Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Pathfinder) Metamorphisis of Tiran Strongheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hobgoblin stretched her maidenhead agian..

Then let it realx.

Stretched...

Then let it relax.

"Wanton little bitch," he teased. "i can feel you'r jucies on my cock.

Stretched...

Then let it relax.

"I wonder how long 'til you bathe it in your girlcum...

The monster thrust in hard, breachign Tiran's maidenehad and driving all the way to the cervix!

Tiran moan each time the hobgoblin move into her, the feeling was incredible and she wanted more. How could he want more, damn he was a man not even an hour ago and here she his on her knee being fucked as she was sucking on a cock.

She move her hips on her own now wanting more as she was starting to suck that cock with a little more ease. "Mmmm, god" was all she could say as they were fucking her hard and steady.

The hobgoblins got into a rythm. The one she was sucking on forced her to learn to relax her throat so she could acomodate his full length as she sucked. The other drilled into her at a steady stacotto. His manhood bumped against her cervix with each jackammer thrust! HEr breasts were jiggling widly. The hbglin grolwed in triumph as the girls hips started to move back into him, matchign his pace. "Good, girl," he grolwed. "Squeeze me! Twist yoru hips. Good!"

Tiran was in another world completely. Since he got into that damn tower, his life as changed completely. He was transformed against his will by a strange old wizard and now he was getting fucked for the first time by monsters. He as lost his virginity to two damn monster and god it was feeling so good. She was becoming a slut already and she was a woman for only a couple of hours.

On another way, she didn't have much choice right now. The hobgoblins were a lot stronger for her now that he is a woman and they took her by surprise, there wasn't much she could do to beat them and flee. The only thing she could do for now was to buy some time. Hopefully, they won't kill her after this and she will find some opportunity to flee later on.

So she moved and twisted her hips as the hobgoblin told her. Squeezing her pussy the best she could since for her it wasn't a natural thing to do. She also continued to suck on the other hobgoblin cock making sure to not bite him. Soon they will surely have their share and they will go away. She also started to feel a strange feeling into her pussy and womb as something was trying to build up in her to explode very soon. She moaned like a bitch in heat "ohhhhhhhhhhh my god"

“Good...” the hogboblin enjoying Tiran's throat purred. “Good, little one, just like that.” His fists tightened in her tresses and he thrust down her throat hard and fast.

The monster enjoying her channel felt a furious storm of lust fall over him. “Yes, yes yes!” He hammered into her cervix like a creature possessed, rutting with all his might. Finally his cock battered through into her womb. The hobgoblin threw back his head and roared as his manhood drove into her innermost depths and erupted like a fertile volcano.

Tiran felt the hobgoblin erupted deep into her womb and she surprise herself by climaxing as he did. She felt the most powerful inner blast she ever felt in her entire life. This was the most intense feeling she ever felt and strangely she wanted more. As the climax hit her, she let out a cry of pleasure "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goooooooooooodddddddddddddd".

She felt helpless and she felt like it was the right thing that happened to her.

The hogboblins snarled and shuddered as their seed drained into Tirna's body, on and on and on., making her wonder if she had any hope of not concieving...

Finaly, the monsters spasams trickled away. With a bit of a satisfied, growl, the monster who'd originaly claimed her moved back and forth a little. "I'm all the way inside your womb, girl," he teased. "It feels like paradise."

Without actualy drawing out, he manhandled Tiran around, leg up to her shouilder for a moment 'as he turned her.

Tiran found herslef facing the hobgoblin, who lay on his back, still sheathed iside of her. The monster held her by the hair as his lips cliamed her own, growling as his tongue wrestled hungril with her own.

And then the blond felt the other monster probing at her last untouched sanctum....

Tiran couldn't believe what was happening to her, a monster gave her, her first climax and she has loved it.

She was about to pass out when she felt the hobgoblin move her. He was so strong and big she wonder how it would be with something bigger.

She moan as they move her around and when she felt the other hobgoblin cock at her tiny hole she gasp.

"Wait that not something you should do".

The other hobgoblin snickered as he started to stretch Tiran's still unclaimed orifice. "Whats the matter, girl?" the other bugbear taunted her. "Never had a man in your bum, either?"

The hoboglin snickered louder as he manhood pressed deep into Tirna's bowls...

Tiran well as the hobgoblin took her small rose petal without even preparing her. She scream and cry but the feeling of having the other hobgoblin cock into her pussy at the same time was overwhelming.

She moan as tear fell down on her cheeks "oh my god, oh oh". She wanted to not feel the please that was staring to build but it was truly hard to resist and her pussy juice started to flow as her climax hit her.

The monster who spoke common threw back his head and roared in laughter when Tiran' shot girlcum bathed his cock yet again. "You like it, don't you girl," he demanded.

The two hogbolins began to thrust into her, hard, strong, steady strokes. "Little more than a virgin, but you love this!" Harder, faster! "You're going to make me a fine cocksleeve!"

Tiran moan and lower her voice as if she was shamed by her reaction "You made me love it, i don't" she won't say to them that she love it what else they would do if she truly like it.

"That's rihgt, girl," the hobgoblin replied smugly, enjoying her velvet hole in strong strokes. "I made you love it. I took your maidenehad, and you couldn't stop me. I made you cum, and you couldn't stop me. I'm makign you my slutty little cock sleeve. You can't do a thing about it, because you're too weak..."

The monster above her gurnnted in bliss as he thrust fast into her bowels. He nipped on her neck. The other monster nibbled on her ear, then taunted. "Becuase you're a girl..." in a sensual whisper.

She moan and came again as she felt both cock pumping into her. His word was like a hit to her and he was right there was nothing she could do against them, she was truly to weak.

She look at the floor and curse herself "I am your cock sleeve".

The hobgoblin's victory was smug fire in his blood. As Tirna's hot girlcum bathed his cock, he gave a snarl of glee, cock jackahmmering into her womb. Her words of surender overwelmed him. The hobgoblin roared in glee as his seed exploded into her womb for the second time.

The other monster gave a snarl of lust and savegly hammered into her bowls for another minute before it, too, gave a howl of passion and filled Tiran with a gyser of seed.

Tiran could feel the hogbolin's seed battling it's way deep into her womb. This time, the defeated girl was unable to resist it. She could feel a new life taking shape in her womb...

And then a second!

Tiran felt so strange when she felt the seed take hold into her womb and feeling a second one was even more strange but for once now she felt happy for once in her life she felt like she had a goal now. To breed those babies to life.

She look at the hobgblin and smiled for the first time "Call me Tira, master and i am your now to breed and do as you please".

The hobgoblin kissed Tira possessively. "Yes," he rumbled hungrily. "Mine, now and always little Tira, to the end of your days."

Another long, hot kiss later, as the other monster pulled out of Tira and began to straighten his clothes, the first monster loomed over her, still nude and magnificent. The heavy cock that had made a mother of her hovering above her.

"Knee, little Tira, he comanded, one hand behind his back.

Tira knew what he wanted and she wasn't sure that she wanted to do it but she doesn't really have a choice, she knelt before him and took his malehood into her hand feeling him. He was huge even for his size and it felt quite good into her hand.

She took his cock into her mouth gently and she started to suck on it like it was a frozen ice spike.

The hobgoblin's nostril's flared. He reached down and locked a collar around her throat.

Then his hands tangled in her hair. Her master guided her up and down his manhood, instructing her to lick at his manhood as he stroked between her lips. His thick velvet manhood was dripping with their mingled seed.

She did as he said and she didn't fought back when he collar her, she knew her faith was now sealed. Why that damn wyzard sent her to that tower, now her life is a nightmare. She was now thinking as a girl before thinking as a man, she was almost forgetting that she was a man before.

She lick him good hoping that if she was good enough she would survive to flee when the opportunity will come.

The hobgoblin growled in hunger and took her by the hair. He thrust steadily down her throat, on and on and on. His eyes burned into his Tira's eyes as he enjoyed her throat.

"YEs," he snarled. "Worship your master's manhood."

Tira did as her hobgoblin master said and she worship his maleness as best as she could.

She took his maleness deeper and deeper cleaning all of it.

The hobgoblin savored his triumph for many minutes. His eyes squeezed shut and his ochre body burned as his manhood thrust down the throat of the girl kneeling before him. "So good..." he growled.

"So goood..."

After a while, he found his teeth gritting as he tried to hold back his eccstacy, savor his conquest's loving worship for just a few momnets longer...

Then, with a roar, hie seed erupted down the girl's throat!

Tira swallow his seed until there was too much for her. The taste wasn't as bad as she thought and she found herself to be liking it.

She stood there on her knees, waiting for her new master order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom