Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Owning My Sister

Isa screamed and moved, trying to get her brother off her as he pushed into her. Her legs had given out on her, leaving her kneeling on the floor and leaned into the couch. She was crying into the already tear soaked cushion as he pulled out. "Why are you doing this?" she asked through the tears. She heard him go into the bag he had brought out earlier and pull something out, only to have it slid into her wet lower regions. She may have hated her brother, but her body didn't entirely listen to her. "Bik! No!" she yelled as he pulled back up her hose and backed up from her.

Bikoura watched Isa and just shook his head. he'd leave her there until she learned her place and to obey her master. He just left here there tied to the couch with shadow watching her and after about an hour and a half the scent of her arousal was keen to shadow's nose and even he scented her. He did nothing but look at her and wag his tail happily thinking that maybe even he could get some after his master was done with her. Bikoura returned holding a cold bottle and drank from it. He looked at Isa and licked his lips. "So my pet have you decided to obey and behave or must I leave you there for even longer amount of time?"

Isa bit her lip as the vibe worked inside her. She heard her brother leave the room. She tried to pull away from the couch, to get away from it. The only other sounds than her whimpers was Shadow's panting. She wasn't sure how long he left her there, but when she heard him com back in she was making small mewling sounds as the vibe didn't finish what it started, it just made her want more for a bit. She heard Bik speak to her and she had to lick her lips, her voice coming out raspy, barely a whisper. "Please," she said. "Please make it stop."

It was after some time that Bikoura walked back into the living room that held Isa. He watched her squirming and panting there as she hung from her bonds. He slowly walked over to her and ran a hand against her cheek and kissed her cheek. "Having fun my pet." He then moved back to inspect her and nodded. she was dripping down her own legs. He knew that it would work. He l looked at her and smiled. "Are you going to behave and obey your master? If you arnt i'll just leave you here and turn down the vibe so that you'll never get your relief." He moved his hand under her skirt and grabbed the thread of the vibe and slowly pulled it out like he was going to remove it from her and replace it with something else. perhaps something better. "Well my pet?"

Isa had a layer of sweat all along her body by the time her brother returned to her. She was soaking wet, whimpering as her release never came. As her brother kissed her cheek, she didn't even try to move. She was too enthralled with what she was feeling to care what happened at the moment. She shook her head to his first question, of course she wasn't having fun just being teased and never being allowed to release. She heard his next question and thought about it briefly as she felt her brother slowly pulling out the vibe. Whimpering and moving around she nodded. "I'l- I'll be-behave," she said. She would try anyways. She couldn't guarantee it. She just wanted release.

Bikoura watched Isa and grinned as he grabbed the vibe and pulled it out of her and put it away. "good girl." He watched her and ran his hands down along her sides before resting his hands on her hips. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Now tell me who do you belong to hmm?" he slowly slid a hand down along her legs before moving his hand in between her thighs. slowly her ran his fingers over her pussy. He watched her reactions before he slowly slid his fingers into her. his other hand moved up along her chest and moved over her breasts giving them a nice squeeze as he played with her. "Whom do you belong to?" He watched her waiting for her answer. His actions would all depend on if she was cooperating or not.

Gasping as Bikoura pulled the vibe out and the vibrations stopped, she whimpered softly. She shivered as his hands caressed and roamed her body, loving the feel that they gave her. Of course, she wasn't doing it on her own. She was very horny at the moment and was very much in need of a release. "I belong to you," she moans out as he slides his fingers in and gropes her breasts.

Bikoura watched Ias as she obeyed him and he thrust his finger deeper into her wet cunt. He smiled and kissed her deeply before he pulled away and licked along her neck. "Now that is a good girl." He kept fingering her for abit before he slowly pulled his finger out of her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs. "I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?" He smiled and pressed up against her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master. Failure to do so will end up in your master being upset and you being punished for your failure and i don't want to have to punish you many times. so learn to obey your master. is that understood?"

Isa pressed back against her brothers fingers as he pressed them deeper. His kiss barely fazing her as she kisses him back. She could feel her release coming to a peak again and was hoping that he would let her have it. To her disappointment, he pulled out of her, a whimper escaping her lips. Hearing him speak, she nodded vigorously, sighing as she felt him press against her. She could hear him speaking, just nodding her head as he did. "I und-understand," she stuttered, pressing back against him. "Please."

Bikoura watched Isa for abit s he rubbed his cock against her thighs then slowly pushed his way into her. He smiled and untied her hands from her bonds and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. his hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He spun her around so that she was pressed against the wall and he slid back into her and pushed harder and faster. He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

Isa moaned as her brother pushed his cock into her slowly, filling her up. Her face showed pure pleasure, her mind no where near where it should be concerning this situation. She hears his words and had to really think for her answer. Her mind wasn't working well as he pressed into her and his hands roamed her body. As he untied her and pressed her to the wall, she just moaned out more. "Anything... anything you want.. I want," she said between breaths. "I'm yours."

Bikoura kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the wall as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Isa moaned out, her hands going to his shoulders to have her nails dig into them as he pinned her against the wall, one of her legs raising to wrap around his waist and bring him closer. She moaned with each thrust and retreat and another thrust. "I'm yours, always yours, forever yours," she moaned and groaned for more, moving with her brother the best she could until she screamed out in pleasure, cumming hard around her brother.

Bikoura looked at her and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names

She moaned as he pulled out and his hot cum sprayed along her ass and thighs, opening her glazed eyes to look at him, her mind starting to come back some, but not enough to truly think through what had just happened. Still in the slight delerium of pleasure, she jumped as he swat at her and purred as he pinned her to the wall again. "Anyway my master wanted," she said, leaning up and nipping his lips. "I can suck you until you cum, I can let you tie me up and do anything you want, model for you." Her voice was soft and wanting.

Bikoura looked at Isa and slapped his cock against her ass cheeks and smiled. "Is that what you want hm my pet, to get a chance to drink my seed. Well you will get your chance but your master feels a little limp and hungry so 2 things before we do my pet. I want you to dress up as slutty as you can while I go to get some food for us. Then if you can get me up I'll give you my seed." He smiled and watched her before he slid the vibe back inside of her to keep her stimulated. he then slowly slid one that was lubed up with her own juices up her ass. He then took her and untied her and lead her from the living room into her room.. "get cleaned up and by the time I come back I want you dressed. remember to have stockings and hose on those great legs of yours my pet." He ran a hand against her cheek then kissed her before walking out of the room to go and get them some food.

(edited and sorry wasn't focused. made a slip of from thinking of one rp then another in another rp so easy mistake)

((Yep, I understand, no problem :) ))

Isa nodded at her brother, moaning softly as he put in both vibes. She was a little uncomfortable with the one up her ass, but left it there for now. Letting him lead her back to her room, she smiled at him and said "Yes sir," softly as he left to find food. Looking around, she grabbed a spare towel she had and cleaned herself up a bit. Walking over to her closet, she pulled out an all strap dress and put it on. The dress was red and the straps just the important stuff. Pulling on some stocking and hose and a nice pair of slutty shoes. As she waited, she removed the vibe from her ass and hid it under her pillow, standing beside the bed.

Bikoura watched Isa as he walked back into the room and he smiled as he set the dish down on the desk . "Very good my pet." He looked at the food and nodded as he grabbed a fork and the tray and started to eat. As he started to eat he had her move over and kneel in front of him. As he ate he also let his foot rub against her legs just to let her know that he still had plans for her after he was done. "This is very good Isa, very good indeed." He stopped for a moment and looked at her and ran his hand against her cheek. Once he finished with his food he left the plate for her and watched her. "Go ahead and eat if you want my pet. then you'll have to get me hard again so you can suck your master off is that understood?"

Watching her brother enter the room, she nodded to him, her eyes down cast rather than looking at him. She didn't want any of this, but if it kept her from getting in trouble, maybe it was what needed to happen. Her eyes caught that he wanted her kneeling before him. Sliding off the bed, she moved and sat in front of him. As he stroked her cheek, she flinched away, but not enough for him to miss her cheek. Looking at the food on the plate, she started to eat, nodding in response to him.

Back
Top Bottom