[F for any] Advanced, Looking for Pretty Darn Literate and Imaginative RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

love-apple

Moon
Hello there!

I am looking to rp any gender and any gender pairing. I personally do not have a preference between playing male, female, or anything else and I tend to play them all pretty convincingly, or so I'm told. I'm a huge fan of banter, well-developed characters, and interesting concepts. I write diverse characters in a multitude of settings, and I don't tend to repeat characterizations.

My sleep/work/school schedule is incredibly bizarre so it would probably be best to stick to threads, PMs, or emails as I do not sleep on a continuous 24 hour cycle.

I am constantly world-building, and so I'm very good at high fantasy and have a strong enough grasp of science to do some decently realistic sci-fi (though if you want to do fantasy and call it sci-fi I could be okay with that just let me know before you decide to do a spacewalk with an easy-to-move-in space suit or leave a deep-sea vehicle for a swim). I cannot write characters without worrying about the world they live in.

Genres/Ideas/Etc I like:
• Quirky/Uncommon Modern Stuff (whether the type of people or the locale and if the characters aren't intelligent they better be really talented or incredibly interesting)
• Utilizing the arts as foreplay (whether writing, painting, dance, etc)
• Variations on Circus, Carnivals, Renaissance Faires, Festivals - places where people are inspired to be more than themselves or the lives of the nomadic people involved in creating them
• Modern Fantasy (especially mashups of classic literature or mythology with a modern setting)
• Fairy Tale Explorations (I actually never get tired of this)
• Lovecraftian Horror
• Ghosts and the living; exploring how to have this relationship without a corporeal form
• The Following Historical Settings in no particular order: Victorian, Renaissance, Prohibition, the Depression (the rich or the poor), Golden Age Piracy, At-home during the world wars, the Aztecs right before European explorers ruined everything (not so into colonization and subjugation stories), Revolutionary Eras, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, and I'm always happy to fill in my knowledge on history to RP something.
• Less-than-perfect people finding someone just as less-than-perfect as them
• Building trust
• Repressed people discovering what they've missed
• Brash and adventurous characters or egotistical characters who don't realize their own faults to a comical degree

Things I Sometimes Have a Problem With:
• BDSM (I'm all for the mind games of BDSM but sometimes I get tired of everyone getting called a little slut - I mean, if you're going to degrade someone I think you can do better and use words that are actually degrading; also not a fan of certain violences)
• Some anthropomorphism - like honestly I'm probably not going to be too happy with it unless it's a fairy tale exploration and they are or at some point end up human

Things I Just Do Not Like:
• "whore" being used as an insult or a taboo term of endearment in coitus
• unprepared anal/just jamming things into unlubricated areas in general
• Sex right off the bat
• Giant dicks
• Objectification
• Extreme violence as foreplay or in sexual acts (I'm okay with whipping or cuts but not so good with body parts breaking as a sexual thing)
• roleplaying fandom stuff as I am too often disappointed by representations of characters I adore. This used to be all I did and it was dissatisfying.

Absolutely Not:
• Genuine Non-Con
• Incest [except for greek gods because lbr it's almost impossible but I'd like to conveniently forget about the incest if that's what we do]
• Pedophilia
• scat/vore/watersports/etc.

Anyway, hopefully I did that right. If you want more specific story ideas you could check out my male thread, because I didn't want these two threads to be just the same exact thing.

RE: [F for any] Looking for Pretty Darn Literate and Imaginative RP

Bumping. Edited a little, also added a link to my male thread because there are specific story ideas there as opposed to the general ideas posted here. I would have the exact same story ideas in a female thread, I just didn't want these posts to be the exact same thing.

RE: [F for any] Looking for Pretty Darn Literate and Imaginative RP

Updated a little more. I'm really good at expounding, so if you have questions about any of these, let me know and I can send you a story idea or character idea, or what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom