A Cosmic Mate (Um x Mellow)

"Sounds like a plan Red," She-Hulk replied confidently. In a flash her strong hands had taken Jean by her shapely hips, the added weight of her inflated stomach not enough to inconvenience her. Her cock swung upward at such speeds that a mortal would have been sliced in half from the movement of the air alone. How fortunate it was then that neither of these women were even close to being mortal.

Her cock slammed upward and contacted the Phoenix's womb, the impact releasing a shockave that flattened the trees around them in a hundred yard radius. Jen grinned, the soles of her feet sinking into the hard earth, while she then got to work slamming up into Jean again and again with each impact unleashing another mighty shockwave.

Jean gasped as she was suddenly grasped, the rush of air against her lower body almost making her cum once again, sending her belly and breasts into a wild bounce. "My my...feeling really excited hm? Isn't it so good to let loose? To not have to worry about those silly mortals getting in the way?" Jean licked her lips, or at least halfway anyway, as she was doing so Jen's cock slammed into her, causing Jean's eyes and mouth to go wide, before she let out a scream of pleasure that shook the mountains themselves, flames erupting from her body that turned even the rock beneath them to molten slag.

The shockwaves that devastated the land also sent trembles through Jean's body, her hands immediately reaching up, grasping Jen's breasts once more, squeezing them with enough force to crush diamonds into dust. Now that the gamma powered amazon was no longer holding back, neither was Jean, she allowed her moans and cries of pleasure to spill free.

It had been a long time since Jen had a chance to cut loose. Usually she only reserved it for world-ending threats, or bad guys who had really managed to piss her off. Using this much power for sex was... excessive to put it one way. But when she felt the heat wash over her, a fire that melted the very earth around them, she knew that going all out like this was going to be her best shot at surviving.

Jen grunted and growled, her speedy thrusts rapidly reaching superhuman velocities as the steel girder of her cock drove into Jean's already stuffed womb. "Girl, you are even fucking hotter now... 'slike I'm sticking my dick in a volcano!" Small wonder Jean had chosen her specifically for this task. She supposed this was an honour, in a weird sort of way. Things could have been worse.

Oh it felt so amazing, to be fucked with such force, with the force to split mountains and turn boulders to dust, to be slammed with a cock so hard that it could shatter diamond. This was it...this was what Jen had wanted all along. Sure, conceiving a child was a wonderful bonus, but to feel this pleasure, to feel the pleasure that no mortal could ever hope to feel. "Y-YES! Th-that's it! Give it to me! Give it all to me!!" Jean wrapped her legs around Jen's waist, tongue rolling out of her mouth, drool running from her but it was evaporating almost instantly from the incredible heat she was producing.

"N-NGH!" Jean cried out, then let out a roar that split the Earth around them as she came, hard. Her pussy squeezed down, sucking Jen's cock in like a vacuum, squeezing with the force of a Hulk fist, whilst fluids squirted from her with enough force to carve through diamond.

Again and again Jen went at it, her breath rough and powerful, her might rising just as her new mate seemed to be holding back progressively less. A long roar tore from the She-Hulk's throat, followed by powerful blasts of her seed racing into Jean's womb once more, distending her celestial womanhood further and further from the volume until the swelling of her abdomen grew several magnitudes larger.

She-Hulk slowly caught her breath, watching as the dust settled and she could see the great crater in the earth that their fucking had formed beneath their feet. "Shit... that sure was something..." the greenskin remarked in a modest murmur.

Jean's belly bulged larger and larger with every passing second, feeling herself being flooded with cum....but it was more than that...it was raw, untamed power. Jean felt her body being pushed away, her growing belly forcing her further and further away from Jen, until she could no longer hold on, now supported only by the strength of Jen's cock....until finally the flow of cum stopped, Jean having to focus her power in order to hold it all inside, not wanting to let a single drop of that precious cum escape. "Nnngh...oh yes....most definitely something....a fuck that truly did move the Earth itself...." The demi-god chuckled slightly, hands rubbing over her gigantic belly softly. "Yes....with this....I will truly bear a child of limitless power and potential....your child shall rule over Universes you cannot even conceive of now that you have untamed yourself"

Back
Top Bottom