[M for any] History, Space, Fairy Tales and Such

Status
Not open for further replies.

love-apple

Moon
Hello there!

I am looking to rp any gender and any gender pairing. I personally do not have a preference between playing male, female, or anything else and I tend to play them all pretty convincingly, or so I'm told. I'm a huge fan of banter, well-developed characters, and interesting concepts. I write diverse characters and do not tend to write characters based on myself.

I'm in for sexual and non-sexual RPs.

Threads or PMs.

Here are some ideas I guess. If you want less specific ideas and more of an understanding of my interests in RPs, head over to my female thread. I honestly don't care which gender I play in any of these, I just know peeps will look in one section and not the other so... =shrug= Exposure? If this isn't against the rules.

Rapunzel, Rapunzel
You know the story, and if you don't, it's odd. Rapunzel has been kept in a tower her entire life and the prince [either gentle or domineering, could go either way] teaches her about the world she never knew until the witch finds out. It might also be interesting to play after the exile, when they've found each other in the desert, him blinded, and her caring for her twins. Or you can do without the twins if you don't want to worry about kids.

In Space, Only I Can Make You Scream
Astronauts on a long-term mission to operate a far-off space outpost. While the space agency does pick people who will get along well with each other, it's possible the knowledge base of the participants is so great that they may have erred in the pairing and tensions are high, or maybe they get along so well that it's hard to concentrate on the mission...

Little Flowers of Eloquence
I think it would be fun to do a Cyrano type thing where one character (person a) gets their friend (person b) to try and woo someone for them (person c). Except I want Person B to be in love with Person A, not Person C. They would do anything for them. Might also be interesting to play with discovering the extent of one's sexual preferences or some level of repression.

Bunkmates
It's the civil war, our characters are fighting for the Union. They've been fellow soldiers for some time but one day Person A walks in on Person B and discovers they aren't a man as he knew them. Could be trans, could just be female and hiding her identity. Person A has been developing feelings for Person B and struggling to accept them, but knowing Person B has female parts doesn't make things any less complicated as he wrestles with his need to protect, his worry the others will find out, etc.

Huzzah to the Tipper
Our characters are performers at a renaissance faire. On stage flirting/fighting carries in to after hours and builds up until an after hours fundraising event - a night when the rennies have their own sort of carnival and everyone loosens up. I like the idea that they either are super attracted to each other off stage and have to fight on, or that they hate each other off stage and have to romance each other on stage and then the lines blur.

Fight Like a Man or Die Like a Dog
If you know the story of Anne Bonny & Mary Read, this is for you. Anne Bonny & Mary Read were women who ended up on the same pirate ship. Anne never disguised her femininity and used it as a weapon. Mary learned to hide it from a young age and eventually revealed it to Anne when Anne pursued her romantically. Jack Rackham was Anne's main beau and got super jealous and then found out Mary's gender. There are some reports that say Mary eventually fell in love with another man, but anyway, the RP could involve the possible sexual combinations between Anne, Jack, and Mary, or it could take place later on when they were closer to the end of their career and Mary supposedly had a man she loved. I'm definitely down to play two of characters if necessary.

Circus of Invention
Person A is a scientist/doctor/inventor in the Victorian era (or steampunk if you want more freedom). Person B either comes on as an assistant just recently, or they have been with them a while. I could go either way between Person A developing a device to aid in paroxysms or Person A inventing devices to make music/experience music in new ways. If I play Person A as a doctor, they would probably be a little repressed themselves, unmarried, and part of their drive to help others experience orgasms is from their own difficulty in experiencing them. If I play Person B as a scientist, they would be driven to flights of fancy, erratic, and difficult. If I play Person B they would be naive, brave, inexperienced, and curious.

Ambrosia
Okay, these aren't so detailed, but Greek myth pairings it would be fun to play:
Athena x a mortal or Ares
Hades x Persephone
Patroclus x Achilles
Theseus x Ariadne or Hippolyta

More to come when I don't have work to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom