Everyday Life with Darling!(Lillythelez x DuxT)

Ami watched Mia trailing with them and flashed her a smile. Giving her a thumbs up that she did good today. "Thanks for your help Mia, I mean it." She said while she sat astride Cerea's back, as comfortably as she would a good couch. "Without you those guys could have caused a lot of problems, and hopefully if they are smart, they will know better when they see us coming next time." She flashed a charming smile.

Ami wasn't the most delicate thing in the world, she was pretty yes, but she was rough around the edges and gifted with a terrible personality, but she had her pretty lady moments and that smile had won Mia's little heart over many times. "Oh yes... Mia when we get home I want you to help me clean out the shed in the back yard. I wager Cerea will need a place big enough for her, so that should do, hopefully it will be enough room and space for you as well Cerea?"

She said turning to speak to the prancing blond horse woman, who was brimming with pride after having it stroked so thoroughly "Also, Cerea, Mia here will be with us as well, I want you two to get along so no fighting, and... stuff okay.. just be cool with eachother. Okay?" She said reaching over and giving Cerea's right flank a nice gentle stroke, the soft chestnut fur was silky even back here. "You have such beautiful fur by the way." She said throwing one last compliment Cerea's way before they arrived home.

Miia nodded to Ami, smiling wide. She was buying into Darling hook line and sinker, she was perfect in hr little reptile eyes. So with such high praise and Ami asking Miia for more help, she couldn't say no! "Of course Darling!" Her voice cheerful as always, especially when talking to Darling.

Cerea watched the exchange between the two, noticing the affections Miia held. She already assumed Miia was living with Mistress Ami, so her request was hardly unreasonable. "Of course, I will not bring any dishonour to your.. well, suppose our household now." Giving a smile to Ami as she looked back, followed by a shudder as Ami began stroking her, distracting her from her walk.

When they arrived home, Ami lead Cerea around to the back yard, looking to Mia. "Come on Mia we need to clean out the shed before bed, if your extra good, I'll let you have a pudding cup as reward." She flashed Mia a smile in truth Ami was gonna have Mia do most of the work, and if Cerea's nature was anything she would surely offer to help.

"Oh, and Mia.... why not give our new friend a welcome to the family kiss... and your, very welcome to coil her a little if you like." She winks to Mia as she would go over and gives Mia an open deep kiss, and then moves up to Cerea and reached up. "Kneel down I shall bestow upon you a kiss."

Miia eagerly followed the two into the backyard, of course she'd help her Darling! Reward or no, it'd make Darling happier with her. In fact, it seemed to already, for Ami moved over and gave Miia a deep kiss. The snake half melted into the kiss, giving a soft moan as she pressed herself into her Darling, this kiss lasting far too short for her liking.

Cerea knelt for her lady, blushing even before she got the kiss. Meanwhile was coiling up, readying to leap upon the Centaur and take her frustration with the kiss onto the kiss she was to have with her.

Ami looks to the girls and flashed a smile. "Looks like you to are going to get a long fine." She chuckles watching Mia readying to pounce the kneeling Centaur. The wind in her neighborhood felt good, she tossed her long black hair back. Then moved on towards the shed pulling a key chain from her back pocket and opening the padlock on the door. "Okay, so Mia, Cerea, I need you two to help me with clearing out this out so our Cerea, can have a place to stay." The sun was starting to set, and it was getting a little dark out.

"Lets handle it quickly okay? Don't want it to get to dark and some boogie man pops out on us." She teased as she begins moving some of the junk from the Shed it was a lot of stuff in the shed she hadn't seen in years. Dragging a few things out here and there she had some wall mounts with some bent stretched hooks on the inside that was all that was left once she herself got to muscling out the stuff in the shed. "So, everything else mind helping me move?" She asked looking to the girls to see what they were doing, not realizing by herself she had just cleared the shed for Cerea herself.

The moment Ami moved away, Miia pounced at that Centaur girl. Before Cerea could really move away, she had a 26 foot serpent coiled around her. Arms held Cerea's own in place and Miia was kissing her with a passion. They eventually stopped though, not as soon as the poor Centaur would of liked though, only when Miia was satisfied.

The two rejoined Ami at the shed, jumping to her aid. Cerea had the obvious strength advantage over the two girls, Miia only have superior strength in the coils. She kind of doubted she could use constricting to clear the shed any faster, so did her best. Now that Cerea was doing manual labour and helping clear things out, her blush left her, leaving the girl much more focused at the task at hand.

Ami and the girls spent a good while cleaning the shed, and now it was nice and ready. "Go on inside and tell me what you think, if you want it painted, or decorated we will accomodate tomorrow after work...oh yeah, the uniform your going to love it." She runs into the house and comes back out with the pinkest frilliest looking waitress outfit ever, it was pink and frilly and would be very short around the skirt, and likely tight around the chest.

"Best part is I thin these will fit you, tell me will you want panties under your skirt with the uniform, Mia usually wears her stick on panties, but I don't know if we have any that will fit you, would you like to be measured perhaps?" She asked Cerea as she was prepared as ever with measuring tape in hand and looking up mischievously. She looks to Cerea's sword. "Oh, I almost forgot to ask, you look like you enjoy that sword, would you like to spar with me perhaps." She looks to Mia and winks a signal for her to go get the special item just for fucking with the cute defenesless Centaur.

Cerea stepped inside the shed, taking a quick look around. It was a fair size, allowing her plenty of movement, heck could be filled into a little. It was of course bland and lifeless now, but given some time, Cerea could make this into a little home for herself. "It is just great Lady Ami, I can work on getting things more homely for myself overtime. " She turned back to the two as she said this, smiling and flicking a lock of golden hair from her face.

Course, that was when Ami brought out the uniform, blushing a little at it. It was oh so... girly and tight, she wasn't sure her breasts would fit into it. But soon the panties came in, which made her blush deeper. "Actually... mam, that would be quite pointless." Blushing, she lifted the hem of her shirt up, revealing the bare skin of her stomach slowly changing to the horse fur beneath. "It's all... back there..." Gesturing back to her tail end with a blush.

This all was exactly why Cerea leapt to the sword conversation, proudly drawing hers and showing it. "I would love to spar if you are an able swordsmen m'lady." Bowing slightly, eyes following Miia as she left to get whatever it was. The serpent soon returned, the item in question behind the girls back, moving in front of Darling So Cerea wouldn't see until the last moment.

The woman grabbed the item it was a long floppy flappy dildo bat. Then she looks to Cerea, and smiles holding it out proudly in declaration. "Alright, then I want you to take your position and show me what you got, if you cannot defeat me your body will be my reward... if you win however.... I, may bake you a carrot cake, but thats only if you can win." She looks to Mia with a smirk, Mia herself should know that Ami couldn't be beaten in combat it was like she was born from the blood of a god of battle or something, but Cerea wouldn't know that.

"I wager you have been out of practice, so I shall go easy on you, and use this weapon upon you." It was clearly unwieldy and likely to be more a hindrance then a weapon, but Ami showed such pride in the fact she may end up defeating Cerea with a centaur special dildo.

At the sight of the weapon, Cerea's cheeks returned to the bright pink colour. To her, it wasn't really far off an actual dildo so for Ami to be flopping it around... yeah Cerea was embarrassed. But, Ami wanted to challenge her, not only that offered such a nice reward, a carrot cake, she had to have it. With a sigh, Cerea nodded, trying to ignore the weapon Ami was using and focus on the fight. "Very well, I will accept your challenge, will do my best not to hurt you m'lady." Raising her blade and taking a stance.

Miia, taking up the position of referee, stood between the two, ready to pull back. "Now.... begin!" She called, pulling back a safe distance to watch her Darling show her stuff. Cerea of course charged, not going too fast, but fast enough to give a good swing of her blunted sword against Ami. After all, she wasn't aloud to bring her real sword into Japan.

Ami, laughs as Cerea suddenly charges in and brave as she was, she charged right into Cerea's line of movement. Likely causing the horse side of her to get nervous, after all, if you charge straight at a horse its oft likely to spook them. Her movement was so forward and with purpouse the equine woman's instincts would be proved to be where she had a disadvantage.

She then swings in and slaps the horse woman's big breasts. Then follows up, with another slap and slap. The woman would then walk right on past Cerea who, had been hit multiple times before she came to a stop. Turning and looked to Cerea with a smirk. "And with that..." She turns looking at Cerea "I am the victor." She flashes a victory pose.

Cerea's eyes went wide as Ami charged right at her. Normally when in battle with other Centaurs, they'd charge to the side of each other, getting hits in like a joust. However being run down, particularly by a smaller, fiercer opponent. As such, Cerea swirled, throwing off her aim as she tried to stop the collision. This gave ample time for Ami to smack her with the floppy bat, getting Cerea to cry out as her sensitive breasts were assaulted.

Miia, having found a whistle somewhere, blew it, raising a flag. "Darling wins!" She announced, not in the slightest being biased, who'd ever think that? Cerea's front legs were bent as she knelt forward, looking down in shame and defeat as she lowered her sword. "You... beat me m'lady..." slowly turning her head to look back at Ami.

"Now then." She clears her throat walking up and getting around behind Cerea with a smirk and lifts back her tail. Then gazes at her anus slightly, it was winking and puckering. It was clear the horse woman was nervous, but, she had submitted to this herself, and the honor of hers, surely couldn't be found swayed. "Okay well now that you are defeated, and as I promised I get to use your body for a bit... now get comfortable okay, and if this is your first time, let me know if you wish me to be gentle, I can but you may not like it that way." She teased, the look she flashed Mia out right asked her to go set up the camera and start filming.

Getting the dildo she would reach out and spread Cerea's horse ass cheeks, she had really nice cheeks too. She gives the flanks a few squeezes. Then looks to Cerea and smiles "I wonder how long its been since you had your holes plunged? Must be hard to reach back here and all." Ami said leaning in gathering a lot of spit into her mouth then spitting a nice wad of saliva down upon her puckering anus.

Cerea's cheeks continued to find new shades of red and pink to turn as Ami got behind her and looked over her ass and pussy. "I've uhm... never had anyone do anything. They want us to have teasers before the males can claim us." Glancing back, she bit her lip, shuddering slightly as the anticipation strangely got to her. The woman who rescued her was going to use her body, oh my...

Miia was on point, rushing in and returning swiftly. She set up a camera and tripod, an evil grin on her face as she set it up and focused in on the action about to go down. Cerea herself did not notice, her attention was on the dildo and Ami preparing the girls ass for use. "I've... m'lady, I've never had anything up... there, before.." Speaking nervously as she watched Ami do her thing.

"Okay, what I want you to do is relax your sphincter, don't clench don't focus on whats going on behind you, just look down or forward... and think of something good." She said siding up behind her she would grasp the handle of the dildo and would in time begin to rub it length wise down along the big puffy folds of Cerea's horse cunt. The pink rubbery surface was nice and easy on her horse like constitution. She rubbed it up and down, watching Cerea slowly get nice and slick from the teasing.

"Just relax, and keep that sphincter relaxed as well, it will be alright." Her voice was soothing for one about to commit a little bit of sodomy on the poor girl. Her eyes look to Mia and she grins "Mia won't you be a dear and let Mia lick you down there, I know its been a while, and you surely want some fun to so, lets work on her together you play with her front half, and I shall ready her from behind got it?" She asked of Mia.

Cerea turned away, eyes to the ground as she steadied her breathing. She had never really tried, or needed to relax her ass like this, but she knew about relaxing her body in general. It seemed to work as Ami would see the pucker stop twitching and her body in general seemed to ease up. She even let out a soft moan as Ammi began rubbing the giant dildo against her slit, a familiar feeling to the centaur.

Miia's eyes which were on the action, quickly snapped to her Darling as she spoke up. Blushing and smiling, she gave a nod, it wasn't Darling's attention, but it was close enough. Darling or no, Ami had a commanding aura about her that was hard to obey right away, so Miia agreed. Slivering over, she opened up her shirt and removed the stick on panties, leaving her front bare to the world. Or for right now, bare for Cerea, who she rose up to be level with.

Cerea's head rose, coming up eye level with Miia's wet little pussy, very human like one at that. Her blush deepened, but she couldn't really deny the two of anything, not now. So the girl closed her eyes, pressing forward and slowly pressed her tongue against Miia, getting an audible moan and gasp from the Lamia.

Ami was happy to see Cerea obeying. She would make a good addition to the family. The dildo pushed down in thanks to Ami thrusting it a bit letting the flexible rubber imitation horse cock slide down into Cerea's cunt. The sounds coming from Mia a sure sign, things were going good between them. The dildo began to hit Cerea's uterus, and in the aftermath of it all to help relax Cerea, Ami gently stroked the centaur's tail.

Cerea gave a mix of a girlish moan and a whinny as the rubber cock pressed into her folds. Her cunt stretched out slowly, but with little difficulty to Ami's work, seeming this was far from the first time Cerea had been on the receiving end of things, though to what extent was hard to tell. The girl slowly relaxed as Ami began stroking her tail, the Centaur's focus fully into her work on Miia.

Miia herself was in bliss with Cerea's work, the Lamia giving hissing moans as the girls tongue worked. Her tail coiled around Cerea's front, doing her best not to squeeze the Centaur too tight, but she was having trouble. Opening her eyes, Miia looked down from her raised position at her Darling, smiling as her thoughts turned to her, enhancing her pleasure further

Back
Top Bottom