Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitten's Journey to get...BUFF 8U ?!

• Yeah...o.O

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Go, Kitten! =D

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Loser...=.=

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheese!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee
  • ...Yeah, not really. So, I thought about putting this into the show yourself thread, but that thing is so big, I'll totally lose my picture and purpose. The purpose? I want to use the school year coming up to do some exercise and gain some muscle mass. Nothing freaky like a body builder, but for my size, my doctor says I need some more weight or I'd be considered unhealthy and malnourished.

Since I get on Blue Moon almost daily, Iâ??ll just track myself here and hopefully get some advice? I'm wondering, as I'd most likely be doing some exercises at 24-hour fitness and most of it at home, what are some good methods to train with? Iâ??d like to work on my bicep, triceps, upper and lower abdomen, and a bit of my back. Also, my BF recently got me the exercising ballâ?¦o.oâ?? does that even help, or would it â??babyâ? me? D=

I'm going to document myself, and hopefully someoneâ??s going to go on the journey with me~? =D Let's see if we see a difference after a term (10 weeks)? O.O[/list:u]

Here's me now, with the little bump of a muscle: x
    Me for the lolz: x

WILL KITTEN GET BUFF? >8U
    BF says I look like a dude with boobs in the second picture T_T

Re: Kitten's Hang Out... 8U ?!

This seems more like a journal, so I'm moving it to that section.

HKitten said:
  • >8U *noms on*
    o.o Got any routines to share, Goats~?
    *doesn't know what to do with the exercising ball* @_@[/list:u]

• >8U I'M A LAZY FOOKER. I WALK, A LOT.

Okaaay, but only to start off with. Then I'll target skinny people. You know, work your way up until you can bench a 300 pound fat guy.

>.> Well that'd be interesting to see too, mostly just to see the comical look on your face when your head pops off ^^....I mean that with the best intentions of course. I don't really want Kitten-hubby to pop. ;-)

I've always wanted to go ball jousting.

Example:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--fHiaNdEZs[/youtube]

The pain is half the fun! It's like belegarth. Swinging around hard foam weapons at full force, half the time either getting hit in the tits or the cunt, but I still kept coming back XD

Back
Top Bottom