Bound by Blood (captain levi & Razz)

a123b48ccbd4d92d9abf883e7e3e8cb9.jpg

Call him a deranged narcissist, but Itachi was only attracted to a certain type of beauty, and he found that Sasuke was the closest he'd ever find physically appealing. The attraction was certainly taboo, even if Itachi could hardly call himself a follower of social norms, and he wasn't the least bit ashamed of being so drawn to Sasuke this way. They had spent decades apart, and the only familial tie they shared in common was their blood. It was hardly an obstacle to keep Itachi from feeling a certain way about his own younger brother; in actuality, the fact that they shared a noble lineage made Sasuke even more attractive.

His gaze raked down Sasuke's body, more so to see how much he had grown since Itachi had last seen his baby brother bundled up in sheets, when he had been so fragile. Now he was quite the fine specimen, standing just a few heads short of his own height and certainly not lacking in the looks department. It was impossible not to stare, so he didn't bother resisting, making it as obvious as he could that his gaze was anywhere but on Sasuke's face. It didn't look like his younger brother disliked the attention; otherwise, he wouldn't have joined him in the tub.

It was only when Sasuke sunk into the water that he realized the tub was actually a lot smaller than he had thought. With a sly grin, Itachi gripped the jutting bone of Sasuke's hip and tugged him closer, replicating the position they had been in earlier with his younger brother straddling his lap. When Itachi had said he wanted a closer look, he wanted a closer look. "You have really grown," he commented with an amused hum, hands gently squeezing at Sasuke's biceps to test how muscled he really was underneath his flimsy clothing. He couldn't help but slide them lower, both hands now resting on Sasuke's slim waist. "You must have had quite a lot of admirers."

Sakura, was it? Even if Itachi wasn't a seasoned expert in relationships and love, he knew a thing or two about how a woman stared when she held interest in someone. He had seen in her grief-stricken expression how deeply she had come to care for Sasuke in a way that surpassed the bar of friendship. It wouldn't have surprised him to be told Sasuke had left a trail of broken hearts back "home."

"It's important to master your art and become stronger, but it's also important to have a social life, or you'll become like me," he jested lightly, easily slipping into his older brother persona. Truthfully, he didn't want Sasuke to be so invested in a life of bloodshed and revenge. He wanted his younger brother to become powerful, yes, but only enough to protect the ones he cared about, which might include a lucky woman in the future. Maybe Itachi could be an uncle someday. "All I need is you," he admitted plainly, one elbow resting on the edge of the tub. "Women are... complicating. You... understand me, Sasuke, much like a lover or a friend would."

[td]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[/td][td]

Sasuke_Render_03--KZKGGaaras_Collec.pngc200_zpsxnavicrm.png

Sasuke wasn't sure what to make of the way Itachi so obviously stared at his body. He had no shame as he did so, he just stared, taking in his younger brother's figure until it was hidden beneath the foggy water. Sasuke told himself it was only because he wanted to make sure his body was fine… but there was simply no explaining why Itachi so suddenly grabbed him and pulled his naked body up into his lap, straddling him like he had done when he was feeding from him.

Sasuke jolted a little as he was pulled so close to Itachi, face flushed and red eyes wide in shock. “Itachi..” He murmured, hands immediately moving to rest against his brother's toned chest to simply keep his balance while his eyes stared up into Itachi's own. His breathing faltered a little as he tried to settle into this new position, unable to shake the fact that he was naked and sitting on top of his equally naked brother. He felt that the normal thing to do would be to get off of Itachi ASAP, but.. why should he care about doing what was normal? Sasuke didn't care about other people or what they did. He only cared about Itachi.

Slowly, as Itachi's hands slid down to his waist Sasuke seemed to relax a little. His own hands slid upward, fingers tracing over the others skin with a ghostly light touch. That was when Sasuke gave Itachi one of his pouty little glares when he was teased about how he must have had lots of previous admirers. “Tch. They didn't know anything about me; what they liked about me was purely superficial, and I find that annoying..” As he spoke he slid his hands behind Itachi's shoulders and gently ran them through his long, silky hair. Idly, he listened to Itachi speak in a more brotherly tone now, talking about the need for a social life. This enticed a roll of Sasuke's eyes, followed by a little grin.

“I don't think ending up like you is a bad thing, ya know..” Sasuke continued to play with Itachi's beautiful hair for a few long moments until the other folded his arm idly over the edge of the tub and admitted that all he needed was him. The younger Uchiha faltered a little at that, lifting his gaze once more to Itachi's face as he spoke.

“Other people in general are complicated.. but… you're different. After we shared our blood, I could feel this intense bond with you. Like nothing I've ever felt before.. I.. I kinda feel like that bond transcends that of mere brothers.” Sasuke had never had a lover or anyone he considered a close friend, so he couldn't compare what he felt with Itachi to either of those things. He just knew that Itachi was very, very special to him.

Nibbling lightly at his bottom lip, Sasuke looped his arms around the back of Itachi's neck and slowly pressed his chest against Itachi's own, his breathing growing slightly uneven at the contact as he felt Itachi's heartbeat against his chest.

[/td]

He was admittedly a bit surprised when Sasuke reciprocated his loving gestures, having believed that his affections had been more or less one-sided. It couldn't be normal, after all, for someone to assimilate into an entirely new lifestyle with a long-lost brother who constantly invaded his personal space.

Even more surprisingly, the relaxing way Sasuke wove his fingers through his hair unraveled the tension in his body faster than the herbal water could hope to achieve. Although he looked the part with his chiseled features, Itachi had very little experience with physical intimacy of this sort, simply because he hadn't been interested in touching anybody before. Women, men, and even some members of the Akatsuki had pursued him hoping for a one night stand or something more, but Itachi had never felt it was necessary to engage in such actiities. He just wasn't interested.

But Sasuke sparked a certain desire in him to want. It was an attraction he wasn't familiar with, one he felt wouldn't be satisfied just by feeding on Sasuke. A part of him, of course, nagged that this was "morally" wrong as if they hadn't already waded into deeper waters, but another felt that this was how it was supposed to be. Sasuke was his, and there was nobody else he found more perfect and beautiful than someone from his own bloodline. Even if Itachi had felt the slightest trepidation handling his own brother this way, Sasuke's suggestive actions would have dissolved them quickly.

"Oh, Sasuke," he hummed. "You'd be lucky to grow up to be half as handsome as me." He was jesting by the subliminal grin that etched onto his face. In the case that Sasuke would mature into a stronger, smarter, and more socially adept man than Itachi himself had ever been, he still needed a trump card (even if he wholeheartedly believed Sasuke was the most beautiful thing to exist).

"Intense bond?" Itachi repeated, the tone of his voice dropping to a sultry purr as Sasuke daringly closed the gap between their wet bodies. "I'll show you an intense bond, Sasuke."

He leaned forward just a bit, his dull teeth slowly dragging over the lip that Sasuke had chewed between his own incisors. He wasn't sure what came over him in that moment, but surely Sasuke had to have been biting his lower lip for a reason. When he felt no resistance at first, he tilted his own head to deepen the kiss, leading Sasuke's clumsy lips in a pattern of suckles, licks, and gentle nibbles that were experimental. Then, his fangs nicked the tender insides of his younger brother's lower lip just deep enough to draw a teasing amount of blood to flow between their open mouths and down Sasuke's chin. His irises swirled a deep crimson once more as the taste of Sasuke's rich essence pooled on his tongue.

He hadn't intended to go any further than this, but his body ignored his own limits as his member poked flat against the seam of his younger brother's ass, subtly making its presence known by twitching against it every now and then. It was a natural response even the manipulative Itachi himself couldn't control but he wasn't embarrassed by it at all, and only grappled Sasuke closer by his taut ass cheeks.

"Don't worry, we won't go any further," he promised, his sinister tongue flicking over the scrape on Sasuke's lower lip. "Just kiss me for a bit, hm?"

[td]

[/td][td]

Sasuke's hands balled up into Itachi's hair and gave a gentle tug at his teasing, quirking a brow and smiling slightly. “Oh? Sorry to break it to you, Itachi, but I think I already have you beat as far as looks go.” Sasuke teased back playfully, his small smile widening just a little as he released his hold on Itachi's hair to wrap both arms around the back of his neck. Honestly, he thought Itachi was absolutely stunning. More appealing than anyone he had ever seen.

So, when Itachi murmured something about showing him a true intense bond and leaned in, Sasuke didn't withdraw. His heartbeat picked up and adrenaline began to pump through his veins, and he felt that weird flutter in his stomach again, but he assumed it was a good thing. It as exciting and new, if nothing else.

Keeping his eyes open as to peer softly into Itachi's own, Sasuke leaned into the kiss, molding his lips softly against his brother's. He grunted at the feel of Itachi's fangs graze over his bottom lip, creating a small gash that filled his mouth with the taste of his own blood. While it did nothing for him, he could tell that his blood did wonders for Itachi as his eyes burned a deep, swirling red. The taste was followed by the feel of his warm blood trailing down his chin, dripping onto his chest. “You're wasting some,” Sasuke murmured softly against Itachi's lips, narrowing his brow into a mock glare.

Well, this changed when, suddenly, he was aware of something pressing against his rear from beneath.

He didn't need to see to know what it was.

His fake glare softened a little and he withdrew from the kiss, panting softly and lightly licking some of the blood from his lip as he stared up at Itachi with wide eyes. Because of the fact that Itachi wasn't at all embarrassed by his arousal, Sasuke himself didn't know how he should react. Panting softly, Sasuke gasped as his brother's hands grabbed his ass and pulled him in closer while promising that all he wanted was kisses.

Why do you call the shots?” Sasuke growled, leaning forward again as he asked the question, wanting to take some initiative as he pressed his blood lips against Itachi's own while his left hand reached back and started to stroke Itachi's cock. His fingers were light at first, his touch faint and teasing as he closed his eyes and slid his tongue lightly against Itachi's fangs.

He figured they had already cross any boundaries between them. It wasn't like they were having sex… he just wanted to feel Itachi, see how big he was, see how he could make him respond.

[/td]

What Itachi had initially planned was for them to test the waters and treat themselves to a taste of each other's blood, but what Sasuke was doing was welcomed by all means. It deviated far from what normal relationships between brothers were like, although Itachi cared little for what was morally right or wrong in this scenario. With Sasuke, all the lines blurred, and he couldn't care less what others thought or even what they did in the privacy of their own space. They were alone, after all.

When Sasuke stroked his member behind him, it grew inch by inch in response, slightly curving towards the younger male. He was fully stiff in seconds, the shaft alone standing at a thick seven-and-a-half inches in a neatly trimmed tuft of his pubic hair. He was well-groomed even down there and for good reason, as he had much to be proud for winning in all areas of the gene pool lottery. If Sasuke insisted on feeling every inch of him, he would have noticed by now how the veins spiraling up it bulged out more prominently since he had fed from the younger male and how the swollen head looked redder and tapered to allow smoother penetration.

He wondered how Sasuke would much more beautiful Sasuke would look covered in his seed or even pumped full of it. Was he supposed to feel absolutely filthy for fantasizing about this? Having sex with his own brother? If he did feel a pang of shame, Sasuke wouldn't have allowed it to fester with how difficult he was making it for Itachi to resist him.

"Because you're my baby brother, Sasuke," he reminded his precious otoutou of his place with a gentle nip to his neck, not quite breaking the skin with his fangs but bruising it a bit. "But if you were to call the shots, what were you thinking of doing?" he asked with a hint of mischief in his tone of voice. If Sasuke's hand on his cock of all places wasn't an obvious hint that his baby brother wanted something more, he didn't know what was. He leaned back, resting on the bathtub's edge again to allow Sasuke to do what he wanted, when he wanted.

"And you're right. I've made a mess, haven't I?" Itachi chastised himself with a bemused grin, rinsing away the translucent ribbon of crimson that dripped down Sasuke's torso. He did the same with the blood dotting his chin, and licked away the rest that was closest to his lips before sealing them in yet another passionate, but tender kiss.

"Let's get out of the tub, Sasuke. I don't want you and I to turn to prunes," he chuckled.

[td]

[/td][td]

“Yeah, well I'm not much of a baby anymore ya know..” Sasuke breathed, left in a slight daze at the mere FEEL of his brother's hardened erection. It was so big..! He shuttered at the way the fat tip pressed against his lower back due to the curve of his shaft, answering his question with a small movement of his hips, locking eyes with Itachi as he started to grind his tight ass against his shaft. Itachi's length cock ground repeatedly between his pert ass cheeks, in slow, firm movements. And, as a response to the skin on skin contact, Sasuke could fee his own arousal beginning to stir.

And Itachi would feel it as well. Sasuke's own slightly larger than six-inch cock would press and grind against Itachi's belly with each movement he made, the swollen tip rubbing more and more firmly against his brother's skin as he grew to his full six inches.

Sasukes fingers wrapped more firmly around his brother's shaft, stroking over the thickened veins that he supposed flowed with his own blood. Somehow, that only helped to arouse him further. He wondered how it felt.. drinking someone's blood while you were aroused. Sighing, he closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side as Itachi nipped at his neck, but only hard enough to create a bruise and entice a groan from the younger Uchiha.

But it wasn't enough. He wanted more.

With an impatient little snarl, Sasuke ignored Itachi's statement about getting out of the tub. Instead, Sasuke roughly pulled Itachi's long hair away from his neck, leaned down and, after hungrily looking Itachi in the eye one last time, he bit down. Hard. His fangs were still unrefined, and so he had to use as much force as possible. It would hurt, yes, but when the blood flooded his mouth, it was all Sasuke cared about. Besides.. Itachi could handle anything his otoutou could dish out, right?

[/td]

Now, he felt Sasuke getting excited against his stomach. Even if Itachi wasn't staring directly at or touching it, he could feel the muscle go from flaccid to stiff in mere seconds against the firm surface of his abdomen. He was surprised Sasuke's body truly felt this way after the younger Uchiha had made a point that he wasn't interested in such activities.

Itachi hissed when Sasuke tore through his flesh with his dull fangs, but not in pain. He had reacted instinctively to being attacked, although it hadn't been Sasuke's intention to assault him for the purpose of causing harm. It was just unexpected, and for a vampire who had remained untouchable by his enemies, being caught off-guard like this was enough to trigger a defensive alarm. Itachi's black fingernails dug into the soft sides of Sasuke's hips in retaliation, fangs baring in a brief display of aggression. However, even those bestial reactions dissipated as he felt how hungrily Sasuke latched onto his neck to drain his life's essence. He remembered his role to nurture and instantly relaxed, simply allowing Sasuke to feed on him some more.

After granting Sasuke just a few more seconds of feed time, Itachi curled his fingers tightly into a fistful of the younger male's hair and yanked his head backwards. He felt his blood wastefully trickling down the column of his neck, smelled its rich, irony musk permeating in the air and in the rosy water below them. "You're going to have to earn this next time, Sasuke," he scolded. "I won't spoil you."

Since he knew the younger Uchiha would be stubborn and refuse to budge until he was allowed to "call the shots," Itachi wrapped both arms around each of Sasuke's thighs and hauled him up, stepping out of the tub with his brother's legs knotted around his waist. He didn't mind how a trail of puddles followed them into the bedroom since they were both very wet. Soon, Sasuke would also develop an immunity to cold temperatures and understand why Itachi's body was still warm to the touch even when bare.

"What's gotten you so riled up?" he asked, laying Sasuke over the Akatsuki cloak spread on the crimson sheets. His younger brother's pale skin contrasted beautifully with the black silk of the uniform, compelling him to scatter a few kisses over the expanse of his chest. "Is there something you want from me?" He knew Sasuke wasn't acting this particular way just for a taste of his blood, so it had to be something else.

[td]

[/td][td]

Sasuke hissed when Itachi's fingernails dug painfully into his sides, but was able to brush it off as he swallowed his brother's rich blood hard. And he could have done so forever, lost in the pleasure that was Itachi's life essence, until he was torn away by a rough hand balling into his hair and yanking him back. This earned a sound that was close to a whimper from the young man, lips pulled back into a frown and brow furrowed as he glared up at Itachi in a daze. Dazed or not, though, he heard Itachi's scolding and seemed to calm down a little.

He ceased the movement of his body, sitting stationary in the other's lap and glaring almost shamefully down at the quickly healing wound he had created in the side of Itachi's neck. “So.. I have to earn your blood, but you have free dibs on mine? Is mine worth that much less?” Sasuke muttered, idly lifting his hand to graze his thumb over his bottom lip where Itachi had made him bleed.

Maybe he was being childish and bratty, but Itachi's blood was very good. Maybe mores so than Itachi was aware of. It was.. addicting. He doubted that his own blood was the same way. Uchiha or not, his blood was still slightly tainted by the suppressant drugs. And besides, it simply felt impossible for anything to be as potent as Itachi's crimson gold.

He was unable to take his eyes away from the bite mark embedded in the side of his brother's throat. It was a clumsy, unskilled bit, driven by lust and hunger, but was efficient enough for now. Well, in his own opinion anyways.

He remained in that small trace-like state until Itachi lifted him up, arms locked under his thighs and coaxing Sasuke's legs to wrap around his slender waist as he rose from the water. Sasuke obeyed, hooking both legs around Itachi's hips while tearing his gaze from Itachi's throat to his face instead.

There, his bright red eyes locked with Itachi's much darker red orbs, his own expression slightly confused when he was laid out of the stark black cloak and asked such questions. Was Sasuke doing something wrong? Perhaps he was getting ahead of himself..

Slightly humiliated, Sasuke rested his head back against the bed and glared up past Itachi and to the ceiling. “I'm not the only one 'riled up' here..” he grumbled referring to the fact that they were both fully erect right now. “T-though.. maybe I got a little… carried away..” blushing, he struggled to find a way to apologize for the harsh bite, as well as for any other action he may have done that had Itachi so baffled.

The best he could come up with though was leaning up on his elbows and planting a small, apologetic kiss against where he had bitten while Itachi kissed at his bare chest. The wound had healed, but the blood remained, smearing against his lips. He did his best to keep from licking it up, though, respecting what Itachi had said about him needing to earn more of his blood. Even if he did find it slightly unfair.

Once he drew back and laid back down, though, he sighed and flattened against the bed, his glare soothing out ever so slightly into an almost embarrassed side glance. “It's not that I want something from you.. it's… more like I was just trying to make you feel good. But got a little curious about what it would feel like to drink blood while… you know… aroused.” He mumbled the word 'aroused' under his breath as if it were against some rule to say it aloud, his cheeks flushed a strawberry pink.

In any case, he had learned that drinking Itachi's blood while erect had felt really, really good – euphoric, almost. But he had not been allowed to fully enjoy the feeling, as Itachi had grabbed him and pulled him away before he could, scolding him for it.

[/td]

Yet again he was surprised by Sasuke's bold advances and the way he so openly admitted that he was curious about a sensation even Itachi hadn't been able to experience with anybody else. He had to admit that it had felt amazing in the moment when the younger Uchiha had been grinding against him at all the right angles while his teeth sunk into his neck, but the moment had been brief for Itachi to have enjoyed it thoroughly.

"Well," he started with the gentlest smile he could muster. Even forming an expression that could replicate how much he loved Sasuke was difficult for someone who was so stoic all the time. "It doesn't look like you're not aroused." He willed himself to sneak a peek at Sasuke's member still lying stiff and neglected between his legs, subconsciously swiping his tongue over a dry upper lip. "Do you want to know what it feels like?" he asked, genuinely offering this time.

The first time had been something like an experiment for the both of them. Itachi hadn't expected anything more than a kiss here and there, but they were both aroused and the older Uchiha would have been lying if he said he didn't want the experience, too.

"And who says I won't be earning my keep, too?" he questioned with a slight arch of his brow. As a full-fledged vampire who valued blood and appreciated those he fed from, he knew not to take Sasuke's limited supply for granted. Like humans, vampires regenerated blood cells only so often, and too much blood loss raised the risk for other health concerns. He acknowledged that every drop spilled from his brother's veins wasn't to be wasted and that he, too, would have to earn his share. It was also his duty as Sasuke's older brother and mentor of sorts to teach his younger sibling how to do the same and control his thirst for blood.

"I won't hold back if you tease me like this, Sasuke," he hummed, parting his brother's thighs so his beautifully pale legs split to fit his waist between them. His own cock stood upright, the engorged tip leaking translucent pre that smeared onto Sasuke's inner thigh as he pressed against it.

He couldn't resist grinding against him anyway, the slow, heavy rocking motions of his hips forcing his desire for blood to heighten. Itachi kissed Sasuke again, but he took his time, nibbling his plush lower lip before pulling away, just to dust his chest and hips with loving pecks. His lips were still tinged red with blood so they left their mark on Sasuke's skin, the faint outline of Itachi's mouth stamped in a grungy crimson. Finally, as if he was officially crossing that line that siblings shouldn't, his digits curled around Sasuke's shaft and stroked him languidly at first.

He was both gentle and curious, his palm switching between pumping his length to massaging his balls and even slipping lower to test how Sasuke would react. "You can have a taste," he offered Sasuke the opportunity to reopen the healing wound on his neck. "Drink your fill." Meanwhile, his middle finger gently probed around his tight ring of muscles, circling around the puckered entrance as his cock twitched in excitement.

[td]

[/td][td]

Sasuke's red eyes flickered downward to watch as his pale thighs were parted, allowing Itachi's stiff erection to grind lewdly against his sensitive flesh. It caused the young man to shutter visibly, his head craning back just a bit and lips parting in a soft gasp. He would have sat up a little from the sensation, if not for the way his brother leaned in to pepper his chest in such tender, bloodied kisses. “W-well..” Sasuke murmured, a small grin spreading across his own lips as he peered up at Itachi now. “why don't you just stop holding back, then?” Bold talk for someone so new to any of this, but what did he have to be nervous about…? Wrong or not, Itachi was the only person who Sasuke had allowed to see him in such a vulnerable position. That had to mean something.

That, however, was when Itachi did something that Sasuke hadn't entirely seen coming. Well.. even if he had, it was something he couldn't fully brace himself for.

Sasuke's body jolted, brow furrowing and lips pulling back a little as he gasped hard. Itachi would undoubtedly feel the way Sasuke's cock twitched in his grasp, throbbing hard at the interaction. In response, Sasuke reached down to grind his palm over Itachi's swollen head, the pre acting as a lubricant to allow him to better rub and grind his palm up and down his brother's shaft.

Lifting his head, Sasuke closed his eyes and lightly nuzzled against the side of the other's throat, a soft, light moan escaping him as he did so. His breath dancing against Itachi's flesh before the young Uchiha would trace his fangs back over the healing wound.. and bite. He was more gentle and careful this time, much more mindful of his brother's dear blood as he pierced his neck and drunk slow and deep.

As he did this, he felt Itachi's long finger prodding and rubbing over her pucker, causing him to groan a little as pre dribbled from his own tip now. He continued to suck gently at Itachi's neck, but parted his legs further for him, a sure sign that he was enjoying it.

[/td]

Back
Top Bottom