Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Federal Hill

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Federal Hill

Ital18.jpg

Once a beautiful little Italian neighborhood is now....well it's still an Italian area with the Pierce family in control over the territory. James Pierce also known as the Don, does his best to keep the area looking as good as possible despite the fact it is now part of the huge prison he is in. With the resources the man has within the walls that confine them, he does a hell of a job at keeping businesses running and keeping up with appearances. This is also the area to go if you're looking for anyone within the Don's family because if whoever you're looking for isn't there, there's someone there who knows where they would be.

Depasquale Square

untitled-1_8.jpg

federal_hill.jpg

300px-FederalHillProvItalianPlazaB.jpg

2lnfvpk.jpg

Name:James Pierce
Nickname: Don Pierce, The Don of Prov
Attire:Link
Weapons:Dual Chrome DE 50.s
Tagging:Jamie, Tobias(NPC), Open

It was around 4pm when James had caught word that his two youngest had been picked up earlier that morning. He had his connections to the outside, ways to get information even if it took a while to get to him. Patience was key with most things within the walls of the prison, time was indeed something they all had and waiting for something that was wanted or needed wasn't so bad as long as it was delivered eventually. Of course the news came as quite a bit of a surprise to James once he had received it but he didn't have time to ask questions. What mattered was that his children were being released into Kent County and he needed men there to look for them before anyone else got their hands on the two.

James sent his sons and one of his daughters out as soon as he got news that Jackson and Summer would be entering the prison. With the processing and interrogations James knew it would be a bit before they would be placed there but it was a good hour distance from Providence and the person who gave him the info wasn't sure of when the two were picked up so the Don had no clue just how much time they had to get them. After his children left, James sat in the square by the fountain with his grandson Tobias and daughter Jamie while waiting for a good friend of his to show up with some goods for trade.

The man did his best to clear his head and focus on the time with his grandson and daughter Jamie. "Ya know....once everyone gets here I think we should celebrate eh?" ,he asked as he looked to Tobias and Jamie. Tobias nodded and smiled before looking to James, "Yeah....Hey can we go fishing to catch somethin' for dinnah?" ,the young man asked as he looked to his grandfather. "I'm sure your papa and the others will have that covered and we always got what's in the freezahs....I don't want ya strayin' off too far and the closest fishin' spot is a decent ways off bud....tell ya what though....we'll head ova ta Newport this weekend and go quahoggin' if the weatha permits" ,James said in response before reaching over and messing up Tobias' hair.

f356z4.jpg

Name: Jamie Pierce
Nickname: N/A
Attire: Gray t-shirt, blue jean shorts, simple black sneakers
Weapons: 1/2 dozen throwing stars
Tagging: James, Tobias (NPC), open

Jamie didn't even ask if she could go with the guys and her girl as they made their way to get the babies of the family, there was really no point, it'd be a "no" from her father, a "not happening" from Krys, a "fuck no" from JC, and an "over my dead body" from Zach. It wasn't that she couldn't handle herself, but there were just some things she didn't do, and being an extra body to be in the way in a situation as important as this was one of them. She'd want to hug and kiss her younger siblings til neither of them could handle it anymore, make sure that every inch of them was alright, and pretty much see to it that they were warm, well fed and everything else.

Yes, Jamie was the mama bird of the family. She had been ever since her mother died, a few years back. Alexis and JC were both one of the guys, sure JC more than Alexis, but there were some days that you couldn't strip Alexis down in front of a mirror and convince her that she was a woman, especially since they got stuck in this place. So, being the next oldest female in the line, she kinda picked up the slack. Not that anyone really was going to do much complaining, wasn't like she would walk up to Zach or something in public and gripe about a smudge on his cheek before she worked it off after licking her thumb or some crap like that.

This little problem she had however, actually became a problem, just recently, at least it was for her. She was worried sick about Jax and Summer. The two of them weren't supposed to be coming in here. Yeah of course she missed them, and she wanted to know that they were safe, but she didn't want them in this place, and she didn't even know what the Hell happened to get them in there. James hadn't told her. Of course she wasn't sure if that was because he himself didn't know, or because he just didn't want to worry any of them, never the less, she didn't know, and that ate at her more than anything else.

She huffed before falling back against a nearby building while she listened to her nephew and father speaking about dinner, her huff wasn't because of them however, she was concerned, she wanted to know what was going on, and she knew that it would still be a good few hours before she had any level of information to help her out. "When the Hell is this guy gonna get here?" She finally snapped in an annoyed tone as she lowered her hands to her sides from being crossed in front of her. A soft sigh escaping her lips as she shook her head.

"Sorry, guess I'm just anxious." She confessed before nodding her head. "Newport sounds good or the weekend actually." She added, changing the subject. She knew that her father was ready to pull his hair out too, so her flipping shit was most likely not going to help him in the slightest.

2lnfvpk.jpg
2nqto50.jpg

Name:James Pierce | Andrew Bryant
Nickname: Don Pierce, The Don of Prov | Sparx
Attire: Link | Link
Weapons: Dual Chrome DE 50.s | Custom Hello Kitty Glock
Tagging:Each other, Tobias, Jamie, Open

When Jamie snapped out her question, James looked to her with a smile on his face that said 'are you really doing this right now?' as he blinked his eyes a few times. The look making Tobias snicker a bit for he had seen it far many times before, used towards damn near all of his aunts and uncles....especially JC. Then when Jamie apologized, James nodded in understanding before the sound of heels clicking against concrete could be heard. "Sorry Jamesy poo had a little run in with those punks that tried to stiff me last weekend....best believe this bitch got her money today!" ,Sparx stated before snapping his fingers as he approached the three in the square.

He was carrying a large black briefcase in one hand and had a large black gym bag slung over his shoulder. James looked to Andrew as he made his way towards them as Tobias started laughing at what was said. "You cut their asses homegirl?" ,the young man asked causing Andrew to snap his fingers after he set the briefcase he was carrying down on the side of the fountain next to where James was sitting. "Hell yeah I did, I don't play when it comes to my money especially when it shorts my ladies ukay....I'm done with these lil fuckboys around here thinkin' they run shit, only running shit they did about twenty minutes ago was running away while shitting their pants....dead up I fucked them lil bitches up" ,Andrew said in response while waving his finger in the air in front of him.

"So when's the reunion? I can't wait to meet your babies" ,Andrew then said in an excited tone while clapping his hands and dancing in place a bit. "Soon hopefully, the others have gone out to look for them....they should be home soon" ,James replied before sighing softly before grabbing the brief case Andrew had brought for him and peaking inside. A satisfied looking smile came across his face before he turned his attention back to Andrew. "Very nice as usual" ,the Don commented making Andrew give him a look that said 'no shit' before pulling a cigarette from his purse and lighting it.

"I brought some stuff by that I found around my area....you said you needed computer shit and cellphones, mp3 players and shit like that right? Well I grabbed what I could carry....hopefully I got some of what you were looking for" ,Andrew then told James as he set the gym bag down on the ground in front of the man while puffing on his smoke. "Oh and I heard something about going to Newport? I know that means we're making clam cakes once y'all get back....depending on the supplies dropped of course....we're running low on flour over on my end....can't really bitch though considering we have more than most in this shithole" ,he continued before taking a long drag from his cigarette and blowing the smoke into the air above him.

f356z4.jpg

Tagging: James, Tobias (NPC), Sparx, open

When she was given "that look" by her father she sighed, pouting slightly as she apologized to him, before lifting her head when she heard the clicking of Sparks heels. She smirked to the male and nodded her head in a hello, before she looked in another direction while her father did business.. Not that she was against watching him do business of course, or that it really mattered, but she had other things on her mind. It wasn't until Sparx spoke of meeting the babies that Jamie looked back to them, shrugging her shoulders sadly.

She didn't want to say what she was thinking, but Summer and Jax were outside for a reason... That reason was partially do to the fact that they weren't dangerous kids, that meant that they'd be fresh meat from the outside, so there was no telling what would happen to them if the family didn't get to them first. When James said it was nice as usual, Jamie laughed at Sparx expression before looking to her father once more. "Jax is going to be a kid in a candy store." Jamie replied with a bit of a laugh before she looked to Toby, lightly nudging him with her shoulder as Sparx spoke of hearing them mention Newport. "You know we got ya Sparx, never fail to deliver." She stated with a smile and a nod, glancing up to the sky after she had. She was doing everything she could to keep from worrying, but nothing was really working, and it was making her crazy.

2lnfvpk.jpg
2nqto50.jpg

When Jamie made her comment about Jax being a kid in a candy store, Sparx smiled happily. He had run into James a few years back after being placed in the prison, the man's oldest son saved Andrew from a nasty situation that could've been the end for him and ever since then the family had taken care of Andrew quite well and in return he took care of them. Knowing that James' youngest boy would enjoy the gifts he had brought, made Sparx feel great and he hoped that the two youngest Pierce siblings would show up sooner rather than later. He could see the worry etched across Jamie's face and feel the tension coming off of the young woman and he hated seeing the little darling in such conditions.

"Come on sweet cheeks, let's go for a walk around the square to clear our heads yeah?" ,Sparx asked as he looked to Jamie then pulled a joint from his purse. "You know this bitch got the fire....my plants are budding nicely this year" , he stated making James nod in approval as he patted the briefcase in his lap. "I know you'll keep her safe" ,James stated causing Andrew to snap his fingers again while bobbing his head from side to side. "You know that's right....ain't nobody fucking with lil mamita here while she's with me....I'll cut a bitch" ,Spark said in response making Tobias laugh again. "Fuckin' awesome!" ,he said through his laughter before Sparx smiled and winked at him before walking a few feet away and lighting up.

f356z4.jpg

Tagging: James, Tobias (NPC), Sparx, open

Jamie smiled as she watched Sparx smile at her words. From what she remembered about Jax, she knew he'd be in seventh heaven for sure, and she didn't want to take that away from Sparx at all. He deserved to know just what he was getting the stuff for, even if that wasn't all of it. He knew James better than to think he just collected junk, but this junk wasn't just for him. It was for their Evil Genius that was on his way onto the inside. When Sparx spoke of them clearing their head she smiled again and nodded. "That's a great idea." She replied before she glanced to her father.

"Sparx, you are a beautiful Goddess!" Jamie replied in an excited tone as she made her way over to him then back to her father. She laughed then as Sparx spoke and nodded. "I pity the fool, that's for damn sure." Jamie stated in a playful tone as she linked one of her arms in Sparx before the male began to walk. "You.. You think they'll be alright?" Jamie asked him, soon as she felt they were far enough away from her father and nephew that she could, without adding any extra concerns.

2lnfvpk.jpg
2nqto50.jpg

Sparx pressed his fingertips to his lips and blew Jamie a kiss after she called him a beautiful goddess before laughing at her response to what he said to James after the Don said he trusted him with Jamie. "Mmmmhmmmm, me too girl. I know I can reach level one hundred of crazy real quick and bitches be getting hurt bad sometimes" ,he said in response while snapping his fingers then lighting the joint he had in his other hand as Jamie began to walk with him. Once they were a good distance from James and Tobias and Jamie asked her question, Sparx looked to her while taking a few hits then passing the smoke off to her.

"Of course they are honey, your papa sent out his best guys and that beautiful little psycho of a sister you have out there to get them.....you know that crew is busting through errrbody over in Kent County and blowing off heads to get them babies home....they ain't never let us down before right?" ,he replied before smiling confidently and winking at the young woman. He wasn't just saying shit to make Jamie feel better either, Andrew had good faith that the guys and JC would get the job done, no matter what hell they had to go through. The family was tight knit even those that weren't blood related like he himself would do anything for their fellow brother or sister and they all looked out for each other.

f356z4.jpg
28r2o1u.jpg

Name: Jamie Pierce, Alexis Pierce
Nickname: N/A, Lexi/Psycho Sister
Attire: Gray t-shirt, blue jean shorts, simple black sneakers, Black combat boots, black cords, complete with chain belt, also doubling as a weapon if needed, a white beater top, and a red and black flannel, her hair tied up with chop sticks, also doubling as a weapon if needed.
Weapons: 1/2 dozen throwing stars, Above stated objects, as well as a hunting knife in her boot, a switchblade in her back pocket, and a katana strapped to her waist
Tagging: James, Tobias (NPC), Sparx, open, Open

Jamie laughed and nodded to Sparx words, course sometimes then getting hurt, well that might be an understatement, but even then the bitches deserved it, so they'd get absolutely no pity from her. As the two walked she took the smoke from him and pressed it to her lips, pausing from taking a drag as she asked her question. While Sparx answered however, she took a puff and smiled before offering him back the smoke and slowly blowing the smoke from her mouth as she nodded. "Oh yeah, I know that, and as fucking crazy as JC is, I know when the chips are down, she's a good one to have on your side I just... I'm worried and... I think dad is too." Jamie admitted in a soft tone.

"We never had to worry about them before, ya know? They were always is Mass, and we knew that they were safe, they never got into trouble, it's how they managed to get pulled away from us in the first place... So... For them to..." Jamie let out a soft sigh. "I know dad's worried too, it's why I didn't wanna say nothin' around him... He has enough shit with his worrying, he doesn't need mine too, ya know?" Jamie laughed and shook her head. "I'm sure they're fine, Summer and Jax may not be muscle bound fighters, but they're smart... Damn smart, between Jax's brains and Summer's agility, those two can get outta anything." She responded, more trying to convince herself than anyone else.

Alexis Pierce was the oldest sister in the Pierce family, she was in fact Zach's twin sister. She had been left inside when the walls went up for slightly false circumstances. The man she was with, turned her in, but at this point, she was the only one that knew the full extent of what was done. Well, except for one tiny detail. She was sitting on the balcony above her family, resting her feet over the edge as they swung back and forth, her hand resting on her stomach. She'd felt ill all day long, and she couldn't explain it. She'd thrown up at least a few times, but wanted to just pass it off as her getting sick, wasn't like it never happened before, trouble was, she didn't run a temperature. Zach and James had both checked her several times, and aside from feeling slightly light headed, there was nothing else wrong with her.

2lnfvpk.jpg
2nqto50.jpg

As Jamie responded to his answer, Sparx smiled as he listened, shaking his head softly as if to say Jax and Summer weren't push overs just because they were good kids. When the younger twin finished speaking , Andrew laced his arm around her shoulders as he took a few hits from the joint then passed it back to her. "I can understand the worry sugar bear, hell I'm worrying right along with you but I do believe in my heart that everything's gonna work out and those babies with be home by dinner in fact I'm so confident I have two of my guys bringing something special....meat other than seafood and no it ain't human, homegirl don't play that cannibal shit...." ,Andrew began in response before scrunching up his nose at the thought that there were actually people within the prison who ate other people.

"I don't care how damn hungry I get there is miles of ocean around us and fishing spots everywhere....I can eat good with out eating my homeboy, for real and if the fish magically all disappear there's plenty of seaweed best believe this bitch will be making a salad mmhmm" ,he continued before snapping his fingers in an attempt to make Jamie laugh or smile a bit at least. Andrew knew how deeply James cared for his kids and how tight knit the family was, so the fact that a few of it's members were out there needing to be found would make anyone in the family worry.

James watched as Jamie walked around the square with Andrew and looked to his oldest daughter as she sat on the balcony outside of the apartments. He grit his teeth slightly before cracking his neck then getting to his feet and grabbing the gym bag full of electronics. The man then made his way over to one of the tables in the area and set the bag down on top before going through it. Doing everything he could to take his mind off of things.

f356z4.jpg
28r2o1u.jpg

Name: Jamie Pierce, Alexis Pierce
Nickname: N/A, Lexi/Psycho Sister
Attire: Gray t-shirt, blue jean shorts, simple black sneakers, Black combat boots, black cords, complete with chain belt, also doubling as a weapon if needed, a white beater top, and a red and black flannel, her hair tied up with chop sticks, also doubling as a weapon if needed.
Weapons: 1/2 dozen throwing stars, Above stated objects, as well as a hunting knife in her boot, a switchblade in her back pocket, and a katana strapped to her waist
Tagging: James, Tobias (NPC), Sparx, open, Open

Jamie nodded and took the joint back, nodding as she listened to Sparx speak, when he spoke of them being home by super, Jamie nodded. "I hope so." she stated in a soft tone before taking a hit from the joint. She looked to Sparx as the man spoke of bringing something special for the occasion, a look of curiosity painted across her face. Slowly she drew in another drag, before coughing it out as Sparx spoke of cannibalism. As she shook her head she slapped her hand hard against her chest a few times before she stopped coughing and looked back to Sparx. "Ah come on Sparx, we know ya better than that, and Hell, you know us better than that."

The younger twin nodded her head in understanding of what Sparx was saying, she didn't understand how a person could eat another person either, especially when there were so many people in here that were innocent, well, innocent of actual crimes anyway. How many people were there inside like Sparx that were in there just because they wore a dress? It was asinine, or even her.... The only reason that she was inside is because of how she felt about her sister. The heart wants what it wants. She shook her head a bit before letting out a laugh as Sparx did her signature snap. "Oh yeah, I hear ya!" Jamie agreed with a nod. "It's just insane the stupid shit people do, dad don't let that nonsense fly 'round here though. To many peeps that don't deserve to be in here." The younger twin stated.

Lexi was gazing off into no man's land when she caught her father glancing up at her out of the corner of her eye. Her response was a simple smirk, before she went back to just staring off into the emptiness. Since getting inside, Lexi didn't communicate with anyone outside the family, that of course being the Don's family, not just blood relations. She had her fill of letting someone knew in with Peyton, the number one reason she was in there. Much like JC, she wasn't all there in the head, but unlike JC, she expressed herself in... Other ways. She wasn't very loud, keeping things mostly bottled up inside until she had a wild outburst. One of the reasons for her nickname "Psycho Sister" because she was most certainly that, and after being locked up the way she was, she was even more so.

Back
Top Bottom