Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need some advice on request thread structure

danielle_h35

Banned
Banished
Hey everyone :)

So I've been playing here for roughly a year now, and would finally like to really put in some time and effort into my request thread and basically make it much more informative and include as much information as I can. But I know that that takes space, and I've seen people use what I see being called a "spoiler", where you click on it and it reveals a massive block of text that was previously hidden. This would obviously help a lot and is clearly why it's used.

Now I'm pretty computer illiterate, and honestly, I'm well aware that this can be looked up easily, but I wouldn't even know the first thing to look up given the fact that I have no clue what that process is called. If that makes any sense anyway. Basically, I'd do my homework, but I don't know what I'm studying :) to put it simply anyway. That's what I'm hoping can be cleared up here though and any advice or input is appreciated.

Thanks in advance! I'll obviously be sticking around to answer questions as needed :)

That was an interesting experience... trying to do this sorta stuff. You guys deserve more credit LOL :) I thought it might work like a word document in a way, but clearly not. Definitely a (sad) work in progress, but thanks for actually pointing me in the right direction! It's way better than it used to be :)

Back
Top Bottom