Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED] Captain America: CIVIL WAR (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain America: CIVIL WAR

vRvjhIf.png

* SPOILER ALERT - This thread contains MAJOR spoilers for the film.
If you have not seen the film and do not wish for it to be spoiled, TURN BACK NOW! *

Introduction:
I'm a big Marvel fan, particularly of the films and the cinematic universe.
In short, I saw the advanced showing and premiere for Civil War, and I have to boast, it blew my freaking mind. It was epic beyond imagining and really delved into the emotional and psychological conflicts within characters, the community, enhanced individuals, as well as the general MCU society.

I'm looking SPECIFICALLY to roleplay a plotline that revolves around the events of the Civil War film. The stories may occur DURING the events or even AFTER the events. We can bounce around ideas to see what best fits our vision (eh? get it? pun?).

Therefore, you MUST have seen the film to engage. You can still message me before you've seen the film, so long as you're going to be seeing it before we actually start the roleplay.

* HOWEVER - if you really want to set the roleplay in a different MCU timeline, I may be interested. Send me your ideas and we can discuss and brainstorm! *

CANON Characters (Male) that I'm looking to pair against:
The Winter Soldier (Bucky)
Captain America (Steve Rogers)
The Vision (Jarvis)
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Falcon

Bonus (not in the film, but still part of the MCU):
Ultron (Revived)
Quicksilver (Revived)
The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
Thor
Loki
The Punisher
Doctor Strange
Deadpool (With or without 4th wall breaking)

* I'm even open to Original Characters (OCs). They do not have to be enhanced in any way, either!

PAIRINGS I'm interested in:

- OC x Any Canon or OC
* I'm currently more interested in exploring my own Original Characters.
I have their BIOs listed in the following post.
I also have some ideas and plots I already have in mind concerning my OCs and Civil War.
(SEE BELOW)

However, I'm also particularly interested in:
- Wanda x Other Canon
- Black Widow
- Wanda (Scarlet Witch) x The Vision
weRvK3E.png

They have exceptional chemistry in the film, and it's obvious that they are developing feelings for one another. More specifically, The Vision is realizing that he is more than a machine, and does possess human emotion. Like Wanda, he struggles with issues of identity and can relate to her in that way.

IDEA:
As for pairing them together, at the end of Civil War, Wanda is detained in a supermax jail in the middle of the ocean alongside Hawkeye, Ant-Man, and Falcon.
I'm thinking Vision becomes riddled with guilt for making Wanda feel like she was a danger/ something to be feared as well as conflict from his confused feelings for her... He discovers that she is being held in the supermax prison and is bound up in a electronic straight jacket. He becomes disturbed by how she is chained like an animal. So, he decides, against his better judgement and against Stark's permission (and against the treaty he signed with the UN for the Sokovia Accord) to illegally bust into the jail and rescue/ free Wanda.

Unspoken Details:
- In the comics, the Vision and Scarlet Witch do have children together, which leads to the assumption that The Vision CAN reproduce.
- In the comics, he can also eat, digest food and drink, as well. He's basically a synthetic human, not just an android. However, in Civil War, Vision mentions that he has never eaten which leads to the implication that he might not have to eat or be able to eat in the MCU.
- For this story, I'd like to follow something more realistic (and I use that term loosely). Vision does NOT eat or drink. She also cannot reproduce. HOWEVER, he is a cosmic being in a sense with his powers, and can change his density and etc. Thus, I would like to include that he can actually FORM genitalia for himself. His orgasm, however, would perhaps be emotional/psychological. Or, it can be physical, but without the aspect of semen.
- We can discuss these details, as well!

_______________________________________________________​

SPECIFICS:

1) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are more than

2) I do not roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

3) I am very limited when it comes to time. BlueMoon is a hobby, not a job for me, so although I am committed, I will not be able to provide multi-daily responses. I'm looking for a partner who is very patient, and who doesn't mind my posts rolling in every couple of days (and sometimes even up to a week).

4) ROMANCE and SEX is a MUST. For the first time ever, I'm opening up these pairings to smut(ier) options. Normally, I prefer plot-heavy roleplays that focus more on character development and couple dynamic than it does on pure smut, however I am willing to loosen my ends and be more direct (and quicker) in turning roleplays from plot to smut. However, this does not mean I'm looking for straight no-time-wasted dick in vag action. I still do want quality storyline, or I will become immensely bored with the plot within only a few responses.
* Of course, if you still prefer a more romantic plot over smut dynamic, please do message me anyways (that's my specialty)!

5) Additionally, here is my F-List. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

_____________________________________________________​

* SEE NEXT POST BELOW FOR MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS *

RE: [closed - in progress]

MARVEL OCs (OWN CHARACTERS)

Sirenia
Kt23HBy.jpg

Organization: Mercenary and Spy
Powers and abilities:
Absolute seduction, via touch, voice/ speaking, and especially singing. Serena is capable of controlling people (powers most often used on men) once they are under her spell. She has three forms, her human form (appears normal), her true form, and her aquatic form. She uses her human form to purposely hide her true self, in which she has black hair, white glowing eyes, and smokey blue skin. Her true form also transforms into an aquatic creature automatically in water, which comprises of a mermaid-esque fish tail, webbed fingers, fins and spikes over parts of her body. Additionally, Serenia has exceptional underwater eyesight, and is capable of breathing underwater for extensive periods of times (without the need to come up to the surface).

BIO:
Serena is dubbed “Sirenia” for sharing many characteristics to sirens from Greek mythology. She is Greek in ethnicity and also said to carry a dark curse that has been passed down from her mother. Although her file with SHIELD classifies her as an “enhanced” or “mutant”, she herself does not believe she is either. Her parents have preached that she is the product of the underworld, and not their true child. They believe she is the progeny of Hades, sent to the mortal world to collect the souls of the dead. Serena's parents also claim that she has a spiritual connection to the dead, and that she can communicate with those who has passed – an ability Serena denies and which there is very little evidence of. Due to her parents religious and mythological obsessions, Serena was shunned and disowned from her parents. They believed she was inheriantly evil, and saw her as a curse and burden. They abandoned her as a teenager and coincidentally later drowned in a tragic cruise ship accident.

Current Day:
Serena Galanis is a well-know and infamous mercenary and spy. She collects information and pawns it off to the highest bidder to turn an enormous profit. She has been labelled many titles from enemies, anything from a snake to a parasite, simply for her exorbitant ability to slither her way into any territory to collect valuable information. She is exceptionally talented in her trade and has mastered the art of disguise. This same technique also makes her a great at tracking. Upon seducing her victim, she is able to easily manipulate them into either giving her the information she needs, or connecting her to the resources required to retrieve it. Victims normally awake from a daze once she is done, normally having little recollection of their time under her spell. Most have also reported feeling “sea sick” (nausea, dizziness, swaying) despite not being on a boat or near water.

IDEA:
None thus far. IN PROGRESS!
Let me know if you're interested in her and we can always brainstorm ideas.

Liliya Romanova
m7Gsb2l.jpg

Name: Liliya Romanova
Nick Name: Lilly
Spy Name: Rusalka
Relation: Sister of Black Widow/ Natasha Romanoff (born Natalia Romanova)
Accent: Russian
Organization: KGB, HYDRA and now KRAKEN
Powers and abilities:
Liliya, also known as agent Rusalka, is a Russian-born spy and assassin bred by an organization called KRAKEN (Hydra-based). She is trained by Madame B in a new program (similar to the Red Room Academy) called Operation Ursula. From this program, Liliya gained high skills in ballet, acrobatics, tactical intelligence, spyware, mixed martial arts, and hand-to-hand combat. She is also immersed in extensive weaponry knowledge, and is capable of using nearly every gun and explosive on the market. She is additionally trained to pilot a multitude of aircrafts, including but not limited to helicopters and planes. She operates under an alias “Rusalka” and is responsible for the deaths of many people (and the fall of many organizations).
BONUS/ OPTIONAL:
I can add the option to have her enhanced. This can be discussed.

BIO:

Shortly after Natalia Romanova's graduation (now Natasha Romanoff), the Red Room Academy was shut down by SHIELD and other leading oppositional organizations. Though, despite the devastating loss of the Soviet Union, and with political transformations of Russia, Madame B was determined to continue her work. Once the fall of the KBG was unavoidable, Hydra used its political tactics to spread further into Russia, and to propose Madame B, the head of the Black Widow program, an offer she couldn't refuse. The offer was a child, a little girl, no older than 5 or 6 years old.

“What am I to do with this pest?” She spat at the Hydra representative. “Train her like the others? I have no academy, I have no teachers. Red Room is nothing, now.” With bright green olive eyes, freckled cheeks, and magnificent red locks that were braided over her shoulder, Madame B gnarled at the child.

He stared at the Madame for a hard moment as the child's shoulders slouched inward in a tell-tale sign of insecurity. “I am surprised a woman of your intellectual superiority would fail to notice such a striking resemblance.”

Madame's mouth opened to retort back at the suited man, but her eyes fell to the youngling once again. Her breath caught in her throat as she came to such an unlikely conclusion. “Do you take me for a fool?” Her voice had diminished to a soft hiss. “This is no child of Natalia. That is impossible.”

“You're right, she is no daughter of Natalia.” He paused. “She's her sister... Liliya Romanova.” From that moment forward, Madame B's eyes widened, and Liliya's whole world changed.

With the KBG dissolved and Russia's Secret Service now under Hydra's wing, a new organization formed: KRAKEN, named after the legendary sea monster. From this newly formed Hydra organization, Kraken, a new spy program emerged: Operation Ursula. Named after the infamous Sea Witch and Disney villain from the children's classic, The Little Mermaid, Kraken viewed Liliya as their little innocent, redheaded Ariel. To them, the child was a naive mermaid and impressionable child who could be manipulated and brainwashed. And so, from the early age of 6 years old, Liliya was enrolled in the unforgiving Ursula program. From this program, meant to replicate the Red Room Academy, agent Rusalka was born.

Rusalka, named after the Russian water nymph creature, has been taught by Madame B and other dangerous professionals that her greatest asset was her ability to seduce light-willed and weak-minded men. Other Liliya's early years of mercenary missions, she became notorious for her ability to swoon and seduce men of all shapes, sizes, races, and ages. Smart, dumb, fat, skinny, it didn't matter. If they had a penis, she could use them, abuse them, fool them in every way imaginable. Russian gangsters labelled her “the siren of Russia”.

By the age of 18, she had already successfully assassinated several dozen people and was single-handedly responsible for the fall of many organizations.

OPTIONAL:
You have the choice of having Rusalka (Liliya) clear-skinned OR with a big tattoo on her back.
The tattoo she would adorn on her skin is this beautiful octopus. Aside from this, she would have no other tattoos. Her only piercings are her ears. Again, this tattoo is completely OPTIONAL.

PERSONALITY:
Liliya is extremely intelligent, and subsequently, very witty. She is very philosophical in her spoken language, and often uses metaphors to portray deeper meaning to her speech. This sort of dialogue is what has made her so mysterious and alluring to men. Liliya also has a defiant attitude which is reflected in many aspects of her being. For example, she disregards many social and societal norms because she loathes when people conform without sufficient reasoning. She tests these norms by pushing boundaries, such as getting really physically close to someone when she is talking to them, or doing something just to get a reaction out of them. Similarly, she is extremely psychologically manipulative and aware; she has enough education in human behaviour, psychology, medicine and biology to be a psychiatrist (had she had formal institutional schooling). This knowledge reflects directly in how she uses her body, her words, and her ideas to read people, brainwash them, and in many cases, even torture them. Although very young, her childhood consisted of intense training and schooling, and virtually no playtime. Despite her stunning beauty, Liliya is very much emotionally broken. Having been unfortunately nurtured by Madame B, a definite psychopath, Liliya has a difficulty feeling empathy and compassion for people. Her upbringing has severed her ability to form proper bonds, which has also lead to an enormous lack of trust with literally every single person she comes in contact with. She is a character who will need someone to essentially teach her how trust, be compassionate, and ultimately... how to love.

IDEA:

Liliya and Natalia have an age difference between of them of nearly 10 years. Because Natalia's parents are ambiguous in both the MCU and the comics (they are presumably killed in Stalingrad and Natalia is recruited as an orphan therein after in the comics), I'd like to have it that Nat was made to believe her parents were killed in a car accident when she was just a child. Nat's younger sister, Liliya, is said to have been killed in the same accident at 14 months old. However, once Nat abandons the KGB with the aid of Barton, she soon discovers (with the work of SHIELD) that her parents were actually murdered and that she was kidnapped and recruited into the KGB. She learns, through extensive research, that in fact her sister's death had been faked and that she was rumoured to have been also kidnapped.

In this roleplay, Nat would have been looking for her lost sister, Liliya, for several years (but to no avail). It isn't until an unrelated mission with SHIELD uncovered that a normally masked Russian assailant is actually a redheaded female. A picture of her is captured and stored under the file name “RUSALKA” until further notice. With Rusalka becoming a growing problem, SHIELD dispatches an agent to capture or eliminate her. The agent fails in his mission, though does manage to draw blood from the infamous Rusalka spy. While imputing the blood sample in the SHIELD database, and unsuspecting MATCH is discovered. Rusalka's DNA tests positive to SHIELD's very own, Natasha Romanoff. With a dead-set match, SHIELD call in Nat to deliver the news. The good news, they found her sister. The bad news, she's a dangerous spy, bearing strikingly similar tactics, skills, and techniques used by Russians from the Black Widow program. SHIELD, concerned that the Red Room Academy has resurrected in another form elsewhere in Russia, informs Natasha that, despite being her sister, Rusalka was on SHIELD's Most Wanted list. Nat, overwhelmed by this information, secretly vows to save her sister from Russian intelligence, regardless of orders from SHIELD.

Although forbidden to stay out of the investigation, as it is a conflict of interest, Nat hacks into SHIELD and retrieves all of their information on RUSALKA in order to investigate herself. Rusalka, now off the grid since the last confrontation with a SHIELD agent, has been MIA for months. With a seemingly dead trail, Natasha travels to Russia to get more information. Within a couple of weeks (through using her skills to gain intel from the Russian mob), she soon discovers that Rusalka is an agent for an underground Intelligence service known as KRAKEN. She shortly realizes that Kraken is revival of the KGB's Red Room and also running under Hydra's wing.

Where the roleplay will take place:
It will take place after Natasha travels to Russian and discovers Kraken and it's Hydra-based program that is eerily similar to Red Room. Depending on who you'd like to pair Liliya against, this story can take different routes.

1) Natasha could enlist in the help of an Avenger/ friend to help her track down her sister. Her sister can be hiding in either a) Russia, b) another Eastern-European country or c) the United States.

2) Rusalka could be rescued from a dangerous situation. For example, she is on a mission in another country, though this mission becomes compromised either by an enemy organization or through a natural disaster. Liliya nearly dies but is saved by your character (your character could be at the scene for any number of reasons: a) Nat sent him there to find Rusalka b) SHIELD sent him there to stop this organization c) other ). OPTIONAL: In this event, Rusalka could be seriously injured (unconscious) and is flown to SHIELD head quarters in New York for further treatment (and protection).

3) Rusalka could be ordered to KILL the Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) for betraying the Red Room program as well as for treason against Russia (formerly Soviet Union). Rusalka would then travel to the United States to hunt down Nat. In this situation, Nat could be out-of-country looking for Liliya, in which case Rusalka would run into another Avenger in her chase. OR Nat could have returned from Russia without finding her sister, and this is when Rusalka would attempt to assassinate former agent Black Widow.

4) Rusalka could be ordered to kill an Avenger and/or your character. This could interesting.

5) OTHER – there are so many ways the two can cross paths!

Proxy SS (PSS)
JadziaFinal_zpsymq0lvea.jpg

True Polish Pronunciation: Yah-jah
Current American Pronunciation: Jahd-zee-ah
Accent: Polish accent when speaking English
Organization: HYDRA
Powers and abilities:
Jadzia is an enhanced bionic human with an impeccable immune system and an extraordinary healing factor. Jadziahas became notorious for her two cyborg legs, which possess immense strength, speed, and agility. She is an expert in mixed martial arts and a lethal combatant; knowledgeable in many guns and weapons.
Examples of her bionic abilities:
- She can obliterate someone's skull with just one kick (similarly, a kick to the chest would instantly kill her enemy).
- She can jump off the roof of a skyscraper and land on her two feet without any injury to herself (the ground takes a hit).
- She can run up to 60 miles her hour (100kmph).
BIO:
Jadzia Gajos is a Polish native who was born sometime before the Second World War. Originally of Jewish faith, she was recruited as a teen by the Nazi Regime and was deported to the Auschwitz concentration camp. There she fell victim to the many maniacal experiments of Josef Mengele, intended to achieve their Final Solution. Mengele, dubbed the "Angel of Death", subjected Jadzia to brutal torture and radiation. Despite his efforts, Jadzia was incredibly resilient to all of his experiments. Josef became obsessed with Jadzia, convinced that the key to the Nazi mission for the ultimate Super Soldier lay within this young woman's genetics. Jadzia was enrolled into a Nazi scientific program, where she spent the next year undergoing intense biological and physical testing. After a breach in security left the lab vulnerable, Jadzia took the opportunity to outwit the guards in an attempt at escaping. She ran frantically onto the tracks of Auschwitz, with gunfire licking at her feet as she moved further away from the camp. Unfortunately, there were too many Nazi soldiers and she ended up outnumbered. Realizing she could not escape this hell, rather than being taken back as a guinea pig, Jadzia decided to take her life. Before the men could grab her, she threw herself in front of Auschwitz's on-coming train, where she was instantly struck and blacked out. Although Jadzia's lower half was chewed between the tracks and the iron wheels of the train, she miraculously survived the suicide. The accident left her amputated from upper thigh and down; rendering her completely legless and unable to walk. Having barely survived, Jadzia was left paralyzed and comatose. Despite her now useless and mangled body, Josef's obsession only grew. Rather than believing her genes create a Super Soldier, he now believed she WAS a Super Soldier.

Determined to turn his efforts into success, Mengele fled Auschwitz before its liberation, taking with him all of his work and the comatose Jadzia to an off-site base in Soviet Russia. With the help and funding of HYDRA, Josef continued his work with Jadzia, who was renamed Proxy SS (Agent Schutzstaffel). There Josef worked for HYDRA developing a line of cybernetic prosthetics that would eventually be implanted onto Proxy SS as leg replacements. Unfortunately, the project stalled, as Jadzia, against popular belief, hadn't awoken from her coma. She was eventually pronounced brain dead in later 1945 and frozen until further notice. The project turned from Jadzia to Sergeant James Barnes, who had been found unconscious and armless. The research previous reserved for Jadzia was turned over to Barnes, who became the new leading obsession and Super Soldier possibility. James Barnes' experiments were successful, and he was implanted with his infamous cybernetic arm. He was brainwashed through electric shock therapy and used as HYDRA's personal assassin.

Current Day:
It wasn't until decades later, where many scientific and technological advances occurred, was the Proxy SS program revisited. There, under the newest wave of HYDRA, Jadzia was defrosted and revived from her coma. Under HYDRA, she received two cybernetic prosthetic legs and was trained to be an assassin and a weapon. She too, like Barnes, was mentally controlled by the HYDRA organization through the use of ECT (electroconclusive therapy). For several years, the ECT proved effective in leading Jadzia into a life of ruthless mercenary work. With two nearly indestructible bionic legs, Proxy SS was a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately for HYDRA, Proxy SS became resistant to the treatment, and began to rebel against their efforts to control her. In a means to lock Jadzia back down to HYDRA's philosophy, the organization tortured Jadzia, even tattooing her neck, as a symbol of ownership. The intricate tribal tattoos served as a figurative collar; a constant reminder that Jadzia was not a human being, but a robot and a machine - Property of HYDRA. The organization used the tattoo and her piercings as a way to degrade her, and to punish her into conforming with the HYDRA values. In a last ditch effort to take over her mind, HYDRA implanted a device that connected to both her spine and brain. It was used to brainwash her further, as well as kept as a fail-safe (killswitch) if ever she were to become uncontrollable.

67319571-6f9b-4526-a54c-febd01d9be0b_zpsjxvihauj.jpg

IDEA:

1 a) After Bucky (Winter Soldier) saves Steve (Captain America), he disappears off the face of the earth and never returns to HYDRA. I'd imagine this would be a major security risk to HYDRA, and that if HYDRA could not use him anymore, they would need to discard him. And what better person to send then their very own, Proxy SS? When it's a notoriously ferocious cyber killing machine you need to kill, it's a notoriously ferocious cyber killing machine you need to dispatch. In this roleplay, Bucky would meet his cybernetic match in battle. Jadzia (Proxy SS) would be given her next mission: assassinate Bucky Barnes > terminate the Winter Soldier. Despite this storyline vastly revolving in and around Bucky/ HYDRA - Jadzia does not necessarily have to be paired up with Bucky. During this mission she can run in to a host of other people/ superheroes.

1 b) Similarly, rather than Proxy SS being dispatched to kill Bucky, she is sent out to kill someone else. For example, she could be missioned to stop/ destroy the Avengers. Or some other organization. Etc.

2) Essentially idea 1 but with the roles reversed. Jadzia escapes HYDRA during the fall of SHIELD and the whole ordeal of Captain America: Winter Soldier. Over the last few months, since her disappearance, HYDRA has dispatched another agent(s) to terminate Proxy SS, who is now considered rogue and a traitor. During her escape and while she's on the run, she could meet whoever (though keep in mind she is being hunted).

3) Something relating to her attending a ball or gala of some sort. I'm thinking she is free from HYDRA (still being hunted, but not working for them anymore), and she would have no resources, and no friends or family to turn to. She would essentially be lost to this new, very different, modern world in New York City (or other major city) and would be struggling to survive. She could possibly work privately now as a spy, using her intelligence and training to gain information for her clients.

4) Other idea - I'm open!

Black Dahlia
BlackDahliafinal_zpslfoqjd5s.jpg

Name: Dahlia Xun Li
Origin: Chinese-American
Organization: N/A
Powers/ Abilities: Dahlia is a mutant (or “enhanced”) that carries the X-gene capable of allowing her to manipulate and control glass materials. It is unclear why the X-gene has manifested itself specifically to glass (rather than any other subject), though it is widely assumed that Dahlia has not unlocked her full potential; and thus, there is suspicion that she may also be able to control other man-made substances. Dahlia is able to move and dislodge glass, similar to how a telekinetic would any object, though at a much more fierce and accelerated pace. She can break it apart and similar, put it back together with little to no imperfections. However, Dahlia is unable to control her abilities when angered; particularly when her heart rate begins to exceed 150 beats per minute.

BIO:
Dahlia is of both Chinese and American descent. Her father immigrated to the United States from China where he met Dahlia's mother, a Caucasian woman from Boston, Massachusetts. Dahlia's mutation was suspected even as a baby. As a child, when Dahlia became frustrated, upset, or injured, strange events would unfold. All mysterious incidents, such as windows, vases, cups, televisions, and etc. cracking or shattering, shared one common denominator; they are all made with glass. At the beginning, her parents could not make logical sense of the events, and by the time Dahlia turned 10 years old, her mother was convinced that she, or the house, was possessed by an evil spirit. When proof of the x-factor mutation hit media spotlight, Dahlia's connection with glass became all too clear. She wasn't demonic, she was a mutant. Dahlia's parents, both scientists, agreed to stop at nothing to find a cure for their daughter. Her father, a geneticist, and her mother, a cytologist, began pouring their life savings into research behind trumping the X-Gene. They helped fund the project behind the Hope Serum, lead by a geneticist and mutual friend, Dr. Kavita Rao.

Nevertheless, Dahlia remained under constant supervision despite her parents' undying support. Though, Dahlia's mother became pregnant, and just before entering full term, there was a domestic altercation between Dahlia's mother and father. Dahlia became frightened at her parent's incessant yelling and subsequently, became uncontrollable. She let out a scream that shattered all the windows in the house like an explosion. Rather than the glass just falling to the floor, it formed into a barrier surrounding her before jutting forward towards her parents. Although her father was critically injured, Dahlia's outburst left her mother and unborn sibling dead. Practically shredded by the wave of broken glass, the bloody scene was a horrific sight. By the time Dr. Rao developed the cure, it was already too late. Two innocents were dead, and Dahlia was out of sight, and out of mind.

Post Incident: Dahlia's father, Dr. Xun Li, required a 2 month induced coma to heal from his wounds, and by the time he awoke, his daughter was missing. Dahlia was taken into custody by social workers and government officials while he was being treated, as she had no other known family to take her in. While under the care of the government, Dhalia was kidnapped by a trusted caretaker, who knew of her mutation and wished to exploit it. She was sold illegally to an underground black market group who sought to use her powers to their advantage. Little did they know, that Dahlia was a destructive, lethal force to be reckoned with. Although the troupe tried to train her enough to help them commit high-end robberies, it ended with everyone, except Dahlia, dead. She was found on the streets by another mutant, who referred her to Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, previously the School of Gifted Youngsters, where Professor X and his team flew to Boston to transport her to the X-Mansion in New York. There she learned to better control her powers, though, still struggled to maintain stability when angered. In her early teens, Dahlia became frustrated with her lack of recent progress. After an incident left the whole house in glass-shattered shambles, Dahlia ran away and was recruited by a band of ex-Xavier mutants who had also left the facility due to poor progress and connection. Since the age of 15, Dahlia has been off the X-Men's radar, even though they have attempted to bring her back.

Dahlia is a modern-day low-level criminal who uses her abilities to commit crimes such as basic theft, car theft, house and business burglary, and most recently, major bank robberies. She wears a heart rate monitor watch on her wrist at all times. When she is aggravated, upset, or afraid, she uses the watch to regulate her response. Although indicative of her distress, the watch cannot accurately predict her responses to different physical stressors. Similarly, Dahlia avoids any sort of excessive physical activity. Although it does not trigger a loss of control, it does make it easier for her to lose control of her abilities if she were to be met with any sort of high emotional crisis. For example, having a heart rate of over 150 alone does not cause her powers to explode. Rather, an accelerated heart rate combined with emotional stress (and even physical pain) would.

Current Day: Over the past few months, after the failed attempts at retrieving the Winter Soldier, HYDRA searches for a new soldier; a new weapon. They discover Dahlia (who they then dub "Black Dahlia") and and convince her that they can cure her of her uncontrollable powers with a special suit. Desperate for solutions, she agrees to joining their organization. They instantly begin to test her, torture her, and control her mind to turn Dahlia into the weapon of mass destruction they've always wanted. They place Black Dahlia in a technologically engineered suit that is internally connected to her heart, her muscles, her spinal cord, and especially, her brain. The suit allows them to take complete control of her body and mind, in which HYDRA uses her as a puppet of mass destruction.

IDEAS:
There are many directions we can go in for her character and storyline. It will heavily depend on who she is paired with.

1) I'm thinking HYDRA are after something, and essentially drop her off in the middle of central downtown New York City (or another major city where she is surrounded by glass buildings and skyscrapers) where she is instructed to do something terrible or face the consequences. The suit is actually a sort of body-wide shock collar that sends waves of electricity to her heart. It is excruciatingly painful, and forces her heart to begin pumping rapidly. It is also embedded in her spinal cord, where it is used to control her mind, movements, and actions (to a certain degree - I'm thinking Dahlia will have a strong mind). During this ordeal, Dahlia unleashes a wrath unlike anything she has ever unleashed: she shatters the glass of dozens of buildings, cars, electronics, etc. and collects them into a tornado-like spiral around her. Completely out of control, both figuratively and literally, Dahlia threatens the safety of the entire public of the central city.

I'd imagine several groups of people would intervene. One possibility are the Avengers (either Tony or Steve's side). Another could be secret HYDRA members, or even the X-Men. There are so many ways we can deal with the crisis. Essentially, she is about to kill alot of people (and perhaps has already killed a lot of people) and needs to be stopped.

2) Black Dahlia is sent by HYDRA to retrieve the Winter Soldier (Bucky), from the Black Panther's secret safe-haven facility (end of Civil War film). Bucky can either be a) still frozen or b) unfrozen and under rehabilitation for his missing are and botched mind. We can either have him still arm-less (we can discuss how he gets his arm back – for example, if she does kidnap Bucky, perhaps HYDRA would have a new arm ready to install), OR we could have him with a new/repaired bionic arm.

For this second idea, Black Dahlia would be an unstoppable force and would indeed come in face-to-face contact with your character (any of the Canons). Either she breaks Bucky out of his frozen/comatose chamber or he's already out and she has to fight to get to him. Either way, I mentioned that Dahlia will have a strong mind, so she will try to break through to whoever she is fighting despite being controlled by HYDRA. I can imagine she would slip in key words like “Stop me” or “Help” or even “Run”. This is all up for discussion/debate, of course. She can be paired with Bucky, Steve, or really anyone part of the Avengers who would be interested in protecting Bucky or the facility.

3) Black Dahlia is sent to terrorize the Avengers facility (now run by Stark) or the Avengers some way or another. She would initiate an attack of the facility or on Stark and/or Vision wherever they may be and engage in battle with them. Although I'm not interested in Tony Stark, I would be interested in pairing Black Dahlia with The Vision.

4) Other idea – I'm open!

Zahirya
d01c846a-725a-4a35-8349-8eef26716db1_zpsaxdd4ukb.jpg

Name: Zahirya Dren
Species: Alien/ Not Human
Powers and abilities:
Zahirya is an alien female who's abilities are all based on her species. Zahirya has all five of her senses exceptionally enhanced. She has the vision of a hawk, the smell of a wolf, and the hearing of a bat (including echolocation). She has nearly double the amount of taste buds as the average human, making her ultra sensitive to foods. She can also use her enhanced sense of taste and smell to identify proteins, minerals, and other materials. Similarly, Zahirya is capable of smelling pheromones on people, as well as other undetectable human scents and chemicals that allow her to interpret a person's feelings, intentions, and moods. Due to the unique design of her wings, legs, hands, and feet, she is an extraordinary climber, leaper, and glider. Her legs allow for increased agility and speed when in combat. Her heightened senses allow for incredible detail in her surroundings, giving her prime instinctively combatant abilities (she knows who's around her at all times and can sense people and animals from a mile away). Lastly, Zahirya possess superhuman intelligence.

* Photos of her body - see below *

BIO:

Zahirya has very little recollection of her origins. She suffers from severe amnesia, a condition believed to have been caused by a mixture of electric shock therapy as well as physical head trauma and mental trauma. The only thing she knows for certain is that she is not human. She is an extraterrestrial who does not possess human DNA (although the DNA is similar). How she got to Earth is unknown.

She was rescued by Black Panther (or a crew run by him) from an awful organization (can be HYDRA or other) who used torture and scientific experimentation to exploit her genetics and abilities. When rescued, Zahirya was in terrible condition. Her muscle tissue had deteriorated from the abuse and she had suffered such bad radiation at the hands of the facility, that the toxins of the experiments left her body hairless, and her head bald. Luckily upon her rescue, she was intensively rehabilitated (at T'Challa's facility we see at the end of Civil War – same one Bucky is being held) and her body began to quickly heal. Her muscles regenerated and her hair even grew back. The experiments left her badly scarred; her back, spine, forearms, and hands having been subjected to countless repetitive injections. Despite the trauma she has face, she still remains optimistic and uses her experiences and superior intelligence to remain wise, noble, and loyal.

Physical Appearance:
Although Zahirya is a unique original character, I did use Dren from the film Splice as inspiration and as a physical model for Zahirya's body. The photos below are from the film plus some color manipulation. You'll have to use your imagination to combine the skin patterns of Zahirya, her face, and now, the body of the character Dren from the movie. Zahirya will have the same collapsible wings, as well as the same tail, hand, legs and feet of the character Dren.

Wings - Full Body (Naked)

IDEA:

1) The roleplay would ideally take place post-therapy, after she's completely recovered and is released and given clearance by the medical team to live life freely. Since she was rehabilitated and treated by Black Panther's team and at his facility, she would perhaps be living there where she could come in contact with Steve, Bucky, or other Canons (since they are linked and involved with Black Panther now, due to his kind services for Bucky).

2) Once being rehabilitated and treated by Black Panther's team and at his facility, she is transferred to the Avengers facility as part of an agreement between T'Challa and Stark. She would perhaps be transferred to help her reintegrate into mainstream society. She would be very naive of the human world - and although an exceptionally fast learner, would be fairly lost in this foreign society. For this idea, I feel she would be best paired with The Vision, since he too is sort of an alien-like presence himself who is also trying to create a new identity for himself.

3) I'll also give an option to revolve the roleplay on her RESCUE. So, in this roleplay, your character would be involved in her discovery and/or rescue from whatever organization was torturing her. In this situation, she would have hair (would not have lost it) but would still be in physically deplorable shape due to the radiation and other factors of her enslavement.

4) BONUS: I'm currently craving to have her attend some sort of high-status, formal gala or event of some sort. She would wear a soft pastel colored dress that is loose/flowy enough for her to walk in (with her alien leg physique) but still sexy enough to show some skin (with open back and sides concept). We can throw this in with either of the 1-3 ideas above. Or add this in to another idea.

We could add in, also, that she is being hunted (for whatever reason). Which could add some drama/adventure to the play. Whatever the idea, I'm very open to it. Zahirya is a sort of blank slate and can fit into nearly any plot and with any pairing.

5) Other idea – I'm open!

Naiades
LumaFinal_zpsog61hj3y.jpg

Mutant Name: Naiades
Species: Human Mutant
Powers and abilities:
Naida is a mutant who has the ability to create, control, and manipulate water (H2O) - including anything that contains H2O. She can also turn her body into pure water. The limit to this ability is still unknown. Naida can control even the smallest drop of water up to a huge amount, like lifting the contents of a lake right out of its crater. Because Naida can also turn herself into water, she does not need water to be present for her to utilize her abilities. This makes her potentially dangerous, especially if she decides to use her water form to drown an opponent.

BIO:

Naida was born in Latvia to a Russian mother and a Latvian father. Her mother named her Naida, after the Greek word Naiad, which means “water nymph”, since she went into labour with Naida while on the boat/ out to seas. She grew up in Latvia where she became fluent in both Russian and Latvian, as well as learned English in school as a third-language. Naida immigrated to the United States after her mutation came to fruition when she was a young teen. Her mother mother sent her to America so that she could study and train at Xavier's Mansion/ School for Gifted Youngsters. However, shortly after she dropped out of Xavier's school and ran away because she didn't get along with other students. By the time Professor X and the X-Men could find her, she had already been lost to a bad organization lead by a dangerous mutant (a powerful mutant and member of the Hellfire Club). Under this man's manipulation and rule, Naida was appointed her mutant name, Naiades.

From then on, Naida is usually referred to as her mutant name Naiades. Her two names mean and represent "water nymphs" from Greek mythology and folklore. Naida is very picky how people pronounce her two names. Because the names are of Greek origin, many people butcher the pronunciations. She is very particular with it, and if someone pronounces her names wrong (which happens all the time), she is quick to point it out. For example, most people pronounce her name as [Nai-dah], when really, in Russian, it is pronounced [Na-ee-dah]. Similarly, most people think her mutant name Naiades is pronounced [Nay-ads] when in actuality it's pronounced [Nay-ah-deez] (like the Greek name Hades). The two links provided offer recordings of the pronunciations in case you wanted to hear them.

Although she has done many bad things, including torture people for information, at heart, she is just a lost soul who got in with a bad group at a young age. Years later, she is looking to go straight but doesn't know how to escape her mentor.

Additional Information:
- Because Naida is a Latvian immigrant, she will have a Latvian accent.
Because she learned English in school early on, her accent is very slight. You can find two examples of Latvian females and their accents in these links: Link 1 - Link 2
- Naida is a gifted dancer, and her favorite pastime (and a way she deals with stress) is dancing naked in her water form.
- Naida is a peculiar character. She is non-conforming when it comes to society's standards of decency so she is often seen as inappropriate. For example, she dances in the nude. And she doesn't care if people walk in on her or not. She doesn't go out of her way to cover up. So, if she's showering, she'll just walk to her room naked without a towel if she wants to - not really regarding whoever else lives in the house. The degree to her inappropriateness though is up for discussion.
- She's also a bit hard to get along with at times because she is very set in her ways, very independent, and can often be a hot-head. Did I mention she swears? A lot. (can be toned down if requested)

IDEAS:
1) I currently have a starter already fleshed out for her revolving around the aftermath of Sokovia and all of its wreckage. We don't have to use that exact idea, though, I can adapt my starter to fit different scenarios and pairings. The idea is essentially that her and the organization she works for scope out the wreckage of Sokovia in order to find something in particular that they are looking for. The mysterious group raises suspicion in the outskirts of Sokovia (where people have retreated to since the inner city was destroyed), and many members of the Avengers (past and/or current) are alerted to their activity.

2) Naiades is sent to steal something very valuable (either an object, relic, or intel/ information). She is chosen for the mission because she can use her water form to get slip through small cracks and get into places undetected. For whatever reason, she runs into your character. The facility she breaks in to can either be the Avengers facility (Stark and Vision) or even Black Panther's facility where Bucky is recovering. I will also entertain the idea of her breaking into another, unrelated place, where she will also come into contact with your character (who would be try to stop her).

3) Any of the Avengers members (YC and others) are sent on a mission to find Naiades. For what reason, I haven't really thought out yet. We can flesh out the details together.

4) Other idea – I'm open!

Verena Schmidt
VerenaFull.jpg

Name: Verena Schmidt
Nick Name: V (Vee)
Relation: Johann Schmidt (father), Sinthea Schmidt (twin sister)
Origin: Nazi Germany
Organization: SHIELD / HYDRA
Powers/ Abilities: Verena is an enhanced human. She developed her abilities as a child after being repeatedly exposed to the Tesseract at the hands of her father, Red Skull. Throughout the experiments, Verena developed heightened senses and an immunity to most illnesses. She is also capable of regenerating at superhuman levels (slow aging). Despite this, Johann was unable to unleash/unlock her true power - the ability to absorb, manipulate, control, and use electricity.

BIO:
Verena was born to Johann Schmidt, although no one except for herself and a few other HYDRA informants. She was tested on as a child when her father noticed she had a particularly strong resilience to pain. With the Tesseract in his possession, he began experimenting on his daughter in attempts to bond the Tesseract to her body and mind. Although Verena was born during the Second World War, she has little to no recollection of most of her life. She does not remember her past, except for the last few years. She awoke from a coma in a HYDRA-run hospital facility, where Alexander Pierce took her under his wing and tried to fill in the blanks/ information Verena was missing. He fed her lies, and glorified the HYDRA values and goals. He manipulated her into believing in the HYDRA ideology, and became Pierce's personal spy among SHIELD. Disguised as a non-HYDRA/ non-corrupt SHIELD agent, she has been known to hack and retrieve information about agents and the organization for HYDRA. Despite this, Verena grew suspicious of his lies, and began to secretly try to piece together her past while also giving HYDRA what they want (essentially two-timing). During her self-investigation, she discovers that she is the bastard child of Red Skull, and that she had a twin sister named Sinthea who died.

Verena can be paired with the Winter Soldier (Bucky). Pierce, knowing Verena was electrically-sensitive, kept his facility containing and experimenting on Bucky, separate. The reason for this was simple: in order to control the Winter Soldier, Pierce must subject Bucky to electric-shock therapy to keep his memories suppressed and his mind controlled (Verena knows about the Winter Soldier, but did not know his true identity or that he was being shocked). When Verena discovers the facility holding Barnes, she immediately senses the electric-shock therapy to which she could not only feel Bucky's pain, but could hear him screaming. The feeling causes her to become enraged, and for the first time in her life, her powers become triggered and she unleashes the wrath of her abilities.

Grand Duchess Anastasia
pMyrnb4.png

Name: Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova
Nick Name: Anya
Title: The Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia
Origin: Imperial Russia
Powers/ Abilities: Anastasia is a human mutant, though the extent of her abilities are unknown. Anya appears to have the ability to manipulate, create, and control oxygen in the air. Through this ability, she is highly capable of killing people through oxygen deprivation. Similarly, those who are around her have reported “breathing better” and feeling more alive, and healthy, as the oxygen around her is pure, and free of pollutants. Additionally, Anya is capable of turning herself into air; a form that initially appears life a foggy, smoke-like silhouette – but which disintegrates into air (invisible). This can be used to mist herself away from situations, making her difficult to harm. Anastasia stopped aging when her powers catalyzed in 1918, making her appear to be only 17-18 years old. She also has heightened healing ability, though it pales in comparison to mutants such as Wolverine and Sabretooth.

IDEA/ BIO:
Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova was born to the last sovereign of Imperial Russia, Tsar Nicholas II. She was the youngest of his 3 daughters, and the elder to his youngest child, his son. During the Russian Revolution in 1917, the Tsarist autocracy was dismantled which led to the eventual rise of the Soviet Union. As the autocracy was overthrown by socialists, Anastasia and her family were plunged into civil war – requiring the immediate evacuation of their royal home. The imperial family was initially under the impression that they were being protected by Bolshevik guards, though on July 18th, 1918, Yurovsky and his men (the guards) entered the room holding the family, and shot them all to death in a gruesome open-fire.

Anastasia escaped death when her mutant powers were catalyzed during the event. Little did the Bolshevik men know, the Romanovs had hidden their diamonds and jewels in the corsets of their daughters. The corset initially saved Anastasia's life, acting as a bullet-proof vest. Her siblings and parents, unfortunately, were left to lie in their blood in a smoke-filled room. The horrific sight and emotionally-intense trauma sent her X-Gene into overdrive, unleashing a wrath within her. Anastasia sucked the life out of the guards, suffocating them and causing their organs and eyeballs to explode. Yurovsky, horrified, attempted to shoot her again, but Anastasia evaporated into thin air – never to be seen again.

In “Yurovsky's Note” to his superiors, he reports that all of the imperial family have been successfully killed and discarded. Anastasia's body had never been found, despite reports that she and her family had all been massacred and disposed of. Anastasia was the sole survivor.

IDEAS:

I would like to incorporate that Anastasia is Natasha's (Black Window) ancestor. Although there is no correlation of this in the comics or MCU, I think the fact that they share the same last name and the fact that Natasha is also Russian can add a unique dynamic to the story.

Natasha Romanov, in an effort to learn more about herself and her past, tracks her lineage in Russia. She discovers that she is the predecessor of the royal Russian family. Through this research, she also realizes that the body of her ancestor, the Duchess Anastasia, was never recovered despite reports that she was dead. With exceptional digging and through piecing together unsolved SHIELD files, she suspects that Anastasia was actually an enhanced human that she escaped the Tsarist attacks (I'm thinking she discovers a lost/secret journal entry of Yurovsky who survived the incident and wrote about how Anastasia was “superhuman” and that she “disappeared into thin air”.

1) I'm thinking Natasha finds reports of an enhanced human with similar abilities throughout history and becomes convinced that Anastasia is still alive. She goes on the hunt for Anastasia, perhaps enlisting the help of her friends and fellow past Avengers to locate her missing ancestor.

2) Anastasia randomly reappears one day. She would have essentially been lost in time after she disappeared in 1917. She finally returns in body and flesh, literally poofing/ appearing somewhere. She would be completely clueless of all the new technology, considering she has been away for 100 years.

3) Other idea – I'm open!

BONUS: Princess Kida (Disney)
KidaFinale_zpsj8nouozv.jpg

Short Name: Kida (Kee-dah)
Accent: Atlantean (see video)
Powers and abilities:
Kida's soul has bonded with an energy crystal from her native island, Atlantis. The crystal possesses the power of unlimited energy which manifests itself in many different ways. Using the Atlantean power source, Kida can generate energy blasts (blue and electric in colour) as well as force fields. Kida can use this energy to envelope items and move or stop them (such as objects or projectiles). The energy is capable of healing wounds, and can also bring life to inanimate objects which she would then have control over (such as machinery, statues, etc – though this ability is rarely used). The Atlantean energy source also gives Kida an element of divinity, as she is able to use it to self-heal as well as heal others, and makes her immune to disease. Additionally, Kida is an exceptional warrior and combatant.

BIO:

Introduction to Atlantis
[video=youtube]ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuX_80L95UQ[/video]​

Kida, nee Kidagakash Nedakh, was born a Princess on the mythological (but real) continent and island of Atlantis. The daughter and only child of the ruling monarch, Kida lost her mother at a young age to the Heart of Atlantis (the infinite and divine energy source of Atlantis). When Kida was only a toddler, Atlantis was threatened by a catastrophic natural disaster. In order to protect itself and its culture, the Heart of Atlantis chose a host to utilize its mass power. Before devastation could strike, it chose Kida's mother, the Queen, and abducted her entirety into its energy form. The energy, now performing under the Queen's mystical grace, unleashed a seismic force field that swallowed the city whole, ultimately protecting it from the tsunami. However, it also sunk the island and hid it from the world in an untouchable alternate dimension. From that day forward, Atlantis had become known as the Lost Empire, or the Lost City – as it vanished from existence, without a trace.

The Empire soon became popularized as a myth and work of fiction, and although many people thousands of years ago believed it to be true, it could never be located. Atlantis had been fantasized as a city of wonder; a divine empire that possessed infinite energy – a part of it embedded into the crystals of each and every one of its citizen's necklaces. It was also depicted as a society with high intellect, power, and advanced weaponry and machinery beyond its primitive years. Despite its folklore, it could never be proven. Until now.

Current Day:
In Atlantis, Kida's people are beginning to die as a mysterious plagues sweeps across the city. Atlantean's survival is threatened yet again, requiring the Heart of Atlantis – the energy source – to chose another host. Kida's mother, the Queen, did not survive the initial devastation – as the Heart of Atlantis consumed her, and ultimately, killed her. Princess Kida, who is now recently made Queen as per her father's passing, is chosen, as her mother before her, by the energy. However this time, rather than her body being absorbed into the energy, instead, the Heart of Atlantis bonds permanently to her soul – keeping her body intact. Kida is enveloped in the energy (see her all-blue form above), and the Heart of Atlantis mysteriously sends her through a portal into the future: modern day (insert city here). The reason as to why the Heart has sent her there is unknown; something she will have to discover on her own in this new and unfamiliar world.

Additional Info:
- You can check out this video to get a feel for Kida's accent, and the way she speaks. She is very poetic in verse, and is generally kind with the ability to generate quite the sass.
- Kida is multilingual and fluent in most Latin-based and Germanic-based languages, such as Latin, Greek, Italian, Spanish, French, German and English, to name a few.
- Atlanteans all wear crystal necklaces that possess a fraction of the energy's power – which allows them to heal minor injuries in seconds and power their machines.
- Atlanteans are dark-skinned, but have ghost white hair and bright blue eyes. They have blue tattoos on their body that symbolize status and achievements.
- The empire requires the Heart of Atlantis (the energy source) to stay in the city for it to keep the island powered (and the people of Atlantis safe and well).

IDEA:
Because Kida is coming through a portal, and is from an alternate universe, I can place her in virtually any setting or point of time in the Marvel Universe. It will greatly depend on who we will be pairing with Kida (which male character you will be playing).

One of the Marvel tie-ins we can incorporate is the Tesseract. The Heart of Atlantis bears many similarities to the Tesseract - and actually looks very similar to the Tesseract in the Avengers films. We can either make the Heart of Atlantis the Tesseract (Infinity Stone possessing unlimited energy) OR we can have them somehow related to each other. One idea is that perhaps the Tesseract presents itself in multiple dimensions all at the same time (so really, there are multiple Tesseracts). Or more so that perhaps the Heart of Atlantis is a PIECE of the Tesseract / Infinity Stone. Or the Heart of Atlantis could have been created at the same time as the Tesseract (predating the universe) - making the Tesseract its sibling of sorts, but still its own entity. Whichever way, the two divine energy sources would be linked in some way.

Kida, when chosen by the Heart, ends up being portal-transported to the modern real world, and perhaps would "shoot out" (for lack of better words) out of the Tesseract. So, where ever the Tesseract is at the time, she would end up there. Even if we don't use the Tesseract in this play, we can brainstorm other ideas! Kida would be like an alien of sorts, completely unfamiliar with the new world she is in and its customs. She would be much like Thor was when he was banished to Earth (walking in the middle of the street, etc.). So that's something that will be present in her character and the roleplay. I'm thinking she appears either through a portal at the Avengers facility (where she would be paired with the Vision) OR she would appear at Black Panther's facility (featured at the end of Civil War).

RE: Captain America: CIVIL WAR - *Spoiler Alert* - OCs+Canon [NEW CHARACTER - Rusalka]

UPDATE:
New character!
Liliya "Rusalka" Romanova - Natasha's SISTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom