Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadows in the Neon Night: A cyberpunk World of Darkness OOC Chatter

Hello. Welcome back DTH.

I realize this thread has gone dead once again, but are you guys still interested. While I dont have an abundance of time, I would like to explore my characters a bit more.

So, any of you guys still up for it?

Erinye said:
Hello. Welcome back DTH.

I realize this thread has gone dead once again, but are you guys still interested. While I dont have an abundance of time, I would like to explore my characters a bit more.

So, any of you guys still up for it?

I'm still up for it, this has gone dead because i was playing it by ear, seeing if anyone else wanted to do this still. We have a very small player base considering the scope of the game. So I'm going to bump the thread and do another round of interest scoping. We're still early enough in the role play that adding people in won't feel forced

okay so on saturday I'm going to renew the interest check. I know the threads are currently locked, but the mods will unlock them when we reactivate. What I'm thinking I'll do is wait 1 week for any new character sheet submissions. I'll work in their intros over that next week, and I'm hoping that I can get things going by around the 8th or 9th. So about 2 weeks I want to have this running

Well sadly no one expressed interest in joining and the scope of this world is just too big for so few players. I aplogize, but this is the end of this one

Back
Top Bottom