Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Clinic (FavoredFox x IntoTheMystic)

The woman bent a little further to reach the lower drawer of a small dresser. It exposed a lacy black thong that was drenched. The sight was only available for a moment before she stood tall once more. "I apologise Mr. Henderson, but you missunderstand," she stated while placing a plastic box on the bedside table. From her lab coat pocket she pulled out a pair of gloves and snapped them on to each hand. Scarlet couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate the cock standing at attention. It was dripping wet and so hard it could hammer nails, and it would stay that way as long as she wanted it to. For research, of course.

Scarlet took a seat on the small bed, facing him with her legs slightly parted. The shadow of the coat gave the illusion of seeing more than thighs. She placed two fingers on the head, and ran them slowly down the length; petting the underside until she cupped the full balls in hand. "The chip is to be repaired, not removed; and it will not allow you an orgasm until 3 weeks has passed." Her thumb rubbed along the frenulum in slow, steady circles. "I can reverse the effects; however, if you attempt to ejaculate before than, you will wind up in the same position. I suggest you remain here," Her thumb continued its rubbing. "So you are closer to the people who can help you." And it kept rubbing. "Don't you agree, Mr Henderson?"

Zach felt the gentle movement of the bed when Dr. Ore joined him, sitting on the edge of his bed. Though his head had been turned away in an attempt to avoid the visual stimulation, he instinctively turned his head back toward her. "Oh god," he uttered softly beneath his breath as his gaze was immediately drawn to soft creamy thighs framed seductively in lacy stockings and garters.

His torment became worse when Scarlet allowed her legs to part slightly, but more than enough to allow the heady, erotic scent of female arousal to waft through the air. Zach's mouth fell open slightly, the sweet scent seemingly weaving a web around him and making him light headed, fueling his lust even more.

The young man did his best to concentrate and focus on what Dr. Ore was saying, but once her fingers began to gently tease and manipulate his desperately aroused cock everything started to become fuzzy. His hands that had been lying palms down on either side of him were now clenched in to fists, knuckles white, as he fought back the urge to reach over and stroke himself furiously to an explosive climax.

Nothing was making sense in his mind anymore. Why couldn't the chip just come out? Why did it have to be repaired?? Unfortunately for Zach at the moment virtually all of his brain power had been rendered useless. Rather than being able to think clearly about his situation, all he could think about was how agonizingly full his balls were... how hard his cock was.... and how he would do anything to ease the ache in them.

His hips were now moving and writhing rhythmically in time with her teasing fingertip, his cock frantic in its quest to find enough of Scarlet's touch to send him over the edge. Her request sounded insane. Stay here? Where every woman he'd seen so far seemed to be dressed in erotically inappropriate attire? Where the sounds of moaning, pleading men filtered out from behind closed doors? This sounded like the last place on earth Zach should be right now.

Still, if god forbid something were to go wrong with this chip again there was no doubt in his mind he wanted it to be repaired immediately. So, reluctantly, Zach nodded his agreement, "Okay..... s-sure.... yes..... it that's what I n-need to do.... just please.... reverse the effects.... I have so much cum built up..... please, help me??"

She was throbbing. The red headed woman fought the urge to clench her thighs together to offer some lovely pressure to her swollen clit and twitching labia. Her face remained neutral while her eyes hungrily devoured the man's writhing body, fantasizing about how desperate he would be by the time the chip allowed him an orgasm. "Alright," she stated in a professional tone. "I will have this room registered as yours. I believe you'll like it here, Zach."

That thumb never stopped its maddening rub down, but didn't pic up the pace either. "We have recreation rooms where the patients can relax," she droned, eyes trained on the drooling dick as the swirling thumb continued. "Our cafeteria is well furnished, more like a dinning room really. We have specific meal times set for our patients. If you find your schedule to be inadequate, it can easily be rearranged."

Scarlet moved the teasing digit up just a bit to pet over the dripping slit; though, she never acknowledged it. "You will have several sessions with me as I follow your progress."

And it was still rubbing!

"Th-that all sounds fine," Zach managed to utter between his soft moans. "B-but, really all I want now is for someone to repair this chip. I can't eat.... I c-can't relax.... I can't even think.... I can't do anything but think about how much I ache and how badly I need to cum!"

His hips were now visibly rising and falling off of the bed, as if he were pitifully trying to hump against her softly teasing fingertip. Zach felt as if he could feel the trapped cum churning and bubbling in his balls, his cock filled to the point where precum was now constantly oozing and drooling from the tip.

Zach gasped, then whimpered, as Scarlet's fingertip swirled and petted the head. For a moment his head lifted up, then fell back down helplessly on to his pillow. To his credit he did his best to steady himself, panting softly as he said, "... but, there's something you can do for me, r-right?? To make this easier?? So I don't ache as much?? S-soon??"

"We have a swimming pool as well, it's open to the patients and staff every other Sunday," she continued as if she hadn't even heard the boy. Her eyes were fixed on the leaking head, watching as she spread the slick precum over the swollen glands. With her pointer finger and thumb just barely touching the length, she gradually stroked it up... "I only go once a month myself." Down... "There is far too much work to be done to play around with sun bathing in my bikini," she said with a wistful sigh.

Up again, and the swirling started up all over again, focused on the frenulum with expert skill.

"Our library is open all day, and you are free to move about as you please; Though, 'Lights Out' is at 11:00 pm."

How could this be happening?? It seemed totally impossible. Zach could all but feel his orgasm about to rip through him like an explosion. It was right there. He just knew that any second he was going to erupt and this surreal, tortuous sexual nightmare would be over.

Yet, somehow it wouldn't happen. Somehow, Dr. Ore knew precisely how to touch him to ensure he kept feeling that sensation that his orgasm was inevitable, yet somehow he could never quite get over the edge. Her voice was beginning to sound distant, until the word 'bikini' registered somewhere in his mind.

Zach moaned as his mouth fell open, nearly drooling as he gazed at the way Scarlet's large, full breasts strained against the lacy bra that peeked quite obviously through her professional lab coat. If only she would stroke him a little harder, a little faster, for only a moment that would be all that was needed.

"Please?...... I'm so close....," Zach whimpered. "Please.... m-more.... I'm right there....." His body was becoming feverishly hot and beginning to glisten, his hips in constant motion. Faintly, he could hear her voice - something about a library?? - but with his orgasm so unbearably close Zach's world was rapidly shrinking to only one thing - his desperate need to cum.

The rubbing didn't stop. It didn't slow down, nor did it speed up, it just stayed in that single maddening pressure and pace. Something that was just never enough! But over time, with the same constant teasing it would become enough. "Perhaps you would be kind enough to cover me in suntan lotion? My pale breasts burn so easily," she stated in that same, business-like tone and a bright gleam in her eyes. Noticing Zach's reaction to her description of the 'pool' wasn't exactly a difficult feat, after all.

Dr. Ore lifted her free hand to her lab coat and popped open the snaps, casually revealing the fact that the lacy black bra was the only thing behind that coat; but her hand never skipped a beat. Even with the teen's thrashing, her pressure remained stern until she felt that gradual build of an orgasm that would have been the best in his life... had she not pulled her hand away at the last possible second.

With her patient standing at the pinnacle of release, Scarlet pulled down her bra to expose her plush, beautiful breasts and tight, pink nipples. If she was right in her assumptions, the sight of her fondling herself would have Zach throwing himself over the edge into that horrible disappointment of a completely ruined orgasm. Without the muscle contractions of real ecstasy, the chip didn't activate. It left his urethra open to let the useless spunk dribble out... for whatever it was worth.

For a guy like Zach, the mere thought of what it would be like to feel the soft, full mounds of Scarlet's breasts beneath his hands was the stuff of dreams. His head turned to the side and laid on his pillow, gazing in awe at the tantalizing cleavage peeking through her lab coat.

But, when she popped it open and he suddenly found himself staring at Dr. Ore's full, womanly breasts straining against the lacy enclosure he groaned in disbelief. His hips began pumping faster, writhing more frantically, his mind whirring with thoughts of what it might be like to feel them in his hands.... or, in his mouth.

By now he had resigned himself to the fact that the doctor was unlikely to stroke him the way he wanted, but she now had him so worked up that he realized there might still be a way. Softly he pleaded, "Don't stop..... don't stop.... please don't stop....," gazing at her breasts, mentally trying to will himself over the edge from the slow, maddening touch of her fingertip.

Then, to his disbelief Zach found himself gazing at Scarlet's full, heavy, bare breasts when she pulled them free. His eyes nearly rolled back as he groaned with hunger for them. That was all it took. Mercifully, he felt that unmistakable sensation of the dam opening. "Yessss! Oh god yessss!," Zach cried out in a voice that no doubt rang throughout the facility. But, just as he prepared himself for his explosion Scarlet's hand drew back and he was left with - nothing.

"No, no, noooo!," he groaned. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" The poor boy was a wreck, thrusting his hips wildly in to the air in search of something... anything. His orgasm had been right there for a split second, but then it was gone! And, instead of the massive explosive release of pent-up cum, all that happened was a small, pitiful drool of cum oozed from his helplessly twitching, untouched cock.

Zach begged and pleaded for attention, for a touch, for anything, but it was not to be. Ultimately, he collapsed back down on the bed, his body shaking and feeling even more frustrated, more achy, than it had been before. His lips were quivering, his eyes moist with tears of frustration as he pleaded, "P-please..... you've got to do something for me.... n-now, it's even worse....... oh god, it aches so much now...."

She was being driven mad herself. She was soaking wet and she very nearly came just from Zach's gasping pleas; in fact, if she just squeezed her thighs together then she'd be riding the same orgasm train as her patient. Except she was allowed to finish. Scarlet turned her lips down in a scowl that was only slightly dampened by her arousal. "I am helping you," she answered smoothly. "And you are being very selfish. I suppose your pleasure is all that matters? When I am willing to spend my day meticulously milking you dry, so the chip will reset."

Scarlet stood from the bed slowly and let the lab coat fall to the ground in a heap. The bra was pulled back into place, but the rest of her was beautifully exposed. Slim waist, wide, birthing hips and a glorious ass. "I suppose I could go... I don't doubt that you would try to cum on your own, and the chip will work even harder. Or, you can lay back and allow me to rub my soaking pussy over your stiff dick."

Zach's mind was seriously frazzled, so much so that it barely caught her comment. But, when it registered in his mind he had a sinking feeling. Milking him dry was her solution to reset the chip?? Wasn't there just a switch or a reset button??

As he tried to make sense of this Zach watched as Dr. Ore's lab coat landed in a pile at her feet. In a soft voice he moaned, "Oh my god....." Sure, he'd been with girls his own age before, but never had he been with a mature, curvy woman like Dr. Scarlet Ore.

She was an intimidating enough woman in her 'professional' attire, but now? Her full, alluring curves were like nothing Zach had ever seen before. Swallowing hard, he nodded at her invitation. "D-don't go.... stay.... I'll lie back.... I promise," he assured her. Even as he said the words, Zach shifted slightly on the bed, lying back on the bed as he tried to gain control of his body, bringing his writhing and squirming to a stop so he was lying still.

"Very good," she cooed. Her hips swayed as she pulled down the black, lacy thong over them; but she didn't let them hit the floor. The wet fabric was hung on her finger as she returned to the bed. "Now relax, and take in a deep breath." The panties were stretched over Zach's face, the crotch firmly over his nose and the rest skimpy enough that he could still see.

Scarlet bit her lip in excitement. The new boys always her favorite. Tossing her leg over the man's waist, she lowered herself until the scorching heat of her fold wrapped around the width of the broken cock. It pressed hard against Zach's belly and her clit. "Oh that feels marvelous," she sighed, rolling her hips and rubbing her pussy up and down the length.

IntoTheMystic

Zach's eyes widened as he watched the warm, moist panties coming closer and closer, whimpering softly as the doctor arranged them perfectly over his face. His face reddened, the dazed boy feeling simultaneously both embarrassed and wildly aroused. The effect couldn't have been more immediate or more effective; immediately, Zach felt encased in a web of moist, silky feminine arousal.

The scent of her panties was driving him wild with lust, the desperate gaze of his glazed over eyes alternating between the sway of Scarlet's full, bra-encased breasts and the erotic grinding of her curvy hips above him. Instinctively his body began to move beneath hers, the entry to her silky, molten now cruelly, agonizingly close.

Still, no matter how Zach moved, no matter how he writhed, Dr. Ore knew precisely how to counter his movements, ensuring his desperate cock would have no hope of entry. Instead, she wickedly kept it pinned, trapped, beneath her, grinding and writhing on it for her pleasure. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of Zach's moans and whimpers of frustration, and when she gazed down at him the doctor was treated to the humiliating sight of Zach mindlessly licking the moist fabric of her panties, trying to suck the drenched crotch in to his mouth.

Pulling her plush, red painted lower lip between her teeth the woman shut her eyes with a muffled moan. Her hips rolled just right, rubbing her swollen clit up against the tip of Zach's cock while she huffed her pleasure. Smiling when the man below her desperately tried to sink his broken cock inside the hot cocoon of her pussy; Scarlet moved with him and let him just barely push against the entrance but never let him slide home. "Do you enjoy the taste of me, Mr. Henderson?" she purred. "I can feel your erection pulsing madly. I'm sure you want to pump inside of my vagina and release the sperm that has built up over all of this time."

Scarlet placed both hands on the man's chest and used the new leverage to rub herself faster and faster over the needy shaft until she felt Zach tense; Then she lifted herself up. "Cum, Zach. It's time to drain your testicles," she cooed before lowering herself again to repeat the process again and again and again. Getting closer and closer to her orgasm every time she ruined his.

IntoTheMystic

"Please! Let me inside!" Zach looked up at her pleadingly, desperately wanting to cum, but not like last time. He needed one of those mind numbing, toe curling, waves of pleasure that would allow him to drain his balls with one massive explosion. Not the sort that left him cruelly robbed of that feeling!

He realized though that she had no intent of offering him that pleasure, and it equally obvious to him that he had no chance of holding back against the relentless grinding, and writhing of her silky wetness along the length of him. Conceding this was all he was going to get Zach began softly moaning, "Yesss.... yessss.... don't stop...... please don't stop..........."

There it was, that trigger going off in his body that signaled his orgasm was now unstoppable. Zach grunted in anticipation, his hips thrust up off the bed as he began to grind his cock against Scarlet's silky softness. But then to his horror, her hips raised up as well, even slightly more than his, denying him any contact whatsoever with her pussy!

"Nooo! No, no, noooo!," he cried out. "Please don't!! Not again!" Again his body was trapped in a state of agonizing turmoil, his orgasm literally right there, already the switch already flicked on yet with no sensation he was again unable to explode. His balls ached, his cock twitched violently, and again yet another small dribble of cum trickled helpless from his cock.

His eyes looked up at the doctor, begging her for her mercy, but hers were sparkling with delight, clearly content with her keeping the soft, sweet sanctuary of her pussy just out of his reach. When he realized that any hope of a true orgasm, of explosive release, had passed Zach's body slumped back down on to the bed. With his body suffering in maddening frustration he pitifully whimpered softly, "Oh god, oh god, oh god......."

It was dizzying. The scent of his ruined seed filled the air and tickled the doctor's labido. "Keep cumming Mr. Henderson," she huffed with a briliant smile on her face. Once more she hot dogged the man's shaft between her pussy lips. "We will continue this milking until your semen has been depeleted from your swollen testies." With her hips still humping Scarlet reached back with one hand to grasp his balls in a tight squeeze.

Scarlet's breath became soft pants and her cheeks became flushed as her orgasm built into a rushing crash. "Cum, I will be sure to squeeze it all out. Cum with me, Zach! Oh yes!" Grasping the dick with her free hand, she pressed the tip alone to her throbbing clit. She rubbed it back and forth amazingly for her, but painfully for him as her body shuddered in a full bodied climax that she had stolen from the boy beneath her again and again.

Not forgetting about her duties, Dr. Ore clenched her fingers around the swollen balls to force out the rest of that useless sperm.

Zach grimaced at the feel of the doctor's hand capturing his balls, squeezing them firmly. He cried out, squirming helplessly but with her body astride his, her hips pinning his down he was going nowhere. Instead, he was again feeling her moist, puffy lips gliding along the length of him, forcing his cock to once again feel that desperate need to explode.

"Please! Put me inside!", he pleaded again when he felt her hand grasp the length of him. That was not to be though. Scarlet was now reducing him to her own sex toy, a human dildo, his steely hard dick nothing more than a toy for her to use on her clit so she could cum in waves. It was driving Zach mad to see her engulfed in so much pleasure, when over and over it felt like he'd been denied that opportunity.

Instead, his back arched, his head threw back, groaning loudly at the feel of her squeezing hand on his balls forcing them to surrender more and more of his pent-up cum to her.

Scarlet's chants of 'Yes!' blocked out the poor boy's pleas. Her peek came and deindled, but returned in a blissful multiple orgasm fueled on by the failed orgasm of the dick scrubbing against her clit. She rode her pleasure, squeezing Zach's tender balls until every pitiful pump left in a dribble.

The woman panted, catching her breath and smiling at the three loud beeps that came from the chip. The constant stimulation from it came to a gradual stop... But there was still a humming in his balls as the chirp urged his body to create sperm to replace what had just been lost. Clearing her throat, Dr. Ore slid off of her patient can closed her lab coat. Her hair was smooth and she composed herself, though, left Zach with her panties. "The device has been reset. In three weeks it will allow you a full, mind blowing, ball busting orgasm. Until then, your edging sessions will continue twice daily for at least an hour and a half each," she stated in a very cool tone.

"I will give you a moment to compose yourself, but it would be best to get you cleaned before you rest."

Still whirring deeply in his daze, it took Zach a moment to realize the three beeps he heard were not coming from some sort of medical device in his room, but rather from the chip embedded within him...He moaned softly in relief when he realized that the inescapable pleasurable sensations that had been driving him mad for days were beginning to weaken. "Thank god," he groaned softly, hoping that now he might be able to regain some degree of sanity.

As he watched the curvy doctor put herself back together he realized that although most of the sensations were now dwindling, that was not true for all of them. Zach still felt an odd, lingering sensation in his balls - then, he recognized it. It was that same gentle, tingling sensation he'd first experienced when Scarlet had embedded the chip in him before it malfunctioned; the sensation that meant his balls were being forced to produce and accumulate sperm at an abnormally high rate.

"Oh nooo," he whispered softly beneath his breath, realizing any relief he felt was only temporary. It wouldn't be long before he'd be feeling that heavy, aching, fullness in his balls building back up again.

The thought of enduring three weeks of this before being allowed an explosive release was unimaginable to Zach. Still, he nodded his acknowledgement, knowing there was no point in arguing with Dr. Ore, at least not at that moment.

Zach peeled the moist, warm panties off his face, used them to dab the perspiration from his face, then after breathing in their scent once more laid them on the bed next to him. Given that he was now a resident, or perhaps inmate was a better word, Zach was curious about how the edgings would now work.

"So, will you be the one who is.... you know.... doing that to me? Someone from the staff? Or, am I still supposed to do it?," he asked with curiosity.

"Well, that would be up to you, Mr. Henderson," she started with a professional tone. "You may perform your daily edgings yourself if you would prefer." Her eyes rested on him, devouring his exhausted state and reveling in the days that were to come. "However, considering the fact that the chip will still malfunction in the case of premature orgasm, it is recommended you turn that responsibility to me. Stand up, please. I will take you to the showers and properly cleanse your penis."

The woman turned and opened the door, clearly expecting Zach to follow, despite the nude, dirty state he was in. "With how easily you fell to your carnal desires, I would also suggest allowing us to take measures to keep you from unconsciously humping yourself to orgasm."

Though Dr. Ore spoke to him in a professional manner, her demeanor was anything but assuring to Zach. Her eyes were alive with a predatory, hungry sparkle to them, as if already she were beginning to count down the minutes until her next opportunity to have her way with him.

Zach swallowed hard. Without question, it was difficult to say the least for a young man like Zach to say no to a woman as intimidating as Scarlet. Nodding his head in agreement, he replied, "Sure.... that's fine, you can do them. I definitely don't want that to happen again, I thought I was going to lose my mind when that chip wouldn't shut off!"

He rose from the bed as instructed, a bit confused that Scarlet seemed to be ready to leave the room already. Zach glanced toward his clothes, but it was obvious to him Dr. Ore was not planning to wait for him to get dressed. His eyes then quickly scanned the room. Maybe a robe was hanging somewhere he was expected to wear? No, that did not seem to be the case either.

Not wanting to keep her waiting, his face reddened with embarrassment and Zach tried to cup his hands over his genitals to at least provide himself with some degree of modesty. Following behind her awkwardly, his hands doing their best to conceal himself, he agreed. "Well, if that will keep the chip from messing up again.... then... .s-sure, I guess."

"Wonderful, it has already been built for you. It can be applied after you've been thoroughly washed." The walk wasn't long, but it passed by one of the rec rooms that the doctor had been talking about. It was comfortable looking; with plush furniture, a large TV, two computers and with several men lounging round in varying degrees of socialization. None of them seemed horny out of their minds... aside from one, who was furiously humping the back of the couch. No one paid him any mind, but a few of them glanced up to watch Zach walk by. "Good luck kid! Just try to enjoy it."

As they came to the shower room doors the sounds of ecstasy met them. "Oh that's right," she started, pulling open the doors to step into the clean locker room. One of the showers was already running, and a tall, dark skinned man was thrusting his throbbing cock between a blond nurse's breasts. He roared so loud that Scarlet flinched. Copious amounts of sperm gushed from between her boobs, nearly smothering her face until the water washed it away. "It is Mr. Shaw's 'cum day.' You must be so very jealous, he came so hard he passed out. Now, come along. You must be washed of your ruined seed, and fully cleansed before you can retire to your room."

"Good luck kid! Just try to enjoy it."

Well, what did that mean?? Zach was just heading to the shower with Dr. Ore, right? Didn't seem like something he'd need good luck for?? He shot a perplexed sideways glance toward the man who'd issued the words of encouragement, but not wanting to fall behind the doctor scurried along behind her.

Immediately upon entering the shower rooms Zach was met with the sounds of pure, primal lust so intense it stopped him in his tracks. His eyes widened and mouth fell open at the sight before him - a gorgeous nurse who was being splattered in cum! It was an instant reminder to him of what he was unable to have, apparently now for another three weeks. The power, intensity and relief behind the orgasm he'd just witnessed was frightening and Zach couldn't help but wonder how long that man had been forced to wait for that.

Now, feeling all the more aware of his own hopelessness for any similar sort of relief any time soon Zach followed behind the doctor. Before any of this craziness had started he had never went as much as 3 days without an orgasm, but now needing to wait three weeks? When it seemed like wherever he looked he was surrounded by gorgeous nurses and staff? Looking at the doctor he asked in a quiet, hopeful voice, "Is it possible that maybe I won't have to wait 3 weeks? Maybe there's a way it might be shorter than that?"

"Nurse Iris? Would you mind aiding me in thoroughly cleaning Mr. Henderson?" Scarlet asked as they stepped further into the shower area. It was a large tiled room with shower heads lining the walls and nothing but flimsy pull curtains for privacy. One was not pulled for Zach. Instead he was guided to stand under the shower head, where he would find a detachable shower head down lower. The pretty blonde nearly bounced over with a stool for the red head to sit on, as well as a box of latex gloves. She was still nude and wet, her large breasts slick and soapy.

"Of course not Zach. You're actually quite lucky. Three weeks is the shortest wait time we have at the facility at the moment." Though, that also came with much more intense tease and denial. He didn't need to know such things. "Now, be a good boy and allow us to clean you completely." As she said this both of the showers were turned on. The water was hot, but not too hot; just enough to let off a nice steam. Iris slipped up behind him, pressing her soft breasts against his back while soap covered hands pet and massaged over his chest.

Dr. Ore had taken the shorter one in hand and used it to was away the ruined cum. She was getting wet, but the lab coat was doing its job of protecting her from the stray spatters of water. She was rough in cleaning him, squeezing his balls and scrubbing over the shaft; then, she took in in a firm grip and began to stroke at an even pace. "Your penis is quite filthy. I'll have to take great care in washing it."

Though disappointed Zach was not surprised. He knew it was a long shot when he'd floated the idea of the three weeks being lessened. Somehow, he'd just have to find a way to get through this. For starters, he was going to have to find some way to minimize the seemingly endless array of sexual distractions and temptations that appeared to be everywhere at the clinic.

The sight of the gorgeous busty nurse, her curvy body still naked, glistening and soapy was not helping in that respect at all. Swallowing hard, in as polite a voice as he could Zach suggested, "R-really, that's not necessary..... I don't need any help. I can do it, it'll be fine."

Well, that was pointless. A moment later he felt soft, wet breasts pressing against his back, arms winding around him as the nurse's hands began sensually roaming and lather his chest. God, it felt amazing. He let out a soft involuntary sigh or pleasure, leaning back slightly against the nurse.

But then when Dr. Ore went to work on scrubbing his cock and balls his sighs turned to moans, his hips jerking and moving in response to the doctor's rough treatment. Once she finished though and her hand commenced a rhythmic stroking motion it was as if she'd flipped a switch in Zach's body.

Almost immediately his hips began a gentle, rhythmic thrusting motion in perfect synch with her motions, his body now instinctively trying to hump her hand. With each thrust of his hips a soft, lusty grunt escaped Zach, his eyes closing and his head falling back slightly. Now, trapped between the wicked doctor and curvy nurse all of Zach's focus and energy began converging toward his cock, his desire to feel Scarlet's hand take him over the edge now building.

Back
Top Bottom