Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shouldering the weight of the world

I am looking for a single or group of players who would like to engage in a nondescript superhero thread. The heroes would be a teen group (16 and up) which are all members of a sophomore superhero group much like the teen titans. You could be the former sidekick of a larger more established hero or a newb in the superhero world. This would be a non established universes, meaning that all characters would be created new and not preexisting heroes from the marvel or detective comics genres, although preexisting archetypes are welcome as long as you don't refer to the hero you are imitating by name. This would be set in modern times but would reference many silver age and golden age genres.

Character creation would be as simple as defining your powers, personality, appearance and brief history in your first post. No character sheet necessary although feel free to create one if it helps your rping. It is an open world although I will be providing the lion's share of the main plot , you are free to do as you please. Don't worry about being overpowered, as this thread will be more about the storycraft than actual stats.

This thread will contain graphic sex and violence as well as adult language and imagery. Let me know if you're interested I would like to get started right away.

RE: Superhero fiction

Here's the thread if you're interested
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72569

thread moved to proper location. Request is an interest and coordination thread for and OPEN RP. If you have questions, please PM me! thanks!

Yes it is vice Lotner! please feel free to join in the fun. feel free to create your own super heroine or even a villain if you'd prefer

Back
Top Bottom