Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Rhode Island OOC Chatter

Thank you :D

I have a few other area threads to throw up but only places like the Processing/Deportation Area and a few other landmarks but If everyone's ready I can throw up my started in Fed Hill soon. If anyone wanted to venture into Pierce territory. If not there are definitely a few different places to choose from :D

I think my character would be one of the unfortunates that gets dropped in the ocean and has to swim to Kent beach. Should I post my initial post in the processing/deportation thread, or in the Kent county travel thread?

You can post in either of those threads. If he's dropped into the water then he would be dropped at a minimum of a mile from the shoreline of Misquamicut beach. The distance from the beach depends on the seriousness of the infraction committed while in the processing area :)

I had an idea for my youngest character and the computers/power system within the processing area that would land him a nice watery entrance as well down the line :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone characters come into play. You all have some awesome contributions with the characters so far and I'm enjoying the variety very much.

On a side note, love the picture you used for Snowman! I'm a huge fan of anti heroes and Snake and Max are my favorites. New age action movies just don't have guys like that anymore. Not any I've seen anyway haha.

I had another element to add to the story and wanted to see what everyone thought about it. The weather in Rhode Island isn't always all nice and sunny. So depending on time of year the conditions would differ, the season would change as if they would on a regular modern day calendar and winter's could be harsh, spring and summer nice and warm, etc. Could add a bit more to the story in my opinion but I want everyone's thoughts on it before just going for it.

toritaynympho said:
Thinking over where to put my characters. Ill post tonight.

No rush on posting :) I'll be placing my characters in various places in a few so anyone can feel free to interact with them if interested :D

I'll be going abroad for a few days. Will most likely not have any connection to the net. Will be back sometime Sunday.

I've already posted my entry post.

hey Alpha, quick question would you like our two characters to meet on the beach or are you waiting for your character's sister to interact?

There's activity in Fed Hill, you can always have your characters walk into scene to see the Don, or you can pop into scene in Kent County where Snow and the Pierce children are currently, and there's also the Processing Area where the lovely Josie is currently. Or there is always the option of starting something up in a thread that hasn't had activity yet. I plan on bringing more characters in soon and I do believe Viper hasn't reached her cap yet either lol so there will definitely be interaction for you either way. If you wanna place your characters in a thread that hasn't been posted yet I can bring in another one of my guys or gals to play if you wanted :D

Cool, thanks.

I think I'll go to an unused one. But no rush for anyone to join me. I'll be offline for a bit tomorrow.

Me reach my cap? HA! I bring three or four hundred characters in here... Alpha will skin ma ass. lol.... No but seriously... I know one more I wanna bring in for sure, and I can bring in some others too... Just lemme know.

Back
Top Bottom