoh of Upper and Lower Egypt, First of his name and risen from the land of the dead." The collar glowed and then the seal disappeared entirely, forming a permanent seal around the girl's neck.

Raf stood back and lifted a brow at her. "Alright...follow me. Until his royal shortness returns you'll follow my lead." he told her, gesturing with his head before he led her back toward the carriage Den had insisted on riding in to the market.

newagefrankenstein said:
Raf set down two of the gold coins for the auctioneer and nodded at him before he turned toward Echo. He pressed at the collar around his own throat, the golden circlet glowing for a moment before he pulled out a second one, similar to his own. He pulled it open as Den had shown him and carefully slipped it around her neck, clicking it shut and then stating, "You are claimed in the name of his majesty, Den, Pharaoh of Upper and Lower Egypt, First of his name and risen from the land of the dead." The collar glowed and then the seal disappeared entirely, forming a permanent seal around the girl's neck.

Raf stood back and lifted a brow at her. "Alright...follow me. Until his royal shortness returns you'll follow my lead." he told her, gesturing with his head before he led her back toward the carriage Den had insisted on riding in to the market.

Echo stood still as the slave applied her collar. She rubbed her neck a bit, trying to get used to the sensation. "Ahhh... So that's who my new master is." She smiled sweetly, "I hope he's as grand as his title."
At her superiors' command, she followed him to the carriage and waited for further instruction.
She peered around the market. The brothels were open at this time. Certain people who couldn't afford a room would meet with the ladies outside and do their work, regardless of who's watching. She was introduced to her previous master there, but was sold off after his family pressured him to marry someone who wasn't a disgraced noble.
Her attention snapped back to the carriage as she awaited her new master to emerge.

Zeth said:
Alton's body tensed up for a moment. He then spurted his load into Den's tight and struggling throat. "Did you have enough to drink my Pharaoh?" Alton asked looking down as the boy was forced to swallow his cum or drown in it.

Yet the wizard was not without compassion. From the look in Den's eyes. Alton knew he needed a change in pace. His goal was to pleasure the the Egyptian, not torture him. Alton Withdrew from Den's throat and then said. "Karin, enough sucking. I think Den is ready for the main event." With that said he carefully rolled Karin off the boy and on her back. Den was free of his bonds now. He had Karin with her legs spread before Den and said,"Go on fuck her. I seen you sucked and fucked, time to take charge." The wizard was fond of Karin, possessive even, but he had a flaw. Alton loved to see role reversals or tempt people into debauchery.

Karin popped off Den's cock with a gasp, her mouth wide open as she panted out, his cum dribbling down her fangs and off her tongue. A little cum mixed drool rolled down her chin as she panted but was soon moved over onto her back. She could feel her arms shifting to be held above her head and her legs opening up as the bands on her started to puppet her body around. She squirmed slightly at Alton's command for the Pharaoh, her large juicy breasts looking nicely filled up since the last time she'd had them drained out. They jiggled around almost hypnotically as she pulled against her restraints.

The fires of her lust were still burning like gentle embers that were searing her skin. She could feel that there was no way she could get out of this, which just started to fire her back up again as her control was stolen away from her. She pulled harder and harder against the restraints, which just in turn aroused her more and more as though each tug was a confirmation. She was just something to be fucked right now, and they could do whatever they wanted with her. She tried to swallow down the moan that she made at that thought, wincing as she laid in her humiliating position.

She looked at Den, half her mind sobered back down from the high she'd reached, the other half starting to succumb to her inner most kinks. Her look was almost warning him, or daring him. She then had a bit of a thought. "Free...at last, and you'd do...what he tells you? Like his dog?" she said with a crafty smile. "Are you not a king?" she then followed, that mischievous glint in her eyes goading the Pharaoh's ego. "He's mocking you, My liege....unless...you truly do want to be his..slave?~" she purred. Once a slippery silver tongued rouge, always a slippery silver tongued rouge. She knew how to talk her way out of situations normally, she just hoped that this wizard's hold on the Pharaoh wasn't total, or that she could somehow maybe even turn the tides.

She'd seen this guy in the market before she was bought up by Alton, she knew he had some sort of power, so by her figuring perhaps he could be a chance against Alton, a distraction long enough to escape. It was strange though. As she spoke, she almost felt sad. She knew that escaping should be what she was interested in, what she should be working on and what she did try to execute at any given point and yet there was a strange feeling of emptiness as she said those words. They didn't have the same impact or rather, urgency within them.

She realised she was looking into her mind, seeing a side of her that was hoping that her words amounted to nothing, that her attempts backfired. She wanted Alton and Den to take her to these heights. She swallowed, that feeling surging through her as she tried to suppress the urge. It must just have been her going crazy she reasoned, or getting wrapped up in that orgasm from before. She ignored it for now but she was aware of how she thought, and the more aware the more it drew attention to itself. She squirmed again in her bindings, but more to almost justify for herself that she was at least trying, that she hadn't given in completely as she had almost done while choking down Den's cock before.

Missulena said:
Echo stood still as the slave applied her collar. She rubbed her neck a bit, trying to get used to the sensation. "Ahhh... So that's who my new master is." She smiled sweetly, "I hope he's as grand as his title."
At her superiors' command, she followed him to the carriage and waited for further instruction.
She peered around the market. The brothels were open at this time. Certain people who couldn't afford a room would meet with the ladies outside and do their work, regardless of who's watching. She was introduced to her previous master there, but was sold off after his family pressured him to marry someone who wasn't a disgraced noble.
Her attention snapped back to the carriage as she awaited her new master to emerge.

Raf broke into a harsh laugh at Echo's comment, crossing his arms over his chest as he climbed into the carriage behind her and shut the door. "Grand? Den? That little brat is only grand in his vindictiveness and in his vision of himself." he scoffed, wincing as he felt scales begin to prickle at his extremities, his curse acting up as it sensed his rebellion. He sighed and ran a hand back through his hair. "I guess technically he IS still a pharaoh. Even if he die once already and his empire doesn't really exist anymore. Still, I suppose if you manage to distract him he might not get so agitated about that fact that he decides to reign ungodly horrors down upon us all."

He sighed, rolled his eyes and then pounded on the side of the carriage, the undead horses pulling it giving out desperate cries before they began to pull the carriage away. As it moved Raf eyed Echo, eyes sweeping over her form appreciatively. He licked at his lips and grinned at her, "That auctioneer said you're already trained huh? Why don't you show me just how well trained you are. I'd hate to have bought you for his majesty only to have to return you." he drawled, cocking his head at her. He pointed down at his crotch and gave her a wicked grin. "We can start with you sucking my cock. Should be simple enough for a well-trained slave like you right?"

Den nearly gagged as Alton began to cum although with little else to do but to drink it down or have it rob him of breath he obediently swallowed everything down. His throat worked with some difficulty around Alton’s thick length, gulping down his cum from his awkward position as best as he could. When the wizard pulled away Den gave a cough and sat up, cum dribbling over his chin until he lapped it up with his long snake-like tongue. He rose an elegant brow at Alton, looking skeptical and unimpressed as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Perhaps next time you shall grace us with a warning first.” he mused before he smirked and stretched much like a cat, his appearance shifting with the action so that his snake-like attributes became more like a cats.

He grinned at the offer to fuck the beautiful slave, his golden eyes glimmering as abyss black cat ears swiveled to regard her, pointed and attentive. His sleek cat’s tail flicked back and forth playful as he crawled over her, running eager hands up her thighs, his golden jewelry tinkling with each movement. He paused as she spoke, ears perking up and shifting into something longer and more pointed…like a jackal’s, his tail changing as well. He frowned at her his hands digging into the meat of her thighs as he pulled himself up above her. He huffed, expression growing impetuous and irritated. He glanced back at Alton for a moment before he sighed laboriously. “I see you have not taught her to mind her tongue yet.” he shook his head as if in disappointment before he slid his hands between her thighs and spread them wider.

He grinned down at her, sharpened canines flashing, his jackal tail wagging eagerly. He slammed inside of her in one push and sighed in pleasure at the feel of her softness around him. He slid a hand up her body to cup her throat, giving it a small squeeze. “Know this, slave. We are Pharaoh, not king. If we decide to submit that is our decision and not yours to question. I give willingly because I desire to do so. Should your master push us…we will be sure to let our anger be known and felt.” He rose his free hand as he lazily drew back and then thrust back into her with a moan. Slowly black magic flowed around his hand like ink and hung around his limb like living smoke.

“After all…what is more feared than an egyptian curse. Now, you will not speak your lies any longer…lest you anger me.” he told her haughtily, the magic sparking as he lowered his hand to her cheek, not touching her but allowing her to feel the bone-chilling coldness that accompanied his magic as he began to truly fuck her.

Alton just stepped back as Den 'switched' from sub to dom. He laughed when Karin tried to manipulate Den. "Den had the chance to leave earlier. Instead the Pharaoh hopped back on the bed and demanded I do better. This is how nobles have fun, my pet," he explained to Karin.

Alton poured a glass of water and took a long sip to hydrate himself. When Den pointed out Karin was not trained Alton frowned then explained. "My apologies, as the Imperial Wizard I craft sexual devices and potions for the nobility. A somewhat rebellious slave is needed to properly test these experiments," Alton said. He glanced to his 'toy chest' then back to the couple fucking. He would hold off a tad longer unless Den asked about his experiments.

Karin scowled as Den responded, taking her neck and squeezing tight as he entered her. She shuddered out and cried out feeling him push past her tight walls. It would be clear to Den she'd not been fucked that much at all given how tight she still wad.

She cursed internally as that flare of utter defeat both drove her thrashing and that insatiable lust within her onward still. She grumbled and growled but piped down looking to the strange magic sparking from his hand. "like...you'd...try it...in front ofhim..." she said squirming and gasping out with a moan when h slammed into her. She breathed out and shook her head.

"I won't...let you...get away with this.." she said through a blush pressing up against her restraints as another whimpered moan trembled through her lips. She was wary of his magic but was always quite proud, or recklessly stupid, so she braved it out as her tail suddenly flung up and yanked on his, pulling him back so his hand was away from her face.

Den had turned his head to reply to Alton when Karin's tail wrapped around his and tugged, pulling him back. He yelped and had to brace himself back against the bed in order to prevent himself from falling. He shot the girl a glare, his eyes not only glowing golden but the white's of his eyes slowly turning black. He snarled, fangs baring. "How dare you!" he snapped, claws growing out of his hands.

Lightning fast he reached out, his thumb pressed to her forehead and he sneered down at her. "Perhaps now you will learn respect." he hissed, his magic seeping into her skin like ink flowing into water. It wasn't one of his strongest curses of course, she wasn't his to truly punish, but she would feel a slight twinge within her. "We have placed upon you the curse of Bast, so you may learn to be more like she who gave rise to your race. Like the lesser beasts you shall enter a heat and suffer an insatiable lust...a fate only to be quenched when your womb is filled with the seed of your master."

He chuckled and drew his hand back, cocking his head, grinning wickedly as he thrust back into her. He leaned down to nip at her neck, smirking up at her once more as he returned to fucking her, cupping her breasts as he turned toward Alton and smiled. "Forgive me. Should you wish to punish her ... or us...we will not object." he drawled, his tail wagging at the thought even as he fucked into Karin's tight heat.

For the briefest of seconds Alton was worried Den would snap Karin in half. But when he used the curse of Bast, his fears subsided. It seemed Den understood the nature of slaves and the game they were playing. Alton instead smiled at Den. He had to admit. It was an arousing display. Den's cute ass in the air as he drilled Karin's pussy. Alton wanted to take the smaller boy from behind and pound him senseless until he came buckets in Karin. But that is probably what they both were expecting and Alton hated being predictable.

Instead the wizard took out what looked like a large bead. " No no, Karin misbehaved and needed a fitting punishment. Though she will never admit it herself, she truly loves to be fucked b some one more powerful then her," Alton said. Alton moved closer to Den and kissed him on the neck and back. His hands started to massage Den's ass in a very familiar way. "I say we teach her a lesson. That there CAN be too much of a good thing," with that Alton slides the bead up Den's rear. But it wasn't a bead at all, but a magic suppository.

The Pharaoh would feel a flush of pleasant warmth and power coarse through him. Suddenly his cock was BIGGER! It was the same in proportion, color, and so on. But the length and girth was doubled the normal. "There, that should stretch her out. Give her a good pussy pounding Den. I'll see to her other parts," Chimed in Alton. He turned back to the 'toy chest' of his inventions.

Karin smirked victoriously watching Den fall back like that. She was like an impish prankster, with that same shit eating smirk that was so infuriating you just wanted to slap it away. The acknowledgement that she'd done something wrong and was revelling in it. She had her fun, and made him flustered. To her it was worth it having this modicum of power over him, not just letting him have his way with her as he pleased. She tensed up when he grabbed at her head though. She squirmed left and right but he started to encant some sort of strange spell. "H-Hey C'mon, cut it out!!" she said with a grumble, her tail fluffing out as the strange magic seeped into her skin. She cried out as she could feel it altering her inside, wincing and looking with a cowardly look at the black of his eyes she tried to fight it but ultimately it was useless. That bravado from before had gone now as she realised how serious this turned.

She gasped out and panted for a moment as she laid there still squirming from the strange tingle that the magic left in her. "Aren't...You supposed...To worship cats..?" she said still trying to get the last word in but her words were failing her as she gasped out feeling that strong hit of her heat starting to pulse forward. She would go into a heat cycle naturally being part beast but she'd never felt it this strongly before, neither had she had it forced before.

Her face harboured a blush as those walls she'd been building back up just crumbled immediately like she'd had an aphrodisiac injected into her system suddenly. She gasped and tried to hold off but one ear dropped down as she started to succumb to her base feelings. The harsh thrust he gave to her was rubbing her in all the right ways that she couldn't help but to let shudder a small moan. She winced and tried to fight it but with his cock growing in size within her she couldn't hold herself back. "N..N..Noo...Y..You fucker..." she managed to say but ended up just throwing her head back into the pillow as she shuddered at the feeling of being lanced by such a thick cock. She could feel his mass rubbing up against her clit now as he pounded back and forth which was really starting to light up all her pleasure centres with stimulation and excitement. She bit her lip with her sharp fang and moaned again taking a quick breath as though she'd been holding it.

Den let out a questioning sound as Alton drew up behind him, wondering just what on earth it was that the wizard was doing. He stuttered to a stop and let out a low mewl as the other man kissed his neck and back. He let out a shudder and groaned in pleasure as Alton massaged his rear and pushed his cheeks apart. He whimpered as he felt Alton push something into him, squirming slightly as he felt it dissolve inside of him and magic fill him. He gasped as his cock swelled and then let out a low cry as Karin became almost impossibly tight around him.

"O-oh! That...oohhh. Yes. That ...you are very clever." he praised, cheeks flushed.

He chuckled and drew back, thrusting into Karin again, loving the way his cock felt so huge within her. "She- she's so tight now." he moaned. He gripped Karin's thighs drawing back onto his knees and lifting her up so he could have a better angle, look down at where he fucked in and out of her. He could see the way her flesh strained around him and he couldn't help but grin at the sight. "You are stretched so tight around us...we will not last long like this." he drawled, tilting his head as he pushed his now thick, long cock in and out of Karin.

Alton paused for a moment and wondered. Could Den get Karin pregnant? Den was an ancient pharaoh reincarnated as a much younger man, almost boyish. He wasn't sure if Den's sperm were fertile. Then there was the fact Karin was a different species She could naturally shape shift into a cat. So normal human men might not be able to get her pregnant in the first place.

"No man has successfully gotten Karin pregnant as far as I know. Why don't you cum deep inside her and see if you can be the first," said Alton. He truly doubted it would actually happen. But there is an allure to being the 'first' in doing something with a woman. Alton finally took out another toy to play with. It looked like an O ring gag and blind fold. But since he was a wizard it could never be that simple. Could it?

newagefrankenstein said:
Missulena said:

Raf broke into a harsh laugh at Echo's comment, crossing his arms over his chest as he climbed into the carriage behind her and shut the door. "Grand? Den? That little brat is only grand in his vindictiveness and in his vision of himself." he scoffed, wincing as he felt scales begin to prickle at his extremities, his curse acting up as it sensed his rebellion. He sighed and ran a hand back through his hair. "I guess technically he IS still a pharaoh. Even if he die once already and his empire doesn't really exist anymore. Still, I suppose if you manage to distract him he might not get so agitated about that fact that he decides to reign ungodly horrors down upon us all."

He sighed, rolled his eyes and then pounded on the side of the carriage, the undead horses pulling it giving out desperate cries before they began to pull the carriage away. As it moved Raf eyed Echo, eyes sweeping over her form appreciatively. He licked at his lips and grinned at her, "That auctioneer said you're already trained huh? Why don't you show me just how well trained you are. I'd hate to have bought you for his majesty only to have to return you." he drawled, cocking his head at her. He pointed down at his crotch and gave her a wicked grin. "We can start with you sucking my cock. Should be simple enough for a well-trained slave like you right?"

She glared at him, slightly irritated at his request. He wasn't really the one she was supposed to service, but since he was her master's steward, she may as well suck his cock and satisfy him so her master would love her.
Echo got down on her knees and removed his cock from his trousers, licking the tip lightly before putting his entire length in her mouth.
She bobbed her head back and fourth, using her tongue to stimulate his cock and make him hard.
She looked up at the man, who was still grinning like a cat who ate the canary and blinked, returning her gaze to his fat cock as she kept sucking. She wasn't so sure she was going to get a long with this person. She rubbed his shaft with her hand as she sucked on the tip of his cock.

Karin didn't like the way they were talking but she couldn't deny how good it felt to have such a thick rod inside her. She winced and gasped out feeling him build up as he pulled in and out of her with a struggle. "A--Ahh S..S..so tight...t...t...too tight!!" She struggled to say pulling at her restraints with her arms, wriggling her chest around which just made those juicy breasts crash into one another. She moaned and gasped as he fucked her hard, Alton's words sending a jolt of panic down her. She didn't want to get pregnant, and especially not to some noblemen that were forcing her to be their personal fuck toy. She shook her head. "N..No please!! D-Don't!! Not that!!" she cried out though she didn't realise that the marketplace had made her sterile. She was under the category for Safe fuck toys, having been knocked out and put through the procedure when she arrived, checking that she had nothing wrong with her. It was her big mouth that had thrown her into that category, Slaves often not being put through that sort of treatment.

She squirmed and struggled, looking over to see Alton with his new toys in hand. "W...What are you doing with those!" she asked though she had a feeling she knew the answer, a part of her flaring up with a bigger hit of arousal as she struggled hopelessly, the idea of losing even more control setting something aflame within her, that was, if those were for her. The suspense alone was driving her nuts.

Den nearly whimpered at the Wizard's words, his muscles shuddering as he pummeled Karin's passage with his newly engorged member. His breath came in heaving pants as his tail flicked back and curled at the tip, his ears focused back toward Alton even when Karin's cries and pleas had his blood pounding in his head. He rocked into her hard, pulling her hips as closely tight to his own as he could, back arching as he cried out and came. He flooded her channel with his essence, magic seeping in with it, briefly soothing some of Karin's new symptoms without truly curing their cause.

Den sighed, doing his best not to collapse atop the woman beneath him, his animalistic traits falling away and leaving the pharoah the same small young man he'd been when he'd arisen. He shivered and slid to lie beside Karin, his chest still rapidly rising and falling as he did his best to reclaim his breath.

His golden eyes fell on the toys in the Wizard's hands, but the pharoah lied limp on the bed, unassuming of Alton's intentions. "We admit also to some curiosity. Tell us what your contraptions are for." he commanded weakly, sitting up on his elbows just enough to watch.

Missulena said:
She glared at him, slightly irritated at his request. He wasn't really the one she was supposed to service, but since he was her master's steward, she may as well suck his cock and satisfy him so her master would love her.
Echo got down on her knees and removed his cock from his trousers, licking the tip lightly before putting his entire length in her mouth.
She bobbed her head back and fourth, using her tongue to stimulate his cock and make him hard.
She looked up at the man, who was still grinning like a cat who ate the canary and blinked, returning her gaze to his fat cock as she kept sucking. She wasn't so sure she was going to get a long with this person. She rubbed his shaft with her hand as she sucked on the tip of his cock.

Raf's brows lifted in surprise as Echo fell to her knees without argument, despite the defiant look in her eyes. He spread his legs for her and moaned in pleasure as she pulled his cock from his pants and immediately began to work him over. His head fall back, dark hair sliding over the seat as he let her do the work for him, treating his dick to the finest blowjob of his life. He groaned, and smiled indulgently to himself as he stared down at her confident little smile. "You're good at that. The little brat won't know how good he has it with you." he drawled, his eyes shifting into reptilian like slits, scales crawling up the side of his neck.

He clapped a hand over them as he felt the initial chill and hissed, at the scratchy irritation that came from rubbing them the wrong way. "Stupid curse." he muttered, sighing in disappointment as he pulled off his shirt, his skin darkening under the blossoming scales, his body slowly changing and growing into that of a monstrous snake creature. He lifted her out of the way, safely deposited her beside him as his pants split apart and his legs fused together and grew into a large black tail.

He filled the entire cabin of the carriage, his body now the roiling coils of a snake, his hair gone and fused to his head as a cobra's hood. His face was human like, but long fangs and a snake-like forked tongue made his words rasp as he gripped the seat and growled. "Why is this shit so damn sensitive? All I did was call him a brat!" he groaned, running a hand back over his scaly facade before he turned on Echo, his eyes gleaming...although he appeared to be mostly pouting now. "Well...you might as well finish what you started. Your new master will want you to get used to this kind of thing...he's rather fond of shape-shifting...your little pharaoh."

newagefrankenstein said:
Den nearly whimpered at the Wizard's words, his muscles shuddering as he pummeled Karin's passage with his newly engorged member. His breath came in heaving pants as his tail flicked back and curled at the tip, his ears focused back toward Alton even when Karin's cries and pleas had his blood pounding in his head. He rocked into her hard, pulling her hips as closely tight to his own as he could, back arching as he cried out and came. He flooded her channel with his essence, magic seeping in with it, briefly soothing some of Karin's new symptoms without truly curing their cause.

Den sighed, doing his best not to collapse atop the woman beneath him, his animalistic traits falling away and leaving the pharoah the same small young man he'd been when he'd arisen. He shivered and slid to lie beside Karin, his chest still rapidly rising and falling as he did his best to reclaim his breath.

His golden eyes fell on the toys in the Wizard's hands, but the pharoah lied limp on the bed, unassuming of Alton's intentions. "We admit also to some curiosity. Tell us what your contraptions are for." he commanded weakly, sitting up on his elbows just enough to watch.

Alton slid the O ring into Karen's mouth effortlessly and tightened it around her head. It worked like a ball gag but forced the mouth to stay open so some one could put things in without fear of biting. " This is a speacil request piece. Something for mouthy cum buckets like her," said Alton. He then slid the blindfold over Karen's eyes. It resembled a simple sleeping mask that covered the eyes and was silk.

With her sight blocked, Karin would feel a familiar sensation enter her open mouth. Alton had her lying on the bed with her head hanging over, making her throat a nice straight line for him to push into. "The customer wanted his cum bucket to be able to talk while he face fucked her. If this works karen's muffled moans will be transmitted out loud even though her mouth is full. I know it is an odd request, but the challenge made it interesting," said Alton conversationally. He pushes his cock into Karin's throat and listens to hear if the device works.

Karin struggled as he pulled the gag on, feeling those straps pull around her head made her tail frizz out as she struggled to do anything to stop him. Her mouth was nice and wide open and the blindfold was pulled over her, robbing her of her senses. She pulled and struggled, weirdly the gag wasn't working as he described while she was without a cock in her mouth, so while she was getting positioned her usual mouthing off was reduced to murmured babble. "Mmrmraarm!! Mrmaaaahhrrhnn!! Aa-a-afafnn!" She tried to speak, She jolted feeling him shove his cock into her mouth though as he held her head while fucking her. Her body was completely immobile as the bracelets and anklets locked in place leaving her wide open for play as Alton took her. Her tail twitched and suddenly as he spoke they could hear it. "Not..A cum bucket! Damned..ahhh--..wizard!" She wasn't used to using it yet, and each time she spoke she mouthed over his dick as much as the gag would allow her to. "I'll bite..your damned dick off you man-nnnh-whore.." she managed to say though it was broken with a moan as his meat filled her through and through. Her ears were flicking hearing her own voice come out even though she was stuffed full of cock. She used it of course to defend herself while he took her but couldn't stop her moans from being heard nice and clear too.

Her face was flush and warm under his hands as she felt one wander up to her ear. "No...Not the--a--aaaaawwaah!!" Her tail kinked and straightened out flapping around uselessly on the bed as he stroked behind her ears making her shudder and moan out around his meaty rod. Her squirms just had her sucking or softly mouthing over his cock making the blow job more pleasurable for him. The assault to her ears was so surprising that it just took her off guard since she couldn't see what he was doing. She mumbled and moaned over him as she melted in his hands like butter, trying to keep her composure. "s..s.top....I don't...that's...not...a--awaaahahhnn!! ......f..ffuck!" she stretched and strained as her quivering moan rocked through her body feeling the sparks of his control flying around her. Her stretching just pushed her big milky jugs forward, showing a little dribble of that delicious mana milk trickling down her chest as she moved around.

Den watched the wizard with rapt attention, grinning with interest as he showed off the interesting bit of magical engineering. As he locked it in place around Karin's head and fitted his cock into her mouth Den hummed in excitement. He pushed himself up and turned around on the bed to get a better view, sitting on his side and facing Alton so he could watch the way the wizard's cock disappeared down the cat girl's throat. He tilted his head and smiled, enraptured by the sight and sound of Karin's protests even though her body thrashed and arched with pleasure. He grew especially interested as her breasts began to leak, his eyebrows flying up in surprise.

He grinned and crawled over Karin, pining her beneath him as the young pharaoh stretched out over her and latched his mouth onto one breast, sucking down the fluid dripping from her nipple. He caressed the other idly, pinching and rolling her nipple between his fingers at times before he went back to groping at her with surprisingly gentle hands. He pressed his knee up against her slit and carefully rubbed his leg against her, giving her some stimulation at least although he was in no position to fuck her again anytime soon.

He looked up from where he nursed at Karin's breast to stare at Alton with a wickedly amused glance, as if he approved of how he chose to torment his luscious slave. He moaned around a mouth full of Karin's flesh before his mouth popped off with a wet squelch...only for Den to switch his attention to her other leaking nipple, his hand playing with the breast he'd already teased and supped from with his hungry mouth.

When Alton started today, he did so with plans on fucking DEN silly and gaining magical power some how. He now concludes Den's magic and his magic are too different to directly mix safely. But he did get to shag Den and tag team Karin with him. So it was a very fun and productive day in his book. He was pondering how to proceed when Karin snatched up his attention.

Alton had began playing with her ears out of habit. But at some point when Den started sucking her breasts and Alton played with Karin's ears, she began to mix purrs into her moans. "Oh gods," Alton gasp bracing himself on the bed so he didn't fall over from the sudden pleasure. "Well if you want to play dirty and have my cum now, then I'll give it to you. My thirsty cum bucket. I'll give you a nice long drink," exclaimed Alton. Then he began to piston roughly into Karin's throat without fear of being accidentally bitten by her. The pleasures of her hot mouth and feeding her his load the only thing on his mind now.

Amelia was forced down the cold stone halls her slender frame easily man-handled by the larger guards. Amy was blindfolded and only hard her sharp nose and twitching kitty ears to use to sense her surroundings. Amy’s hands were shackled together as Amy stumbled forwards. The Neko girls had a thin dirty tank top and iron chastity belt tight around her waist, signaling to the masters that she was a virgin. Amy’s tail waved uncomfortably around the belt.

Another shove from the guard forced Amy to the ground of a cell and she could hear the slamming shut of the gate behind her. The young Neko shivered as she laid on the cold stone floor of the cell. Amy curled her tail around her as was left in the cell to wait for a buyer.

Being a Magic user the first thing Den would notice as he drank her delicious milk would be the energy in them. She was like a living Mana pot as he guzzled her mana Milk down giving him energy back almost to maximum by the time he was done with her. The milk was delightfully sweet and had an almost addictive taste to it, the kind that someone would want to savour or have as a treat. The taste lingered as her chest was slowly decreasing in size now that the pressure of all that milk was gone.

Karin however was in total heaven as Den licked, sucked and teased her nipples while Alton kept her mouth full of his cock. "A---aAa---AAahah!!" She cried out, her bravado and brutish nature cracking now as she finally gave into their wicked sex driven antics. "..Fuck! F..Fuck...t..That feels...A..hhh!! S..so...good..." She said, her tone softening as she moaned against his cock when he tormented her. She knew he had won this little bout but somehow that seemed to make her all the more hornier. She gripped at the bed and her tail finally came to a calmer state, twitching only when Alton shot his wad into her, making her shudder. She could feel him holding his cock over her mouth until she swallowed it down, and doing so just gave her a thrill as she panted around him, finally quiet, with nothing witty to come back with or nothing brutish and violent to threaten him with. She was revelling in her ecstasy softly purring while her cunt was dribbling cum onto the bed as the pair finished themselves up on her.

All in all the gag worked just as Alton had intended.

Den pulled himself off of Karin, grinning as he licked his lips clean and watched her come apart. He tilted his head and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He glanced at Alton and then back at the slave on the bed before he chuckled and climbed off of the bed. "Well, this has been most entertaining." he stated as he summoned his magic and let it wash over him, driving out the last remaining effects of Alton's drug and cleaning himself off.

His magic also dressed him once more in the rich robes which he was most familiar with and the trappings of a Pharaoh. He adjusted his crown and glanced back at the wizard and cat girl. He waved his hand and a golden crook landed in his hand. It appeared slightly tarnished with age but it's beauty still shone. Den turned toward Alton and held it out to him. "We promised to give you the opportunity to make our power your own. We cannot give you what was given us by the gods, but we can grant you the means to learn from our gods for yourself. This, is the crook of the high Priest of Nekhbet, Mother of Mothers who has existed since the beginning. It will grant you communion with our gods, listen to their words, to as they will, and they will lend you their strength." he stated before he let the wizard take it and he stepped away.

"Now, we have given you the means. Should we desire more from you...we will return here to call on you."
Den stated with a smirk before he sank into a shadow and disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom