Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karin shuddered out, trying to struggle from his hold. She was not in the right state right now to be fighting for her freedom again. Not while she was aching so much like this. He got the advantage, keeping her arms stuck above her head while his other hand snaked down between her legs. He'd find she was wet and that her blush and precum were probably tied to her breasts. She shifted about and knocked his hand away, using her tail to grip tightly around his wrist and keep him far away. She shuddered and shook her head. "N..No..Get off of me you fucking pervert!!" She said shaking. She used all that she could muster to try and push him away, headbutting forward when he licked at her sensative ear to try and knock him away from her but that fierce vigour melted slightly when he grabbed at her breast and squeezed some of that milk out. She let out a big moan and shuddered feeling the pressure cap pop inside her. Her legs shook and she gaped for air for a moment, her tail fluffing out and releasing his wrist from it's grip. She breathed heavily, trying to refocus her mind instead of just begging him right there for the release.

She had her pride, had her dignity, she wasn't going to just be another slutty slave for anyone, especially not some random stranger that kidnapped her away. "I'd rather die than be around you!" She said though her breasts were such an urgant matter to her right now. She perked her ears up when he said about something that could fix her. "I..I....I don't beleive you.." she started but the aching was so much for her. She didn't know anything about magic or magic users, so she couldn't be sure really. "You're...fucking...lying..!!" she snarled trying to focus herself.

newagefrankenstein said:
Den blinked as his litter came to a rather abrupt stop, his skeletal slaves stopping in the wake of new magic. He lifted his hand from his chin and studied the man bowing before him curiously. It was a surprise, that anyone had recognized him. Indeed that anyone had even a hint of who or what he was. His thin brows lifted as the wizard presented him with tribute. Tribute enough to make even Den's eyes widen in delight. He beamed, and snapped his fingers. His skeletal servants lowered his palanquin and Den stepped gracefully down. He ran his fingers over the coins and smiled...not because he desired the gold...but because he was finally being shown the treatment he was used to. The kind he deserved.

He picked up one of the beautiful bracelets presented to him and his brows drew in curiously as he felt magic brimming underneath the surface of them. "These are enchanted. What is their purpose?" he asked, chin rising slightly as he smiled. He put them down as he waited for the answer and he visibly grew excited at the sight of the wine. He waved his hand and one of his skeletal servants rose and came to him carrying an ancient obsidian goblet decorated with lapis lazuli scarabs. Den waved his hand and a dark mist lifted one of the bottles and popped the cork before the wine poured itself into the goblet. The skeleton knelt and offered the cup to Den as it also took the rest of the bottle. Den smiled and lifted the cup to his lips, taking a deep drink and sighing at the sweet taste.

"These gifts are most pleasing. And they do much to appease me. I thank you for them..." he drawled, beaming happily and licking his plush lips of any wine, or taste of it that lingered. He took another sip from his cup and already felt drowsy, he shook his head and huffed, wandering over to flop back in his dark throne the skeletons around him slipping back into the earth, save for the one that held his goblet and the rest of the wine. Den sat in his chair and stared at the wizard with a dozy smile but seemed at least some way away from dropping off...at least for the moment.

Alton smiled and started to raise from the bow. Den noticed the enchantment? Drats. "They are enchanted to be manipulated by will, your grace. Shall I show you?" said Alton. He held out is hand and a bracelet flew to his wrist. It resized to fit Alton to a t. He then gestured again so it was back on the table.

Den had dismissed her servants so easily then started to drink from a Chalice. When Alton so the Pharaoh start to get drowsy he could barely contain himself. "Come now, a man of your grand stature shouldn't drink alone," said Alton. He moved closer to Den and sat beside him to drink as well. about a few cups in Alton lost control and kissed Den on the mouth. Hard and passionately.

Zeth said:
Alton smiled and started to raise from the bow. Den noticed the enchantment? Drats. "They are enchanted to be manipulated by will, your grace. Shall I show you?" said Alton. He held out is hand and a bracelet flew to his wrist. It resized to fit Alton to a t. He then gestured again so it was back on the table.

Den had dismissed her servants so easily then started to drink from a Chalice. When Alton so the Pharaoh start to get drowsy he could barely contain himself. "Come now, a man of your grand stature shouldn't drink alone," said Alton. He moved closer to Den and sat beside him to drink as well. about a few cups in Alton lost control and kissed Den on the mouth. Hard and passionately.

Den smiled lazily at the demonstration, actually quite taken with how well the enchanted bracelets responded. He tilted his head and hummed as he sipped from his goblet, back and casual in his throne. "Mm...that's quite impressive. I am quite pleased to receive them as gifts." he said, his responding nod a bit dopey. He held out his own hand and gestured at one of the bracelets, looking on in wonder as it wrapped around his wrist and reformed to fit him, a snake curling upon the enchantment as Den's own dark magic wrapped around it.

As Alton approached the pharaoh frowned slightly, it was rather presumptuous of him to slip into the risen lord of all's personal space. However Den could think of no real reason to deny him, and it was true that the young god-king had always preferred company when drinking. Den sipped lazily, each one making him feel as if he were slipping further and further into sleep. He was practically nodding off in his throne, his whole body drooping by the time the wizard suddenly leaned forward and kissed him. It was hard and demanding and Den's eyes widened he reached up to try and push the other caster away but felt to tired to summon up the spells to force him. The goblet he'd held was dropped, the obsidian chalice quickly reclaimed by a skeletal hand and returned to Den's own other-worldly cache of treasures.

Den uttered a sound of admonishment and turned his head away from the wizard's, panting, his head swimming."How...dare you. I am not-! I am...oh...the wine..." Den muttered, trying to sound accosted but his words slurred by the potion that made his eyelids heavy and his body seek to succumb to sleep.

Her look of furthered pleasure as his ocean of hot thick cum ushered out of her quite tight cunt. It was in sheer volume alone that it managed to push past her tight little cock pleaser and pool onto the seats. Leather was such a kinky and fun texture that adding a whole puddle of his thick and potent cum too it would only make a complete sub's wet dream. He was a dominant that would make her clean it up for sure, with his seemingly limitless strength and boundless power held over her, he was sure he would break her in before long. And yet, as she summoned the will to speak, she gave him all of the evidence he needed to confirm that she misheard. He kissed her lips deeply, an act that should prepare her for the fact that she wasn't sure of what was happening. He held her tighter and spoke softly. "Perhaps you misheard. Having the biggest cock you have ever seen fill your womb with more cum than you could willingly swallow all in one day might have left you a bit boggled."

His cool, otherworldly voice would play into her ears without any effort at all. Like he was chocolate and she was the world's biggest addict's only sweet tooth, he played on her every vulnerability like he was just destined to be her weakness. "You are going to consume every little taste of your master's pool of cum with your tiny tasty tongue." He reaffirmed his intention with an evil yet excited look. Without any effort at all, he dropped her to her knees and took the collar into his hand. In an instant, he pulled her face near to the puddle in a single tug. "Smell that? That's what our love smells like. You keep escaping your obedience, my little puppy. I can't have a bad girl running around and making a mockery of my namesake, my... Family. You are a good girl, and you will drink all of this cum."

(super drunk rn. Forgive me~)

He simply held her there, keeping his grip and avoiding the pain as he dodges out of the way out of her miserable and weak attacks. " isn't everyone?" He asked with a smirk, rubbing her still, his fingers moving a bit faster and with more pressure. " fine then, I have of course managed to find only one so I can't and will not show you unless you trust me...my little pet..." he had already planned on making her his and there was no stopping him, she would break..." and on to another matter whether or not I show you the crystal your body wants me to help you in another way..." putting even more pressure as his finger rubbed against her wet entrance down below, " your already mine..." leaning in he kissed her again for a moment as he went down to lick one of her hardened nipples.

She gasped out when he pulled her by the collar feeling the dominance that he exuded even more now. It was like he was leading a dog to a scent or a pig to a tough. Her whole body shook and her tail puffed out with the chill that sent through her as the request sunk into her. She had to close her legs and swallow the drool in her mouth from how much of a pleasure buzz shot through her just a moment ago. She couldn't understand why she was getting so turned on whenever he spoke or treated her like some common animal. Was it the shock of it all, the strangeness of the situation? It couldn't be..lust? She just figured it was because it was so otherworldly to her. She'd come from such a simple background with simple people who rarely stepped out of their alignment in order to live their simple little lives. They joked around occasionally but no one would ever do something so daring, so humiliating as this. The scent of the cum was full of pheromones for her and something inside her, that werewolf side of her was quivering at the intoxicating aroma. She looked up at him while he held her collar with a look of pure embarrassed shock. "Y..You're....joking...right?" she said the idea of lapping up all that cum being so ludicrous to her, yet her stomach was doing flips and tying itself into knots. She felt so dirty just for merely thinking about it and felt like he just opened up a new page in his ever growing book with how perverted a request that was. No it wasn't a request, it was an order. She quivered again her cunt just tingling the more that she thought about it making her feel that heat start to take her again.

She looked back down at it feeling like she was about to be dunked in water with how he was holding her, her tail curling under her then around, just fighting around as she came to terms with the scale of things. "I..I'm...not a dog..I--" She said though she didn't sound very confident and couldn't seem to take her eyes off the cum presented in front of her. There was a voice in her head, /"Take a lick...do it...do what he says.."/ coaxing her on to cross that line and step into unknown and exciting new territories. It was just them after all, and this dominance, this power coming from her was just making her melt. She stayed there in front of it however, unsure what he'd do if she didn't, almost getting excited at what he'd do. She pulled ever so slightly, just to show that little bit of defiance as though she were putting her hand in the hornets nest, daring him to react in kind and show her the consequences. Her heart beat so fast, like she was clearly in trouble, but it excited her so much.

Karin struggled and cried out as he flicked around at her, pushing his finger at the cloth covering her wet cunt. She winced and almost felt herself giving in, letting out a big moan when he licked at her nipple. Even with just one little taste he would be able to tell that this was the finest milk around, it had an addictive quality and for magic users, it was a replenishing source of mana. She shuddered and felt herself slipping having to quickly slap hard at his face with a clawed swipe. She morphed very quickly which was a strain on her body, making her arms shift to get big enough to over power him. Fur sprouted along her and her hands changed more into large paws as she shifted part way through. She threw him aside toward the wall to make her distance but the overwhelming surge of lust through her body was hindering her from changing all the way. She shuddered and stumbled, falling down slightly as she grabbed her top and closed it over. She couldn't go on like this, couldn't let this ticking time bomb on her chest just turn her into a needy slut who'd give it all up to anyone who came up to her.

She hated herself for it, knew she should just run from this pervert and remain free. As long as she had no collar around her neck then she was technically free. But she needed clarity too, as long as her breasts filled up with milk she wasn't really free, only partially. She'd always be controlled by this. The way he was pressing his finger into her made her realise that she'd become wet and made her feel so ashamed of herself for letting it get this far. "Don't you dare fucking touch me...I'm not your pet..I don't belong to anyone....But that crystal...I'll buy it from you.....name your price and be on your fucking way. You can use the money for a hooker you letch!" she said making sure to make her point as she held her top closed shut, making sure it was all done up again. She grabbed the cloak back up and wrapped herself in it. "Hurry..I don't have time to linger, so name a price!" she said looking at it. She would try just about anything now as those wet patches of milk stained her top making it obvious where her nipples were.

As she managed to attack him he of course himself didn't expect her to have a mother form though he had a feeling sshe had some kind of weaker power to try for the moment stand up against him with a move like that. As he took the hit he jumped back, her clawed mark on his cheek as it slowly began to disappear. " you did belong to a master that had sold you..." he said with a slight chuckle, " I already have what I want....it's a very simple price....it's your word that you'll serve me not as a slave but as my personal pet....in the word they sound the same but in action they are very different as your aware. A pet to me is one who is to be shown off in the finest outfits and jewelry spoiled even a bit by the best food...a slave is nothing but a puppet dancing to whatever sounds the master forces on them..." he explained.

" I want to see someone try and take you while I'm here...maybe it will be cute and fun to introduce to you to my own kind of punishment...." as the sun began to set a bit and the shadows stated to fall around them he grinned, his eyes glowing a bit brighter now. " possession of shadows! Puppet string technique!" He raised his arms up a bit and out as if he had was holding strings as the shadows on the ground sprang up and changed form to become thin strings that wrapped themselves around her arms and legs then connecting to the ground as the girl was raised up a bit and unable to move in a standing position like he held her before with his own arms. " just swear you'll be my pet...and you'll have your original body back..." he stepped closer as he put his hands on her cheeks leaning in to kiss her, his tongue dancing around her own tongue, his finer again rubbing up and down harder against her wetness. The other hand going to her breast , it was the same thing as before accept she had no one of escaping this time st all.

Karin was panting out she felt those needy cravings overwhelming her being. Her loins practically throbbed for the attention she was denying herself, and her great jiggling breasts ached so tremendously they felt like they'd pop if she wasn't played with. Her eyes widened when he used his shadow move on her, feeling those bindings wrap around her trapping her in place. With her legs wide open and her wrists bound she just felt another wave of lust overtake her body. That feeling of helplessness only added to her lusts but her mind was screaming at her to hold fire, to resist these urges and feelings and maintain her dignity. Milk was dripping out from under her shirt leaving a wet trail dribbling down. "G--Gah Le-Let me go!!" she said pulling but that was only serving to turn her on more. She'd gone a week without being touched like this and she hadn't realised how much her body needed this feeling again.

She wanted to bite her tongue off but the stimulation was too much. With a deep blush she spluttered out. "F-Fine!! Now Hurry!! Use it!! Use it quickly!!" She begged wanting to get her mind back as she squirmed around in his binding shadows, her body much warmer with her lust induced heat. She felt she had no other option, and if she could change back to a time where she wasn't being dictated by her beautiful milky tits then she'd have a better chance of escaping this lunatic.

"Hmph..." he said with a smile gazing up at her bound form with a sick happy grin on his face. He could tell she was already at the limit of her curse as once ago milk started to drop out from under, walking over to his prey as he lifted her shirt to seeing that the curse started to take affect. " that's it...your mind still hasn't been broken yet but your succumbing to your bodies needs..." he smiled, jumping back and throwing something on the ground under her, the crystal he had talked about as a green light and aura rushed up through the air surrounding her body as the light slowly faded, but there was no immediate change she could see or feel as her her breasts stayed the same. "Your free now from the curse but of course your mine now..." with that he grabbed one of her aching breasts as he started to suck some milk out of it, his hand removing that which covered her precious hole as he revealed his own cock but with her feeling than seeing it. For a third time he teased her wetness with his erection as he pulled away from her breasts the tendrils lowering her down a bit as he backed up to show his cock, placing a hand on her head as he slowly started to try and push his cock into her mouth thrusting slowly back in forth as she was held there.

Karin winced when the light surrounded her and looked down to her breasts to see that they were still there and still spilling that wonderful tasting milk that Alton had bestowed upon her. She felt like an utter fool, of course this guy didn't have a cure, of course he was using her. "N-No! You..Fucking...Liar!! L-Let me...Go!!" She felt so stupid, and ashamed that her desperation would make her take a deal from anyone it seemed. Her mind couldn't focus as he took her breast in his mouth and started to suck on her. She cried out with a mighty moan and shuddered throughout. The pressure seemed to release as her wonderful tasting creamy milk spurted into his mouth with each suck. The sensation was overwhelmingly good, and after denying herself the release for so long she'd doomed herself to an even greater feeling than she'd ever felt before.

"T-The other! Do the other!" she cried out needing that pressure to go down too, her mind slipping as she was overtaken by her lusts. She shuddered and pulled at her bindings, the feeling of being trapped and treated like this just making her loins fire up. She couldn't understand it, rather right now her body didn't want to understand it. She writhed about, curling her toes as he sucked, making her feel like she was stuck there for an eternity. She looked down with a smut driven face as he pulled his cock out and lowered her face to it. She knew what he wanted, and part of her mind was telling her to just let it happen. She squirmed about but he pressed past her lips, holding her over him. Her cries were muffled out and she tried to pull away, her fangs grazing over his cock gently the more he entered her mouth. She felt a burst inside her of panic, she shouldn't be letting him do this, so her muffled moans turned to surprised yells as she got her mind back for a moment. She could attack him right now, but as she moved her jaw she found that the ropes had snaked around her and were keeping her mouth nicely open for him. It was like a ring gag was stopping her from just biting hard on him, her attempts at any sort of attack just becoming gentle squeezing motions over his meaty cock. "MMrmrrm!! MMmmM!--Mm!"

She squirmed, a memory going back to Alton doing something similar, just making her blush more as she was taken just as he had taken her. She felt her pride get stepped on, felt so useless to be taken by multiple guys like this, even when she fought against them with all she had. She tried not to think of it as she had more pressing matters, his cock buried in her mouth and throat now, filling her warm lips and pressing her soft tongue down. She cried out murmurs over his rod, struggling occasionally in her bindings to try and free herself despite the massive wet patch that had formed now, staining through the fabric of her clothes.

He looked over at her with a sinister chuckle, " you thought I wouldn't expect you to fight back and do something that I wouldn't think of you doing.." Haruzume continued to move more and more back and forth feeling so much warmth and pressure from her mouth as he thrusted making her take in more and suck harder with every thrust. " and I do lie about a lot of things but this is a gift, the crystal is already taking affect....now.." pausing and taking a look at her breasts as her body started to glow with the same green aura as the crystal, now showing changes as her breasts started to feel a bit lighter and less strained changing back to their normal form. Slowly he pulled out of her mouth, raising his hand up again as the long black ropes raised her to a position showing off her wet pussy very much clearly in front of him now. " now...you've given your promise and I've given mine, so you will become part of my will and desires...I won't treat you as just a toy you know....in my spirit of having less demon aura I'm rather a bit of a nice guy to treat my slave a little decently...make sure you eat or if you need a bath..." he said promising her a piece of the good life while still being used by him like this.

"Don't worry, I am a user of the dark strings so whenever you want we can have fun like this..." again he started to laugh as he stepped closer putting her hands on her shoulders as the tip started to tease her wet entrance before finally starting to push inside of her, legs kept spread with arms tied behind her as he put his hands on her breasts and started moving.

She squirmed around and tried to fight it but in truth her face was blushing hard and her loins ached for the pleasure of release. She couldn't help but to let slip a few moans in her struggles. She felt the green light start to affect her body, making her breasts smaller. What she didn't count on was the fact that she was still full of milk and that milk had to go somewhere. It was like two shadow hands were pulling at each of her nipples which sent her very quickly over the top with a loud moan as the milk that she held, that creamy addictive and sweet cream that Alton had given her started to pool out of her. She shuddered and moaned louder and louder around his cock as she was milked, the shadow even taking each of her nipples in succession as they grew smaller and smaller. Her tail fluffed out and her eyes rolled slightly to the sound of her milky cream hitting the floor below her. She panted out, drool covering his cock when he finished with her mouth, her breasts now back down to the size she'd started off with. She was unbelievably horny right now, which was confirmed for him when he flipped her around and rearranged her position keeping her suspended in the air. When he pulled away her trousers he'd see she was absolutely soaked with her own cum. It glistened off her skin and sticky strands of the clear juice attached itself to her pants while he drew them away. She looked down at him over her exposed breasts as his hands tickled at her thigh, feeling even more shame from before as he exposed her like this.

She let out a huge moan and laid back in her restraints. Shame, defeat, and pure lust took over her thoughts. She knew it was wrong, knew that this should be disgusting and knew that she should be fearful and angry but with the amount of pleasure rocking her body she couldn't seem to help herself just melt into his touch. She bit at her gag and curled her toes as he pounded her harder and faster. Her cunt was so tight and wet with each thrust he made, and her clit was so sensitive making her squirm in delight. She felt so dirty, so wrong but the more she fought against her bindings the more turned on she seemed to be getting.

"I'm entirely serious." He returned almost immediately. The only play in Vash's voice came in the form of intrigue. He wasn't granting her a vocal inch to wiggle in. His silver eyes narrowed as his smile stretched back across both sides of his face. Had he not shelved his tail, a fine display of excited but smooth motions would be seen from behind him. Leah's whole body was a fine display of interest in his pool of semen. "Yes. You are not a human's pet." He spoke flatly, his hair visibly changing at the ends and his smile relaxed a great deal. "But, you are far from human now. You're mine." The last two words, his claim over her, a lingering growl was faint but existent.

Suddenly, Leah had pulled away and Vash wasn't quite prepared. She made it a few inches away, good enough distance to move her head a bit if she so wished. Torn, Vash didn't know if she needed discipline or guidance. This existence wasn't a bad one. If she felt what he did, pairing with him this way and listening to their bond was exactly what she needed. He shut his eyes and let a breath escape him. "That's a bad puppy." He taunted, with more play in his voice. "That earns you a very hard spanking." He took her neck with his free hand, still holding her collar. The hand on her neck softened and drifted up to her cheek over her jaw. With the hand on her cheek, the fingers in her collar, he steadily guided her cheek to the seat. Her face now level with, but her nose just an inch away from the cum puddled. His scent now shutting out all else as it soaks out from his semen on the seat. His hand left her collar as her head was forced into the leather of the seat. "Be a good girl now, I don't want to hear any whining." He toyed with her ass cheek with his free hand after leaning forward over her. His cum and pussy juiced cock shining over her head before he pulled his hand off her ass cheek. He admired her pillowy ass endearingly before striking it with a lightening fast spank aimed to leave a good pink to it. His cum puddle very slowly widened as it would naturally, teasingly coming ever closer to her lovingly pinned head.

Haruzume continued his assault on her body, thrusting more and deeper and harder sending her body bouncing back and forth but having the restraints keep her in the position well that she barely moved still. More and more he pounded into her feeling how tight he was not helping that he just smiled and chuckled seeing that it was too late for her and she had finally given into what her body had wanted. After many more thrusts he would be soon at his limit as he decided to use her breasts again, licking the small drops of milk still left before sucking on her nipples even when there was nothing now squeezing her other with his hand as his movements were even more rougher than before.

The spank tingled her skin. He slapped her hard enough to leave a mark but not so hard it was overly painful. She squirmed in his grip and felt her loins tingle with delight as he asserted himself like this. She unwittingly loved the feeling of being pressed down by his hand and put into her place. She watched as the cum tricked toward her, making her tail wag softly. She could deny it all she wanted but her cute little tail betrayed her feelings. She felt her heartbeat pick up as the cum started to trickle closer to her. She said, "M.Master please! This..This is too much!" she said her face looking meek and blushing but the bond and a glint in her eye almost wanting this, no begging for his humiliation like this. She seemed to be getting a kick out of this as her cunt started to tingle all over again greedily. Her nipples were erect and she kept her eyes on the cum, the white mass slithering toward her. The anticipation was killing her, it was evident that she was going to be headfirst into his cum one way or another.

She dared to move her gaze up to Vash as she tugged again at the collar, feeling how powerful his grip was. She let out a little moan though was trying to stop herself as the feeling of the smooth leather on her face and his strong hand holding her down just gave her a feeling of being trapped. The textures, the sensations, the motions of it all, it all added to the urgency of her situation.

((One more post then she will ;)

-Also edited, I can do better than that- ))

Karin pulled her arms and legs occasionally as she was fucked there in the alley way. She was panting out now through the ring gag moaning and shivering in pure pleasure while he used her like this. She was a victim to her own lust and her toes curled in the most delightful looking way. She panted getting closer to an orgasm with each thrust he gave her. It was when he pulled her up into the perfect position for sucking her large breasts that she shuddered around his big cock. She moaned out loudly through the ring gag as the sensation of her orgasm rocked her body. She shuddered and panted heavily, going limp in the ropes, letting them keep her upright.

He continued his assault, his other hand gripping and squeezing her breast more roughly as his movements were also more rough than before, coming down with his own, releasing his mark inside of her wanting the girl to remember that feeling as long as he was there and she could see him. Slowly he pulls out as he sees the mixture of both her and his pleasures of orgasm slowly spilling out of her. Haruzume now raises his hand in front of her for a moment, " chain release...puppet collapse..." using another technique as the shadows slowly and softly dropped her to the ground. Now it would be time to train his new pet of course, " come then...we're done here.." as he watched and waited for her to get her thought back from everything that just happened. "Go ahead and try to run as well..." he offered planning to catch her again so easily if she did.

newagefrankenstein said:
Zeth said:

Den smiled lazily at the demonstration, actually quite taken with how well the enchanted bracelets responded. He tilted his head and hummed as he sipped from his goblet, back and casual in his throne. "Mm...that's quite impressive. I am quite pleased to receive them as gifts." he said, his responding nod a bit dopey. He held out his own hand and gestured at one of the bracelets, looking on in wonder as it wrapped around his wrist and reformed to fit him, a snake curling upon the enchantment as Den's own dark magic wrapped around it.

As Alton approached the pharaoh frowned slightly, it was rather presumptuous of him to slip into the risen lord of all's personal space. However Den could think of no real reason to deny him, and it was true that the young god-king had always preferred company when drinking. Den sipped lazily, each one making him feel as if he were slipping further and further into sleep. He was practically nodding off in his throne, his whole body drooping by the time the wizard suddenly leaned forward and kissed him. It was hard and demanding and Den's eyes widened he reached up to try and push the other caster away but felt to tired to summon up the spells to force him. The goblet he'd held was dropped, the obsidian chalice quickly reclaimed by a skeletal hand and returned to Den's own other-worldly cache of treasures.

Den uttered a sound of admonishment and turned his head away from the wizard's, panting, his head swimming."How...dare you. I am not-! I am...oh...the wine..." Den muttered, trying to sound accosted but his words slurred by the potion that made his eyelids heavy and his body seek to succumb to sleep.

"Your Grace, you are clearly drunk. I should take you home so you can sleep it off. This market is full of predators." said Alton. Never mind that he was probably the biggest predator here. Alton slipped the other bracelet on to Den's opposite wrist. He was not entirely truthful, the bands were supposed to work to Alton's will instead of Den's will.

There was another flash! Before anyone knew it, the two of them where back in the bed room at Alton's tower. They were both on a large soft bed and Alton was smiling wolfishly,"Now where were we?"

Zeth said:
"Your Grace, you are clearly drunk. I should take you home so you can sleep it off. This market is full of predators." said Alton. Never mind that he was probably the biggest predator here. Alton slipped the other bracelet on to Den's opposite wrist. He was not entirely truthful, the bands were supposed to work to Alton's will instead of Den's will.

There was another flash! Before anyone knew it, the two of them where back in the bed room at Alton's tower. They were both on a large soft bed and Alton was smiling wolfishly,"Now where were we?"

Den wanted to push the other man away, struggling slightly although his body was too sluggish to respond much further than to ineffectively press against the wizard. Den grasped at his dark magic, wanting to...do something. He had never been so drunk off of one glass of wine before and certainly not before he'd finished the glass completely. He had drunk beer and wine daily in his old life as early as by the time he was a mere ten years. There should be no reason for this sluggishness...unless the wine was enchanted with a potion.

Den could not fight off the second bracelet, mumbling incoherently as it reshaped into a snake as well. And then, in a flash, he was somewhere else. Somewhere new, surrounded by magic he did not recognize. He grit his teeth and let his magic rush through him, the dark magic chasing out the potion from him. Den turned away from Alton and opened his mouth, a pair of serpents falling from his lips. The Pharaoh wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and turned a glare upon the sorcerer.

"A drug! How dare you! I am Den, first Pharaoh of the upper and lower kingdoms and you a mere sorcerer DARE-!" Den snapped, his hands forming fists at his sides and glaring daggers at the other man. His eyes glowed and black waves of magic rolled around his hands only to fizzle out at the bracelets. Den's eyes widened in shock and he stared down at his hands in astonishment. "What...what is this?"

-No worries, I didn't see the unedited version! -

"Good girls do what their master tells them too." The naked Vash, on his knees over her had spoke with such an intimately dark and rich texture rolling through his voice in a way that was natural and could excite her further even if it wasn't intention to use his voice like this. He could just feel it, their bond relaying Leah's feelings and his enjoyment of such being what invited his voice deepening a touch. He gripped her tail and tugged it with a bit of care, but his forceful hand still present, until her ass was forced upward as if to put her holes on display even though no one was there.

Her attempt at pulling away inticed and played on his predator and prey instincts so well, making him somehow even harder. It was visible, even as her cheek was still pressed into the leather and beautiful eyes looked up to him. Along the path between her eyes and his face was a simply massive shiny pole of thick meat. With a smirk now, his wicked grin evaporating, he released her head but caught her collar with a few fingers on her way up. "Just look down at all of my cum." He instructed her as his free hand scooped at the puddle's top to get some to cling to his fingers.

In her face, he played with the sticky and warm substance. Just before her nose, like a scent dog in training, he toyed with the extremely potent tasting and scented sperm. It clung to his fingers like hot wax and made yummy little lines when he spread his index and middle fingers. Try as he might, no amount of working it would make the line of seven snap. It was so richly white too, and it didn't run down his fingers as he played with it. Suddenly, he snaked this small amount of his cum into her mouth, forcing her tongue to clean his fingers. "Come on, pup. I can see your tail! There is nothing you can hide from your master." He taunted with the very same textured voice. Releasing the collar and just holding the top of her head like she was a good doggy, he smiled in a softer way. "Now, hurry up and fill that tummy up with Master's seed before it goes cold!"

She blushed but she could feel it, she really was wagging her tail. It was so bizarre, she knew this should have normally grossed her out, or made her gasp for the indecency of it all but there was something about their bond that was changing her, something deep inside that was being guided out of her like he was leading her by her hand through a darkened cave. She held her eyes on his fingers as he played with his cum in front of her. That smell, that texture, the colour. Her tail fluffed out slightly like a spark rippled through her. When he pushed his fingers into her it was like her anticipation shattered into a thousand shining shards of glass which fell over her skin. The sensation was incredible and there was something about the play they weaved, this force he exuded pushing her deeper and deeper into this kinky and usually taboo lifestyle. She couldn't hold back her moan as she started to lick at his fingers, the taste of it being so rich. It was like a pleasant surprise since she felt like she expected something that would make her gag. Usually the humans were raised with more modest feelings towards these things, so when she tasted it and it tasted so wonderfully luscious like a fine cream on a rich desert she felt like questioning why she ever felt so modest in the first place.

His fingers left her collar and rested on her head, keeping her just above the puddle now. She had such an amazing look of curiousness mixed with lust and finally this devious little glint that looked like she knew she was breaking all the rules, that she knew that she was rebelling against her culture and breaking taboo.....but she enjoyed it. With a lick she started, taking a small amount on the tip of her long thin tongue. Her tail wagged faster and faster in his hands and her own came to rest up on the seat, gripping slightly as she took another lick. She couldn't help but to moan with her first swallow, her cunt raging with a burning lust. This felt so degrading, so naughty and it was rocking her so hard right now.

She took another lick then another, before long she was lapping his cream up like it was as common as water, his cum covering the inside of her mouth as she hungrily lapped up more and more. Those beautiful strands weaved between her teeth and each lick seemed to get bigger and bigger as she cleaned the puddle. No matter how much she licked though the puddle's size didn't seem to go down at all. It was like an endless supply which made her moan even louder now. Her hard nipples swung under her as she enthusiastically devoured his semen.

wiki234 said:
He continued his assault, his other hand gripping and squeezing her breast more roughly as his movements were also more rough than before, coming down with his own, releasing his mark inside of her wanting the girl to remember that feeling as long as he was there and she could see him. Slowly he pulls out as he sees the mixture of both her and his pleasures of orgasm slowly spilling out of her. Haruzume now raises his hand in front of her for a moment, " chain release...puppet collapse..." using another technique as the shadows slowly and softly dropped her to the ground. Now it would be time to train his new pet of course, " come then...we're done here.." as he watched and waited for her to get her thought back from everything that just happened. "Go ahead and try to run as well..." he offered planning to catch her again so easily if she did.

Karin fell to the floor in a soft little heap, landing right on her addictive milk. She panted there, leaning on her arms as she felt physically exhausted and used, Haru's cum leaking out of her pussy lips and dripping down into the puddle below. She held her ears low feeling the shame of the situation, just feeling dirty like she had once before. She wasn't free from this life, she wasn't free at all. The moment she escaped someone dragged her right back into it to make her filthy once again. She clenched her fists when he dared her to make a move. She knew that he had the advantage now with all his magic but that fire in her, that desire to run away from these feelings she'd buried. She had to give it a shot. She pulled herself up, only to find one of her legs fell asleep. She had a numb tingling sensation throughout it, like static on a television set.

As she stood there regaining her stamina with the most wicked and vindictive glare she had milk and cum dripping down her smooth supple thighs. Even back in her own regular body her curves were definitely there, shaped by her usually fluffy tail which now had fur clinging to itself as milk dripped off the wet appendage. She broke left to run even though she knew it probably wouldn't work considering his form of magic. He was toying with her but her pride wouldn't let her just give in so easily. She ran, running for the exit to the alley way to try and get away, almost anticipating his magic to grab her, her body tense in response.

He waited to see what she wanted to do as he observed seeing that of course after all this she wanted to leave though in a different way as she suddenly ran off... " so you only wanna make it fun for me..." again he gave off a wicked grin like he had a sick twisted form of happiness seeing something worrying happen like this as he clapped his hands together with his hands woven together, " shadow style! Seal of the forbidden coffin..." suddenly his eyes glowed again and a mass of tendrils shot out behind him following her trail as one of them wrapped around her leg to slow her down then another wrapped itself around to make another layer then more started to wrap themselves around her eventually making an immobile cocoon around around her whole body though not covering her face. Eventually made his way to her immobile state looking at the girl with an unimpressed look on his face... " go ahead and squirm, struggle...give yourself the excuse of escape....you will start to obey me one way or another..."

Making Leah bend to his will was one thing, but Vash couldn't have had as much raw pleasure if she hadn't had all of the beastial drawings of a perfect little pet at her sweet and sexy core. He felt her tail wag and her tongue lick at his cum covered fingers. Such a good puppy she was becoming, and in time, Vash will definitely have her on his whims with little to no disobedience. Maybe it would be lots of time, but given how fun it was to spank her, there was certainly numerous other ways he could punish his bad, bad girl. Her sounds and the way she got to her hands and began lapping at his cum pool, they were adding up to make him almost way too hard. Thankful that he fully reverted, Vash continued watching her lick at the surface of the sperm pile on the leather seats they just fucked on. Both being naked and close as they perform something so sensual was just adding coals to the flame building in Vash's abdomen.

Without warning, Vash would lean all the way over Leah. His big hands both now going to her ass while his cock, longer than her head, now rested it's magnificent pulsing mass on her head. The rockhard meaty cock would sit behind her puppy ear on her right. At the same time that he pats her ass with just one hand as he kisses above her tail on her back, he also whispers to her in the same tone as before. "Go on. Keep drinking. Good girls clean up all of their Master's cum with their tongue." He let his breath and voice tickle against where he kissed before he used his hands to spread her rear and spy on her holes eagerly. "If you don't clean it all up soon, Master is going to stretch this little ass."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom