Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for players for a Maid RPG game.

AeonicMachination

Super-Earth
Maid RPG is a rules-light, light-hearted and potentially quite naughty RPG designed around playing (you guessed it) maids.

Everything about this game is built for fast, random and fun gameplay, with characters encouraged to be quirky, weird and different. If you'd be willing in playing the game, PM me and I'll provide a PDF of the rules. To give you a quick overview of what the game is like, I'll introduce some basic concepts, show you a few randomly-rolled characters as well as a few scenarios that might occur during the game.

In the game, everyone is playing as the maids of a Master or Mistress, going about their daily life in a mansion trying to earn the Master's Favor, which is the equivalent of EXP or score.

There are six attributes, Athletics, Affection, Skill, Cunning, Luck and Will. They all do pretty much what it says on the tin. When you use a skill you roll a D6 then multiply by your attribute points.

Since this is a mostly social game, instead of HP there is Stress, which you gain whenever you fail a roll. When you hit your Limit, you enter a Stress Explosion and can only do things related to your characters Stress Explosion (rolled for when creating a character) for X minutes where X is the amount you failed by.

So, as for some typical characters:

Tora Sou
Tora is a silent, witty young catgirl with a secret heart of gold. One of the best at what she does, and quite active, her crippling lack of foresight and cleverness constantly holds her back. She's in the employ of a recently orphaned young Master but is secretly an agent working for the rival family who killed his parents, sent to spy on him and make sure he's not a threat. Her uniform is an unusual one, consisting of grey, studded leather armor similar to what one would usually see in old samurai movies from which she can seemingly pull any conceivable object. Her hair and fur is metallic in color and strangely gleaming, and her eyes are a deep blue. True to her feline roots she tends to blow off steam by sleeping a lot, being next to impossible to wake up. When the need arises, she defends herself with whatever objects are nearby, the more fragile the better.

Ninoko Shibukawa
Ninoko is a deeply religious woman who was one day exposed to Cosmic Radiation, giving her a second set of arms. Seeing this as a sign of her own wickedness, she began working for the Mistress in punishment. However, due to her upbringing in a sect she has considerable skills with assault rifles, and carries one in some nebulous pocket-plane from which she can pull it at will. Her uniform is a standard maid costume in bright pink, and her indigo-colored hair seems to naturally fall into two elaborate curls that stay in place no matter what happens. Fit and outspoken, Ninoko has an almost perfect hourglass figure and large breasts. She is however, not the best at her job, and tend to be clumsy.

Some Random Events:
A mysterious group of ninjas surrounds the mansion... What could they be after?
The mansion transforms into a giant robot! What the hell is going on?!
The Master has joined a cult! Unless someone does something, he’ll donate the mansion and maids to the cult!
Discovered the entrance to an underground shelter next to the mansion! And inside there’s a single girl in suspended
animation...
The land is laid to ruins! The World becomes PostApocalyptic,
and random events use the Post-Apocalyptic
table.
El Mariachi (Attributes 5/Spirit 15) comes looking for revenge!

As you can see it's a wild, crazy game that will definitely involve some sexy fun. If you don't want to play a girl, it is possible to roll up a Butler instead, with a different playstyle. I'm looking for two to four players, and everything will be randomly rolled for once the game begins.

Haha, I know all about this game. I watch itmeJP play it on YouTube. Good luck, and here's a bump for you. I might be interested if you can't find enough others.

Well, since I have three interested people, we can start. First: I'd prefer to do this game over some form of instant messaging service, like some IRC channel. Unfortunately I don't really know any besides Isexychat... Suggestions there?
And second: Can we decide on a time to do this; when is everyone free?

Of course if anyone can think of anything else, please to tell me and I can change things up.

Yeah, YIM does sound better, but for some reason I can't make an account right now. It makes me fill in a captcha that literally always says "verification failed". Everyone interested just PM me with your YIM account names and I'll try to make one later.

I HAVE THIS GAME AND RAN IT BEFORE!

Well skype can handle text only stuff. You do not have to talk. I can't do an IM game though.

Back
Top Bottom