Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Happenings!

dready

Star
tis where i'll be putting my happenings in the midst of the college time that i'll be spending. ^^ everyone who is referenced in this journal will be under the guise of their original nicknames, sometimes myself. (i is beverage)

last night there was drinking and chips, both were delicious. god was being a bartender whilst satan, jesus, anti-christ, glitch, and myself were playing poker. earlier in the night satan and jesus said that they would be cleaning me out, yet jesus was the first out and satan followed soon after. between glitch and the anti-christ, there was 90% of the chips, and in a shot of glory to gain an upper hand and risk it all, the anti-christ and myself bet all-in because glitch had more chips than us... glitch won.

after such, drinks were drunk and so was everyone else. X3 then it was deemed that clothing was to be removed by all, which left jesus, kat, god, and myself with any sort of clothing due to two of us being self-concious and the other two not wanting to make glitch uncomfortable due to her being the only fully-naked girl... though i doubt she cared. as the night went on there was some amazement to go on when i told satan to fuck off for some reason, then remove my own shirt because it was getting too warm on my part of the couch... damn heater...

twas about the time when everyone passed out that i fell asleep as well, having a dream that i can't remember, and then waking up curled in a blanket (half-expecting to be missing my pants) and then going to school whilst being annoyed by my own voice... yeah, i know. slept through most of the day at school, other than class, and got some ginger-ale when the faculty didn't drink any of it. i feel alot better now, besides being hungry. ^^

Back
Top Bottom