Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kent County Travel Thread

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Kent County
-Thread for travelling in between areas within Kent County-Info and Picture from Wikipedia-

200px-Map_of_Rhode_Island_highlighting_Kent_County.svg.png

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 188 square miles (490 km2), of which 169 square miles (440 km2) is land and 20 square miles (52 km2) (10%) is water

okwgph.jpg
34y5vko.jpg
k1vrwj.jpg

Name: Zachariah Pierce, Jolene Christen Pierce, Krystopher Pierce
Nickname: Zach/Batman, JC, Krys
Attire: Same as Picture, Same as Picture, Same as Picture
Weapons: Costom made Katana, 9mm handgun w/extended clip, Crossbow, bully club atached to belt, 10in Hunting knife strapped to calf, Baretta, AK7
Tagging: Each Other, OPEN

"Turn down here bruh....ugh fuckin' balls man why the fuck do I have to shoot someone every time I leave Prov?! Drive through those little pricks!" ,JC ranted as Zachariah drove his Hummer towards a group of crazies that was running at the vehicle shooting aimlessly in it's direction while shouting random things out. "Bowlin' for bitches! Solo un altro giorno nella vita" ,Zachariah stated before pressing on the gas pedal and bulldozing through the group making JC start laughing hysterically. "Hah! Did you see how high that fuckah went?! Fuuuuuckin' Epic bruh!" ,the older twin exclaimed as she turned to look back at the wreckage for a moment.

After the older twin spoke, Krys chuckled while shaking his head a bit. "You're fuckin' crazy JC, ya know that?" ,he asked in a playful tone making JC laugh while nodding in response. "Yup, why the fuck you think I'm so good at the shit we do?" ,the older twin asked as Zach continued to speed down the roads of Kent County, everyone in the vehicle keeping an eye out for their youngest siblings while also making sure they weren't attacked while in the area. It wasn't as bad as their area, but it still wasn't Pierce territory or any ally territory so there was still a chance they could be attacked.

2vn1300.jpg

Name: Summer Pierce
Nickname:
Attire: Leopard print haulter top, black velvet vest, black slacks, platform shoes.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Zach, JC, Krys

Summer had no idea just how long she was out for, the vision of Peyton Mathews, her oldest sister, Alexis' ex lover, running through her mind, his words.... Take her inside.... And now... Now she was here. Her eyes began to shift from side to side under closed lids, and she could hear the random voices not far away, gunfire, screams, swearing, more gunfire... All the noises causing her eyes to finally shoot open, finding herself laying in the back of a large truck, the canopy overhead blocking out all light. She didn't know how she'd got where she did, she highly doubted that they stuck her in there all nice and cozy, so there was a question of what, exactly had happened.

After a few moments she began to turn onto her side, the rattling of chains being heard as she moved, that was when she first felt the weight on her ankle. "Shit" she breathed out under her breath. She was there because she was now someone's prize, and hidden away so there was little to no hope of Jax finding her, let alone her family. The desire to cry swept over her, heavily as she slowly moved the leg that she felt the chain gripping, shaking her head as it barely moved. It meant she wasn't going to get far, even if she did manage to unhook it, there was no way she'd lift it that long before she collapsed.

The thought of screaming for help entered into her mind, but only briefly. The noise could attract help.... But then again, it could attract someone, or something far worse than already had her. Laying back down, as she was when she first woke, she closed her eyes again, and stayed perfectly silent. Finally she heard the curtain of the vehicle brush open and heard two men speaking as they came inside. "Are you fucking mad?" One of the men responded in a rather scared tone, while the other started to explain where he'd found the girl, how she'd just arrived, new clothes, and untouched by anyone in the prison.

"If you're smart you'll keep her that way too!" The same man protested, the second man was slightly confused however as to what was going on. Summer didn't wait for things to get explained however as she lifted her chained foot and swung it under the second male's leg, knocking him forward. This movement caused the first male to panic and run while Summer shot up into a sitting position as her same leg circled around on top of the male, while she moved herself to climb over him, moving the chain as much as she could, up and around his neck.

"The key!" She demanded, or at least attempted to as much as she possibly could in the innocent tone she had about her. This of course caused the man to laugh. "What you gonna do honey, beg me to death?" He asked with a laugh "You won't survive five minutes out there." He taunted as she sucked in a deep breath and shook her head. "I don't need to!" She continued as she tightened the chain around his neck. "I just gotta survive long enough for my siblings to find me."

She replied in a more confident tone. "Now... The key!" The male laughed at her words about her family finding her before he moved to reach into his pocket. Once he pulled out the key she snatched it from him and got herself loose before she moved quickly out of the van. Once out of the van she slid under it and out of sight, just in time for the rather large male to land on the ground behind her. Not wasting any time she scurried out from under the front of the truck and lept onto the hood." "Thank you for the gymnastic lessons daddy." She spoke to herself before she grabbed hold of a fire escape and started to make her way up it, slipping into the first window she could find.

It wasn't long that she waited in the room, just hoping to catch her breath when she heard the familiar sound of her oldest brother's hummer, causing a wide grin to cross her face. Of course, his hummer meant he was driving, so she got quickly to her feet from where she was resting on the floor and lept out the window and quickly over the railing before landing on her feet on the ground, then brushing herself off as she stood, her ultimate goal to catch the attention of her siblings, before she caught the attention of some other asshole that wanted to keep her for a trophy bride.

okwgph.jpg
34y5vko.jpg
k1vrwj.jpg

Weapons: Costom made Katana, 9mm handgun w/extended clip, Crossbow, bully club atached to belt, 10in Hunting knife strapped to calf, Baretta, AK7

After bulldozing through the group of crazies a few miles back, JC packed up a bowl and started toking away aong with her brother Krys. "I swear ta fuckin' god if anyone puts their grubby mitts on my little sister I'mma gut em' like a fish!" ,the older twin growled out as Zach sped down the streets of Kent County. "Ain't nobody gonna get to her or Jax before we do!" ,Zachariah snapped out as he pointed at his sister who raised her hands in mock surrender. "You bettah cool ya fuckin' jets bruh, don't be snappin' at me like some lil bitch! I'll fuck you up I don't care if we're related!" ,JC retorted while pointing back at her older brother making Krys start snickering in the back seat.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" ,both JC and Zach turned around and shouted towards Krys at the same time causing him to do as JC did a few seconds before and raise his hands in mock surrender as he pressed his lips firmly together to keep from laughing in their faces, something he knew would get him decked indefinitely. "WHOA STOP!" ,Krys then exclaimed while pointing towards the road ahead. As soon as Krys shouted, Zach turned just in time to see Summer as they passed right by her. The sound of tires squealing and the smell of burnt rubber filled the air around him along with JC's hysterical laughter as Zach stopped and put the vehicle in reverse. Once he reached Summer he put the truck in park and got out of the vehicle.

"Grazie a Dio .... vieni qui bambina .... dov'è tuo fratello?" ,Zachariah breathed out in a somewhat relieved tone before his attention went to a large man coming from the backyard of the house they were in front of. The man stopped dead in his tracks once he took one look at Zach and a look of fear crossed his face before he turned to run. Just as Zachariah was about to simply brush it off and turned his attention back to Summer, a loud scream echoed out before, "Whoops my finger slipped" ,the older twin stated quickly as Zach shot her a look after the man who was about to run hit the ground with an arrow stuck in the back of his knee. "You're so full of shit ya eyes are brown! Seriously JC?!" ,Zachariah asked making JC point at him as she hung her upper body out of the truck's open window. "Alright! He gave me a bad vibe....so I shot him, no big deal...." ,JC admitted before turning her attention to the screaming man in the yard. "Aye! Shut the fuck up ya mook! It's not even that serious.....fuckin' vagina bag.....UGH....where the fuck is my little brother?!" ,the older twin ranted before looking to Summer and Zach once more and hitting her bowl.

2vn1300.jpg

Nickname:
Attire: Leopard print haulter top, black velvet vest, black slacks, platform shoes.

Summer jumped into the air as the hummer sped past her, instantly flying back against the wall. Her eyes moving towards the vehicle as it came into reverse, a smile crossing her face before she ran up to her older brother, throwing her arms around his neck as she hugged him tightly. "Sono così felice di vedere voi ragazzi" She replied, in the same Italian tongue her older brother used. Italian became a second language for her, and shortly after shit went down, she even started taking courses, to touch up on it so that when family was reunited she could brag about how good she'd gotten.

And she most certainly wasn't lying, she was happy to see them, of course, when she was asked about Jackson, she slowly shook her head and bit her bottom lip before jumping at the male screaming. Glaring at JC she reached over and slapped her sister before reaching back behind the seat towards Krys. "Hi." Summer spoke in a soft tone as she fought back an ever growing urge to cry, unable to hide it as she buried her face into her brother's chest when JC asked the same question... Where was Jax?

"I don't... I don't know." she responded as she pulled back from Zach's chest and looked up at him. "I don't know where he is... I... I think... I think they put him in the drink." she replied as she pointed in the direction of the ocean. "If... If he's even in here." she responded, lifting a hand to her face she wiped away some tears. "It all... It happened so fast all I... All I remember is that things were going exactly according to plan and then... I saw... I saw Peyton."

okwgph.jpg
34y5vko.jpg
k1vrwj.jpg

When Summer slapped her, JC stuck her tongue out at her youngest sister before shooting another arrow, this time putting it through the screaming man's head as Summer began to answer her and Zach's question. After Summer finished and Peyton was brought up, JC instantly grit her teeth and slapped the side of the truck with her hand. "That little fuckin' bitch! Get the fuck in the cah what the fuck are ya waitin' for, we gotta get to Westerly and see if Jax is there....I swear ta god I will rip Peyton's dick off and shove it down his two facin' throat!....MOTHA FUCKAH, LET'S GO!" ,JC ranted out in a rage. To anyone who didn't know her it wouldn't understand the reason for such hysterics but everyone who knew the young woman well knew she was flipping out because she was terrified and her mind was racing with every possible thing that could've happened and every possible place Jackson could be if, like Summer said....he was even in there.

"What the fuck do you mean everything was going according to plan?! What the fuck did you guys do Summer?!" ,JC asked as Zachariah opened the back door of the truck to let Summer in before he made his way back around to the driver's seat. "JC calm down, let's go see if he's at the beach okay?" ,Zachariah said in a calm tone as he got into the truck making JC shake her head before smacking her hand on the dashboard. "NO! My fuckin' baby brother is missing and Peyton's ugly ass is involved somehow I KNOW IT!" ,the older twin ranted out in response before her breathing started to get heavy. "FUCKIN' DRIIIIVE!" ,JC practically screamed out causing Zach to floor it so that she would calm down a bit.

Once the vehicle was moving, JC took a deep breath then looked back at Summer and smiled. "I missed you" ,the older twin stated in a completely calm and somewhat loving tone as she looked to her youngest sister. JC was unique to say the least and very few really understood her mainly because most people couldn't handle her outbursts. Although she did indeed suffer from multiple mental illnesses that caused her to act in some not so polite ways even towards those she loved, the young woman was one of the most loyal and kind people once one looked past her illnesses and understood that some things were just uncontrollable for her but that didn't make her a horrible person, not any worse than anyone else in the place anyways.

2vn1300.jpg

Nickname:

Summer bit her bottom lip and nodded to JC's words. She didn't know what the man was doing in the facility, and she didn't even tell her sister what he said to her, to... To them. He told them to take her inside like... Like he had some power, some authority, and it made her really uneasy in ways that she just couldn't explain. As JC ranted that they should go, she nodded again before looking to Zach as she moved towards the back door of his hummer. when JC asked her question however, she froze up, getting a deer in the headlights expression on her face, pressing her lips together to keep from crying as her older brother nudged her into the vehicle.

Once inside she threw her arms around Krys and hugged him tightly while she looked at JC, nodding once more to her older sister's words. "We.. We gotta find him." Summer agreed before settling in as Zach began to drive. She smiled as JC said that she missed her and placed an arm on her shoulder. "I missed you too, we both did, we missed all of you guys, that's why..." Summer drew in a deep breath, before looking to Zach.

"I'll talk, you just... Drive." She stated, not wanting her brother to hear something that he didn't like and slow down process to finding Jackson. "Jax and I were working on shutting this place down, we'd been doing so since... Well since we were taken away from you. We got great jobs, our own place so we had privacy, and we got to work... We studied so many maps, so much blue prints I'm tired of it... We did training exercises that make my legs ache just thinking about them..."

Summer glanced out the window as she continued to talk. "Then... This morning the government broke into our home... And took us to their shit shack they call a facility... From there... We..." Summer looked to JC as she continued. "Jax had the place memorized, probably better than the original designers, he was going to hack the mainframe and shut this place down... The lights were out, and.. I was running through the hall when I ran smack dab into someone... Into... Into Peyton... And.. Now here I am... I... I don't know if Jackson got out or not, we... We never met up... I didn't see him since before the lights went out it was... It was all part of the plan, we were going to meet up and... Oh god."

Summer threw her hands over her mouth and shook her head. "If he gets caught because he's waiting for me... Expecting me to show and.... I never do I... Zach, hurry." Summer whimpered out as she dropped her head against the back of JC's chair as she shook it slowly while she whimpered. "It was flawless... What... What went wrong?"

okwgph.jpg
34y5vko.jpg
k1vrwj.jpg

As they drove towards Westerly and Summer explained things out, JC and the guys took everything in that she was saying. JC shook her head in disbelief while Krys simply stared at Summer with disbelief and Zach kept his cool while driving. There was no time for him to start panicking especially since he knew JC was about two seconds away from another outburst. It was inevitable. Knowing how he was feeling at the moment while listening to what Summer was telling them, Zach knew damn well the info was enough to drive his younger sister into another fit because she was concerned about the well being of Jackson.

"What....went....wrong?" ,JC began in response to Summer after the youngest Pierce girl asked her question. "WHAT WENT WRONG?!" ,the older twin repeated in a louder tone that made Krys flinch slightly before he growled at JC and shot her a dirty look. "Fix ya fuckin' face Krystopher! SUMMER! UGH!....FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK! ZACH SPEED THE FUCK UP WHAT ARE YOU NINETY?!" ,JC continued in another rant causing Zach to slam his hands against the steering wheel before pointing at her. "Urlare contro di me ancora una volta JC e Sto per strangolare" ,Zachariah snapped back in response causing JC to look to him with wide eyes as she took a deep breath in through her nose then pointed directly at her oldest brother.

"I fucking sfido a provare madre stronzo, dire qualcosa di diverso e ti spacco la mascella cazzo" ,JC retorted while slamming her hand against the dashboard. "You need to calm down!" ,Zach hissed out in a stern tone as he continued to drive. "And you need to step on it grandma, we're burning fuckin' daylight and Jackson is out there somewhere!" ,the older twin snapped back making her older brother grit his teeth while fighting the urge to slap JC upside the head. However getting physically violent towards the older twin was something that did no good and was in fact foolish to even attempt. Zach knew how to handle it, he just needed a few moments to recollect himself before trying to.

"Don't worry JC, we're gonna find him and when we do, we're gonna bring him home to papa where he and Summer will be safe" ,Zach stated in a calm tone as he looked to his sister with a reassuring look in his eyes in an attempt to defuse her a bit. After Zachariah spoke, JC sighed while shaking her head slowly. "I know....I'm just fuckin' scared okay....I don't wanna find him somewhere ya know?" ,JC admitted before looking around her as if someone other than her family would see her concern and fear as they sped down the streets of Kent County, heading towards Misquamicut to see if their baby brother was there.

2vn1300.jpg

Nickname:

Summer shrugged when JC began responding to her asking what went wrong, then when she spoke in a louder turn Summer jumped slightly as she started to cry, shaking her head more frantically. She knew that JC wasn't yelling at her, JC was just in panic mode, but so was she, she had no idea where Jackson was, what if they didn't find him at the beach? Did that mean they didn't catch him yet? Did that mean they wouldn't catch him at all? Or... Or did it mean that someone got to him first? Did it mean he didn't make it to shore?

Right now the best thing they could ask for is finding him on the beach, because at least all the questions of where he was, would in fact be answered. When JC snapped at Krys, Summer looked to her brother and smiled, lightly placing a hand on his shoulder to let him know that it was ok. She didn't know that it was, but she had to believe it was. Well with Jackson anyway, they all knew JC's reaction and why it was such. When her name was said Summer looked to JC and smiled slightly.

"We... We had a wild card." She replied. The wild card in this case was the unknown factor of Peyton Mathews, and currently that was the only thing she could think of that screwed them up, unless their timing was off, maybe? Maybe they were running between shifts or something so there was someone that wasn't right where they needed to be? All she knew is that Peyton caught her, and if he wasn't there, there's a damn good chance she could have gotten away. He also didn't seem very shocked to see her, as if expecting her, and if he was expecting her to pull some shit, then most likely he was expecting Jackson to as well.

She shook her head as JC and Zach went back and forth. "Stop it you two!" She spoke in a sharp tone, though it was still a soft one, for her being the baby and actually telling them to shut up, it did feel rather out of place, however, she knew that if they didn't, things were just going to get out of control and their father was going to be beyond pissed. Right now returning without Jackson wasn't an option, and not in any world would returning without Jackson because the two oldest tried to kill one another would be.

Summer smiled and nodded then when Zach spoke of them finding Jax and her and him staying with James to be safe. "Good." She stated in a soft tone as she wrapped her arms around herself and sat back in her seat. "That's exactly where I wanna be... Home... And safe." She spoke in a soft tone before reaching a hand forward and resting it on JC's shoulder. "It's ok JC... We all are, but... Zach's right... I know Jackson will be there." She stated, more to reassure herself, than her sister.

Continued from Here

Snow's eyes opened slowly as the rough ride in the back seat of the car stirred him from sleep. His head was pounding and his body was covered in a flop sweat and trembling, he felt like living death. He didn't know where he was, didn't recognize the car he was in the back seat of and didn't know who the hell was driving it. The last thing his memory would recall was leaving for the Washington DC heist. Had they pulled it off? Did they get busted? Hijacked by other operators? The back of the head of the the person driving wasn't Normy the Nerd's or Cliff's for that matter, so what the hell happened to his crew? Whoever it was though, was too busy fidgeting with some sort of white device to notice he'd awoken.

Snow could feel something hard and metal in his front pocket and slowly and silently reached down and pulled a butterfly knife he didn't recognize from it. He opened it with out a sound and prepared to plunge it into the side of the driver's neck. He pulled his aching body up from the laying position on the seat, again moving slowly so that whoever it was didn't hear the seat springs, though he doubted they would over the loud exhaust. Just as he was about to shank the driver, blade inches from his neck, the kid looked up in the rear view mirror and the two locked eyes.

Snow's memory came back all at once, the robbery went bust, he'd be collared and his crew killed. He'd been taken to RICF and after refusing euthanasia they'd loaded him into a chopper and dropped him in the sea at night, still shackled. The long swim in the frigid water, the fish, and then waking up on shore. After he'd woken up in a drain pipe he'd saw the kid...what was his name? Something like a game, Jax, that was it. The kid had helped him, then the gang showed up. That's where he got the coat from. The kid was the son of a mob boss and had connections here inside. That's where they were going.

"Sorry kid, bad dreams." Snow said, seeing the surprised look on the kid's face with the knife just inches from his neck. Snow pulled it away and folded it back up and replaced it into his pocket. The movement hurt bad and he pulled the jacket open and checked the makeshift bandages on his side. They were dark brown with dried blood and covered in sand and grit.

"You think they'll have some medicine where we're going? I think I got a fever, probably turn into walking pneumonia unless I get some antibiotics soon." Snow asked. Inside the Jacket's inner wall pocket he could feel something hard as well and reached in to see what he'd missed when he took the jacket. He pulled out a half drank bottle of cheap whiskey, the label read 'Mcguffin's Rot Gut'. "Better than nothin'" He muttered to himself and took a swig. The fluid inside burned going down and tasted more like gasoline than any whiskey he'd ever tasted. Snow coughed and gagged as the venom his his stomach, the blood he coughed up into his hand was bright red and that was a bad sign.

okwgph.jpg
34y5vko.jpg
k1vrwj.jpg
28lqj4z.jpg

Name: Zachariah Pierce, Jolene Christen Pierce, Krystopher Pierce , Jackson Pierce
Attire: Same as Picture, Same as Picture, Same as Picture, Black cargo pants, black leather studded belt with concealed blade in buckle, plain black sleeveless tee, black converse sneakers(Classic high tops).
Weapons: Costom made Katana, 9mm handgun w/extended clip, Crossbow, bully club atached to belt, 10in Hunting knife strapped to calf, Baretta, AK7, Led pipe, blade in his belt buckle
Tagging: Each Other, Summer, Snow, OPEN

When Summer told them to stop it, both Zach and JC seized with their arguing before forcing themselves to have a better outlook on the whole situation. Then when Summer responded to what JC said about being scared, the older twin sighed softly while nodding in response as Zach continued to speed down the streets of Kent County in search for their baby brother. For a good half an hour of driving after the little argument, everyone was pretty silent, focused on searching for Jax and finding him safe. As the crew passed by an old Chevy on the road, Krys did his normal scan of the vehicle and his eyes widened before. "STOP.....follow that car Zach, Jax is at knife point" ,Krys shouted as he pointed out the back window towards the vehicle that had passed them.

After Krys spoke, Zachariah grabbed the hand break and spun his wheel causing the vehicle to spin around until it was facing the other direction. As soon as the vehicle was fully turned around, Zach hit the break and stopped the car from moving completely before he hit the gas and sped towards the Chevy. Jackson took in a deep breath as his eyes widened once the blade was held near his throat. The young man could tell Snow was out of it, the adrenaline rush faded, he was starting to feel his injuries, and the man was most likely suffering from some sort of amnesia. It wasn't too out of the norm but considering where he was, it definitely put Jackson on edge a bit and he gripped the steering wheel a bit, his knuckles turning white as his breathing picked up slightly.

A sigh of relief came from Jackson's mouth as soon as Snow apologized then pulled the knife away and the young man eased up a bit before laughing softly. "Holy shit, talk about being half a second away from pissin' myself....you good man?" ,Jackson asked right after passing a large black Hummer, one that he would've noticed if he hadn't been focused on his second near death experience in the place at the time. When Snow asked about medication then explained that he needed antibiotics and why, Jackson nodded before the sound of tires squealing could be heard from behind them causing Jackson to look into the rear view mirror. "Yes, if I know my father....I know he's sitting nicely and should have medication and bandages....Jamie can clean and stitch ya up if needed" ,Jackson said in response before pulling off to the side of the road.

"Sit tight, the black Hummer coming up is the welcome wagon....it's most likely armored and my brother is a damn good driver....we'll be in Prov before sun down if all goes well....he may have stuff on him to help you as well at least a first aid kit anyway" ,he then explained as he looked to Snow. Right after Jackson spoke, the iPod rested in the center console beeped causing Jackson to perk up a bit before looking to the device and noticing the light signaling that there were some sort of signal in the area. "Gotta mark the area....." ,he breathed out, mainly speaking to himself as he looked around the vehicle for anything he could place onto a nearby guard rail.

As Jackson searched the vehicle, his brother's truck pulled up behind the vehicle and his two older brothers along with his sister JC exited the vehicle and started making their way over to the Chevy, guns up and alert. The three surrounded the vehicle while looking inside, Krys raised an eyebrow as he watched Jackson look around the vehicle while JC looked to the man in the back seat. "Dude....this guy is practically a zombie Krys, you sure he was holding Jax up?" ,JC asked as she looked towards her brother who nodded in confirmation. "I know what I fuckin' saw JC" ,Krys said in response making JC point to him with the hand that wasn't gripping the handle of her crossbow. "Next person that yells at me is gettin' their fuckin' dick ripped off and shoved up their ass!" ,the older twin snapped causing Jackson to sit up straight and look to her before opening his door.

"Oh my god....relax! He's a friend, we got a nice helicopter tour before being dropped in. He saved my fuckin' life and now he needs help so, buck up and fuckin' do what dad would do and help him into the truck while I mark this hot spot....JC give me a Sharpie!" ,Jackson ranted towards his older siblings before looking towards the truck and smiling brightly as he seen Summer. "Thank god you found her!" ,he stated before exiting the vehicle as Zach made his way towards JC and shoved her away from the door before looking at Snow. "Can ya walk?" ,Zachariah asked before his gaze went to the bottle in the man's hand. "Got somethin' a bit better than that dragon piss for ya ta swig too if ya interested....let's get you good first though, eh?" ,he continued as JC spewed off a bunch of cuss words and insults towards the oldest Pierce boy while making vulgar gestures in response to the man shoving her.

2vn1300.jpg

Nickname:
Tagging: Zach, JC, Krys, Snow, OPEN

Summer ducked down quickly into her seat as her brother grabbed the hand break and began to spin the vehicle around. She knew that Zach was a good driver, but she absolutely hated seeing this part, it always made her want to throw up. This time the maneuver was defiantly needed however, she trusted what Krys saw, so she wasn't about to question it. Once they were turned around she lifted her head back up and shook it as if drawing herself out of a daze, her eyes then fixing on the vehicle in front of them. Once both vehicles had stopped, and her brothers and JC climbed from the hummer, she slowly ducked down into the seat.

If her brother was being held up and everyone with a weapon was getting out, the last thing she wanted was to be spotted, and risk being drug out of the vehicle and away from her family, especially after she'd just found them. She slid over in the seat however when Krys snapped at JC, then climbed into the front driver seat and rested against the window as everyone continued to go back and forth. When Jax spoke of them finding her, she smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah... You... You ok?" Summer asked in a soft tone before her eyes went to Snow as he was helped out of the back seat.

She wrinkled up her nose and shook her head as she took in his appearance, well, more his condition than his appearance. "I... I didn't ask... But... Jamie... Alexis... I mean are they... They're still... Alright... Right?" Summer stuttered through the words as she asked her question, the older man's condition drawing her desire to know. She didn't know anyone better equip to help someone in his condition, but if she wasn't still around, then chances were pretty good she'd have to try her luck, and in that case... Well... She just hoped that Jamie was ok. "JC... Seriously, stop it!" Summer snapped as she pointed to her older sister before reaching a hand out the window and grabbing towards her older sister.

"You know how he gets, just, let him help the guy, so we can get going, yeah? Everything's going to be ok." She stated in a somewhat calm tone before her attention went back to Jax. "So... Um... Dad's gonna wanna know what happened, Jax, you... You ready to tell him? I... I'm not sure he's ready to hear what intel I got, personally."

"Whoa....Whoa....everybody just slow down....I realize things seem a bit tense right now and I can understand the protective nature your family has for one another. I can assure you all that I meant ... cough cough cough..no harm." Snow said as they hoisted him out of the car, holding him in a tight grip under the arms. Yes he was well trained and an elite killing machine who would've taken on the lot of them in a heartbeat, but now he was badly injured and in need of urgent care so he tried to calm everyone down.

Snow did his best to wrestle his arm away from the older Pierce brother holding him up. Once he jerked free he leaned on the Chevy's roof. "I don't want to sound like a dick right now, but my head can't handle the cacophony of sibling discord right now. I'd like to stay in the Chevy. I've been sleeping since we left the beach, and yes I do look like dog shit right now, but I can drive and that Hummer looks a bit overcrowded for my tastes right now. I'll follow you in the Chevy, I know it sounds like I feel, but both I and it will make it to providence....If that isn't an imposition?" Snow asked, raising his hands in the air to show he didn't want any trouble. He looked over to Jax hoping the kid would vouch for the ride arrangement.

okwgph.jpg
34y5vko.jpg
k1vrwj.jpg
28lqj4z.jpg

Name: Zachariah Pierce, Jolene Christen Pierce, Krystopher Pierce , Jackson Pierce
Attire: Same as Picture, Same as Picture, Same as Picture, Black cargo pants, black leather studded belt with concealed blade in buckle, plain black sleeveless tee, black converse sneakers(Classic high tops).
Weapons: Costom made Katana, 9mm handgun w/extended clip, Crossbow, bully club atached to belt, 10in Hunting knife strapped to calf, Baretta, AK47, Led pipe, blade in his belt buckle

"Of course they're alright, they're waiting for us to bring ya home" ,Zachariah told Summer in response to her asing about their sisters who were back in Providence. JC looked to Summer and laughed a bit as the woman reached for her and spoke of how Jackson got. "Yeah, yeah, real humanitarian and all that shit....alright, I'm done....for now" ,JC said in response to Summer before looking to Snow as the man spoke of not wanting to sound like a dick. The older twin threw her head back and laughed before returning her attention to Snow. "Trust me man there is absolutely NO way you can be more of a dick then me....ain't that right Jax?" ,JC stated in a playful tone that would tell the man she was simply being friendly and trying to joke around. It was how she was, no matter how dark, bloody, or nasty a situation was, JC always had jokes or some ind of smart ass remark to make.

As Snow spoke of driving himself to Providence after pulling away from Zach, the guys and JC all listened until he was finished. When Snow looked to Jackson, the young man looked to his oldest brother and nodded to vouch for the man. Of course Jackson wasn't going to give them too much info, like the tattoo he had seen, just yet and he wouldn't unless his new found friend wanted him too. Jackson was all about his family but he was also a very loyal friend and Snow saved his life, so Jackson in turn would keep the man's personal business to his damn self. "Alright if you're sure ya can make it I really don't blame ya for not wanting to ride wit a buncha brawlic sibings.....sorry for the added headache bruh....hold on a second before we head out...." ,Zach stated before he made his way over to his truck and reached into the driver's side to pop the back open.

Krys, JC, and Jackson all watched as their oldest brother opened up the back of the truck and pulled out a few items before slamming it shut again. Once the oldest Pierce son returned he set the items he had grabbed onto the hood of the car. A canteen filled with fresh water, some apples, a pint of Fireball whiskey, and a solid black lock box. "I'm no doctor but it's a bit of a drive and we're in enemy territory and by enemy I mean this is cannibal county and we don't like 'em....there's a guy named Spike who runs shit around here, he's got everyone in the area under his thumb for lord knows what reason.....he's a twisted fuck and the last thing I want is for the guy that saved my kid brother's neck to become an appetizer for some freaks who have an entire ocean filled with food surroundin' them but still opt for human flesh" ,Zachariah began as he unlocked the black box and pulled out the extra Baretta he had and loaded a clip into it before grabbing a couple extras and waling over to Snow.

Once he was standing in front of the man, Zachariah held the gun up to show Snow. "I trust my brotha with my life, he's a fuckin' genius and a great judge of character.....you helped him out, now we're gonna help you out....consider this a gift from me to you, I'm sure my father's gonna hook ya up once we tell him what ya did for Jax here...." ,he told the man before handing him the gun and extra ammo. After he handed it off, Zachariah then reached into his pocket and pulled out a pill bottle as JC finally gave Jackson the marker he had asked for and the youngest Pierce brother quickly made his way over to the guard rail they were parked next and drew large J on it. "Vicodin....it'll help numb the pain a bit until we can get ya patched up, there's four left in the bottle and we got a stock of meds back in Fed Hill....got ya some food too, it's not much but once we get you to papa he'll see to it you get proper meal after ya patched up....we're ready whenever you are" ,Zachariah continued before looking to Jackson as the young man drew on the guard rail.

"Whatcha doin' Jax? Almost ready to head out?" ,he asked causing Jackson to nod before standing up again and looking to the rest of the group. "I'm marking a possible ticket to take our damn country back....if only Sna-...." ,Jackson began but quickly stopped before blurting out the name he was about to. "It may take a REALLY long time to accomplish but.....I have an idea....and yes I'm ready to go whenever....I'm fucking starving, they don't feed you while they have you held up in the processing area and I was there damn near all of yesterday and quite a bit of today....I want some food" ,Jackson admitted before his stomach growled a bit making JC shake her head before making her way over to the truck. "Okay seriously, they starved ya guys, Summer ran into Peyton's bitch ass in the processing center, and you guys got some information that you're hiding....you bettah not lie to papa guys he may miss you like crazy but he'll still take you over his knee" ,JC ranted as she climbed into the truck and started rummaging through the back.

"Wait you saw Peyton? Is he coming here too? What the hell Summer?" ,Jackson question before shaking his head. "Know what, we can talk about this later....my friend isn't healing any faster with us standing around with our dicks in our hands" ,he continued in a calm tone right before JC could be heard laughing hysterically from inside the truck. "Holy fuck, where the hell is this coming from? I've never even heard him say the word crap before and now he's all shit, piss, fuck, cunt and stuff....it's so fuckin' weird!" ,the older twin practically cried out through her laughter before exiting the vehicle again. "Apples or peaches guys?" ,JC asked as she looked to her youngest siblings. "Apples. But seriously let's go" ,Jackson said in response before looking to Snow. "You sure you'll be okay?" ,he asked even though he was pretty sure the man would make it despite his current condition.

2vn1300.jpg

Nickname:
Tagging: Zach, JC, Krys, Snow, OPEN

Summer stayed pretty silent during everything that was said, laughing a bit when Snow spoke of preferring to ride alone rather than with the lot of them. She couldn't blame the guy really, numerous road trips with this crew she could most certainly fight for his point of view. Besides, if he was well enough to drive, to be up moving around, she'd rather not have him in the same vehicle as her anyway. Not that she didn't trust the guy but.... Well she didn't know him, so that was reason enough for her to be skeptical. Yeah sure he saved Jackson, but did he, or did he save his ass and Jackson just happened to benefit?

After seeing Peyton before being brought into this shit hole... She was skeptical of damn near everyone and everything, however she'd keep it to herself, at least for the time being, not wanting to ruffle any feathers, or upset the man, especially if and when he turned out to be one of the good ones. It wasn't really fair to judge him badly right off anyway, especially when he started with such a good deed. When her name was said she jerked her head and looked at Jax before shrugging her shoulder.

She knew the answer to her brother's question, but she knew that nobody there was going to like it, so she would save it... At least for now... Yeah JC was right, they would have to tell daddy everything, but this information could wait until he was there to hear it, til they were home, not on moving ground, but on solid territory. "Peaches." Summer responded before snagging a can from her sister's hand. She honestly didn't care, she just wanted to get on the road. Especially after her oldest sibling used the term cannibals. It gave her chills, especially considering what she woke up to, and she didn't want to think about it. "So come on, new guy looks well enough to drive to me... Hurry! Hurry!" Summer ranted before crawling back into the back seat and settling in.

Snow nodded when he saw Zachariah bringing over the arm load of supplies, he tucked the gun into his waistband and put the extra clips into his new jacket. He tossed the apples, water and booze into the passenger seat of the Chevy where he could get at it easily while on the road. The mostly empty bottle of Vicodin he popped open right away and downed two of the tablets without bothering to check dosage.

"Thanks" He muttered and leaned back against the car's roof. Snow viewed the group, obviously Zac was the one in charge, but the lesbo, JC seemed like she commanded respect as well. The others appeared to be followers other than Jax. Although young he seemed to have some pulling power among his siblings. Summer however, although quiet, seemed quite fetching and he had to wonder what her story was.

Snow nodded as they suggested they get going because of the cannibals, but kept his mouth shut about having killed the very person they were referencing. The urgency that they felt was a good thing and he didn't see the need to abolish that through bragging about his kills. Besides there were most likely the rest of his gang around here and if they saw him wearing Spike's jacket they might feel the need to fill their bellies with his flesh in retribution.

Snow hopped in the car and started it back up, he waited until the Hummer passed him and then followed behind them. The thing he didn't tell them was that the reason he wanted to stay in his own vehicle was because he didn't want to go to their compound just yet. He'd follow them and once he found out where the compound was in Fed Hill he'd peel off and set out on what he wanted to accomplish on his own. He wasn't writing the Pierce family off all together, their resources would most likely come in handy later, but for now he needed his privacy for what he needed to do. The supplies they gave him would get him where he needed to go, and once he was there he'd be able to patch himself up on his own.

okwgph.jpg
34y5vko.jpg
k1vrwj.jpg
28lqj4z.jpg

Weapons: Costom made Katana, 9mm handgun w/extended clip, Crossbow, bully club atached to belt, 10in Hunting knife strapped to calf, Baretta, AK47, Led pipe, blade in his belt buckle

When Summer answered her then snatched a can of peaches from her hand, JC shot her youngest sister a look before tossing Jackson an apple. "Seriously Summer, calm your tits...." ,the older twin began before she started making her way back towards the truck. "All snatching shit out my hand....the fuck man" ,JC then continued before flinging the passenger's side door open and getting into the Hummer. Once JC got into the truck and Snow nodded in response to Zach saying they should get out of the area, Jackson nodded to Snow as he started making his way towards the truck.

"Catch ya later man....thanks again" ,the youngest Pierce son stated before climbing into Zach's truck and settling in next to Summer. "I miss papa, it'll be nice to see him again" ,Jackson stated softly to his sister once he was in the vehicle. After he spoke, Jax looked out the window towards his brothers who were making their way towards the truck after giving Snow the supplies. Once everyone was in the vehicle and settled in, Zach started the engine and drove towards Providence County. "I'm gonna radio papa once we're close enough to let him know we got ya guys....he's gonna be absolutely ecstatic" ,Zach began as he drove down the streets of Kent County.

"The poor guy's been going nuts since he got the news" ,he continued before reaching into the center console and grabbing a smoke from a half empty pack. "JC, gimme a light" ,he stated while reaching his hand towards the older twin who grinned before handing him a small LED flashlight. "Awe, you're corny as hell dude, seriously, give me a lighter" ,Zachariah said in a slightly annoyed tone while throwing the flashlight at JC who was laughing hysterically at hr own joke while Jackson snickered from the back seat.

2vn1300.jpg

Nickname:
Tagging: Zach, JC, Krys, CLOSED

Summer rolled her eyes as JC told her to calm her tits. "Not that it's any of your never mind, but it just so happens my tits.... May just be the only things that are calm!" she replied before crawling into the back seat before working to open the can. She proped her feet up against the center console before rolling her eyes once more as JC continued ranting as she got into the vehicle. Summer was hungry, and she knew that JC ranted for a good hour or two about certain things anyway, so she wasn't really going to pay it any mind as she popped a peach half into her mouth just as Jackson climbed in beside her.

She smiled and nodded in agreement to his statement. "I'm beyond ready to go home." She agreed, and she meant the same home that her siblings all knew. Sure it was in a prison town now, but that was still home to her and Jackson both, regardless of having the other place they stayed. That was just a halfway house, it was a means to an end, this was where they belonged, with their family. Summer glanced up once more as her older brothers got into the hummer as well before she looked to see where Snow was heading, watching the vehicle he was in until the hummer passed it then returning her attention back to her food.

She didn't really take much notice as JC and Zach went back and forth until Zach called her older sister corny, causing Summer to snicker softly as she finished off her can of peaches. "What happened?" she asked, rather out of the loop, more so than she would have normally liked to admit especially, looking from Zach to JC and then to Jackson before returning her gaze to the front seat. "Is JC being a boob again?" Summer asked with a soft laugh. "No wonder that guy wanted his own vehicle." the young woman teased before she sat forward in her seat. "So... How long til we get there?" She asked in an "are we there yet?" type tone.

Back
Top Bottom