Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel Supers Team

lilithsboy

Star
I am looking to start a game using the Marvel Univers RPG books. I would be accepting both cannon and original characters so long as you can make them to meet 40+C Durability split

If you have an idea for a character let me know. If all of this looks like greek to you but you want to have fun playing in the Marvel universe let me know and I will help you learn.

I'm in ^^ and should have the character I made before somewhere around my inbox, just hoping there is enough interest

Very much so do you have a Cannon Character you want to try to make or do you want to make your own?

I would like to be in on this as well....and simultaneously learn considering how I've never done it. Just to be clear on what I should read, would this be MURPG?

Yes it would the system lends itself very well to play by post on this forum because it is entirely dice-less.

If anyone needs/wants help with character creation please let me know. I am very knowledgeable with those books and would be happy to help. Oh and I am still accepting new players.

Would you be interested in a bastardized Banshee? Not the complete reboot from the movies, just a bit more "Americanized."

Wonderful. Do you know a good place to buy the pdf? rpgnow doesn't carry it.

Murpg was never offically converted into a pdf. There are some fan made books that only appear as a pdf though.

Since it is a 40+challenge game you will have to change the given cad for Dr.Strange quite a bit. (175 stones before equipment)

Okay I have an OC from Khan and a rework of Banshee from kckolbe

Anyone else want to play? Once again willing to this system and it is fully diceless.

Rabbit, would you like some help? I'm not a master, but have learned a lot about the system in the past week.

Back
Top Bottom