Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Whole New World (Baraki and CutePhoenix)

Baraki

Moon
The door to Alex's house opened suddenly, swinging back and hitting the wall as Alex stumbled in, holding several bags of groceries in his arms and a box that looked like a DVD case between his teeth. The reason the door had been opened so violently was not because he was particularly excited, but because he had used his foot to turn the knob and open it, thus creating a certain lack of control as he leaned forward and pushed. When one lived alone with nobody to get the door for them, one learned to be resourceful.
He set down the bags in the kitchen, promising himself that he would put them away within the hour but knowing full-well he wouldn't, and then made his way to the living room. The DVD box was in his hand now as opposed to his mouth, and further inspection would reveal that it was not a DVD box at all, but a video game, which he promptly took out of its case and put in his PS2.
Alex was a writer by trade. He mostly wrote short stories for magazines and collections, but his second novel was due to be published soon. He had a while until that happened, so for now he could just relax and wait. This is where Final Fantasy XII came in.
The cinematic of an odd-looking airship soaring through the clouds appeared on the screen and he started, curling up on the couch and beginning to enjoy Square-Enix's latest in the line of RPGs. For a couple hours, things went more or less as expected. But then...
(I didn't really know how to lead into what happens next, so I'll leave that up to you. ^^;)

((It's alright.^_^))

The game played out normally.......for a time. About a few hours in, it suddenly cut out, the screen going black as if it had been turned off, but strangely, the power light for the tv was still on. Just as sudden, the screen lit up white. It was bright........VERY bright, enough to fill the entire room and likely force the sole person there to cover his eyes. It lingered for a few minutes before it faded and all the lights in the house went off, making the place pitch black..........and also bringing someone new in.

The guy found that out soon enough when the shadowy figure pounced on him, forcing him to lay back on the couch as it sat on top of his waist, straddling him.

"Who are you? Where am I?" demanded the shadowy figure. It was obviously a womans voice, one with a very unique accent. Then suddenly, all the lights switched back on and the human was greeted with a very surprising sight. One of the characters from the game had somehow appeared in his house.........a very attractive. The viera Fran to be exact, complete with her skimpy outfit and amazing body. In fact, now she was real, she looked even hotter.

Reks dies, Vaan is annoying, Penelo is cute but has an annoying voice actor...then darkness.
Wait, what?
Alex blinked, about to get up out of his seat when the TV flickered back on to an all-white screen. Perhaps this was just a surprise cut-scene.
Still, it got brighter, and brighter, and brighter...Alex went from staring to squinting to looking away. "God, I didn't even know it could get this bright..." he muttered, shielding his eyes with one hand. This couldn't be good for epileptic people.
Suddenly everything went dark, leaving a blanket of haze over Alex's eyes as they scrambled to adjust. Now he knew something was wrong. "What the hell?" he blinked, still unable to see. He was about to get up again when he felt a sudden weight hit him, knocking him back and pinning him to the couch. It was a frightening shock, but it felt almost familiar in a strange way. Like when a woman was straddling him. But that certainly couldn't be the case, as he was alone in the house. Or was he?

"Who are you? Where am I?"

Nope, definitely not.

The lights came on again, blinding Alex yet again. These sudden changes couldn't be good for his eyesight.
"Agh, shit..." he muttered, blinking several times and rubbing his eyes before looking up at his assailant. It was Fran from the game he had just been playing, straddling him and looking rather confused herself. He could feel her perfect ass pressing against his crotch and immediately felt aroused, but severely confused.
He stared up at her for a while, his mind working at breakneck speed. Was this a prank? He could tell her scanty armor was of real metal, and she looked just like Fran down to the last feature. No, none of his friends were smart or rich enough to pull off anything like this.
"My name's Alex...and this is my house...how did you get in here?" he asked in a somewhat calm voice even though his heart was racing. Now that he was mostly past the initial shock, he couldn't help but look her up and down. She was gorgeous, more so than a game system could possibly render her. His hand reached up and gently touched her thigh to make sure she was real. She certainly felt like it.

"I don't......" Fran started to answer, but cut off when she felt his hand on her thigh. She didn't say or do much of anything. She just looked at him with a raise eyebrow, curious as to just why he was touching her there.

"Smoothe and firm, aint it?" she suddenly asked with a small grin, actually joking with the boy. Sure, she had suddenly dissapeared from one world and appeared in another and knew nothing about him, but she felt no ill will towards him. Only thing she could tell was that he certainly liked her body.

His hand rested there for a moment, fingers trailing down her radiant leg and then back up to her hip. "Yeah, you're right...a guy could get used to this." he said, feeling slightly more at ease and at the same time more excited. It wasn't every day you had a viera on your lap, now was it?
He smiled back in an odd mixture of relief and mischievousness. This was definitely going to be an interesting afternoon. "So, Fran, I don't suppose you know what forces brought a stunning thing like yourself to my humble couch, do you?" he asked, his fingers trailing back up to her hip. The urge to squeeze her ass was almost overpowering, but he decided it would be best to test his boundaries slowly. He hadn't played the game enough to know if Fran had a tendency to kill on impulse.

For the moment at least, Fran was perfectly fine with letting him stroke her leg. While miss cold and serious in the game, she was a good bit more open and flirty in reality. Not too surprising, considering she was programmed to act a certain way in the game.

"Can't really say myself. One second we're the middle of fighting some monster. The next, I'm in a dark room straddling some guy I've never seen." she replied, a little mischevious smile of her own gracing her lovely face as she intentionally joked around by making her reply very suggestive.

"Sounds like quite the improvement, if you ask me," he winked. He noticed she was a lot less solemn than she appeared to be in the game. Of course, now that she was less of a sky pirate caught up in an epic quest and more of a lost and confused girl with rabbit ears, a bit of a change was to be expected.

His fingers brushed against her perfectly shaped ass softly, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. "Well, since you're new around here, I suppose I could let you stay here." he said, his other hand coming up to rest on her hip as well.

"Well, that's awfully considerate of you. Is there ANYthing you'd like in return?" Fran asked with a flirty smile. One that also told him his hands could claim their prize if he so wished. Her backside..........it was simply amazing. Plenty of hot chicks had nice asses, Frans.......was perfect......A work of art. And as such, very few mean ever got to experience the amazing feeling of squeezing those two goddess like buns in their hands. She could count all who had on one hand. And now........there'd be one more.

It wasn't her only attractive feature. Fran was just all around gorgeous. Great face, flat, firm stomach, long, firm legs, that perfect ass and decent sized breasts that fit perfectly into ones hands. All Vieras were quite attractive, but Fran was on a whole other level.

Alex's grin widened ever-so-slightly, his eyes glancing her over not-so-furtively anymore. Her perfect brown body made him forget how strange it was that he was with what was supposed to be a fictional character in a video game. "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sure something will come to mind." he replied, both hands sliding forward and squeezing her heavenly ass gently before sitting up so that she was still on his lap but their faces were mere inches apart.

"My bed is your bed, dear. The question is what can I do for you?" he asked, glancing down at her luscious lips. He wondered how they would feel wrapped around his cock. Tonight was definitely going to be interesting.

"Hmmm, I have a few..........fun ideas." Fran seductiely said, laughing softly as she moved her ass back against his hands, giving him a big handful of her perfect tush.

"This is my first time here, obviously. So I'm looking to make a VERY good first impression." she added, moving her face towards his, lips just barely touching. Though, it was just meant as a playful distraction as the sound of a zipper unzipping was soon heard, coming from Fran oh so slowly unzipping the side of her one piece outfit. A very unique piece of clothing, but easily removed. All she had to do was unzip both sides and it'd fall right off.

"Well, we've got plenty of time..." he whispered, his hands getting bolder and squeezing a bit harder than before. He pulled her tantalizingly firm ass closer against him, his bulge in his pants pressing against her urgently.
His lips brushed against hers with a feeling of euphoria. He could taste her sweet breath on his lips as he closed his eyes and pressed them together. His tongue flicked against hers and he bit her upper lip softly. He pulled his head back again to notice that one of the shoulders of her strange garb was already hanging off, revealing more of her breast. "I think I like you." he said before leaning down to kiss her neck.

"Heh, then you're gonna love me when the night is over." Fran replied, moaning softly when he began to kiss her neck. Her hands didn't miss a beat though. They pulled both zippers all the way down before her hands came to rest on his shoulders. The only thing holding her outfit on was his body pressed against hers. All he had to do was lean back and it'd fall right off, revealing her more or less nude body.

"I can hardly wait." he said when he released her neck, biting softly before leaning back to let her outfit slide off and onto the ground. He marveled at her fine threadless body and the bulge pressed even harder against her groin. His strong hands reluctantly left her ass and crept up her smooth back so that he could lean forward and still hold her as he kissed her right breast. "Now if you could be so kind..." he whispered, indicating the fact that he was still fully clothed. The tension in his cock was building and he could already imagine pounding her pussy until they could both hardly move.

"It'd be my pleasure." Fran said, laughing softly with another moan following soon after as her hands went straight to his pants. Smiling playfully, she slid out of his grip and down his body. Her head was hovering over his crotch as she began to unzip his pants. Since he seemed quite ready, she elected to just unzip them quick instead of taking her time. Wasting no time, she grabbed the waist bands of his pants and boxers, pulling them both down swiftly and off.

"Time to show you what a Viera can do." she said, smiling up at him before licking the tip of his cock. Glancing up at him, she suddenly slid the hole thing into her mouth in one go.

He almost hesitated to let her go, unable to get enough of the feel of her body against his, but he did with an inaudible sigh. He was glad she didn't bother taking her time and playing games. His throbbing manhood could hardly take any more waiting. He leaned back, shifting to help her whisk off his pants and boxers in a quick movement. His thick cock sprang out, brushing against her hand as he pulled down his pants.

"Oh god..." he whispered, shivering slightly in pleasure as she took his entire cock into her mouth at once. She definitely had the skill to back up those looks.

Resting her hands on his thighs, Fran raise her head and lowered it back down, slowly starting to bob her head up and down his cock. Her tongue got in on the action as well, twirling and swirling over his manhood, using her expert skills to give him such amazing pleasure. Pleasure.........he was sure in for alot of that tonight. Vieras were certainly different than normal girls. Natural, perfect bodies, innate skills in sex and incredibly stamina that allowed them to do it like animals for hours on end. He was in for a night he'd never forget and a night noone else in this world had experienced. Even the most skilled human females didn't hold a candle to the gorgeous viera currently sucking his cock like an expert.

((I've gotta run soon. Likely after one more post. I'll be back on tomorrow.))

His cock throbbed against her lips, a few drops of pre-cum being quickly flicked up by her tongue. "Oh my god, you're amazing..." he said softly, arching his back a little bit to push his shaft into her mouth again. With skills like hers he wouldn't be able to last much longer. That was okay though. He had plenty of stamina, and with a woman like her he didn't want to stop until he couldn't go any more.
(That's alright I have to take off soon too. Until then. ;])

Fran could tell he was already getting close to cumming. Not like she minded. It was actually kind of flattering, being able to bring someone to climax so soon because she was just that good. With determination, she doubled her efforts, head bobbing up and down fast now, tongue working around him like a snake as she pleasure him the best she could. This was definitely just the tip of the iceburg. She could give some very memorable BJs.........but when it came to full on sex, she was an absolute beast in bed. If he could keep up with her, they'd be going at it for hours and hours.

Alex could hardly think, his head swirling in a haze of pleasure as he shivered softly. "I'm gonna--" he whispered, but never managed to finish the sentence. Waves of cum pulsed from his head as she sucked faster than ever. "Oh fuck...!" His cock continued to throb, not dying down as his climax subsided. He sat back up, sighing in relief. "We're going to be great friends." he said, admiring her nude body again. He was nowhere near done with her. He had more or less shut himself off from humanity to finish off his book and hadn't had such a release for far too long. She didn't seem to have any intention of stopping there either.
"I can't wait to return the favor..." he grinned.

Light slurping sounds started to come from Fran when he came, due to her swallowing it all with ease.

"Oh? And how do you plan to do that?" she asked with a smile as she slid up his body, straddling him once more, hands on his shoulders, his warm, wet cock pressing up against her equally hot pussy. Hard to say at this point who wanted it more, but they both certainly VERY much wanted it.

Alex's hands took hold of her breasts again, massaging, squeezing, and pinching her nipples. Like the rest of her body they were as close to perfection as one could get. In the game it was no surprise. Viera were designed to be that way.
"Like I said, I'm sure something will come to mind." he said, pushing her back down and moving so that he was on top of her. He kissed her again, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as his fingers traced a line down her abdomen and brushed against her hot wet nether lips. They started stroking, his thumb rubbing her clit slowly as one finger pushed inside her. His mouth moved down to her neck, to her shoulders, and then down to her breast as he made a trail of kisses down her body.

Fran moaned even as he just laid her down, getting even louder when they began to kiss and still louder when he began to finger her and kiss a trail down her body while her arms wrapped tightly around him, almost leading him down her body. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but doing this in this new...........world felt different. Hard to say, as there were many unanswered questions about just how the heck this happened.

His lips finally met her pussy, taking over where his hands left off. This left them free to reach around and grab her ass again, squeezing harder than they had before. He pulled her hips against his face, his tongue darting in and out and tasting her sweet juices. He loved the sound of her moans, enjoying how sensitive her body was to his touch. He hoped he could give her the same pleasure she had given him, but that would be quite a feat to match a viera.

Frans hands ran through his hair, almost holding him in place as he ate her out. He liked her moans and he was sure getting alot of them. She was quite surprised just how good this guy was, even though they had only just started. Perhaps she finally found someone to match her sexual ferocity.

Alex's mouth worked at Fran's hot cunt relentlessly, his hands lifting her ass up off the couch and nestling his face between her beautiful thighs. His cock was already aching to be inside her, having completely recovered from his climax just a couple minutes ago. He started paying special attention to her clit, sucking and kissing it in between licks. He could hear her moans increasing and was getting even more turned on by them, driving him to suck and lick harder and faster than before.

Back
Top Bottom