Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon he walked past the last stopping a few feet, " if you think your at a loss then just check the bodies, I'm sure you'll find something from them..." deciding to speak up to the lady with a small nod before turning to the other girl again. " well it depends the condition you are now..well in this state anyway there should be a place to get you something to look good in for me...." as he turns to walk down again, " have you already fed yourself yet? Of course by logic with your kind you'll be taking my blood, I'm more human than you think besides everything I'm wearing now. I'm just a regular human who knows how to use demonic powers to the level of a high class demon, but taking my blood won't have any effect so it's fine anyway." Soon they were out again, seeing the sea of people as they were still walking through and doing their own thing.

For the most part Tara ignored her surroundings and the people hustling and bustling past. She didn't even seem to care about her previous owner/seller either, or the fact that some of her skimpiest, most alluring outfits were still with the woman. She instead looked up at Itzuki and held onto his arm like an overzealous groupie as she followed him and listened to what he had to say. This man, or demon, was now her new master, so in keeping with her life as a slave of pleasure it was up to Tara to follow him around, please him and obey his every order. Already her mind was drumming up all kinds of scenarios that the man would put her through, be they new fetishes or new clothing. Alas it would do no good to keep fantasizing and eventually kickstart her arousal there in the middle of the street- unless Itzuki was into that sort of thing- so Tara did what she could to calm down and focus on what he had to say.

"No, I'm good for now. I won't need any blood for a few days at least." Tara glanced down to her ragged bikini and huffed. "What'll look good on me, master? What do you have in mind?"

The boy continued walking as he found nothing really interesting at all. " well I don't really know yet...maybe one of your old clothes would be better if I could see them." As he gave a shrug and slipped his hands into his pocket with a sigh. " so....are there any requests your body might want from me in particular before I make it useful of course for myself? I wont tease you much yet and it will be exciting and funny after a while that you won't be able to take anyone else but me. Your body will naturally change itself to suit me alone.." as itzuki wanted to tease her on the fact of what would happen eventually after being used numerous times by him.

@Wiki

"Ooooh, getting down to brass tacks, huh master?"

Tara couldn't and wouldn't lie. Knowing that Itzuki wasn't kidding around with her and had full intention to use her like the slutty slave she was was pushing all the right buttons in her book. She blushed a little deeper and felt a shiver of anticipation shoot through her body from deep within her soul. And when the man spoke about her body changing to suit Itzuki and Itzuki alone, why, Tara couldn't help but let loose a mewl of excitement. She had gotten used to being taken by so many people that she had never gotten the chance to accomodate one person on their own. It was honestly such a bore, at least to someone like Tara, but the way in which Itzuki worded his desires left her awestruck and eager to see how he would leave her wanting. After all, she had no clue as to what he had beneath his knickers, or the kind of stamina he had at his disposal!

"Huhuhuh... You're already turning me on," Tara chuckled. She cupped her cheeks and let loose a low sigh before continuing on. "I don't care what you put me in, so long as it shows plenty of s- I mean, so long as it makes you happy. And as for requests? Well, you're my master now, so you can do what you like! But if you insist." Ignoring the eyes of passerby upon her, Tara moved in close and whispered, "I'm always a fan of tentacles... Thick, slimy, slithering tentacles brimming with creamy cum. But other than that, anything you want me to do for you, I'll do it. Hot damn, did I already say that you're turning me on? 'Cuz you are!"

" hmph....I think I could do that for you if I can think about it more of course so not yet though..." he replied with a small smile for the moment before going back to his casual face now seeing that she seemed more of a sex crazed vampire to him but not really hating much that only he would be here to use now. " hearing that I might want to kill them..." seeing if she knew that he caught on with the girl being used before by others. " of course but for now I want to make sure your fine before anything else first and it let's everyone here see what I have now...." grabbing her ass in his hands and pulling her close, having her breasts pushing up against the side of is chest a bit. Soon they would make it outside of the main market are and towards the outside, " hmm I guess I'll be taking you then to my simple human home, nothing fancy and with power I could get something a bit better but it's fine for now with what I have..." as he walked off with her again.

Again, the way Itzuki was grabbing her ass instead of reaching for her side or her arm sent shivers of delight up Tara's spine. She really believed that this character had no intention of sitting her down to a nice dinner or parading her through the city in lavish clothing as some special date. Oh no, Tara believed that all Itzuki wanted from her was to lead her home and promptly break her in with a hard fucking, which of course was right up Tara's alley. She could be wrong though, as Itzuki did seem to be a bit of a wildcard. She looked up at his face as her plush, plump breasts pressed against his sturdy chest and found herself already desiring to see the man's home, or at the very least wherever he laid his head.

"I am totally fine, master," Tara cooed. "No diseases, no ailments, no nothing. Vampires can't contract diseases. If you don't believe me, that seller lady from before has a list of references and... and other records." The vampire beat down the urge to reach out and touch Itzuki where it counted, so she instead went for his side with a soft hand. "I can't wait to get home!"

" never said I was worried about that...." giving her ass more of a squeeze than before, " there's a certain way you want things compared to others. Obviously what you do is what I want....and it's plain looking so nothing really special, maybe a little odd but it works...an old ruined temple, using my powers I changed it for myself and not too far from the city too." Soon he let go and took a few steps back before clapping his hands together, smoke appearing to cover him completely before changing into a dragon form as he picked her up in his hand and placed her on his back before the sky turned a bit darker around them and he started flying up and toward his home. " the demon spirit of the dark chaos draco..." being able to talk in this form too.

Well, this was... certainly unexpected, to say the least. Tara was soon swept away in a disorienting plume of smoke and limbs before she realized that she was now riding on the back of a dragon. She wasn't going to argue with the logistics, reasoning or science behind the act because hey, she was just a slave conditioned for pleasure. So, without much else to do but to hold on, Tara just... held on tight.

Soon they arrived to his ruined home, shifting back as he would catch her in his arms as she fell from his back. " so then we have introductions and everything else, would you want to get down to your first experience or what..." as he puts her down and leaned close to put a hand under her chin. " are you ready then for your change into becoming my toy?"

@Wiki

The whole experience was mind boggling for Tara. First she was there in the ass-end of some rundown slave market and the next minute she was in a lavish-looking temple. Sure, the place was a mess of moss and crumbled stone and there weren't any modern amenities to be seen at first, but to someone like Tara, a vampire who enjoyed dank areas free from interruptions, this place was like a place just outside heaven. She looked around in earnest as she rested in Itzuki's arms before she felt him lower her down so she could stand on her own. It was a bit of a shame really, but Tara figured that as her place as a slave she probably wasn't going to be paraded through the ruins bridal-style as Itzuki gave her a passionate grand tour.

The blonde vampire looked up into Itzuki's eyes with her own ruby-red pair and gave him a nod of eagerness, anticipation and obedience. Tara had to fidget; she swore that she was getting wet downstairs!

"You already made me into a toy when you put me on your... draconic back. It was like a monkey on a mule." Tara nudged her chin away from Itzuki's hand only to push her cheek into it instead like an affectionate pet. "I'm ready, master. Do with me as you wish. I can hardly wait!"

" I wonder if that's natural or had something made you like this? Just curious though.." Before she could answer the boy soon turned her around so he was behind her as he wrapped his arms around her, moving his hands up and down her body to get a feel. " this shape will be changed to know only me...your hands wanting to be held by mine and your body anticipating my every little touch.." with that itzuki finally started his sexual torture on her as he slipped a hand down her panties and his hand grabbing and squeezing her breasts as he just watched her squirm, " moan for me then....tell me that your body only knows my touch..."

@Wiki

"Heh... Come on, we've only just begun," Tara retorted. While her thighs and knees did shiver and squirm about, it was as subtle as the embarrassed sneer working its way across Tara's lips. "You... You gotta break me in first." The vampire fidgeted within Itzuki's hold once again before falling still and leaning back. A cutesy, though no less sultry, voice arose. "H-how can I moan and tell you that my body'll only know your touch if... Mmmh... Break me in first, please. Show me what you can do, th-then I'll obey."

That seemed simple enough. All Tara wanted from Itzuki at that moment was for him to break out all the tricks, or at least for him to give her body the kind of pleasure or rough fucking she was used to. Surely once Itzuki was finished having his way with her body and shaping it to his desires, whether literally or metaphorically, Tara would give the man everything that he desired. Then again, with how Tara was indeed squirming now under the twinges of pleasure brought on by Itzuki's hands down her panties and squeezing her breasts, her 'plea' seemed more of a command. And a slave was not to order around the master.

"Sh-shouldn't we go to a bed? Inside? Somewhere comfortable?" Tara whimpered as Itzuki's fingers brushed against her innermost sanctum. She was fine getting fucked just about anywhere, but she didn't know if her master would be alright with that. He seemed like the type of character who wanted a nice bed or living area to prowl around with his new slave, but then again, Tara wasn't the best at reading people. Already the damp spot between her legs had begun to trickle while Itzuki would feel it in all its glory, as well as sense a sweet, alluring scent rising in the air. "I uh..."

" well maybe the second time then we will, I don't think we can even make in with how your body wants it already..." as he starts to rub her pussy slowly and squeezing her breasts a bit harder now, finally his fingers slipping in and out of her. " did you already finish? Well then there's no use to go inside yet...." itzuki soon undid both her panties and bra, putting a hand on her shoulder to push her down to her knees as he stepped closet to her. " I'm starting then...go ahead and let me feel your mouth..." as he pulls it out for her, normal looking and big of course.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin blinked and she was in a different location. She looked around suddenly feeling that beating heat of the sun, making her throw her arm up so she could shade her eyes. "So where are we now?" She said but just as the words left her mouth the map formed in her arm, showing a pointer to their location. "Oh! That's...." she sounded like she was going to be sarcastic or critical when really she just mellowed out. "Is really useful actually.." she said studying it looking now as she got their location memorised in her mind.

"So from here we have to make it across this part of the desert and out to those outcroppings of rocks, It should be a good two days before we get there if we get moving now, did you bring supplies, or are we going to need to stop in this town?" She said pointing to the town that was about 20 minutes away from where they were. Her tail flicked, she was still cautious of him but he seemed to be playing along which was part of her plan. So she didn't provoke him, not wanting to encounter his usual wrath.

She adjusted her pack, and looked around, those sweet bells on her silken coverings swaying around, the water from the oasis shimmering onto her fabric in mystical looking wave patterns. She looked back to him, her eyes shining from the sunlight in a beautiful golden shimmer that almost made them look like jewels.

"I Provided a back pack of supplies. Though if it isn't enough, we can stop in town," Replied Alton. He then shrugged lightly and added in,"I no longer need food or water. I eat and drink only for pleasure. New excitement and pleasures it what feeds me now." On that note he pulled her close. But it wasn't hostile or sexual. He wanted to dance.
"This is a beautiful weather and we have the oasis mostly to ourselves. Come Karin, dance with me," He began would lead her in the Tango. Music playing on the wind.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin blinked and she was in a different location. She looked around suddenly feeling that beating heat of the sun, making her throw her arm up so she could shade her eyes. "So where are we now?" She said but just as the words left her mouth the map formed in her arm, showing a pointer to their location. "Oh! That's...." she sounded like she was going to be sarcastic or critical when really she just mellowed out. "Is really useful actually.." she said studying it looking now as she got their location memorised in her mind.

"So from here we have to make it across this part of the desert and out to those outcroppings of rocks, It should be a good two days before we get there if we get moving now, did you bring supplies, or are we going to need to stop in this town?" She said pointing to the town that was about 20 minutes away from where they were. Her tail flicked, she was still cautious of him but he seemed to be playing along which was part of her plan. So she didn't provoke him, not wanting to encounter his usual wrath.

She adjusted her pack, and looked around, those sweet bells on her silken coverings swaying around, the water from the oasis shimmering onto her fabric in mystical looking wave patterns. She looked back to him, her eyes shining from the sunlight in a beautiful golden shimmer that almost made them look like jewels.

"I Provided a back pack of supplies. Though if it isn't enough, we can stop in town," Replied Alton. He then shrugged lightly and added in,"I no longer need food or water. I eat and drink only for pleasure. New excitement and pleasures is what feeds me now." On that note he pulled her close. But it wasn't hostile or sexual. He wanted to dance.
"This is a beautiful weather and we have the oasis mostly to ourselves. Come Karin, dance with me," He began would lead her in the Tango. Music playing on the wind.

Karin looked at him confused when he suddenly suggested they dance, "I..." she started before shaking her head looking confused, like she had misheard him. "Wait what?" She then asked looking at him like he was crazy. "Dance? In the middle of the hot desert, while we're on a hunt for some treasure-" she started, when suddenly there was music in the air.

She didn't know how to take this so just stepped back and shook her head, "Oh no..No no, First of all I'm not a dancer, secondly, we're on a mission! We gotta get the relic, don't you want that power?" she asked concerned at his actions. What was he trying to pull, he had to be up to something right? She was so suspicious of her strange captor, making her ears and tail twitch as he sauntered toward her. She just took another step back, unwittingly on the beat too, as he advanced.

"Have you taken crazy pills?" she asked again backing up again to the beat. "This is insane! We're in the middle of no where, where the hell has all this come from?!" she said when her body did a twirl of it's own accord. "O...oh no..!" she said realising that perhaps the music was a little more magical than she'd first anticipated, her tail and ears twitching to the beat now.

The twirl was beautiful, making her silks swim around her in a beautiful display, the beads and bells on her clothes shimmering in the light of the sun between the gaps of the large palm trees around them. The light caused dots to dance on the shimmering waters of the oasis. She blushed, her body slowly dancing more and more with him as the moment took them, and she was made to follow his order.

wiki234 said:
" well maybe the second time then we will, I don't think we can even make in with how your body wants it already..." as he starts to rub her pussy slowly and squeezing her breasts a bit harder now, finally his fingers slipping in and out of her. " did you already finish? Well then there's no use to go inside yet...." itzuki soon undid both her panties and bra, putting a hand on her shoulder to push her down to her knees as he stepped closet to her. " I'm starting then...go ahead and let me feel your mouth..." as he pulls it out for her, normal looking and big of course.
Drat. Itzuki was right! Even if Tara had the mindset to be boned in the bedroom or another common area, Itzuki had riled her up far too much for her to even think about reaching it. She could feel his breath wash over her neck while his hands roamed all over her body. There was also something further arousing about Itzuki, the assassin who was now her master, in that he was completely clothed while Tara was nearly naked and pressed against his body like a possession, and that wasn't an exaggeration. At that moment, for years to come and until Itzuki tired of her, Tara belonged to him and him alone. She would wear clothes for him or go completely nude and show off her tits, ass and pussy for him whenever he so desired, if he so desired.

Speaking of her assets, Itzuki would feel in great detail the contours of her ass, the voluptuousness of her breasts and the soft nature of her peachy-white skin. Already her nipples were standing firm at attention atop her tits while the slick patch between her legs was growing ever wetter and far more intense with sensual pheromones over time. The assassin, hardened and learned from years of experience, would have been able to 'drink' up that exotic scent, the ripe aroma of a female in heat, and feel a sense of pride because of it. Her luscious lower lips, sensitive from years of, erm, training, were delightfully pink and twitched ever so subtly as Itzuki went to town fondling around them, rubbing upon them and parting them just so he could stick a few fingers inside Tara's innermost sanctum and go wild.

"Mwuah... I... M-master, please, I want it," Tara whimpered as her thighs began to quake. She could feel something coming and, rather than hold it in so that the 'next one' would be bigger and louder for Itzuki's benefit, she chose to let it come naturally. Her hips bucked against Itzuki's hands- the combined assault of his dirty words flowing into her ear, his hand groping and manipulating her tits and the other ravaging her pussy- before she twitched and fell silent within his grasp. "Haa... Haa..."

She didn't notice that the man had removed her bra and panties until a cool breeze brushed past her arousal and perky tits. Startled, Tara let loose a little mewl before she found herself pushed down upon her knees with an above average-looking cock springing out from under Itzuki's trousers to greet her. The vampire ignored the feeling of cold, uncomfortable rock underneath her and instead marveled at the shape and size of the cock she was being presented with. This magnificent- that word was used loosely, for Tara had seen better, yet Itzuki's possessiveness and desire to subjugate her could very well make up for that tiny bit of disappointment in spades- cock would soon be pistoning away inside her, and it didn't seem to matter to her which hole it would be. Licking her lips in desire, Tara leaned in and grasped the thick cock in one of her dainty hands before giving the entire thing one long sensual lick.

Purring and cooing like the demented sex kitten she had been conditioned to be, Tara closed her eyes and went to work licking, kissing and soon, sucking down the length of Itzuki's cock. She made sure to make this moment last with how sensual she was being, though she flicked her red eyes up to Itzuki's face every so often to discern what he wanted. If he wanted her to go slow and sensual and even cradle his balls as if he was some royal god or go in without any stops in an attempt to squeeze his balls for fresh, creamy-white cum, so be it. It was up to him!

" hmph...." he simply said looking down at her with a hand on her head, as he let her do everything for now but thrusting a few times himself to get her to move her tongue a bit more. " I do know or even if I guess I'd be right that you were wanting something more than this...though i don't care what you really think of me because I don't care about emotions much...well accept fear and hatred. I usually have a black heart but most of the time I do not care much for others or I just like seeing the tables turned. If I end up helping someone then whatever..." deciding to explain a bit as he leans forward above her a bit, " move her hand and do it faster..." giving her another command as a little while later he starts to cum in her mouth.

(so I did have another char with the same name but let's assume he died since the others are no longer doing there char )

Samuel woke up and looked around to find that he was indeed still in chains and that once again it was not a dream.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin looked at him confused when he suddenly suggested they dance, "I..." she started before shaking her head looking confused, like she had misheard him. "Wait what?" She then asked looking at him like he was crazy. "Dance? In the middle of the hot desert, while we're on a hunt for some treasure-" she started, when suddenly there was music in the air.

She didn't know how to take this so just stepped back and shook her head, "Oh no..No no, First of all I'm not a dancer, secondly, we're on a mission! We gotta get the relic, don't you want that power?" she asked concerned at his actions. What was he trying to pull, he had to be up to something right? She was so suspicious of her strange captor, making her ears and tail twitch as he sauntered toward her. She just took another step back, unwittingly on the beat too, as he advanced.

"Have you taken crazy pills?" she asked again backing up again to the beat. "This is insane! We're in the middle of no where, where the hell has all this come from?!" she said when her body did a twirl of it's own accord. "O...oh no..!" she said realising that perhaps the music was a little more magical than she'd first anticipated, her tail and ears twitching to the beat now.

The twirl was beautiful, making her silks swim around her in a beautiful display, the beads and bells on her clothes shimmering in the light of the sun between the gaps of the large palm trees around them. The light caused dots to dance on the shimmering waters of the oasis. She blushed, her body slowly dancing more and more with him as the moment took them, and she was made to follow his order.

"By the gods you are dense. I just told you I feed on new excitements and pleasures. I have never done the tango in the desert, or danced the tango at all for that matter. This new experience will nourish me for a time," Alton explained to his feline dance partner.

Despite being an oasis in the desert, other people had appeared, these travelers started to gather around and clap with the music as they danced. Once again Alton had turned Karin into a public display with his antics. "Aren't you a popular one Karin? All eyes are on you. Maybe I should be jealous," he whispered to her with a sinister smile.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

"By the gods you are dense. I just told you I feed on new excitements and pleasures. I have never done the tango in the desert, or danced the tango at all for that matter. This new experience will nourish me for a time," Alton explained to his feline dance partner.

Despite being an oasis in the desert, other people had appeared, these travelers started to gather around and clap with the music as they danced. Once again Alton had turned Karin into a public display with his antics. "Aren't you a popular one Karin? All eyes are on you. Maybe I should be jealous," he whispered to her with a sinister smile.
((You are still alive!!/didn't forget me O: ))

Karin's dancing was quite good considering, and her ear lowering when more people showed up. "We're in the middle of nowhere, where are these people coming from?" She asked during one of the spins with him. She felt the beat with every step, felt the way that her soft silken clothes hugged her curves with her movement, danging around as she did. She winced slightly but their clapping just spurred her on. She wasn't used to this much attention, being someone who had to actively avoid attention for her previous "line of work" she was getting embarrassed.

His words though, and the way he looked at her made her tail fuzz out. She didn't know what he was doing to her, but there was something about how he smirked just gave her the tingles. She kept dancing and eventually just gave up to the feeling and danced her heart out. Her hips swinging, and the bells jingling. Some of the others started to join in, and just as she swung out, another man came and offered her his hand. He took it and she gasped. The motion was so fluid and before she knew it she started to dance with him instead, caught in the moment. Her tail flicked and the way he looked at her was completely wrapped up with her motion, with her figure, with her outfit.

GoodGirlGrace said:
((You are still alive!!/didn't forget me O: ))

Karin's dancing was quite good considering, and her ear lowering when more people showed up. "We're in the middle of nowhere, where are these people coming from?" She asked during one of the spins with him. She felt the beat with every step, felt the way that her soft silken clothes hugged her curves with her movement, danging around as she did. She winced slightly but their clapping just spurred her on. She wasn't used to this much attention, being someone who had to actively avoid attention for her previous "line of work" she was getting embarrassed.

His words though, and the way he looked at her made her tail fuzz out. She didn't know what he was doing to her, but there was something about how he smirked just gave her the tingles. She kept dancing and eventually just gave up to the feeling and danced her heart out. Her hips swinging, and the bells jingling. Some of the others started to join in, and just as she swung out, another man came and offered her his hand. He took it and she gasped. The motion was so fluid and before she knew it she started to dance with him instead, caught in the moment. Her tail flicked and the way he looked at her was completely wrapped up with her motion, with her figure, with her outfit.

It was an odd sensation to Alton as he watched Karin dance with the other man. It wasn't jealousy, but instead Pride. Pride and a desire to do mischief to her. As she danced with the man and the travelers of the desert started to gether around and cheer for her Alton couldn't help himself. Just as she was finishing her dance, All of Karin's clothes simply fell off and lied on the ground at her feet. She was completely naked!

newagefrankenstein said:
Missulena said:
Chills went up her spine as her new master kissed the nape of her neck, a small gasp escaping. She had his permission to fuck her fellow slave, and she was more than happy to wet her pussy with his cock before taking in the Pharaoh.
With almost ghostly ease, Echo was straddling what would be Raf's waist, the tip of his cock pressing up against her opening. With a grunt, she relaxed her legs and let it slide into her, all the way to the base. She cried out, his mass having been bigger than she expected. Echo held on as she moved her hips up and down, feeling him inside of her. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she moved, slamming herself down in a steady rhythm.

The Pharaoh had an appearance she wasn't going to dwell on. After all, her job wasn't to care about appearances, but to breed. Echo did, however, like Raf quite a bit. Both in this form and his human form. Perhaps it would do well to please her masters enough so that she could spend a bit more time with him.

Raf gave a deep moan as Echo slid down onto his cock. The thick, ridged, length sliding into her tight heat with a slick sound. His hands went immediately to her waist, simply holding her as she began to ride him with all the expertise of a life-long prostitute. He licked at his lips, running one hand up to cup her breast, flicking his thumb over her nipple before he leaned his head down to nibble at her clavicle. "Mm, fuck you're good at this," he murmured.

Den giggled and nodded, "Agreed, she is quite masterful."

Raf ignored his master, for the most part, angling his coils and hips just right so he could thrust up to meet Echo's downward motion. He smirked, beginning to fuck up into the woman. "Well, we should really put your skills to the test now, shouldn't we? You're meant to breed, so let's breed you."

Echo held onto him tightly as she slid up and down his shaft. A thin film of sweat covered her body. She felt Den, her new master, watching her every motion and assessing his new breeding toy.
She moaned softly as he teased her nipples. They were alert to his touch and stiff. As he thrust up into her, she smiled and moaned. She was happy that she was finally being bred. Now she could be of use. "Please, breed me..." She begged softly, her eyes closed tightly as she felt his cock reach deep inside of her. Her soft panting accompanied soft claps of skin against scales and wet squelching noises. Wet droplets fell on his writhing body as she moved, faster to maximize the sensation.
Echo leaned into her fellow slave, her body surrendering to its passions. She simply couldn't hold back anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom