Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who are you dad? (Parisu-kunX1hinata28)

Her father was just half asleep when she had touched him there, it was a pleasant sensation having someone else touch him as he had not had anyone else touch him since Kana's mother. She had been his first and his last she had been everything to him. He opened his eyes a bit and looked at her leg so close to his manhood.

"Kana. Whats wrong? Is there something bothering you?"

He asked her as he now could her touching it and slowly became aware of that was bothering her was his own penis.

"Oh I guess you have lived too long with your mother and you dont know what that is huh?"

"Huh?" She said a little confused by what he said then sat up and looked under the blanket to see what her leg was nudging against. She blushed a little when she realized what her leg was pressing against. She quickly moved herself away from him. Then laid against the pillow. "Sorry." She mumbled softly.

"I know just... did not realize it..." She shrugged a little and closed her eyes. She could not help but blush. The girl could not help but admit it felt rather odd when her leg hit him there.

He caressed her hair from where he was.

"Its alright sweetie. Its okay to be curious. So have you seen one before... Uhm, Im sure you have questions. But I think I can answer them."

As he said this the lights came back but the thunderstorm had not subsided.

"Did you feel something when you touched me there? I felt odd since I had not been touched there since your mother. So well I guess it must have felt funny for you too."

"No..I never seen one before!" She waved her hands a little."Health class...begining of this year..." She muttered with the same soft blush. Kana kept that blush but smiled when he caressed her hair. This brought her mind off of the thunder a bit, but not enough. She whimpered a little then shrugged.

"It felt weird!" She muttered with a shrug.

"You have not dated since mom? Didn't you want anyone more?" Then again her mother never dated anyone either.

"I Have never seen one in real life." She shrugged a little and jumped as the thunder sounded again. She moved closer again.

He thought for a second it seemed like dawn was breaking but the clouds kept the atmosphere a bit dark and thunder would still roar every now and then. But a lot less fierce.

"To be honest I havent loved anyone but your mom, you remind me so much of her, you have the same eyes she did."

He held her close knowing she was scared but still he thought that doubts had to be cleared when they arise, and so he pat her head once more.

"Then I will show you mine, that way you wont have to be confused."

He got up and started taking off his pajamas top and then slid his pants off his cock had shrunk from the talk and the head was covered by his foreskin though it hung proudly from his groin.

"Well, this is what a man looks like from the waist down Kana."

She blushed but nuzzled him with a small smile as she was held while the thunder went off. "I guess it was the same for mom...bad mouthing you at times but...she never dated and never went out except for work or with me." She smiled to him a moment liking the idea that her parents still loved each other. "Momma said that too..." She shrugged a bit.

"What! You do not need to do that!" Kana said with that same deep blush on her cheeks. Once he stood up she sat up deciding there was no arguing with him.

Kana scooted a little closer to the edge of the bed to have a slightly closer look as he pulled off his pants. "Um..." She did not know what else to say, She was slightly shy about this and did not know what else to say, but she was staring a bit.

Her stare made his penis quiver lightly. He was a bit embarrased as well but she looked so much like her mother he felt a bit embarrassed.

"You can touch it a bit if you still are curious. I dont mind.Just be careful its a sensitive part."

She placed her index finger at her lips as she debated what to do. She nodded after a few moments deciding it could not hurt anything.

"Okay."

She moved her right hand and her left hand out to gently touch his dick. She slowly moved her hand rubbing it a bit as she inspected it a bit. "Like this?" She said with a small smile, it felt very odd to her.

He shook lightly at her touch and his penis grew to twice its size still not getting fully stiff as it was when she had her leg pressed up against it.

"Sure. Its alright. Does it feel odd to you?"

He said after the whole night his penis was still clean and yet it gave of a distinctive scent that was still a bit odd to her.

She moved her hand as she seen his penis getting larger. It had surprised her but it was also starting to feel a bit more like when he had his pants on and she had touched him before. Although at that time it seemed bigger...and warmer.

"hmm?" She said softly as she looked up at him. "Very...odd....Warm, and it smells...a little odd." She smiled softly before continuing to run herhands along it. She spoke after a moment. "Why did it get bigger?" She murmered more to herself trying to remember health class.

"Uhhmm Its because youre touching it."

He told her patiently and left her go on.

"If you touch it more it will grow larger. You used to touch it when you were small and we bathed together but you dont remember since you were really small, now youre growing to be a young lady so this kind of thing is something you should know too."

Kana nodded with the new information as her hands still rubbed his member. "I did?" She said quietly tilting her head as she thought about it. She really did not remember details. only a few fun things they had done in the past. "um....why should I know this?" She asked curious as to how he would answer this.

Kana began to move her hand a bit faster as she held it a bit tighter. She was watching it carefully wondering how big he would get, or if he was as big as he could get,

"Well simply put, its because youre growing."

He said as his cock grew a bit more as she kept touching it. It grew steadily as with each of his heartbeats it continued to increase in size. Reaching a size of eight inches, having his daughter touching him was strangely arousing even more since she looked so much like her mother. He caressed her cheek gently as he looked at her face. His penis was starting to ooze droplets of precum and the scent was reaching out to his nose as well as her own.

"Ah okay." The girl said with a soft smile as she continued to run her hand over his cock. He had gotten very large and it did surprise her a bit. It surprised her even more when she saw something dripping from the tip of it. She moved her own face closer to smell it for a second, then with out thinking stuck out her tongue and licked the precum from the tip of his cock.

She blushed and moved her head away. "S-Sorry." She muttered her hand still rubbing him gently. She did not know why she had done that, but she could not deny it tasted good.

Back
Top Bottom