Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RPG-Girl Looking for Spring/Summer Fun (NSFW links)

RPG-Girl

System Game Slut
Hello Bluemoon! After a time of absence, and as the summer is coming up, I happen to be looking for more games again, and so am starting a new search thread. Really though, the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Small note though, I'm willing to play female or Futa, with any gender.

Also, for my writing? I'm only able to crank out a paragraph or two, sometimes three or more if the thing really flows. But, that's just me.

Main thing I'm looking for​

For the most part? I'm looking for RPG games! D&D (3.5 and 5th), GURPS 3rd, Warhammer 40K (Dark Heresy and Black Crusade), D20 Modern, The Conan RPG, Barbarians of Lumeria, the list can go on, but really, you want my attention? I will almost always agree to a dice game.

By the way, I've somewhat expanded my book collection, and if someone is willing to run it for me, I am more then willing to share ;) While I don't claim to have every book for everything in PDF format (not even close really), I do happen to have a sizeable collection.

Current Cravings

So, currently, have three main things I've wanted to play for a while.

She was born in a land of religion and dark magic, where power rests with the temple and the nobility, but even then, the nobles live lives dominated by Father Set and the bloodthirsty gods of Stygia. But, she is a devotee of the Whore Queen Derketo, though like many priests and priestesses, she cares as much for personal power and advancement then the tenant's of the religion, fraught with orgies, debauchery, and scared prostitution. For she is a hunter, and has set her eyes on power and immortality, if she can but grasp it. (Conan RPG)

From the depths, she came. A deadly naga magi, born of magic and mutation, who left the safety of the deepest realms of the Naga for the continental shelves, to acquire slaves, magic and power, to return to the deeps covered in glory, or better yet, to drown the very world, so that Queen Azshara's domain can once again cover the world. For while she may have to start with the weak, she will in time hold the surface in her talons, and laugh. (Warcraft RPG)

She dwelled on the outer edges of the town, a figure that stuck in the past, called by many a witch. She practiced things, mystic arts that for the most part, the world had forgotten. She never came into town, and was known to dislike many, many aspects of the modern age, but it was one thing that cemented her status as both otherworldly, and as soothing not quite human. For, can one be considered human, if the mere presence of Iron is enough to send you into panic? (GURPS 4E)

Other things

So, what are some other things I'm looing for?

• DICE GAMES (Dice games are my biggest turn on)
  • Femdom (My character in charge)
  • Evil or Morally Grey Campaigns (I am no so good, at being good ;) )
  • Sexy, not slutty
  • Men that look like men
  • Partial to monster partners come to think of it
  • Minions and slaves, have to love them

And some things I am not?

• Scat/Watersports
  • Mutilation of my characters
  • Being a brainless, spineless ditz

My Standards

My standards are simple. You can type understandable English, and know at least the basics of the rules. Other then that? I welcome anyone, if they want to run a game.

Vyshaza, Female/Herm Naga Arcanist (Naga Mage)// Gestalt Version
Shai-Nefer, a Stygian woman that uses Gestalt (Noble/Savant)
Angelica Mourn, Angel of Death. A Gestalt beauty, that lives to kill in the name of her divine master/mistress.
Meirong, Asian Hermaphrodite Sorceress
Lysara Darkheart, a Gestalt Warrior of unmatched ego, and unconquerable brutality.

Also, some inspirational pictures!

First character crunch is up, a Naga Mage, able to cast, blast and heal a bit. Currently looking to take over some easy pickings, some nice Murloc's to enslave, before moving onto the surface races.

Introducing a Stygian Beauty, that enjoys the hunt for partners, knowledge, power and supper! Uses gestalt, which is technically not entirely legal.

I've heard of Savage Worlds and Tunnels and Trolls, but as of yet, have not really looked into them.

Also, now including a Gestalt version of Vyshaza. Not much difference, truth be told, but there is some.

Introducing Angelica Mourn, an Angel of death, or at least, of a deity of the underworld. Brutal in melee or range, she is not yet a Dark Solar.

And sorry to hear that. Might look into Savage Worlds or T&T though.

Have recently acquired the A Song of Ice and Fire RPG, The Dragon Age RPG and Tunnels and Trolls 6th edition. Might make some characters for those soon.

Good morning. And it would be interesting, not sure how good I would be at running things, I tend to be a better player then a GM, according to the few RL games I've ran.... or rather, I'm a fan of the types of games that are hard enough to do in real life, and a apin on the forums.... at least once it gets far enough.

Still! I might be able to run a little something for you, if you do the same for me?

Introducing Meirong, as Asian herm, with a good deal of magical talent. Can't go near iron/steel, but is wealthy enough to live without for the most part. Also, has a rather large... urge for sexual fun.

Well did you look into Savage Worlds yet? If not I might be able to get my hands on Barbarians of Lemuria.

Looking through Savage worlds, and might do something, though for the most part.... yeah, would need a bit of help. Not as sure of the setting as I am the others.

Well Savage Worlds has a couple different settings. I been running a Conan type setting on here called Beasts and Barbarians. But I think your characters would be more high fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom