Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yeah...

richter

Super-Earth
We were all expecting it... I had been going over every day to watch her while my grandmother was out... making sure she got anything she needed; food, water, moving around etc... she had been doing really well, she was getting up on her own, we played cards out in the living every other day, but then she lost her strength again, and never got it back. The whole family was there last night, and even some from out of state flew in... she was in a lot of pain, and was pretty out of it most of the time from the morphine... the only lucid moments she had was immense pain from her leg cramps because the fucking hospice messed up her bed... this morning around 2 a.m, she would stop breathing suddenly, then start again... eventually the gap grew longer and longer until it stopped completely... that was around half an hour.

three years ago, she had heart failure out in Texas, and they gave her a month, six at most... doctors, am i right? She fought good but... the pain's gone now at least, and i'm pretty sure we cried enough to fill several lakes...

right now it seems to be more of dealing with everyone's shit... no sooner that i walk into the house, my grandfather immediately blames me for the loss of a wii-mote (yes, they bought a wii, before me even xD) I find this funny because, we found two of their controllers, and he insists that they had 3... when i know for a fact (because i went over often to watch my great grandmother) that they never had more than 2 (one that came with the wii, and the one that came with the wii play) >.> add in my sister's usual bitching, and everyone else... yeah @_@ no fun

funerals done and over with... out of state relatives are once again out of state... and everything seems to be back to normal, dad's still a little meh... as is my grandmother, but it looks like it will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom