Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[IC] One-on-One Barbaric Fantasy Game

Sensualist

Super-Earth
So, I've been itching to run a one-on-one campaign in the vein of Conan and similar sword-and-sorcery tales. The adventures of a mighty savage, a plunderer, explorer, warrior and wencher! Inspired by images such as these:

25131365140_e2ac803c24_b.jpg

Tavern_2d_fantasy_tavern_girl_woman_sexy_barbarian_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

463044-conan2.jpg

Adventures would feature gruesome beasts lurking in the dark, deadly peril in crumbling ruins, malign sorceror-kings, hard-fought and bloody battles, and plenty of wanton wenches, slave-girls, grateful princesses and lusty maids for our barbaric hero to sate his lusts on! It wouldn't be set in Conan's Hyborian Age, per se, but a world of our own with a similar feel, perhaps a little more high fantasy, drawn in broad strokes that we can fill in as we go.

This could be run using D&D 3.5 or 5e, Pathfinder, Fantasy Craft or FATE Accelerated, depending on player tastes.

Any interest?

I'm guessing you have probably recieved an avalanche of PMs already, but hell, I'll come and put my Greatsword in the Ring, or if you prefer my Orkish Double Axe, I have a Futa Barbarian that I have just been dying to try out, other than that, I also have a Half-Ork Paladin that I just love bringing to bare in every oportunity (Tho I know it might be a bit off from what you might have had in mind)

Imagined as much, but I can scale it down to a more classic Big Male Barbarian (I have played it in the past), if you don't mind of course, just didn't want to play a straight up Conan Clone, but I figure I can get it done without going that far

Yeah, a human or half-orc barbarian would be more in line with this idea. But PM me about the paladin if you like - it might be more workable than I think!

I'll take on FATE Accelerated. If you are still looking to run. I want to Conan it up.

Would like to throw my hat into the ring as well, with a bit of my own twist on it:

I'd like to play Pathfinder, and I was thinking of playing a Tiefling Bloodrager. A barbarian-type character, who'd also gain a bit of magical powers from his fiendish ancestry and bloodlines.

PM me if you are interested and have the inclination to run a game for such a character. I'd be quite interested in playing!

Back
Top Bottom