A Cosmic Mate (Um x Mellow)

Uminator

Star
Jean Grey was no longer sure where she ended and the Phoenix began, in all truth she didn't particularly care either. She had given up on the idea of clinging to her petty mortality, why hold on to it when she now had so much more? Fighting against her new nature was what had caused her to lash out in the first place, body and mind fighting themselves, resulting in her physical body lashing out at the universe around her. Now that she had found peace within herself she was no true danger to anyone but those who dared to cross her. But there had been some parts of her old mortal life that she had been unable to let go of, certain instincts that were a part of the very foundation of all life, one in particular which now resonated more strongly than any other....the maternal instinct, the need to propogate herself. Even cosmic beings such as she had become were still bound by such fundamental principles and it was one that, even could she bend it, Jean had no wish to.

But that in itself brought another problem. Whom in all the cosmos could possibly help her to satisfy that need? Other cosmic beings in the universe seemed to have ceased caring about such desires, which left only a universe of mortals. But even then, amongst the countless individuals across the infinite galaxies, who could possibly suit the mating needs of what was no essentially a god?
Jean had travelled the Universe in search of an answer, and to both her surprise, and complete lack of surprise, her journey had brought her back to her original home, Earth. This was a world teeming with possibilities moreso than any other...and here Jean had found the one she had been searching for.
She needed someone of infinte power like herself, someone capable of adapting to literally any situation. She had found two such candidates, but one of them was a mindless brute, only in possession of his powers part of the time. The other though was perfect. Oh sure, the other was a female....but unknown to others this female was perfectly capable of breeding with another female. Jean shivered and licked her lips as she floated in space, staring down at the Earth, her senses having found the one she needed. Well, there was no point in delaying, the instinct within grew stronger with every second, only amplified by the infinite power now within her.

In a flash of light Jean, or the Phoenix as those on Earth may still call her, appeared before her chosen one, the one known as both Jennifer Walters and the She-Hulk. She didn't particularly care for whatever mortal matter Jen may have currently been involved in, or what location she was in, it didn't matter after all. "We have business to discuss, the Phoenix has chosen you to further herself through progeny"

"Uagh... no more Asgard Slammers..." She-Hulk murmured to herself as she drunkenly stumbled out of her bedroom, green feet moving over the plush carpet of her penthouse living room. She'd been invited to another party at Hercules', got talked into downing a little more than she was used to, and the hangover was still present. Fortunately her gamma physique was going to keep her from feeling this for too long.

Jen continued long slowly, her white bathrobe only partially tied along her tall and muscular frame. "Ah... shit..." she raised a hand to shield her eyes, half thinking the sudden golden flash was coming through her window... only to hear a voice and realised that the source of light was talking to her, and was... quite busty too. It took the seven foot gammazon several moments to realise just who specifically was talking to her.

"Whoa, wha... Jean Grey? The X-Man...?" she asked, feeling the buzz of her hangover and the ache in her head steadily fade into the background. "What in the heck are you talking about? Progeny?"

"An X-Man? Yes....I suppose I was one of those once..." Jean was floating above the floor, her body envelopped in flames, yet they didn't burn anything they touched, not whilst she was calm anyway. She chuckled slightly as she thought of her old life, the memories were so much more fond now that she didn't desperately try to cling to that life, now she could look back on them as simply another time rather than something to go back to. But there was no place for her there now, amongst such meager beings. "But no longer...my place is no longer there, those petty squabbles are meaningless to me now" Slowly Jean floated down to the floor, the flames slowl receeding until she appeared as little more than any other busty woman in tight spandex, hardly an unusual sight on this world by now.

"And yes, Progeny. I know quite well of your secrets Jennifer Walters, the ones you have kept from the world, quite a miracle given your choice of attire at times..." She couldn't help but laugh, in combing through Jen's life Jean was all too aware of the seemingly skintight outfits Jen had chosen to fight crime in, though even Jean couldn't quite figure out how something like that had been kept a secret. "And it is because of that secret I come to you with a proposal. I wish to merge my limitless power with your limitless potential, in the form of a child that you will give to me"

Jen watched her closely, feeling just a little on edge as she surveyed the shorter figure before her. While the redhead mightn't have looked it, She-Hulk knew she was in the presence of an exceptionally lethal being. Best not to make her mad if that could be avoided. Jen watched her closely, listened to her pitch, and found herself just a touch annoyed. Seemed that Jean knew about her 'big' secret, but that wasn't too big a shock. She was psychic after all.

"I gotta tell you, I'm not exactly much of a role model." She gripped the ties to her robe and opened them casually, the dark green meat of her cock flopping downward. It was flaccid yet still quite potent in size, and at full hardness... well it would put quite a few beings to shame. "But something tells me you won't take no for an answer... so fuck it. I could do with draining my balls anyway," she said, settling a hand under her dark green sack and giving it a shake. Two dense balls, each as thick as her fists, and no doubt brimming with gamma-powered seed for the cosmic beauty.

"Not much of a role model? Oh but you are...you let nothing stand in your way, you do not deny your power..." Jean smirked, letting her eyes wander up and down Jen's exposed body as she opened up her robe, taking in the sight of those huge, heavy breasts, then that immense slab of meat hanging between her legs...barely hiding the heavy balls beneath....Jean's human side caused her to lick her lips without even realising it. Jen's body was radiating with raw, untamed power....that power and more would be their child's, the unlimited potential of gamma power combined with the cosmic power of the Phoenix. The thought made her shiver with almost as much excitement as the prospect of impregnation with such a being.

"Well then Jennifer Walters..." Jean stepped closer, embers beginning to appear on some of her clothes, her outfit starting to slowly burn away, but only in fairly innocent places, the shoulders, her belly, lower legs...almost as if teasing Jen by refusing to show her anything meaningful. "Be sure to hold nothing back, do not concern yourself with the world of mortals around you....I can repair their petty 'things' they care so much for"

It had been some time since Jen had had a proper partner. There were only a handful of women on the damn planet that could take the pace she liked to set, and Valkyrie had been off the planet for several months now. Already this was sounding pretty damn appealing to She-Hulk. Her hand settled over the carved emerald of her abs, scratching idly while Jean's skimpy attire was steadily burned away by her fire.

By now she was getting hard, her heavy cock starting to rise as she felt her own desire skyrocket. "Well, just don't break my house. This apartment wasn't exactly cheap," Jen remarked. Strong hands suddenly grabbed the redhead by her shapely womanly hips, hoisting her up and kissing her firmly. A low growl rumbled through her throat, her excitement welling inside her. By now She-Hulk's gamma dick was about half hard... at fourteen inches and counting!

Jean glanced down as she noticed movement, smirking as she watched She-Hulk's cock beginning to stir....only a being such as the She-Hulk could possibly have the power to bring a monster like that to life, and that power was exactly what Jean had come here for. "Hm? Ah...such material things...do not let those meaningless concerns hold you back. I'm sure a small part of you finds the destruction rather tempting given the nature of how it will occur..." Jean couldn't help but lick her lips at the thought...of She-Hulk letting herself loose, becoming a rampaging sex monster destroying everything in her path just to please herself...it was that monster she wanted to unleash.

She gasped as suddenly she was grabbed, her flames flaring up once again, but they would do nothing but merely tickle the gammon amazoness who had taken her. "Mmmm..." She leaned into the kiss eagerly, thrusting her tongue out to meet Jen's own. She could taste the pure power coursing through the woman....oh it was even more than she could've imagined...such limitless potential contained in a mortal shell. Jean's clothes continued to burn away, leaving her in something resembling a string bikini, barely covering her modesty. Burning hot hands reached down to grasp the growing monster between them, giving it a squeeze more powerful than any human could give, actually pressing into the flesh, stroking it slightly. Jean wanted more...she wanted to feel this thing's full power!

The She-Hulk was not as strong as her male counterpart, but the tradeoff was that she was generally smarter and more rational. Thus she met Jean's offer with a trace of skepticism in how she carried herself. Still, with how good the fire embracing her invulnerable body was, it felt as if she could at least humour the scantily clad redhead. "Hrmph... You got types sure to love your debauchery," the powerful gammazon remarked.

The stroke did help to add a few big green inches, and soon Jean was looking at a real monster. At full mast was a cock that was more durable than a steel beam, gamma-infused muscle able to support several hundred tons of weight without hint of issue. She-Hulk settled a hand on Jean's backside and gave it a few squeezes. A mortal woman probably would've been hurt by the pressure, but not someone carrying a godly space-bird inside them.

"Let's get to it then Jeanie."

"Why deny such base desires when you can embrace them? I answer to nobody, I am above the pettiness of modesty" She licked her lips, then groaned as she felt Jen's cock growing even larger, thicker, coursing with even more power with every passing second...until finally it was at full size, throbbing in so many ways. "Yes...I truly have chosen well..." She licked her lips again before taking a step back, looking down to take in Jen's cock for a few moments, basking in the almost godly sight of it. She gasped as her backside was grabbed and squeezed, grinning and wiggling her hips back into the taller woman's hands.

"Oh my yes...let us get to it indeed..." Jean's hands suddenly released She-Hulk's cock, but they were soon on her breasts instead, squeezing them, mouth leaning in and taking a nipple into her mouth, biting on it, sucking on it hard, whilst the rest of Jean's clothes were finally burned away, the heat so intense that not even ash remained, finally leaving the god like being completely bare, though she couldn't care less who saw her like this, just so long as the She-Hulk was the one to plant her seed within.

Admittedly this was a strange position to be in. Wasn't everyday that a space-god showed up and asked to be knocked up, but She-Hulk wasn't the sort to deny a fan. She felt the burning grip of Phoenix's hands stroking her hefty rack, the contact making her gasp sharply. "Hot damn!" she said with a bit of shock in her tone. The heat was actually quite pleasant, and in truth Jen knew few beings could grope her and make her actually FEEL it.

She-Hulk settled to lift Jean up, feeling just how weightless the cosmic host was in her hands. The fat purple head of her cock made contact with Jean's labia, pressure and gravity working in tandem to steadily work her cock into the tightness of her womanhood. The impressive girth pried her open steadily, juices smearing the crown of her cock. "Hot damn..." the towering gammazon muttered.

(Sorry this took so long. There's still a lot going on and my health is still rather 'bouncy' shall we say)

Jean grinned as She-Hulk decided to take control, or perhaps that Hulk temper was getting the better of her under the pressure of Jean's teasing, ether way, they were both going to get what they wanted. Jean grunted as she felt the head of the green woman's cock pressing against her, then groaned as it started to enter her, flames flaring up once again. The inside of Jean's body was even hotter than the outside, and so tight that a normal cock may well have been crushed, but for Jen it would be like a perfectly formed cock sleeve, the tightness and heat perfect for pleasuring a Hulk cock like hers.

"O-oh!" Jean cried out as her body slid further down She-Hulk's cock, she hadn't expected a mortal cock could feel so good! She wasn't prepared for this level of pleasure....to think even a mortal like this could make her feel so good. Yes, she had indeed chosen well....and they were only just getting started. "Wh-what is wrong mortal? Is this all you have...? I wish you to show me all of your power....show me I truly did choose the best mate"

It was hard to really stress the kinds of difficulties and considerations that Jen had to take when it came to fucking humans with her impressive sausage. These were not things she needed to keep in mind when it came to her current mate, able to feel the superhuman might condensed into the supermodel curves of her body. And that was to say nothing of the white hot furnace her cock was now plunging into, the incredible heat pulling sharp groans out of Jen's mouth.

"Hrr... feeling a little smug are we? Well trust me, I'll have you squawking in no time," Jen remarked. And soon She Hulk was driving in and out of the redhead at an impressive rate, that monster cock driving hard and deep into her welcoming cunt. "Gotta tell you though... you're pretty damn tight..." she said. Each squeeze of the Phoenix's pussy was magnificent, making Jen's eyelashes flutter in delight.

A little smug? Such a mortal concept....as far as Jean was concerned she had every right to act as superior as she did, she was a god now after all, more powerful than any of these mortal beings on Earth. She could snuff this planet out of existance should she so choose, but she had no reason to do so. Besides, she still carried an intense fondness for this world.

"Oh will you mortal? I certainly encourage you to try" A smirk crossed Jean's lips, but that smirk soon gave way to a wide gasp as She-Hulk started to pound her harder and harder, Jean's pussy remaining tight even as it gave way to the solid green flesh. Jean groaned loudly, her hands reaching up to once more grasp Jen's breasts, squeezing at them roughly, pinching at the diamond hard nipples, whilst Jean's body began to overflow with flames once more, washing over both of their bodies, disintegrating the carpet beneath them. "M-more....h-harder. Stop....stop controlling yourself mortal She-Hulk!"

It was hard to keep any level of focus or cohesion in her motions. Not when every thrust seemed to send tremors rolling back through her body. Already the fiery redhead was able to blow a lot of the competition out of the water, and despite Jen's great strength it seemed that the alien entity remained continually tight.

Admirable, in a way she supposed. Jen decided to cave further, her eyes glowing with strobes of neon green gamma energy, veins tensing up along the expanse of her mighty muscles. The ground continued to rattle until even Jean's cervix was buckling under the pressure of that mammoth dick, weighty green balls repeatedly slapping the redhead's backside until the rounded orbs of her butt had been reddened by the repeated smacks.

Jean could see that flash of power in Jen's eyes....yes...she was letting instinct start to creep in more and more....good. Simply fucking wasn't enough, Jean wanted all of the She-Hulk's power at the very fore of her being at the moment of conception, otherwise she could never truly pass it on to their child, that unlimited potential bubbling within.
The floor beneath them was beginning to strain and creak, despite being reinforced. Before long they would be smashing through to the apartment below of She-Hulk got much rougher....but Jean cared nothing for such simple material things. Besides...the human side of her felt that such a thing could be rather amusing.

"NNgh...y-yes....that's it....give me everything mortal, you're...almost making me feel it...." Jean punctuated the words 'mortal' and 'almost', as if rubbing in that she was the superior one, almost daring the She-Hulk to try and prove her wrong, prodding at that Hulk temperament that bubbled just beneath the prim and proper surface that Jen presented.

The She-Hulk flashed her new mate a devilish smirk, spurred on by that coarse and perverse teasing. Almost as soon as the words left the redhead it seemed that the force of her hips almost tripled instantaneously. Her rage wasn't as vast and mighty as her cousin, but boy was it a sight to behold when someone prodded her buttons.

Her whole body was practically glowing green from the surges of power racing from head to heel throughout her mighty body, to the point where her two heavy 'wrecking balls' looked like a pair of luminous bulbs churning with unfathomable energy... and her own seed, of course. She was wasting no time in vigorously drilling the redhead, that strength sending more tremors through her house while she found herself approaching that much-desired apex...

Ah yes...there it was, now she was giving in, now she was letting her power out, letting it surge to the surface rather than burying it away. How hard it must have been, to hold yourself back every second of every day because the world around you was too fragile. The Phoenix of course faced the issue of the world around being too fragile....but unlike Jen, she simply didn't care, she would no longer hold herself back for anyone.

"NN! AHH!" Jean couldn't help moaning as She-Hulk fucked her harder now, the floor cracking beneath them, balls slapping into Jen's ass with enough force to vapourise boulders. The entire apartment building was beginning to shake now, but yet Jean still wanted more, she wanted Jen to unleash the hulking beast within. She reached her hands up, digging her nails into Jen's shoulders, actually able to dig her nails into the woman's green skin. "Let it out...let the Hulk out....Let the real She-Hulk fuck me!! I want the real She-Hulk to knock me up!!!!" Jean was screaming now, her voice echoing through the building and the area, she didn't care one bit if the mortals heard her, nor did she care that her booming voice was shaking the building further, the other residents already evacuating under the impression that an Earthquake was going on.

Jen's power was ordinarily quite restrained, and yet now it was being unwound for the sole purpose of plowing a redhead floozy from outer space. When things were good enough, it was hard to not want to just cut loose, to the point where she'd kind of forgotten the whole notion of collateral damage for the time being.

As as she was cumming her hands had reached down and taken a hard grip on the redhead's ankles, for the force of her eruption would have been enough to knock Jean into the upper atmosphere otherwise, while the powerful waves of her rich seed cascaded into Jean's womb at an alarming volume, the sheer force such that it had her stomach swelling outward further and further until she was sporting a bump the size of a beach ball!

Jean felt Jen finally cutting loose, the floor finally giving way beneath them, sending the pair crashing down into the apartment below, though the floor there couldn't hold the impact for long, and soon enough they were smashing their way down through the building floor by floor, though neither of them would be harmed by such insignificant impacts.

Finally though, Jean felt what she wanted....she felt that already huge cock throb and seem to grow even larger, and then it came....the force of it....it was enough to launch her should she not be being held....even for a god-like being such as her this was incredible. For the first time since she had gained this power Jean felt herself cum, her own control being lost as flames washed out from her, turning surrounding walls and even steel support girders to ash. Her body hungrily accepted every drop of cum, belly growing and growing, but she was able to take it, she could take the force, she could take the volume....even if cumming outside of her like this would've launched cum across the city and smashed through anything in its way. "NNNGH! Y-YES! GIVE ME ALL OF IT!!" The building around them was quickly becoming a pile of ash and rubble, but Jean didn't care as she thrashed around in pleasure, breasts and belly bouncing and jiggling.

Having that cocoon of flames embrace her was simultaneously echilierating and worrying, but in her lustful state Jen didn't really take the time out to dwell on fear when things felt so damn good. It was only after the tide of her potent cumshot subsided that she began to sober a bit, feeling a bit of the green glow fade from her skin. "Shit.." she muttered, taking the time to glance about her immediate surroundings.

The area had taken a beating... usually Jen preferred to go at it in places designed to handle some tremors. "Alright, I kept up my end of the bargain," Jen remarked "So wave that magic wand of yours and fix this place up."

Jean slowly ran her hands across her swollen belly as she lay amongst the rubble. She could feel all that thick cum inside, purposefully trapped within her womb, holding it there. She could feel the power within it, soon that power would belong to their child. "Hm?" She seemed drawn from her almost maternal thoughts by the She-Hulk looking at the remains around them, then chuckled. "Such silly attachments to these things. I suppose I should restore this building....but then it is not certain that I am with child just yet, and I said I would only do so once I was impregnated" Jean floated up slowly to her feet, seemingly uncaring that her naked body was still on display, a few traces of Jen's cum dribbling down her legs, hugely inflated belly jiggling with every movement.

She-Hulk rolled her eyes faintly. "And mutants wonder why nobody likes them," she remarked curtly. Still, if this was the step needed to get her house back, and there ws the rather simple fact that her cock showed no signs of wilting... well it was perhaps a necessity. And she could have some fun with it.

In a flash she had gripped a fistful of Jean's scarlet hair, her powerful legs catapulting her upward in one swift motion with Jean dragging along behind her through the air. The balls of Jen's feet hit the border of New York and then launched her again once they hit Virginia, using it as a springboard to send the two sailing through the air until Jen's feet hit the hard ground in a patch of Tennessee wilderness. "Fine." She tossed Jean out of her grasp and glared toward her. "If it's more you want..."

Perhaps for anyone else, being grabbed by the hair like that and catapulted into the air would be painful, but pain was a concept that Jean was no longer familiar with. Instead there was merely the interesting experience of being airborne without needing to exert her own power. She made no attempt to escape the She-Hulk's grip, not that she was incapable of doing so, she simply had no desire to. It was slightly disappointing that they had gone somewhere so barren, but perhaps it would allow Jen to finally cut completely loose, to give in completely to her most primal Hulk instincts.

"Oh yes, it most certainly is more that I want. The question is, are you sure you're capable of giving it to me? You might have gotten a little pleasure out of me before, but you've barely scratched the surface of pleasing me. I do hope what you gave me before wasn't your best" Jean got to her feet, placing a hand defiantly onto her hip, making no attempt to hide her naked form or beach ball belly.

"Hmph. I was going easy on you before Jeanie. You might not care about people, but I do, and I wasn't about to let some fuckfest sink Manhattan," she said. In a flash her knuckles crashed together, unleashing a powerful shockwave and a surge of Gamma energy that set her whole body alight with a vibrant green glow. Her power rose higher and higher, until the ground rumbled when she so much as breathed in.

And her cock! The great green one-eyed anaconda, half hard at first, seemed to abruptly spring back to life as it received a mighty jolt of energy from the towering woman. Not only was it harder, but it had grown longer too! About five extra inches, while her balls seemed to swell as her seed became heavier in volume. She smirked and beckoned the redhead over with two crooked fingers. "Let's go."

"And when did I ask you to ever go easy on me?" Jean smirked slightly, it was rather amusing to see Jen's attachment to the lesser beings, but then again Jean could partially understand that....it wasn't as strong, but she still had some small attachments to the beings of this world too. Jean shivered as Jen surged with power, oh yes....yes this was what she wanted...this was the real She-Hulk, the She-Hulk she wanted to mate with all along. Jean licked her lips as she watched Jen's cock grow even longer, now almost two and a half feet long....oh god it had even gotten thicker...and those balls...they were practically the size of soccer balls now.

"Oh yes....let us go indeed...." Jean started to make her way closer, making sure to walk slowly, swaying her hips seductively, her breasts and swollen belly bouncing with every movement. "When you're done with me...I don't want anything around here left intact....I want you to destroy this wasteland with the force of impregnating me....only then will I be satisfied"

Back
Top Bottom