Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadows in the Neon Night: A cyberpunk World of Darkness OOC Chatter

RE: Shadows in the Neon Night: A cyberpunk World of Darkness

Hi everybody! Profile's nothing overly exciting so think I'll let it reveal itself in it's own time.

-polite bow- a pleasure.

Tenshi said:
Oh, sweet. The other three mages are technomancers too.

You mean my characters? Only one of them is a technomancer, but then she is geeky enough for the three of them.

Is there going to be an actual plot? Or did you just make a setting and are like, 'Okay, all you players do stuff.' ?

No idea, but for no other reason then because its random. Gitchy gitchy goo.

Zeth said:
Is there going to be an actual plot? Or did you just make a setting and are like, 'Okay, all you players do stuff.' ?

There's not a main plot. But there will be subplots. That's why I asked for backstories. And why I didn't just shit out a world for you all to romp around in already

The game has started. Woot!

DTH. Could you add a small descriptive to the titles of each thread? Like OOC, Character Profile etc. Otherwise I cant tell them apart in my thread subscription section, since they have the exact same title.

Just a small thing.

EDIT: Thanks. :p

Erinye said:
DTH. Could you add a small descriptive to the titles of each thread? Like OOC, Character Profile etc. Otherwise I cant tell them apart in my thread subscription section, since they have the exact same title.

Just a small thing.

EDIT: Thanks. :p

So it has been written. So it has been done.

I sincerely apologize for my absence and silence. I have been dealing with some personal and emotional things. The last thing on my mind has been roleplaying and world building, and if I had been posting, this roleplay would have suffered because of it.

I really am sorry for the wait, I'd like to take roll call and see who else is still interested. If most people don't want to, I understand. But if enough people want to continue with this, I will proceed.

I handled this poorly. And I should have been more transparent that I was going through soime things. I won't try to excuse it away, all I can say is I really am sorry for the way I handled things

Back
Top Bottom