Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes, Uncle. (Indie & NightStalker)

"Yeah sure, see you this weekend." Sidda waved good-bye to a few of her friends and spent the next ten minutes looking for her car. She never did have a good memory, but her body seemed to get her the grades which her mind could not. Sidda was very attractive for her age, with C-cup breasts and pale, creamy skin. Her deep red hair and emerald eyes showed her Irish decent, and her high cheek bones came from a bit of Cherokee in her blood. Since it was the last day of school and, therefore, summertime, Sidda was clad in very short khaki shorts to show off her great legs and a black Beatles t-shirt, tight enough to show off her breasts.

In the time it took her to find her car and get out of the parking lot, she could have walked the ten blocks home. But she did eventually pull in to the garage, noticing her parents were already gone, and her uncle was already there. Sidda's parents had decided to take a two month summer tour of Europe, leaving their only daughter with her uncle, her father's brother, for most of the summer. She rolled her eyes, disappointed at not even having a couple hours to herself. Still, she figured her uncle wouldn't be near as strict as their parents. Sidda walked into the house and plopped down on the living room couch, setting her backpack on the floor beside her legs. Determined to have a bit of TV time alone, the girl didn't call out to her uncle or announce her arrival. She just grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels, eventually settling on 10 Things I Hate About You.

Mark having received the phone call earlier in the week had planned his trip there to almost the minutest detail. What he had not banked on was a large traffic snarl just off the interstate turn off. A semi - trailer had rolled and 3 hours late now he glanced at his watch. Her parents would have already left and she would most likely be home. His blue eyes glanced around at the tree lines street, turning on to theirs and soon pulling up the driveway. His solidly built body moved from his truck, taking the two small overnight bags from the back of it as he ran two fingers through his jet black hair. Approaching the door he knocked on it twice and waited.

Sidda jumped and groaned when she heard someone knocking at the door. It would be her uncle, and her time alone had come to an end. Nevertheless, she was kind of excited to see him. She hadn't gone with her parents to the family reunion the last two years, so it had been a while since she spent any time with him. She turned the TV off and went up to the door, looking through the side window to make sure it was who she thought it was. A moment later she opened the door, smiling at him. "Hey! Mom and dad are already gone, but they left a nice long note for you on the counter." She hugged him briefly, still trying to keep the disappointment at having to have a babysitter out of her face.

Mark waited and smiled into her eyes, listening to her words and returning the hug he chuckled softly as he entered and closed the door behind himself. Carrying his bags to the hallway entrance he set them down and took the note, reading it he smirked slightly, rolled it up and threw it into the bin. "You can watch tv for the night. I will be using the spare room during my stay."

Sidda nodded and figured he already knew where the room was from his last stay. "Alright, sounds good to me!" Her parents had always been way too strict about things that didn't involve studying or homework, giving her only an hour every school night for TV. "I'm not much of a cook, but if it's alright with you I can get us a free pizza around eight. My friend's dad owns the pizza place down the road and she said she would bring one by if I wanted." She had followed him into the kitchen as she spoke and was now searching the fridge for any sort of soda. Settling on a Coke, she poured its contents into a glass and headed back into the living room.

Mark chuckled softly and watched her head back to the lounge, her parents could be strict but he was not going to be unless needed. Taking a few sips of some water he placed the bottle inside his one bag and picking up both spoke before departing up the hallway. "Pizza sounds fine with me. Enjoy the television."

Back
Top Bottom