Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Many Adventures Of Shovel

Shovel

Supernova
Soooo this is where I'm going to post all my awesome stories. I'm not gonna post about day-to-day boring bullshit like how I cleaned the kitchen today or ate chicken with ketchup for dinner because no one really cares about that. Also, I find it a waste of time to write about stuff that even I don't care about. So this is for the juicy stuff only.

I'm heading to the club later and meeting some friends there. I got a feeling...that tonight's gonna be a good night! Gonna shower and get ready right now...peace!

So I was drinking Monster energy drink while driving to the club and have found that energy drinks make me very talkative. I was talking with my group about everything. E stopped by with M, and M locked her keys in the car and had to call AAA to come out. They had to go to the bathroom and asked me to watch the car. A couple of black folks come to me and say “Hey shawty, what you doin?” and I say “Hey.” And they give me a weird look. They obviously thought I was a girl. One of them told me “I’m a bad motherfucker and can get in this car for you.” And then proceeded to beg for money persistently, and declined every time. Finally, I was assertive, shook the guys hand and bid him goodnight. He finally walked away. Jesus… XD E came back out and sat with me. She kissed me on the cheek and such and was gonna leave with M to another bar. E does this a lot. E and I have this unofficial, unpredictable, on and off thing going on. In order to protect myself from getting hurt, I have to continue to act single. Some nights shes really into me, other nights she isn’t. And I can kind of see why. Because shes married. Shes very unhappy with it, but she feels helpless to change it. I feel like I’m being a crutch…and enabler to her depression. But being that guy is so much fun, I won’t lie. I never thought I would be involved in a situation like this, but I have found myself in it. I feel bad about it sometimes. *sigh*

So E goes with M to the bar, and the black guys come back and try to beg for money again. The girls were much more aggressive than I. I have trouble being a dick. So I wonder back inside and dance inside. I find myself alone because my group, excluding B who was busy with her boy, had left already. While dancing, this girl I sort of know from school starts dancing with me in a very confident manner, which is a big turn on for me. So I dance with her for a bit and get real close, teasing her and such. I decide to go outside to cool off and she follows close behind me. To me, this is an obvious sign of attraction. We mingle and chit chat for a bit, exchange names again (because we forgot each others names..haha) and asked for her number in the most direct way I have ever asked. “So…can I have your number?” And she gave it to me eagerly. She had to work in the morning so she left. Once she was gone, I continued to dance for a bit and eyed this chick for about 15 minutes. I couldn’t figure out if she was into me or not. I probably should have been more direct. But she didn’t approach me or talk to me so I suppose it’s nothing.

Tonight, I’m going to a Marching Band festival, hopefully to see some old friends. After that, I’m going to my brothers house warming body and GETTIN’ KRUNK MUTHA FUCKAAA! More adventures to post? You bet your ass. :p

I went to the marching band thing yesterday and found it was less fun than I anticipated. It was still pretty cool, but not epic. I got to see some people I haven’t seen in awhile and got hit on by a bunch of jailbait, so that was fun.

After the last performance I went to my brother’s house and got trashed. I’ve been hungover all day. Played some flipcup and had too much vodka and mountain dew. I ended up being babysat by some friends and puking in the yard. That was the drunkest I have been in a long time. I actually don’t drink a lot, but it was a drinking party so…yeah. I don’t remember much. I texted E drunk…that probably wasn’t a good idea. Also I hit on this really cute girl there, but was drunk so it was an epic fail I think. When I'm drunk I tend to be very affectionate and want to cuddle and makeout. But it never happens and I'm always sad about that. :lol: I ended up passing out on the couch. When I woke up this morning, the room was still spinning. I think I was still buzzed when I drove home.

Lemme start by saying dragon jooze is amazing! Still feeling slightly buzzed after hours of dancing. I arrived at the club at 10 and hung out with my usual crew. I saw B and actually had a few good conversations with her. I was kinda proud of myself! I also saw J (the girl I mentioned in the previous post), but she left almost immediately. Around 11:30 or so we snuck off into my car and drank the Jooze. After that, all I remember was dancing all night in a very crazy manner. Like, the most intense dancing session I have ever done. I was drenched in sweat…also rain. I really didn’t see many new girls of interest, but I ran into Drunk Girl again and danced with her quite a bit. I think she digs me, so at the end of the night I got her number. Also hit on her. She kept laughing and smiling though so she was into it. :p

Also I had a mini-goal for the night: find one person who likes Stargate. I failed. D: No one likes Stargate… T_T

Hoo boy. So after watching Stargate Universe last night, I went to my best friends house to pick up booze that he didn't really want. I headed over to my brothers byob party thing and had some fun. Throughout the night I drank almost the entire bottle of wine and the three beers I brought. I was feeling pretty good, but thankfully I didn't throw up this time. Met a girl there, and we shall call her J. I gave her a couple smiles here and there at first, and eventually introduced myself. She seems really nice and we hit it off pretty well. We were so flirty with each other. Haha. I got her number and texted her a bit after she left and asked me if I was flirting with her, which I responded "its a possibility : X" and she replied "Sweetheart, i'm very much involved with myself and only right now. If you still wanna hang out that's cool though. I like you." and I responded with "haha thats cool I would love that "

I'm not sure how to interpret her message, really. I think maybe shes a little defensive and saying that so I won't obsess over her or something like insecure guys do, which won't happen, and I'll prove that to her. I never had an expected outcome, I was just flirting and living in the moment...if we turn out to be just friends then thats cool, I love having more friends.

Back
Top Bottom