Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Turn to Make (Alvis and Malice)

She was about ready to beg him to take her and do things to her that would have her eyes roll to the back of her head, her lip quivering as she tried to hold back tears of intense feeling from the sensation he wrought onto her, knees buckling because she couldn’t possibly hold herself up on her own if he was doing something to her, and she screaming his name because there was no greater epithet. But she refrained. She had to. She wanted her pizza dammit!

Swallowing hard, her head tilted to the side and she surrendered to the soft peppering of kisses along her neck and sighed deeply, her body pressing back into his. “You could…” She said breathlessly. “But I want to feast on my pizza. And then you can feast on me after.” Apparently his words on guilt reached home. She could spend her time feeling guilty when that would change or fix nothing or she could enjoy herself and resign herself to the fact she was a sophomore and this is what people her age did. Because after all, they were too young to have anything permanent. There really was no such thing at this age, unless you were Cory and Topanga. There was just this...in the moment. Living in the moment and moving forward with life. And this was her decision. Yes.

Harrison smiled at her words, the promise of thigns coming to pass, but she was placing her pizza on the higher rung. And frankly, the wasn't going to play second place to frozen processed Italian food.
"Tempting. But I'm going to say no." He breathed to her. He put a hand to her collarbone, and gave her a push towards the wall. He followed her, hand sliding down her arms to her wrists. He swept her arms over her head, adn leaned down to kiss her, passing one wrist to the toher hand, using that hand to pin her arms to the wall. He drew out the kiss a moment, before breaking away for amoment to cup her cheek gently, taking in the sight of her for a moment before going back in.

His free hand slid up her side, pushing her top up as he did so, getting high enough to slide over adn run his roughened hands along her breast. He knew he should be a little easier on her wardrobe this time, and not simply tear her clothes to shreds. That might get expensive after awhile.

She looked at him, eyes wide and serious. “W-What--?” And then found herself against the wall and him on her in an instant. “Harrison--” But his lips were on hers and any attempt to try and stop him or convince him to put her pizza as priority number one went away as she melted into him. She didn’t even really notice him pinning her hands above her head. She was lost in the kiss, kissing him back with a need that screamed how much she wanted him, all guilt aside, she just wanted him. All. The. Time. The way she always wanted food no matter how much she controlled herself. But Harrison was one binge she had no control over.

Their lips parted and she breathed a little faster, her eyes opening and looking at him. He caressed her cheek, was gentle and sweet about it and her cheeks turned so red with the way he was looking at her. So she averted her gaze but her eyes ended up closing as his touch flamed her again. “Don’t rip my clothes please? Otherwise at this rate, I won’t have any clothes left. That will be difficult to explain…” She breathed.

Harrison couldn't resist being a smart ass sometimes.
"And end up with you having to stalk around naked all the time? I can think of a lot worse things." He told her before he simply lifted her top, and moved down to take a nipple in his mouth. He didn't linger there for long, he was getting more fired up and more into the moment as time went on. He had a thought, and kept a hold on her hands, adn half dragged her away from the wall, and into the living room. Without a word he half pushed and half tossed Esther forward, putting her over the arm of the couch.

Harrison swung his hand forward, slapping into her ass.
"Are you ready to get started then?" He asked, swinging his hand into the other side fo her ass. "Because I think I'm getting warmed up now."

Esther laughed softly. “Smartass.” She shook her head. “That would be my worst nightmare. I still have stretch marks…” That would be the only reason. Would it? Not necessarily but it was the first thing that came to mind. Priorities, since her stretch marks would likely not be the first thing anyone saw if she walked all happy as a clam in her birthday suit.

Her breath hitched in her throat as his warm mouth latched around her nipple, giving her a taste of what was to come. The next chain of actions surprised her and she actually squealed an embarrassingly loud squeal as she was pushed or thrown into the arm of the couch, her hands coming out to break her impact. That would not have been nice to get the full brunt of that to her stomach. Her mom didn’t like soft couches...even the armrest was like a rock with actual sides and corners!

Thoughts left her as the first hard smack of his hand against her clothed ass came down and she gasped loudly and rather vocally. Just as she turned her head back to look at him, he smacked her ass again, a great force that pushed her forward just slightly enough to be noticeable. “Oh my--do that again without my shorts on, please.” Which in Esther-speak meant yes. She was so ready to get started. Any longer and she just might go insane.

How did she not know that spanking could be such a sexy turn on?!

Harrison had to laugh.
"I think I can manage that." He hooked his fingers under her shorts as he spoke, adn pulled. It took a little work, but he pulled them free, pushing them to the floor. Instead of letting her kick them off, he simply put his foot down on them, pinning her feet to the floor. Harrison shook out his hand, and swung. His palm cracked off her ass, hard enough to leave a mark, and he repeated the gesture without pause on the other side. Harrison leaned forward, pushing her top up until it was as far off as it would go without her moving her arms.

Harrison tossed his shirt off, grinning as he swung both hands in, hitting her ass hard enough that the cheeks started to turn red and the couch shifted slightly. His jeans opened next, adn he got himself free. Already hard, he rubbed his cock against her.
"Are you ready for this?" he asked her as he leaned forward, putting hismelf over her, his mouth near her ear, his hand slapping down on her ass again.

She gave a little wiggle of her hips to help with removing her shorts. They weren’t the kind with a drawstring but the kind with an actual button and zipper to keep fastened around her hips. They weren’t super snug but they weren’t so loose that they could be pulled down effortlessly, least of all in this position. But he managed and Esther felt them trap her feet, making it so she couldn’t move. She was pinned. Then the spanks came, one after the other, bare and right against her bare flesh and skin, hard and not at all merciful. Esther cried out, her hands gripping the edge of the couch’s armrest, her nails actually trying to dig into the suede.

Her ass stung but in a very intoxicating, heady way, her legs were shaking even as he ceased the spanked momentarily to, what she assumed he was doing by the sound of it, remove his clothes and really get ready which was confirmed by the rasp of a zipper. That last one made her really cry out, her body jerking and pushing deeper into the couch, even her heels raised at the sudden sharpness of it. But it only made her wetter. She wasn’t even this wet yesterday. No, she was dripping wet now.

“Yes…” She breathed breathlessly, pushing back a little into him as she felt him over, his voice and lips at her ear. “Right now, Harrison.” Her voice had a seductive drawl to it. Not intentionally just the way it happened to be with how breathless and so in the moment, like she had been hit with several erotic charges at once. “Please…”

Harrison heard the tone, heard the way she was already asking, almost begging right away. SHe was a fast learner it seemed. head of her class. He smirked at that thought.
"Then let's not keep you waiting." As he spoke that last, he pushed himself into her. It wasn't as drawn out this time, not as slow. But from behind, it felt even deeper, farther. Harrison pushed himself back to his feet, hands gripping her hips, and drew back. When he drove back in, it wasn't the kind of gentle pacing that he'd done before, this was harder, faster, more force and effort into it. Harrison was bypassing the gentle pacing, going right for the hard and fast this time. He had told her it got better after the first one after all.

His hips slapped into her, each time hitting the reddened patches of her ass. He timed a thrust to let him let go of one side of her hips to spank her again, using that as a good point to throw more stimulation at her. And then he was past even being that polite. Harrison pushed his free hand forward, tangling his fingers in her hair, and pulling back on it, using that as a point to draw her up off of the couch, pulling her body up to his. He tilted her head to one side, taking a hard, fast kiss from her, drawing the moment out before he broke away, adn pushed her back onto the couch, his hand never leaving her hair.

A deep audible gasp sounded from her as she was once more filled with that thick expanse, stretching her unlike any other. It was as if she had forgotten what he felt like from yesterday and right now she was experiencing it all over again. She’d likely never get used to it, not to something that felt this good. But this time she wasn’t given an adjustment time. He went right in for it, a sense of urgency or just sheer, raw lust and it pushed her forward. Literally too, with his thrusts, pushing her forward more into the ar of the couch. Her moans were loud and deep, each thrust making her go onto the balls of her feet as he pushed forward.

He certainly hadn’t been kidding about it getting better. Then all of a sudden, his hand was in her hair and she felt her body lift back up into his, his thrusts thundering now. She nearly screamed, pleasure blossoming in full fruition, his lips claiming hers hard and quick before she was dropped back down. She gasped out, recovering from the surge of it all but found that she was already too close for comfort to an orgasm. All she knew was that she needed more, as if it wasn’t enough already.

Harrison bucked into her, grinding his hips into Esther, the effort of it driving him along. While it was true that he'd brought her to the office with intent before, he'd not really expected to get this...well, he'd have to go with fixated, on her. She was younger than him, but not by an insurmountable degree really. It wouldn't be the first girl younger than him he'd gone after. But there was still the issue of whether she was going to get hung up on Chad. Harrison wasn't big on sharing, adn he knew that Chad would likely be frothing about this whole thing. Or maybe not, it was hard to tell with the spit-fuck sometimes.

He stopped thinking about anything else as he felt his angle on Esther shift, drawing out a longer, fuller stroke that stimulated him even further, and he let out a groan. His hand hit her ass again, timing it so that it hit as he was pulling her back into hi, maximizing the impact as best he could. He bucked his hips again, driving into her as hard as he coudl manmage, adn held there, letting out a lng breath as he came, shooting up into her again and again. He held there for a long few moments before he backed out of her. His breathing was getting steady again, and his face had that smirk again.

Esther’s hands found around the armrest for leverage and she pushed herself up to get some footing. Even if he was gripping her hips and guiding her back into his thrusts in a deliciously timed fashion, she took that upon her own and began pushing back into his thrusts of her own according. The result was climactic! The pleasure was explosive and her knees were threatening to buckle even if her weight was supported by the armrest of the couch. Her pleasure escalated and she cried out deep and gutturally, her eyes closing tightly making her see fireworks and exploding stars as the flood gates broke open.

Her orgasm was long and prolonged by his thrusting but then she felt that burst of heat deep inside of her, shooting deep and she knew he came. Her strength giving out, Esther used the last of it to push herself up and rest back against his sweat-licked chest. Her arms came up and she slid her hands around the back of his neck and closed her eyes, breathing hard and still feeling the aftershock spasms from her orgasm. Post-orgasmic bliss. “Oh my stars…” She breathed.

At this rate...she wouldn’t care if she and Chad became anything. She could forgo love for this. Now this could get very addicting. Especially if Harrison continued to show interest in her. Esther could very used to these sort of raunchy meetings.

Harrison snaked his arms around her midsection, planting a kiss on her neck.
"My, my, Martin are you getting a taste for this? So soon?" He teased her gently. He held her there for a moment, not letting his mind drift much farther, since he did have to admit that he'd come here for her. And that had to mean something, didn't it? If Harrison wanted it, he could get this kind of thing without much effort, there was always a small list of girls that were willing and eager for everything. So why was he making the trip here?

Time enough for that later.

With a gentle sigh, he let go of her, and stepped back, giving her just a light nudge so if she fell she'd fall onto the couch. He stepped over to find his pants, pulling them back up. He rolled his shoulders to keep them loose. He turned back to give Esther a smirk.
"I think you might need to earn something like this next time. It only seems fair, don't you think?" He said in a teasing tone.

She blushed deeply and closed her eyes, turning her head a little bit as if to save some face for that embarrassing-ish comment. “I guess so. It’s not my fault though, at least not all of it.” She sighed. “You make it very difficult to argue with you.” And technically she had wanted to eat her pizza first but he of course got his way. Though she wouldn’t say that out loud. He might not let this happen again. And losing this kind of sex...that would be worse.

Bracing her hands out before her on the armrest of the couch, just as he pulled back, she was thankful for the support in standing and looked back at him, slowly turning. She leaned back, unashamed of her nakedness--surprisingly--and raised an eyebrow at him. “Earn?” She asked. “I didn’t realize having your company was something to earn.” Though she did feel honored he came to see her today, even if it was just to get his shirt initially, did he expect her to feel that way always where he was concerned?

Harrison smiled at her.
"Oh, mny company isn't so much to earn. But if you want me to keep rattling you around and making you only half aware of your own name and where you are? That, that needs to be earned every now and again. But don't you worry too much, I'm not one to make it all that hard to make it happen." He winked at her and lifted the shirt he'd been wearing, pulling it back on. He flicked the shirt he'd come to retrieve into his hand, and stretched.

"But don't let me keep you there Martin. After all, you've got pizza to get to, don't you?" He smirked and head to the door. "Be seeing you around I think." he told her as he let himself out. He was whistling as he went. A good, good day.

Chad stared at the front door, watching Harrison leave. He was far enough away to not be seen easily, but close enough to have some pretty good ideas about what was going on. Not a lot of reasons that Harrison would be working up a sweat in Esther's own house. Chad felt a pit in his gut, cold, but burning. Anger, hurt, indignation. He got out his phone, and dialed Esther's. Time for a conversation of sorts.

She could only smile but still felt a bit of unease wash through her. She didn’t really know what he meant but she didn’t want to dwell on it either. He was right. She had a pizza to tend to and once he left, she got dressed and went to the oven. She put her pizza in and set a timer so she wouldn’t forget about, because let’s be honest here that was something that could happen more often than not. After, she grabbed her phone and sat down on the couch, about to turn the TV on when her phone began to ring.

Looking at the caller-ID, her heart jumped in her chest, and not in a good way. It was Chad. Did he know? Good god, did he know what she just did--again!!--to call her right after?

Swallowing hard, she answered, the unease growing deeper in the pit of her stomach. So much for her appetite. “Hello?”

She didn't stutter. No hitch in her words. Was that a good or bad sign. It hardly mattered now, Chad had a good idea of how he'd be handling this.
"Hi Esther. I wanted to know if you minded if I came by. After all, I said I needed to think about thigns, and I have. So would it be a problem?" He asked, wondering how she'd play this. If it went badly, then he'd just say to hell with and do this the way he usually handled things. But if it went better, then he'd do things...right. The way people were apprently supposed to handle them.

Harrison got a ping on his phone, and he checked it. Gideon. A pick up that needed tending. Harriosn sighed, but sent a text back agreeing. It was work, and it paid. No way to live by turning down work. he made a quick call to a reliable driver, and hopped in the car. Time to go.

She bit her lower lip. “Sure.” Though her voice did go rather high a bit abnormally. She swallowed hard and then looked to the oven. “I just popped a pizza in so if you want, you’re welcome to some of it. It’s a meat lover’s.” She said softly. Was it the moment of reckoning? Her heart started beating hard. Even though she did have a pizza in the oven she had no desire to eat it. Her appetite had gone away. She had a really bad feeling, if the uncomfortable churning in her stomach was any indication.

"Sure, I'll see you soon." He agreed and hung up the phone. Letting out a breath, he crossed teh street. Harrison was barely a dot down the road, you wouldn't know it was him if you hadn't seen him leave. But Chad had done so. And now it was time to do what he felt needed doing. He crossed teh street. He'd have only hung up the phone a moment ago, maybe a minute and a half, when he knocked, sharply, on the door. He took a few deep breaths, knowing that however this went, he wasnted this to not be a complete shit show. But he didn'tsee a lot of good outcomes here, maybe one or two, but it would be hard to find those kind of outcomes. He pushed those thoughts from his mind. He made sure his hands weren't clenched, relaxed his jaw, everything to not seem aggressive about this meeting. His call and abrupt arrival would be enough on that front.

Her heart hammered in her chest by the sound of a knock. That couldn’t be him, could it? That meant…

Swallowing down the bile that threatened to rise, Esther got up and she went to the front door. She looked out the peephole and sure enough it was Chad. She took a few steadying deep breaths before she unlocked and opened the door, offering a kind of bright smile for him. “Hey. That was quick!” She decided to not be assuming or show that she was panicking. All she knew was that this meeting wouldn’t go well.

“Come in.” She stepped aside and shut the door after he was inside. She turned around and leaned back against the door and looked at him. “Um...how are you?”

Chad stepped in, noting that Esther was actually putting up a very good front. Or she actually just didn't care what he had to say. He rather doubted that last, she wasn't the sort of person to casually disregard another person's emotions. Her question was actually a little bit loaded. But he felt the equal to it.
"I'm...settled I guess you could say. Did a lot of thinking over the last day, trying to find out what I wanted. Got a pretty good handle on that, adn thought I might come over here and see what...you wanted." He started. From there, he kenw he wasn't going to be able to maintain this. He closed his eyes, and sighed. "But I think I know what you want now too. And what you wanted just left a few minutes ago, didn't he?" Chad asked, opening her eyes and looking her dead on.

Her heart hammered faster and harder now, she could hear it plain and clear in her head, it was almost louder than his speaking. But she did her best to focus on it and she felt the dread that had settled in earlier take a turn for something bad. Then he said it. He did see Harrison leave. He was there. And she almost dropped to the ground, she couldn’t feel her legs. Suddenly the door she was leaning back on was her only support.

Esther found his gaze and stared at him intently, the way he was doing to her. She opened her mouth to say something but couldn’t find the words, something that usually never happened to her. Words were her life. “I…” She didn’t dare break their staring contest. No, a coward would look down. Esther may be guilty but she would not be a coward. “I don’t know what I want. Maybe it’s a silly thing for teenagers to expect love when it is all new to them.” And she didn’t mean that in the sense of a former fat girl now getting attention. No, just that at their age, all of this was new. Hormones were a-raging and it would be shocking if anyone was faithful at this age when their natural primal instinct was to get jiggy with it and all the time. They weren’t Cory and Topanga. “I have no excuses. And I can’t take back what I did. And neither do I think I would want to…”

She looked at him and swallowed with difficulty. “I am sorry. I never thought I would be this person.” She thought Chad was this person. But it was all her.

Chad shook his head.
"Sorry my ass Esther. Sorry means you would change it if you could. And you just said you wouldn't. So we'll stuff that. I did actually come over here to talk things through with you, but it looks like I might have saved myself the trip! Looks pretty crystal clear to me that you had made up your mind already! Which would have been great to know yesterday to save myself the time. Fucking hell Esther, I think everyone thought better of you than this. Get off the door, I'm leaving. Good luck with whatever the hell you've got going on with Trenton." Chad pulled the door open and head out. He had his phone in hand, and sent out a fast mass text. Time to get the team together. Work to do.

Jaime hovered his finger over the send button. Doing this was going to change things between him and Esther. He was officially going to be the guy that ran right over her request to let her do her own thing with Chad and make the call that she should know all of the sordid details of him. But that was a price he said he'd pay. Now that it came to it, he wasn't sure he wanted to. He liked Esther, she was a good person. Well, usually, whatever the hell was happening between her and Harrison was clearly having some effect on thigns, but he had known her for long enough to have faith that this kind of thign wasn't her normal. He hit send.

The phone blinked a moment, and then returned a failure to send message. he rolled his eyes. He would get it sent, but it looked like it was going to be an hour or so before the message actually got delivered.

She hadn’t expected him to take it lightly. No, not at all but his outburst actually startled her. It shouldn’t have since she seemed far too cavalier and calm as she explained things but it was either that or she outright burst into tears. She didn’t know what changed. Maybe it was something Harrison said or it was just understanding that expecting something like this in high school was farfetched. It wasn’t being skeptical. It was just being realistic. It was a rare thing. And she had wanted to be part of that rare statistic but apparently it wasn’t meant to be since she already made her bed. Now it was time to lie in it.

Quickly she moved out of the way before he could send her and the door off of its hinges and she watched him go. She didn’t say anything. What could she say? When the door shut, she put her hand on it and turned again, resting her back against it. That was when she slid down, hugging her knees to her chest and fighting off tears.

She sat there for a while until she heard the oven timer go off. Her pizza was ready. And when she was down in the dumps, food always made her feel better. Getting up, she locked the door and went to the kitchen, wiping her eyes. She took the pizza out and once it cooled, she folded it in half and ate it like it was a big calzone. This time she didn’t throw it up. It actually sat well with her. She grabbed a couple of mini cake treats and sat on the couch to eat. She just felt numb.

Chad was right. She had become a horrible person. The weight loss wasn’t worth it if she became like every other vapid, shallow and horrible girl like the ones at the high school. But before she could actually rip into a tasty treat, she was brought back with vivid images and memories of her and Harrison. That was worth staying thinner for. And for the color guard team where she became a better asset because of what she could now do since she weighed less. And her self-esteem. And the clothes. Oh the clothes were wonderful! It was so gratifying to buy clothes and not worry about them not fitting. She was a size eight, not eighteen. She always found clothes that fit and they became cheaper for her mom to buy because they weren't so big.

After about an hour, she got changed into a pair of yoga pants and a form fitting tank top. She put her sneakers on and went out for a run. Time to burn off some of that pizza!

"we're going to find him, tonight, adn we're going to settle this out." Chad was telling the team. They were all in agreement, shouts of encouragement coming every so often. Chad tipped the beer back, draining it, adn throwing the bottle. It smashed against the cement wall nearby. They were at one of the old, abandoned warehouses near the docks. It was a rough part of town, but it was easy to score beer, and no one felt like going somewhere more refined. Chad seized another beer, adn started in on that. Once everyone had their dose of liquid courage, they would be going to find Harrison, and sorting him out properly.

Jaime nodded as he finally got the text to send, asking Esther if she'd be willing to meet up and talk. He had something he needed to show her. He knew he was being alittle vague, but there was still some part of him that didn't want to be who he was turning into. Gathering all the information was one thing. This was putting it into use. And from the conversation he'd had with Chad, it was dawning on Jaime just how damaging this could be. And then there was the risk that Abby got involved, and he knew she'd be all but frothing at the mouth for access to the Archives. And that was something he wasn't prepared to do at this point, maybe not ever. But the text was away, adn there was nothing for it now. Time to see what he could do for Esther.

It was about an hour or so later when she got back to the house, huffing, sweating and feeling really damn good. Adrenaline was always good, the rush she got was better than food. Not that she would ever admit that out loud because she did love food so much. After a shower, she was feeling even better. Coming to her phone as she combed her wet hair, she saw the light flashing. A text message?

She sat down, wearing just a graphic tee with a colorful splash of some kind design that she could not figure out, but the colors were attractive, and a pair of short-shorts over navy leggings that had a lace trim on the ends. Looking at her phone, she saw it was a text from Jaime and she raised an eyebrow. Not that it was weird, just that she didn’t really talk to him that much outside of school. He was kind of Abby’s domain.

Sure. Where do you want to meet? She sent back to him, getting up and going into her bathroom to blow dry her hair. No one but her mom had ever seen the true state of her hair if she didn’t blow dry it. She wasn’t about to change that now!

Back
Top Bottom