Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where to put game threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowchaser

Planetoid
I'm just trying to clarify where a solo game thread would be placed. It will involve a vampire and a human, will have some light S&M but nothing too gross - but the storyline will have horror elements and there *may* be some death and / or torture scenes as part of the storyline.

Should the thread go in "General Original" or "Taboo Original" ?

Solo as in just you posting? That'd be more of a Storytelling section thing.

If it's two people it goes in the Roleplays section of the forum (more that two is Group, obviously).

I mean one-on-one. And yes, I know it should go in the roleplay section, but would the game itself be considered Taboo or General. In effect what I'm asking is what makes a game classifiable as Taboo? I don't want to put my game in general if the subject matter warrants a more severe classification.

Gotcha, just had to make sure. Personally I would think vampire-related RPs that involve the full on vampirism and such should go in Taboo Original. Makes more sense to me, and that's where I have stuck mine in the past

shadowchaser said:
I'm just trying to clarify where a solo game thread would be placed. It will involve a vampire and a human, will have some light S&M but nothing too gross - but the storyline will have horror elements and there *may* be some death and / or torture scenes as part of the storyline.

Should the thread go in "General Original" or "Taboo Original" ?

Taboo.
If you ever put death, inhumane torture, incest, etc, in the details of a rp, it's a taboo rp. The only way it would be changed to another section would be if it was in a already previously established setting or characters. Then it would be put in Fan Based. Or as Vampy put so well, more than 2 total people means a group roleplay.

Thanks for thr clarification. I may move the game from General to Taboo at a later date (before I add any major horror elements)

shadowchaser said:
Thanks for thr clarification. I may move the game from General to Taboo at a later date (before I add any major horror elements)
If you already posted it, you'll have to ask a mod to move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom