Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback OOC

Well, I would have Sylvonia use Mewtwo as a last ditch effort before Mike and Lily take on the Team Fusion leader, since Mega Mewtwo X has the highest attack stat out of all the 721+ Pokemon.

True. Alright we'll do that. Though by the time that Happens Samuel would have reviled himself as leader and have Sylock (Fire/water legendary created from the blood of the two main legendry's) and Kyiresom (Orginal dragon of Unova with x3 types)

Yep. You know something, Mike and Silver have not done something Sexual for a while. But now Mike's attention would be in making Lilly happy.

Hmm I'm tempted to continue the Mike and Silver relationship while keeping Mike and Lilly toguther unless you want to do as a pm one on one

I think that would depend on Nieve, Hanzo and Nic. Besides what if there is a second option and instead Mike and Sabrina give up there Lucario so they can stay toguther.

Well, they have to say goodbye to them, which means they won't be obtain or see each other ever again, they will become wild Pokemon once more until a Trainer catch them again, but since Sabrina has a female Lucario, which are rare to find since males are the most predominant.

I think you misunderstand. Warrior and Nic would still be Mike and Sabrina pokemon but they would be at ether of the professor labs to spend their life toguther.

Now that the Pokeballs they're going to purchasing, find, or given (preferably the Master Balls) are going to be like this.

yzuFL9g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom